BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not really. Some of us were paying attention to what happened in 08. I really do like Palin... I just realistically don't think she can win.

Definitely not a liberal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the bitching here about Romney, Jeb and all the other Rinos, yet when a true conservative steps up like Palin, half of you wanna throw her under the bus just like the liberals. There is no perfect candidate. There is a short list of conservatives that will actually step up and run and she is on that list.

No shit! She is about as good as it gets and is a MUCH better candidate then anyone else we have.  This place is full of liberals.

Not really. Some of us were paying attention to what happened in 08. I really do like Palin... I just realistically don't think she can win.

08 was all about McCain. He is white Obama. She is NOTHING like him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
ITT: delusion.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Say what you want about her but her political, 2A and moral views more closely match mine than any other GOP candidate. It's just the truth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

When did I say the citizenry elected her as a candidate? She was picked to appeal to the citizenry. You don't pick an imbecile unless you're trying to appeal to other imbeciles. Which is what most Americans are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that she actually became a VP candidate shows that Americans are morons.

The fact that you think a VP nominee is elected by the citizenry proves your point.

When did I say the citizenry elected her as a candidate? She was picked to appeal to the citizenry. You don't pick an imbecile unless you're trying to appeal to other imbeciles. Which is what most Americans are.

She's the only reason I bit my tongue and voted for McCain, and I know that's true for many of people. It's just a ridiculous statement that you say Americans are morons because Palin was nominated as a VP candidate, instead of using an example like Obama being elected twice. I think it shows where your true colors are. Have fun with Hillary or Elizabeth Warren, I'm assuming you would vote for them over Palin??
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
she supports the 2nd

oh i dont know
what the heck

PUT HER IN AS
POTUS

View Quote

Sarah Palin has clarified her positions on guns several times on the *national* stage...

The platform she ran on as McCains running-mate was clear-cut, no-argument anti-gun.

The Palin/McCain platform on guns was: "Close the gun show loophole."

What Palin and McCain did not clarify to people too stupid to look past her chest is that the Palin/McCain platform would criminalize all gun sales. Want your kids to get your guns? Have to register them and do the sale through a FFL.

Want to give your boss a shotgun at his retirement party?

Send him to an FFL...

Honestly... Honestly... Folks will say, "Palin is better than Romney." That is an interesting statement, given the fact that Palin tried to criminalize all gun sales in the United states with John McCain at her side...

I honestly can not believe the pure unadulterated naivety that folks have who place their faith in Palin.

I do not "hate" Palin.

I do not post facts about Palin because she is a girl. I think Brewer, Haley, and Mia Love would make excellent conservative choices for higher-office.

Palin actively campaigned at the *national* level to wholesale criminalize friend-to-friend gun sales... If she was elected, she and McCain would have made gun exchanges, sales, gifts, or inheritances illegal outside an FFL...

Here is another kicker.

That was not the last time she endorsed criminalizing gun sales at the ***NATIONAL*** level...

When John McCain ran for Senate two years after running for President... *After* blaming her for his loss... He ran *again* on a platform of, "Close the gun show loophole."

And guess who was right at his side endorsing his anti-gun platform? Yep. You guessed it... Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

Even on the *one* thing her supporters claim she is solid on... She is not so solid when you look at her historical overall record on the issue...

The left loves and adores Palin... The liberal media would love for Palin to run...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Palin is about as conservative as it gets.  She is a serious threat to the left and their lies about women being unequal.

That is why the media absolutely rips her apart whenever they can.  They will discredit her even more and make up even more lies.

People still think she said that she could see Russia from her house. (She didn't, SNL did).

People eat that shit up too.  It shows just how much power the media has.  If people just looked at where she stood on issues vs a liberal...she would win an election every time.

But people look at how she is portrayed by the media and what hey say about her.  Presidential elections are more about making someone likable than it is about actual policies.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

She was to blame, at least partially.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She lost my vote when she supported McCain's reelection for the Senate, even after he and some of his staff blamed her for their loss to Obama.

No doubt, but she by far wasn't the only reason.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the bitching here about Romney, Jeb and all the other Rinos, yet when a true conservative steps up like Palin, half of you wanna throw her under the bus just like the liberals. There is no perfect candidate. There is a short list of conservatives that will actually step up and run and she is on that list.

No shit! She is about as good as it gets and is a MUCH better candidate then anyone else we have.  This place is full of liberals.

