Page / 28
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
PG2 is mine.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does this show get better after season 3? I really got bored with it.
View Quote

Two words; constable Bob.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no way Raylan lives. To much of the "You'll never leave Harlan alive" stuff. Raylan and Boyd will most likely bite the dust.

I eagerly await the final season. This is one of the best written shows on TV currently and possibly of all time.

I will, for one, miss Art's rants. The one about the guy who had been on the run 20 some years and became a cop twice, was fucking EPIC.

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/01-dayum.gif

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/02-badass.gif
So damn funny.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They need to bring that little bastard and his go bag back!
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patton Oswald confirmed Bob is back this season.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't wait for this final season.

I just hope the last episode doesn't have a Sopranos style ending where it is left open to the viewer's imagination on what happens.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I just hope the last episode doesn't have a Sopranos style ending where it is left open to the viewer's imagination on what happens.

View Quote
Yeah, it would suck if they ended out the show in mid sent-

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut your whore mouth, no need to give them ideas
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMDB only shows him for four episodes in 2013 and none in 2015:  IMDB Justified cast
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Cant wait for tonight!
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

After Raylan tries to turn Ava on Boyd, Raylan sacrifices himself to save Boyd after he sees that Ava and Boyd truly love each other.  Boyd and Ava get married, have a kid and name him Raylan.

That's my wild shot in the dark, off the wall prediction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumor and speculation is that you are correct........of course I think Raylan settles a few scores first

Quoted:
"You'll never leave Harlan alive."

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of bloodshed this season, and that neither Boyd or Raylan are going to survive.

After Raylan tries to turn Ava on Boyd, Raylan sacrifices himself to save Boyd after he sees that Ava and Boyd truly love each other.  Boyd and Ava get married, have a kid and name him Raylan.

That's my wild shot in the dark, off the wall prediction.

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOLO!
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Cant wait for tonight!
View Quote
What's tonight? Not Justified that's for sure.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Tomorrow night!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#15]
PSA: Season 5 is now available on Amazon Prime.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I cant figure out why Netflix doesnt have Justified and has not released season 5 of Archer yet... FU FX.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#17]
"First thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.    I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once, but two times! He spends a couple days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker half his age. That's some badass shit."

I like Art

beat.......
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I cant figure out why Netflix doesnt have Justified and has not released season 5 of Archer yet... FU FX.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC Amazon got exclusive rights in the U.S. to some of FX's shows, so you won't see them on the U.S. version of Netflix.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#19]

That scene put me in fucking stitches. Good shit. REAL good shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am really looking forward to watching this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Exactly, Boyd was supposed to go out on a meat wagon just like Elmore's first rendition of Raylan Given's book "Fire in the Hole", which I've read.  

Boyd's popularity has been reflected in virtually every season's trailer teaser since.  Everyone one of those trailer teasers has never been reflected in the show though (recall Raylan and Boyd charging down the alley a couple years ago?).  So I suspect this is the season that it finally happens.

So I think the bigger question is will it end with just Boyd's death or both of them (like someone mentioned above)?  Somebody should do a poll.

View Quote

Like others have already stated, episode one ended with raylan shooting boyd at ava's house. One of the season 6 teasers this year showed a scene where boyd and raylan were, once again, staring each other down in ava's (burning) home while ava herself was slipping out her front door and leaving them alone. Well, last year, there was a trailer that featured a crow flying around harlan and that was also the season the crowe family from florida made their move to the hills of kentucky. So the flying crow in the season 5 tease was a clue about the crowe family becoming a greater thorn in raylan's flesh in the season 5 episodes. In the same way, I think ava's burning house---with raylan and boyd staring each other down inside of it----might also be a clue as to how things go down this season. Boyd and raylan will burn each other (and everything around them) up but, somehow, ava will escape but she'll lose everything she owns in the process. So, the black knight and white knight will go out in a blaze of glory for each other (and the girl, too). However, the damsel in the distress will get away and leave the two knights to fight it out with each other and all they will get for their troubles will be the smoking ashes of everything they both have worked for the previous five seasons.

I predict dewey, boyd and art will all die this year.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Season 4 was one of the best, and one of the most quoted quotes from Art came from it.  Great watch.

Season 5 wasn't the best, but still not bad. The season was more about Boyd than the Crowes, though they got a lot of screen time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Season 4 was one of the best, and one of the most quoted quotes from Art came from it.  Great watch.

Season 5 wasn't the best, but still not bad. The season was more about Boyd than the Crowes, though they got a lot of screen time.

