Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2
Fuck MM & SR
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This

I have never paid to watch any of his movies.

Free

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ummmm.....im pretty sure we dont watch them anyway. Boycott unnecessary.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing for the Obama guzzler Bradley Cooper though? You guys kill me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I can't boycott them anymore than I already do, lol.
View Quote
This, other than I have already warned my wife that if I ever see Moore in person she may have to bail me out

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:28:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Just when you thought Michael Moore couldn't be a bigger idiot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So he didn't actually insult Kyle directly.  I have no love for Rogen, but it seems like people are exaggerating what he said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did Rogen call Chris Kyle a coward, or are people conflating Moore's statement with his?

He said it was like watching the Nazi propaganda film in"Inglorious Bastards".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So he didn't actually insult Kyle directly.  I have no love for Rogen, but it seems like people are exaggerating what he said.

Fuck him anyway.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]

ROFL
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Not the same.
Did you see Inglorious bastards?
You are defending a fuck head. When fuck head says something subjective you have
to believe the worst.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he didn't actually insult Kyle directly.  I have no love for the Rogen, but it seems like people are exaggerating what he said.

The movie was about Kyle, he did insult him.

Did the arfcom member who said the movie sucked also insult Kyle?  It seems to me he was talking about the production and style of the film, and not Kyle per se, and that people are reading what they want into it.  If someone said that the cinematography was reminiscent of Riefenstahl would that be an insult to Chris Kyle?

Not the same.
Did you see Inglorious bastards?
You are defending a fuck head. When fuck head says something subjective you have
to believe the worst.

I did see IB.

He said that AS reminded him of a fictional propaganda piece inside of a fictional movie. Not sure how even Evel Keneival could make that leap to "ERRMAGAWD SETH ROGAN SAID AS IS NAZI PROPAGANDA!!!!11one!11!"

Wait, you do know Inglorious Basterds was entirely fictional right?

But then again I think some of you guys go waaaay out of your way to be offended by what some dumb fuckhead said, so theres that.

Let me dumb it down with a parallel. Illustrating absurdity through being absurd:

If I said the sniping scene in Saving Private Ryan reminded me of the sniping scene from Enemy at the Gates, would your first instinct be "ERRRMAGAWD! Spent_Casing said our greatest generation's snipers were all commies!!!"

See how dumb that sounds?

Oh and FUCK MM and Ron Paul, and JV!!! Seth Rogan's movies suck and CK is a damn American hero but geez, ease up on the hurt feels.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I was already Boycotting Michael Moore.  Now what am I supposed to do?
View Quote

Yeah I'm pretty sure Arfcom has been boycotting Moore since at least 2002 (when Bowling for Columbine was released).

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]
FUCK-UM!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Somehow he seems to get a pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget Ron Paul.

Somehow he seems to get a pass.

I don't think most take him as seriously as, say, Seth Rogen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I think Seth learned his lesson however there are others like this jerk on NBC that have actually said worse about Chris Kyle than Michael Moore.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nbcs-ayman-mohyeldin-chris-kyles-racist-tendencies-may-have-caused-his-killing-sprees/
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#14]
since the left hates snipers i am putting a larue god bless our snipers sticker on my car.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I have never watched anything produced by that soiled cunt rag Moore.
Nor will I.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Is there such a thing as a double angry boycott, because I am boycotting Michael Moore are hard as I can right now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Why bother?

These assholes are the enemy, and the enemy no longer fears us. It's a complete waste of time.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for your concern, but I'll continue to watch what I want with my money. Which coincidentally this week included both American Sniper and The Interview. Neither one was real funny, Sniper was better.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck him anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did Rogen call Chris Kyle a coward, or are people conflating Moore's statement with his?

He said it was like watching the Nazi propaganda film in"Inglorious Bastards".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Fuck him anyway.

Yeah, but fuck him for the right reasons. Comparing two films isn't a good reason, even if it's not flattering and references a part with nazis in it.

Seth Rogan is amusing, and I'll continue to watch him. Chris Kyle's shit sounds schmaltzy, and will probably be as dull as the other SEAL's crappy movie.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Never liked MM, will continue to not watch his stuff.

Find Rogan amusing and this the heat he received is pure butthurt.   Will continue to watch his work.

Will watch American Sniper eventually.  Lost most of my interest when it came out the CK seamed to think picking on an easy target (ventura) was a good way to gain more publicity.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:34:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Fuck em both
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:07:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Michael moore has never made anything I would want to buy/see.  I think he is trying to stay relevant.  I doubt anyone under 30 knows who he is.
I really don't know of anything done by seth rogan except for the north korea movie, and that's something I would not pay to see.  I believe his has done other movies, but they must'nt be very good/memorable.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:31:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Court Jesters court jesting.  Pull the cameras and shut the TVs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#26]
I've never been big on Michael Moore, though he does have a serious fact checking team.  Considering I've only seen 1 MM documentary/film I'd say I've been boycotting him for quite some time.  I don't get people's reasoning about Seth Rogen though...big fucking leap.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's hard to boycott people I've never endorsed, paid for, or supported.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top