You mean 08 when the party picked a limped dicked old man who was the very personification of RINO, who could not bear for his own staffers to refer to his opponent BY HIS WHOLE LEGAL NAME. The same limp dicked old man who told his own base that they had nothing to fear from his opponent, a guy who had stated he wanted to kill the coal industry and gut one of the cheapest sources of energy in the US.  The same old limp dicked old man who refused to call his opponent out for his radical past, radical buddies, and terrorist mentor. The same limp dicked old man whose advisors say, HEY LETS STOP CAMPAIGN AND DEMAND A MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT AND OUR OPPONENT TO TALK ABOUT FIXING THE CURRENT CRISIS, THEN SHOWED UP WITHOUT A DAMN PLAN!!!!!!!!! That HAPPENING.

John McCain was the worst Republican Candidate for President since BOB FUCKING DOLE. No vision, no guts, and no fire for any opponent who is not a Republican trying to take their job or position away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For helping John McCain get reelected, yes at least partially. For John McCain failing in his Presidential run, no. That is all on John McCain and his advisors.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She lost my vote when she supported McCain's reelection for the Senate, even after he and some of his staff blamed her for their loss to Obama.  

For helping John McCain get reelected, yes at least partially. For John McCain failing in his Presidential run, no. That is all on John McCain and his advisors.  

THIS.

When McLame would do an event by himself, there might be a few thousand attendees.  When Palin would be there with him or do an event by herself there would not be any seats left in an arena with seating for tens of thousands.  McLame's advisors were upset with Palin because she was out-drawing their boy and likely was bringing real excitement into a campaign that was designed to lose from the start.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sarah Palin has clarified her positions on guns several times on the *national* stage...

The platform she ran on as McCains running-mate was clear-cut, no-argument anti-gun.

What Palin and McCain did not clarify to people too stupid to look past her chest is that the Palin/McCain platform would criminalize all gun sales. Want your kids to get your guns? Have to register them and do the sale through a FFL.

Send him to an FFL...

Honestly... Honestly... Folks will say, "Palin is better than Romney." That is an interesting statement, given the fact that Palin tried to criminalize all gun sales in the United states with John McCain at her side...

I honestly can not believe the pure unadulterated naivety that folks have who place their faith in Palin.

I do not "hate" Palin.

I do not post facts about Palin because she is a girl. I think Brewer, Haley, and Mia Love would make excellent conservative choices for higher-office.

Palin actively campaigned at the *national* level to wholesale criminalize friend-to-friend gun sales... If she was elected, she and McCain would have made gun exchanges, sales, gifts, or inheritances illegal outside an FFL...

Here is another kicker.

That was not the last time she endorsed criminalizing gun sales at the ***NATIONAL*** level...

When John McCain ran for Senate two years after running for President... *After* blaming her for his loss... He ran *again* on a platform of, "Close the gun show loophole."

And guess who was right at his side endorsing his anti-gun platform? Yep. You guessed it... Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

Even on the *one* thing her supporters claim she is solid on... She is not so solid when you look at her historical overall record on the issue...

The left loves and adores Palin... The liberal media would love for Palin to run...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
she supports the 2nd

oh i dont know
what the heck

PUT HER IN AS
POTUS

Send him to an FFL...

I do not "hate" Palin.

Here is another kicker.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

Where the hell are you getting your information?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Send him to an FFL...

I do not "hate" Palin.

Here is another kicker.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
she supports the 2nd

oh i dont know
what the heck

PUT HER IN AS
POTUS

Send him to an FFL...

I do not "hate" Palin.

Here is another kicker.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

Give it up Mitt.  You signed an AWB as governor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right. And they still went out of their way to trash her. The hit job the media put on her was worse than the one they did on McCain.

Hell hath no fury like a liberal media scorned - they all know she is beautiful, intelligent and independent.  She truly is my idea of a feminist. I believe Palin is fantastic and I really do love her politics. But the media did such a merciless hit job on her, she is unelectable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This will make liberals heads explode...they hate her more than anything.
View Quote

And they will out themselves in this thread.  Just watch
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Right. And they still went out of their way to trash her. The hit job the media put on her was worse than the one they did on McCain.

Hell hath no fury like a liberal scorned. Palin is fantastic and I really do love her politics. But the media did such a merciless hit job on her, she is unelectable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell hath no fury like a liberal scorned. Palin is fantastic and I really do love her politics. But the media did such a merciless hit job on her, she is unelectable.

