BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep. Every one is a bad ass when they are on a keyboard. I like Haley maybe some day I will take a class with him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have those boots, about to go work on my mechanics. I really don't get all the hate for him and Costa. Especially Haley, hell he used to come on here and actually answer any questions people had.

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/dsryda/media/dyman.jpg.html

Yeah I don't know of any of those guys that post on here anymore. I'm sure they got tired of getting called out by, as Vickers put it, "Laser printer repair men".

It's a shame. Guys like that brought a lot to the site.

Yep. Every one is a bad ass when they are on a keyboard. I like Haley maybe some day I will take a class with him.

They're so badass that some dipshits on an internet site scared them off. Respect.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'd eat the vagina of the last woman he was with just to get a taste of some of that Haley dick...
View Quote

And with that , we thank you .

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think it's funny that he's killed more people in a youtube video than fatboy vickers probably did in his whole career.

View Quote

Uhh, you're either trollin' or unaware that Vickers used to be lean and mean as well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I own a couple of his rifles. Does that count for something?
View Quote

I was in the shop one day when he received an item I believe he traded a couple lowers to you for... He told me what he traded, then you started a "what's in the box from Haley" thread. Jealous, I am...of both.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Uhh, you're either trollin' or unaware that Vickers used to be lean and mean as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's funny that he's killed more people in a youtube video than fatboy vickers probably did in his whole career.

What's being in shape have to do with freedom-smacking bad dudes

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Outstanding training.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You lost me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You lost me.

Ok....How many target rich environments has Vickers been in?

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me.

I believe he was in several SF groups prior to joining Delta so I'm going to have to guess a few.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Err um I mean

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

with all due respect, i hope you's trollin...
from his website...
I have been very fortunate to have had the distinction of serving my country with some of the most elite military units to ever exist. This experience has literally made me who I am today and has had an immeasurable impact of every facet of my personal and professional life. I spent over 20 years in the US Army with my entire career in Special Operations. The last 15 years in 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment – Delta, commonly referred to as Delta Force. Prior to that my time in the Army was in Special Forces, including 5th, 1st, 11th (reserve) and 10th Special Forces Groups. I retired as a Master Sergeant.

The high point in my military career was when I was one of 23 members of Delta Force who rescued CIA operative Kurt Muse from Modelo Prison in Panama City, Panama. This mission initiated ‘Operation Just Cause’ and is the first successful hostage rescue operation in modern US military history. This operation has been cloaked in secrecy for nearly two decades. So much so that few inside the US military or even the Spec Ops community even knew about the mission. The veil of secrecy has been lifted with Kurt Muse releasing a book about the rescue mission and his ordeal in Modelo Prison. The title of the book is ‘Six Minutes to Freedom’ from Citadel publishers. It is co-written by John Gilstrap. Be advised to protect individuals still in US Government service many of the names in the book have been changed. I did many things I am very proud of in service of my country but without doubt I am most proud of my participation in ‘Acid Gambit’, the code name for the Modelo Prison rescue operation.

In addition to Panama, I saw service in Desert Storm, Somalia, Bosnia and other places on operations and activities that remain classified. In addition to my time as an assaulter in Delta Force, I spent time in weapons research & development where I initiated several products in use in Spec Ops today (see my products development page) and served as a combat marksmanship instructor training new operational members of Delta. In fact I have trained more Delta and Tier One operators in combat marksmanship skills in the past than anyone in US Special Operations history. This is an accomplishment I am particularly proud of as Delta has earned a reputation second to none in the military shooting arena. I am proud to have contributed to that reputation in a positive way.

Some of my military schools and awards are as follows:
Operator Training Course
Special Forces Qualification Course
Special Forces Military Freefall Course
Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (SF Sniper School)
Airborne School
Infantry Advanced Individual Training
Jumpmaster School
Military Freefall Jumpmaster School

and numerous other military schools and courses.

Awards and badges include:
Bronze Star with ‘V’ device for actions in Panama
Joint Service Commendation medal with ‘V’ device for actions during Desert Storm
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal
Combat Infantrymans badge
Military Freefall Badge
Special Forces Tab

Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Probably one of the best talks to come out of the instructor crew. I saw it the day he posted it, I've kept a lot of what he said in my memory.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#13]
tag I guess
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#14]
The difference between Travis and Chris is that Travis developed his own hit, not just sold his name.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:10:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGzj6eIwWU

Probably one of the best talks to come out of the instructor crew. I saw it the day he posted it, I've kept a lot of what he said in my memory.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First pic... I had no idea that was him in that video. Interesting...

http://youtu.be/v00pc9-zP_s

Psssh..

Hobby gun and low speed gun handling.

Clearly ineffective.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like that video too.

Wanna hear something crazy?

It was almost a word for word copy of a nutnfancy vid made before the haley vid.

Which shows that nutnfancy is haley's mentor.

<whip noise>
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:32:50 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a ton of respect for Travis Haley. I'd love to train with him one day.

Vickers seems like a good guy too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#20]
What the hell is that handgun with the KAC NT4 suppressor, and Aimpoint on it?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's just the e-pinion of a lowly arfcom printer repairman. I'm aware of his background.

My point was Vickers is an arrogant,egotistical, and loudmouthed douche that had a long career... the majority of it peacetime. Haley's military career may not have been as long but he was in well into GWOT, and then blackwater for a bit after that.

