Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish sig would make a larger size. My muscular forearms are a very tight fit. Who did they design these for? Skinny girly men?
View Quote

With your massive forearms, why aren't you strong enough to use the gun one - handed without it ?

Seems the Sig brace would be a waste of money on your awesomeness.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

if they did that it would add a lot more bulk when shooting from the shoulder
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish sig would make a larger size. My muscular forearms are a very tight fit. Who did they design these for? Skinny girly men?

if they did that it would add a lot more bulk when shooting from the shoulder

I'll take one!!

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

With your massive forearms, why aren't you strong enough to use the gun one - handed without it ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When he engages that muscle he mysteriously starts seeing a lot of rapid vertical stringing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might be surprised to learn the biggest douchebags I encounter are on this site, lol

Oh, the irony.

See, it's almost Pavlovian.

You ring a bell, and the douchebags show up.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You mean how a Sig Brace equipped pistol doesn't fit the definition of an SBR?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is the NFA and the brace-boys don't seem to get it.

What exactly are they missing about it?

The SBR part...

They seem to think they are getting away with something.

What Zaminsky and the others seem to be missing is that the ATF approved the Sig Brace and then turned around and approved shouldering it.

There is no "loop hole" in using a Sig Brace.

No more than there is a Gun Show "Loop Hole" where individuals can sell firearms to each other without the need for a NICs check.

Use your head guys....

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Zaminski;

Well to answer your question.
"Is wannabe pretend cop like wannabe pretend SBR??"

I don't know what to tell you.
I've been out of the Law Enforcement community for around 25 years now I believe.
Wasn't a Wannabe, was sworn.

As far as a pretend SBR? Can't say. I don't own one.
I'm really not sure what a pretend one would be.
It either is, or it isn't an SBR.

The problem with you is. You are actually looking forward to seeing, fellow Gun Owners get arrested.
Over some ambiguous wording. Or what the meaning of IS is.
To me that's sad. And doesn't say very much for your character.
Personally I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even my worst enemy.

As far as me being a Douchebag?
Hell I've been called a lot worse than that. By better men than you.
Coming from you sir. I take that as a compliment.
Thanks!Enjoy your night!
View Quote

Pikie 1,

I have to state this is the best response to any troll post I've seen here on the board.
Well done.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Zaminski;

I've been out of the Law Enforcement community for around 25 years now I believe.

The problem with you is. You are actually looking forward to seeing, fellow Gun Owners get arrested.

Thanks!Enjoy your night!
View Quote

With the obvious exception of the machinegun ban, the NFA is perfectly constitutional.

"Fellow gun owners"? LMAO.  Let me tell you something about "Fellow gun owners".

The thugs that shoot up the streets of Chicago are "fellow gun owners".  The guy that just murdered two NYPD officers is a "fellow gun owner".

If you want to fret over the arrest of "Fellow gun owners", have at it.  Me?  I'm gonna lauigh every time some "You're not the boss of me!" type gets pinched.

The only ambiguous wording is the term "brace".  As in, what does it actually "brace" when you are shooting it from your shoulder??
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Find a girlfriend?
Fap less?
Fap for shorter periods of time?

All of these might reduce the swelling of your forearms.

Or you could buy the new brace from Sig, the SBX which is made for guys with "muscular" forearms.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What Zaminsky and the others seem to be missing is that the ATF approved the Sig Brace and then turned around and approved shouldering it.

No more than there is a Gun Show "Loop Hole" where individuals can sell firearms to each other without the need for a NICs check.

Use your head guys....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is the NFA and the brace-boys don't seem to get it.

What exactly are they missing about it?

The SBR part...

They seem to think they are getting away with something.

Use your head guys....

Use my head?  Like these guys??

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

With the obvious exception of the machinegun ban, the NFA is perfectly constitutional.

"Fellow gun owners"? LMAO.  Let me tell you something about "Fellow gun owners".

The thugs that shoot up the streets of Chicago are "fellow gun owners".  The guy that just murdered two NYPD officers is a "fellow gun owner".

If you want to fret over the arrest of "Fellow gun owners", have at it.  Me?  I'm gonna lauigh every time some "You're not the boss of me!" type gets pinched.

The only ambiguous wording is the term "brace".  As in, what does it actually "brace" when you are shooting it from your shoulder??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zaminski;

Thanks!Enjoy your night!