If she is unelectable then so is any other true Conservative, since they will get attacked the same way. If you let them disqualify your candidate, then you should quit trying to find one and just take which ever one they choose for you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the media didn't...she would be the quintessential republican candidate.  She is an attractive conservative woman.  This scares the libs very much.  She is proof that many of their leftist polices are simply bullshit.  The left wants you to believe that women need the government to survive and get "equal".
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The media *trashed* Palin in 08 and she was just running for VP.
View Quote

The media did not trash Palin in 08... They simply handed the idiot a microphone.

And here is the kicker... The liberal media has hated conservatives going-back to before Reagan...

If she did not see hard questions coming, then she is a complete retard... Seriously. She *was* that unprepared.

And here is the other thing...Yes, the liberal media has been tough on conservatives from before Reagan... Yes, the liberal media was going to try to attack Palin... And they did.

Her problem... She kept digging and digging.

Yeah... The liberal media was "tough" on Palin... As they were/are on all conservatives... But Palin has a degree in "Communication" you would think that Palin would be prepared to kick some butt... Instead she flopped and flopped hard under questions she should have anticipated from the left...

Then there was the cheap shots from SNL...

Tina Fey and SNL mocked Palin, and took low-blows at Palins kids. Seriously un-called-for.

Palin's response?

She could have held a press conference. She could have attacked.

Nope.

She and Tina Fey appeared alongside each other the next week to mock conservative ideals. Made no sense right after. Didn't make much sense until she dropped out of the governorship to become a reality-TV star.

Then it made sense why Palin was fighting so hard to mock conservative ideals on SNL, and build some fame alongside Tina Fey... But it made no sense at the time, and only makes sense in hindsight...

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.
View Quote

No she isn't not even close
but then there is
Barack Hussein Obama
John McCain
John Kerry
Hillary Clinton
Joe Biden
Richard Nixon
Lyndon Johnson
Bush
The list of clowns seeking power is endless
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If she is unelectable then so is any other true Conservative, since they will get attacked the same way. If you let them disqualify your candidate, then you should quit trying to find one and just take which ever one they choose for you.
View Quote

I'm not letting anyone do anything, only giving my opinion just as you are. I'd vote for Sarah in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#19]
It appears FBHO didn't mean what I thought it did.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The media did not trash Palin in 08... They simply handed the idiot a microphone.

And here is the kicker... The liberal media has hated conservatives going-back to before Reagan...

If she did not see hard questions coming, then she is a complete retard... Seriously. She *was* that unprepared.

And here is the other thing...Yes, the liberal media has been tough on conservatives from before Reagan... Yes, the liberal media was going to try to attack Palin... And they did.

Yeah... The liberal media was "tough" on Palin... As they were/are on all conservatives... But Palin has a degree in "Communication" you would think that Palin would be prepared to kick some butt... Instead she flopped and flopped hard under questions she should have anticipated from the left...

Tina Fey and SNL mocked Palin, and took low-blows at Palins kids. Seriously un-called-for.

Palin's response?

Nope.

She and Tina Fey appeared alongside each other the next week to mock conservative ideals. Made no sense right after. Didn't make much sense until she dropped out of the governorship to become a reality-TV star.

Then it made sense why Palin was fighting so hard to mock conservative ideals on SNL, and build some fame alongside Tina Fey... But it made no sense at the time, and only makes sense in hindsight...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media *trashed* Palin in 08 and she was just running for VP.

Palin's response?

Nope.

LOL...and this ladies and gentlemen...is why conservationism is dead.  This man wants to vote for RINO's.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She's the only reason I bit my tongue and voted for McCain, and I know that's true for many of people. It's just a ridiculous statement that you say Americans are morons because Palin was nominated as a VP candidate, instead of using an example like Obama being elected twice. I think it shows where your true colors are. Have fun with Hillary or Elizabeth Warren, I'm assuming you would vote for them over Palin??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that she actually became a VP candidate shows that Americans are morons.

The fact that you think a VP nominee is elected by the citizenry proves your point.

I don't vote at all. This system will produce negative outcomes regardless of who you vote for. It's hard to even make an argument for mitigating those negative outcomes because in the end, both parties are beholden to the same interests.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't vote at all. This system will produce negative outcomes regardless of who you vote for. It's hard to even make an argument for mitigating those negative outcomes because in the end, both parties are beholden to the same interests.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is why Conservatives can't win a presidential election.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

\Why...are you hoping Obama runs for a third term?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attention whore should just go away.
Whore is a pretty strong word for someone who is looking to run for president......you feel that strongly when it comes to Hillary, Jeb or Mitt?  

How about she just goes away and we drop the whole whore thing.

\Why...are you hoping Obama runs for a third term?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Give Republicans a true conservative...and they rip her to shreds and believe what the liberal media told them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is what is honestly scary...