I would rank the seasons this way:

1) Season 3

2) Season 4

3) Season 1

4) Season 5

5) Season 2

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I seriously hopes he makes a return, for at least one or two episodes, sometime this season. Dickey Bennet, too....just because. Maybe the old crooked sheriff that kidnapped ava way back in season 1, too. Also, they could try to bring back the miami mobsters from season 1---along with raylan's former boss, too----for one, last, Justified, hoorah.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

In my opinion, that rant still remains THE best monologue that has been aired on the show in ALL of its five seasons, so far.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like others have already stated, episode one ended with raylan shooting boyd at ava's house. One of the season 6 teasers this year showed a scene where boyd and raylan were, once again, staring each other down in ava's (burning) home while ava herself was slipping out her front door and leaving them alone. Well, last year, there was a trailer that featured a crow flying around harlan and that was also the season the crowe family from florida made their move to the hills of kentucky. So the flying crow in the season 5 tease was a clue about the crowe family becoming a greater thorn in raylan's flesh in the season 5 episodes. In the same way, I think ava's burning house---with raylan and boyd staring each other down inside of it----might also be a clue as to how things go down this season. Boyd and raylan will burn each other (and everything around them) up but, somehow, ava will escape but she'll lose everything she owns in the process. So, the black knight and white knight will go out in a blaze of glory for each other (and the girl, too). However, the damsel in the distress will get away and leave the two knights to fight it out with each other and all they will get for their troubles will be the smoking ashes of everything they both have worked for the previous five seasons.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly, Boyd was supposed to go out on a meat wagon just like Elmore's first rendition of Raylan Given's book "Fire in the Hole", which I've read.  

Boyd's popularity has been reflected in virtually every season's trailer teaser since.  Everyone one of those trailer teasers has never been reflected in the show though (recall Raylan and Boyd charging down the alley a couple years ago?).  So I suspect this is the season that it finally happens.

So I think the bigger question is will it end with just Boyd's death or both of them (like someone mentioned above)?  Somebody should do a poll.

I think you are on to something but I think Art will retire and pass the reins off to Rachael as Chief Deputy. I also think Boyd and Raylan will die in the last scene of the last episode.

"You'll never leave Harlan alive."

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Today is the day!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I can't wait for tonight!!!

My prediction is that Raylan will decide to retire & go to Florida to be with Winona & their baby. But, he will be killed before he can do it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My prediction is that Raylan will decide to retire & go to Florida to be with Winona & their baby. But, he will be killed before he can do it.

View Quote

Or Winona and the baby get it in an attack meant for Raylan,  which sends Raylan into the mother of all rampages.  

He finally crosses the line way too far to ever come back in going after Boyd (which he thinks is responsible for Winona and the baby, but ironically it's really someone else).  

Boyd goes down in a trademark Justified  "high-noon" style shootout.

Art and Raylan in the final scene... Art is trying to talk Raylan into turning himself in... they both draw, shots ring out  BANG!  You see Art hit before he can get on target.

Art falls, hit.  Pan to Raylan.... massive chest wound.  Holsters his gun.  Falls dead.

Shot of Tim... ghillie'd up with his rifle a few hundred yards away.

Ending scenes.  

Ava going back to prison as a shot caller.

Dickey Bennett as a evangelical TV preacher.

Rachel running the Louisville Marshall's office.

Art retired, (obviously slowed down by a serious gunshot injury but still alive) guest speaker in a Glynco training class taught by Tim...  and in the front row, feverishly taking notes.... Constable. Fucking. Bob.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#30]
constable Bob.
View Quote

Hell Yeah.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#31]
All this talk of Art this season. Didn't he already retire and recommend Rachel to take over? Last I remember was the DA dick guy and Rachel telling Raylan they were going after Boyd, which keeps Raylan from going to FL.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Can someone remind me hy art and daylong had a falling out about?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Can someone remind me hy art and daylong had a falling out about?
View Quote

because "daylong" is a dirty cop

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd like to see the return of the old burnout DEA guy with the flask.  I think he was a warning to Raylan of who he would turn into if he didn't change his ways.

I identify with old burnout guys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Or Winona and the baby get it in an attack meant for Raylan,  which sends Raylan into the mother of all rampages.  

He finally crosses the line way too far to ever come back in going after Boyd (which he thinks is responsible for Winona and the baby, but ironically it's really someone else).  

Art and Raylan in the final scene... Art is trying to talk Raylan into turning himself in... they both draw, shots ring out  BANG!  You see Art hit before he can get on target.

Art falls, hit.  Pan to Raylan.... massive chest wound.  Holsters his gun.  Falls dead.

Ending scenes.  

Dickie Bennett as a evangelical TV preacher.

Art retired, (obviously slowed down by a serious gunshot injury but still alive) guest speaker in a Glynco training class taught by Tim...  and in the front row, feverishly taking notes.... Constable. Fucking. Bob.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ending scenes.  

Please tell me you're a writer on the show.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#37]
In.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Meyheco!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#39]
in!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm hoping for a Rachel and Tim spinoff.

View Quote

Gunderson;  US Marshal

does have a nice ring to it
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#41]
im here
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Told you I'd be in touch.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:14:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ending scenes.  

Pretty dang cool
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My prediction:

Season 6 will make Game of Thrones look like a family sitcom.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:16:24 PM EDT
[#46]
What was he spraying??
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#47]
If anyone can find a spot where we non cable having cheap skates can watch please feel free to post it up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

if leonard was still alive, that wouldn't surprise me
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ending scenes.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ending scenes.  

raylan would never draw on art.  art's one of the few people he respects, even if it's not enough to change his ways
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#50]
no 6 dollar blowjobs for dewey
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top