You and I have different definitions of "Fellow" in regards to gun owners.

My "Fellow" gun owners are law abiding and not felons who happen to possess firearms when prohibited from doing so.
No do they run around murdering people.

Obviously, you dont have the same standards.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use your head guys....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRChNRMcd1yf4IfiH3I5Tcr_k4_8y0d9vM7jWrEN9EO0lpzeDSr

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgSgwa6BSeJp8OPzRmRIKVDk8D3ySkJOYMAdoVQyA7Zfhmij4j

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-UdtK8WoEzGpDKWvD52qqKpgZRMa-_RxkWWJqEQ-nIgIfhjw7

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjVMSkd7zXLIXwyQHUA_0mDh8yABlOWcxt63HVhnzypF7zywgO

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Zkpf8KHvRliSKvCjKv4aymFhmA3sv9xH4NcqgpxSbtkX4CiAXA

What are they doing that is illegal?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use your head guys....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRChNRMcd1yf4IfiH3I5Tcr_k4_8y0d9vM7jWrEN9EO0lpzeDSr

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgSgwa6BSeJp8OPzRmRIKVDk8D3ySkJOYMAdoVQyA7Zfhmij4j

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-UdtK8WoEzGpDKWvD52qqKpgZRMa-_RxkWWJqEQ-nIgIfhjw7

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjVMSkd7zXLIXwyQHUA_0mDh8yABlOWcxt63HVhnzypF7zywgO

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Zkpf8KHvRliSKvCjKv4aymFhmA3sv9xH4NcqgpxSbtkX4CiAXA

Unless those AR's are Registered SBR's or Machine Guns...It's an unregistered SBR.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My "Fellow" gun owners are law abiding and not felons who happen to possess firearms when prohibited from doing so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zaminski;

Thanks!Enjoy your night!

Clearly not.  For example, you consider people who try to employ so called "work arounds" to the NFA as "law abiding".
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Unless those AR's are Registered SBR's or Machine Guns...It's an unregistered SBR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use your head guys....

Really?
You are able to determine the intent of the manufacturer who installed those braces on those pistols based solely on those pictures?

Impressive!!!

Especially since even in the most recent ATF letter from the Tech Branch states that its not illegal as long as the intent of the manufacturer is NOT to create an SBR.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Clearly not.  For example, you consider people who try to employ so called "work arounds" to the NFA as "law abiding".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zaminski;

Thanks!Enjoy your night!

Is buying a gun from an individual at a gun show and not going through a NICs check a "loop hole" or a "work around"?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:10:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Really?
You are able to determine the intent of the manufacturer who installed those braces on those pistols based solely on those pictures?

Impressive!!!

Especially since even in the most recent ATF letter from the Tech Branch states that its not illegal as long as the intent of the manufacturer is NOT to create an SBR.
View Quote

Being photographed firing said weapon from the shoulder pretty much cements intent.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is buying a gun from an individual at a gun show and not going through a NICs check a "loop hole" or a "work around"?
View Quote

It's neither, because that activity is not proscribed, is it?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

I have never heard of a qualified individual being denied an NFA Stamp.  Have you?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Being photographed firing said weapon from the shoulder pretty much cements intent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really?

Impressive!!!

There arent any photos of those individuals shooting pistols with the brace strapped to their forearms?
What sort of intent does that show?

How many times did those individuals shoot the pistol with the brace strapped to their arms vs shouldered?

And you still havent managed to get around the whole, ATF said its still legal to shoulder it thing....
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#23]
cheek weld ftw
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither is shooting a pistol from the shoulder...

Whether or not its equipped with a brace.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

I have never heard of a qualified individual being denied an NFA Stamp.  Have you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

Sheriff's, Chief's of Police who refuse to sign off on the application?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

That's a local problem, not an NFA problem.

I support "shall sign" legislation
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's still an infringement mechanism and not Constitutional.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

it's only on one arm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's only on one arm.

f'ing LOL
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

Next thing, you guys will be saying "Meh!  Walmart don't sell no gunz after 10pm!!  Mah rights!  MAH RIGHTS!!"
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

Next thing, you guys will be saying "Meh!  Walmart don't sell no gunz after 10pm!!  Mah rights!  MAH RIGHTS!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

You do understand there is a difference between Walmart setting their hours of operation and ATF dictating the hours that they can sell guns right?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You do understand there is a difference between Walmart setting their hours of operation and ATF dictating the hours that they can sell guns right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

The<sarcasm> tags were implied.