Honestly.

When did Sarah Palin become the litmus test on who is and who is not a conservative.

Do not support the Palin/McCain "Close the gunshow loophole" platform...?-?

Must be a liberal

Think Palin looked like an idiot alongside Tina Fey on SNL while the two of them laughed at conservative beliefs?-?

Must be a liberal.

Sarah Palin raised taxes as Governor of Alaska. She does not have much time in a leadership position... But the short time she was in she raised taxes to pay for socialism and social payouts.

I think that is bad form, and bad posture for any governor...

Don't like it?

Must be a liberal...

Allowing Sarah Palin to become a litmus test on who is and who is not a conservative is a really, really, really stupid idea...

Hold Sarah Palin up as the *ultimate* conservative... One chink in her armor and the rest of conservatives fall with her... The honest truth... Liberals *love* Palin because she has many, many, many chinks in her armor... Including raising taxes to pay for social programs...

Holding Sarah Palin up as the litmus test of conservatism only does liberals any good...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#26]
An let the "S" storm begin. Look's like the clown car keep's getting fuller and fuller.  I wish these clown both democrat and republican would show their real love of american and bow out and let the only two real people with any new ideas and real smarts duke it out that being Rand Paul and Jim Webb. To bad neither one of them can get the big big big money that's some of these other clown will pull. Sad just sad.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope that she stays involved by helping elect senate conservatives, fundraising and generally annoying libs.

But she isn't capable of running for higher office for the reasons mentioned 20x already.

When a GOP candidate is only 50% supported on arfcom, he/she isn't a viable candidate.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Say what you want about her but her political, 2A and moral views more closely match mine than any other GOP candidate. It's just the truth.
View Quote

Wow.

You support "Closing the gunshow loophole...?" (Palin/McCain platform)

That aint very pro-gun, bro...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I hope that she stays involved by helping elect senate conservatives, fundraising and generally annoying libs.

But she isn't capable of running for higher office for the reasons mentioned 20x already.

When a GOP candidate is only 50% supported on arfcom, he/she isn't a viable candidate.

View Quote

No GOP candidate is supported on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

Former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin vowed Monday to oppose any lawmaker who supports legislation expanding background checks on gun sales.

Where are you getting your info?

That is a Huffpo link FYI.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

What?-?-!-!

Palin has twice supported "Close the gunshow loophole" as a **National** agenda...

The first time... As McCain's running mate.

The second time... She endorsed McCain's platform when he ran for re-election to the Senate in Arizona.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Can you please define Presidential material?    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.

I agree
Can you please define Presidential material?    

I suppose Nobamo was better material. What else can the left say about her that they haven't already.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Romney's platform for President: "No new gun laws."

Palin/McCain: "Close the gun show loophole."

Yes... I would support, "No new gun laws" over "Close the gun show loophole."

McCain/Palin would have criminalized all friend to friend gun sales in the United States if they had their way... Romney's law was a "breath of fresh air" for gun owners in a liberal-controlled state... NRA Link
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol, this. When I joined here I was hoping to find like minded, conservative gun owners.

What I found was the same Californian hippy nonsense I hear here.

I would vote for Palin, again. She is the only candidate in the 35 years I've been voting that resonates with me.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

LOL...and this ladies and gentlemen...is why conservationism is dead.  This man wants to vote for RINO's.
View Quote

You holding Palin as a litmus test for conservative ideals is the best wet-dream liberals and the liberal media could hope for...

A *real* conservative can look at Palin's record and say, "We could do better."

Good grief on holding Palin as a litmus test... Palin is an easy caricature for the left and for the left's media...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

McCain/Palin would have criminalized all friend to friend gun sales in the United States if they had their way... Romney's law was a "breath of fresh air" for gun owners in a liberal-controlled state... NRA Link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Palin will reverse her stance then, just like Romney, so you should vote for her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
she supports the 2nd

oh i dont know
what the heck

PUT HER IN AS
POTUS

Send him to an FFL...

I do not "hate" Palin.

Here is another kicker.

Sarah Palin pro-gun?

He extrapolates positions on issues by locking the subject of the discussion (Palin in this instance) to any and all positions taken by associates, superiors and any other perceived actions of support for anybody who they ever appeared with or showed any type of support, agreement or endorsement for on any issue at any time.

In other words, he's a wizard.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#39]
She bailed on completing her first term as Governor in order to be on a reality show.

As President?  No thanks.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Give Republicans a true conservative...and they rip her to shreds and believe what the liberal media told them.
View Quote

Unbelievable.