When your biography reads "In fact I have trained more Delta and Tier One operators in combat marksmanship skills in the past than anyone in US Special Operations history", and refer to your self in third person as "The LAV"  while calling people online printer repairmen at a point in time when you cant see your dick past your gut.... it's pretty obvious you're a pompous ass.

Vicker's served in a couple of low intensity conflicts. Hence my comment Haley has probably killed more people in one youtube video than Larry Vickers did in his entire career. Because in all likelihood its the truth, delta or not, just sayin.

Haley is a lot more humble about it than the "Quiet Professional"(hard to say that with a straight face) Mr Vickers is too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just the e-pinion of a lowly arfcom printer repairman. I'm aware of his background.

My point was Vickers is an arrogant,egotistical, and loudmouthed douche that had a long career... the majority of it peacetime. Haley's military career may not have been as long but he was in well into GWOT, and then blackwater for a bit after that.

When your biography reads "In fact I have trained more Delta and Tier One operators in combat marksmanship skills in the past than anyone in US Special Operations history", and refer to your self in third person as "The LAV"  while calling people online printer repairmen at a point in time when you cant see your dick past your gut.... it's pretty obvious you're a pompous ass.

Vicker's served in a couple of low intensity conflicts. Hence my comment Haley has probably killed more people in one youtube video than Larry Vickers did in his entire career. Because in all likelihood its the truth, delta or not, just sayin.

Haley is a lot more humble about it than the "Quiet Professional"(hard to say that with a straight face) Mr Vickers is too.

Ahh, k den.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh wow, I remember when he used to post here. Used to go by "SymplyDynamic"

That was a Browning Buckmark with a KAC suppressor (w NT4 flash hider, no less)
Only ever used it on dogs, that stand out in my memory

Dude is a legit BAMF, must have a ton of wild stories

EDIT: after a trip down the memory hole, it found this. I'm AMAZED the pic is still up
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:54:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me.

D-Boys do not kiss and tell
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

EDIT: after a trip down the memory hole, it found this. I'm AMAZED the pic is still up
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/22brsupp1.jpg
View Quote

That. Is. Fucking. Sick.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
That. Is. Fucking. Sick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/simplydynamic/22brsupp1.jpg

That. Is. Fucking. Sick.

Neckbeard was right. Gubmint bought all the

22 LR
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:34:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Respect for my fellow Devil Dog!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:49:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Haley is one of the few instructors I pay attention to, and just about the only "tactical" instructor I like (the other instructors I like focus more on fundamentals and other aspects).

Just about everything I've seen by Haley is extremely professional, very well thought out and presented in such a simple manner that you feel like kicking yourself for not coming up with it. He also understands that things change over time, and doesn't try to stick with the same thing over and over but tries to improve and actively try new things, generally turning contemporary ideas on their heads.

I might sound like a fanboy, and I am , but it's hard to deny that the guy is brilliant.

Haley isn't for the guy who thinks Lenny Magill's "Mastering the AR-15" is top of the line training
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:15:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Travis Haley kinda looks like Eminem
View Quote

Naw his celebrity doppelganger is Alexander Skarsgard

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:18:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Haley has become a little over the top but I think he's just pushing to try to find small niche information or instruction that separates him from the pack.  I have noticed that a lot of his instruction or promo videos have shifted a little more towards the competition shooting realm.  I say that because they all seem to just highlight how quickly he can put rounds on targets at 5-10yards.  Also noted that that kind of video might just get people excited - much like benchmarking or dyno'ing a fast car - so it showcases and creates a buzz.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'd eat the vagina of the last woman he was with just to get a taste of some of that Haley dick...
View Quote

I thought I knew you...

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 1:08:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Ever wonder why Costa's weapons manipulation training classes are called "theories"?

Unproven?

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

And I also learned how to eat a banana
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#33]
I would love to be able to afford to take one of Haley's classes one day.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quite an infatuation you have with another man OP..Does he know you like him ?

ETA : What kind of shoes is he wearing,and what kind of fuzzy green jacket is her wearing ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me.

Mogidishu, Somolia
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#36]
As far as I know, Travis is still posting here occasionally. Pretty sure I saw him posting a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
As far as I know, Travis is still posting here occasionally. Pretty sure I saw him posting a couple weeks ago.
View Quote

Those were likely his admins.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Awww, how cute...a bromance.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Lets bump this for love.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not by his regular screen name, he hasn't been logged in since 12/9/2012.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too much bromancing going on tonight

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w72/enderwood/umad.gif

Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Operators operating operationally.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ever wonder why Costa's weapons manipulation training classes are called "theories"?

Unproven?

View Quote

There is a difference between a theory and a hypothesis.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#44]
When are the paper plates coming out?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't know who Haley is but now I kinda do. Shame people on here give people like him and Costa a hard time.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Much respect for Haley I hope to take some courses from him this year if my schedule permits. Been there bad ass types like Travis Haley, Paul Howe, etc are the people I want to learn from.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lets bump this for love.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#48]
This belongs here
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why do you hate capitalism bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His favorite gear is the one that he's getting paid to shill.

Why do you hate capitalism bro?

most communists hate capitalism.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

what if it was a pirate chick?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top