You guys don't seem to understand the difference between the action of the Feds and the locals infringing your rights.

The CLEO sign off is a local issue.

Crying that NFA is unconstitutional is pathetic when it clearly is.  I don't hear people calling Pittman-Robertson unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might be surprised to learn the biggest douchebags I encounter are on this site, lol

Oh, the irony.

Go ahead and tell us where arfcom touched you...

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

f'ing LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's only on one arm.

f'ing LOL

I know right ?

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

I have never heard of a qualified individual being denied an NFA Stamp. Have you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

I have never heard of a qualified individual being denied an NFA Stamp. Have you?

I think that since Harper v. Virginia Board of Elections, 383 U.S. 663 (1966), taxes levied on the exercise of a fundemental Constitutionally-enumerated right have been a no-no.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Find a girlfriend?
Fap less?

Or you could buy the new brace from Sig, the SBX which is made for guys with "muscular" forearms.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find a girlfriend?
Fap less?

I did just get some new coc grippers. It's tough to shoot a 10.5" barrel one handed. But I do it. Sometimes I use two hands on a glock too. Come at me bro. I'm waiting for ATf  agents at all my local ranges to start making arrests.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think that since Harper v. Virginia Board of Elections, 383 U.S. 663 (1966), taxes levied on the exercise of a fundemental Constitutionally-enumerated right have been a no-no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

Minneapolis Star Tribune Company v. Commissioner doesn't exactly support his case either. Pittmann-Robertson is just as unconstitutional as the NFA. Just because the taxes go towards a good cause doesn't make the collection method Constitutional.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

Great! However, once again you fail to address the issue raised.

Qualified individuals who have been denied NFA stamps.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Minneapolis Star Tribune Company v. Commissioner doesn't exactly support his case either. Pittmann-Robertson is just as unconstitutional as the NFA. Just because the taxes go towards a good cause doesn't make the collection method Constitutional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article 1 Section 8:

Section. 8.

So where's the outrage?

Come on!  11% on EVERY gun or ammo purchase??
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not true at all.

Your strawman arguments are pathetic.
Why are you obfuscating?

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who?

I've been into NFA for over 10 years, and have never heard of a qualified individual denied by ATF for a SBR, SBS, AOW, DD, or transfer of a MG.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I did just get some new coc grippers. It's tough to shoot a 10.5" barrel one handed. But I do it. Sometimes I use two hands on a glock too. Come at me bro. I'm waiting for ATf  agents at all my local ranges to start making arrests.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find a girlfriend?
Fap less?

Not with those muscular forearms!
I'm also staying very far away from any suspiciously crusty "starchy" socks in your vicinity too....

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
the NFA is perfectly constitutional.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:24:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Who?

I've been into NFA for over 10 years, and have never heard of a qualified individual denied by ATF for a SBR, SBS, AOW, DD, or transfer of a MG.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?

I know several folks who were unable to get approval because the CLEO would not sign off on the application.
You call it a local issue....doesnt change the fact that qualified individuals were unable to get to the crucial ATF approval part of the stamp process.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=71346

Does Congress not have the power to tax interstate commerce?

Are firearms that are made and shipped all over the country not in interstate commerce?

With the obvious exception of (and previously stated) machine gun ban, how exactly is it unconstitutional?

EVERYONE who is legally qualified gets their stuff when they pay their tax.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know several folks who were unable to get approval because the CLEO would not sign off on the application.
You call it a local issue....doesnt change the fact that qualified individuals were unable to get to the crucial ATF approval part of the stamp process.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?

It would seem the denial came from the CLEO, and not the ATF.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are firearms that are made and shipped all over the country not in interstate commerce?

With the obvious exception of (and previously stated) machine gun ban, how exactly is it unconstitutional?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poll Tax
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?

And how does that change the outcome?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zaminski;

Thanks!Enjoy your night!

nvm
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Write a letter...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, is ownership of an AR pistol with a bare buffer tube and a Sig brace in the box constructive intent?

Write a letter...

Dear ATF,

I have a.......................
Page / 20
Top Top