Flat-out unbelievable.

She raised taxes to pay for social programs as Governor. She offered no conservative solution to pressing issues in her short stint in leadership.

It is unbelievable that folks *honestly* want to hold Palin as a litmus test for who is and who is not a conservative...

I can see why the left does it... The left needs conservative straw-men with major chinks in their armor... Palin has plenty...

But other conservatives looking at Palin raising taxes against Oil Companies as Governor to pay for increases in social payouts and social programs... And holding that as a litmus test of conservative ideology...

Unbelievable...

No words...

Wow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You holding Palin as a litmus test for conservative ideals is the best wet-dream liberals and the liberal media could hope for...

Good grief on holding Palin as a litmus test... Palin is an easy caricature for the left and for the left's media...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are your examples of  "real" conservatives?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure she just trolls liberals.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

Former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin vowed Monday to oppose any lawmaker who supports legislation expanding background checks on gun sales.

Where are you getting your info?

That is a Huffpo link FYI.

The McCain/Palin platform on guns in 2008... "Close the gun show loophole."

The Palin-endorsed McCain Senate race platform on guns in 2010... "Close the gun show loophole."

Good to see her back on track...

I am sure you give Romney the same credit on his flip-flops, too...
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Unbelievable.

Flat-out unbelievable.

She raised taxes to pay for social programs as Governor. She offered no conservative solution to pressing issues in her short stint in leadership.

It is unbelievable that folks *honestly* want to hold Palin as a litmus test for who is and who is not a conservative...

I can see why the left does it... The left needs conservative straw-men with major chinks in their armor... Palin has plenty...

But other conservatives looking at Palin raising taxes against Oil Companies as Governor to pay for increases in social payouts and social programs... And holding that as a litmus test of conservative ideology...

Unbelievable...

No words...

Wow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unbelievable.

Flat-out unbelievable.

Unbelievable...

No words...

Wow.

Well, lets put this in context.

Alaska has no state income tax.  She did increase the tax on Oil companies from 22.5 to 25%.

This went into the Permanent fund dividend.  Something that a majority of Alaskans support. (Both left and right)

In alaska, trying to take away that dividend..is political suicide.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#45]
i think she is just saying that to keep herself in the running for the VP spot.

or maybe some appointed political position.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By qualityhardware:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By qualityhardware:

Originally Posted By delemorte:

I'm pretty sure she just trolls liberals.

It's working good here.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Alaska has no state income tax.  She did increase the tax on Oil companies from 22.5 to 25%.

This went into the Permanent fund dividend.  Something that a majority of Alaskans support. (Both left and right)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unbelievable.

Flat-out unbelievable.

Unbelievable...

No words...

Wow.

So raising taxes on other people and corporations is conservative?

And all this time I thought Obama as a left winger.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't argue with that!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She bailed on completing her first term as Governor in order to be on a reality show.

As President?  No thanks.

View Quote

Ask Gov. Perry about his $1,000,000.00 legal fee and how fast it is rising. When your political enemies are after you, it can get expensive.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He extrapolates positions on issues by locking the subject of the discussion (Palin in this instance) to any and all positions taken by associates, superiors and any other perceived actions of support for anybody who they ever appeared with or showed any type of support, agreement or endorsement for on any issue at any time.

In other words, he's a wizard.  
View Quote

Well... We know she supported the McCain 2008 platform on guns... That is a no-brainer...

And... If she had walked-away from the biggest proponent and advocate of the "Close the gunshow loophole" agenda... Then you might be on to something...

She supported criminalizing gun sales one time... Then walked-away...

Good for her. She just wanted really-bad to be VP.

We could hand that to her. Everyone wants money and power, and she made a mistake...

Then McCain blamed her for his loss... Pointed fingers and accusations... Huh... I thought she made him look better. I thought bringing in a lifelong hunter gave his "close the gun show" agenda more credence...

Huh.

And if she had walked-away then... She could have washed her hands of his silly liberal agenda pieces.

But no...

That was not the end...

Nope.

He faced re-election in Arizona to the Senate two years later. And the Tea Party put a pro-gun option on the ticket against McCain...

McCain needed support for his anti-gun, open-the-borders campaign...

Guess which Senate candidate in Arizona Palin endorsed... There were two on the Primary ticket... A Tea Party option... And "Close the gun show loophole" McCain...

You can mock me all day long.

She chose and supported McCain... And endorsed his, "Close the gun show loophole, open-the-borders" campaign *against* the Tea Party...

Go figure...
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top