BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What the hell? So that means that every woman who is in an adulterous relationship should expect to be attacked and raped, and the bitch asked for it? So blame her for it, because she's a whore? (Not that I'm approving of her adulterous affair, but what the hell, dude.)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She tells the New York Daily News, "Back then, I was Sammy's road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That's how it went. ... He (Cosby) was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy's girl. ... I remember I walked in the door (of Cosby's hotel room to bring him some dinner), and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me."

So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available?  

What the hell? So that means that every woman who is in an adulterous relationship should expect to be attacked and raped, and the bitch asked for it? So blame her for it, because she's a whore? (Not that I'm approving of her adulterous affair, but what the hell, dude.)

He knew I was Sammy's girl. ...

She obviously believed that her relationship with Sammy granted her some form of status, which strikes me as inappropriate considering its adulterous nature.  She was a groupie who hung out with stars in exchange for sex.  [shrugs]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm inclined to side with Cosby on this one.. You're telling me he somehow assaulted all these women and none of them bothered to call the police and have him arrested the next day?

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow.  Dr. Huxtable sure is rapey.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Why can't he just go to trial and prove his innocence there
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]
What's black  and white and has 3 eyes?

Sammy and his wife.

Had to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Has he been accused of murder and arson yet?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I was raped by Bill Cosby. "With the bibbidy bop and tha zippidy zoop and a pooding pop."

It was terrible...sob... he said he was jello; sniff, "he said. .. he said there was always room for more." "Oh God! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Lets just try to find out who was not raped , The list would be shorter
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
This is almost as bad as the Paterno/ Sandusky thingy. Not quite but he's working on it. He must being going through that Paterno house of horrors right about now, seeing all that you were hoping to be remembered for burning down in front of your eyes.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.know someone who worked with Cosby and he said that Cosby is incredibly racist. I believe this.

I don't think Cosby has some halo over his head. I don't assume these women are all telling the truth, but I don't think he's above reproach or incapable of this either.
View Quote

Racist as in how?  Against whites or blacks, what?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.know someone who worked with Cosby and he said that Cosby is incredibly racist. I believe this.

I don't think Cosby has some halo over his head. I don't assume these women are all telling the truth, but I don't think he's above reproach or incapable of this either.

He and his wife went off on a tirade about white prejudice and responsibility for their son's death on a California highway. Turned out it was an émigré Ukranian gang banger who killed him. Lots of accusations by the Cosbys before they found out who did what.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She obviously believed that her relationship with Sammy granted her some form of status, which strikes me as inappropriate considering its adulterous nature.  She was a groupie who hung out with stars in exchange for sex.  [shrugs]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She tells the New York Daily News, "Back then, I was Sammy's road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That's how it went. ... He (Cosby) was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy's girl. ... I remember I walked in the door (of Cosby's hotel room to bring him some dinner), and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me."

So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available?  

He knew I was Sammy's girl. ...

I don't approve of her morals. But in no way does her adulterous relationship imply that any other man can pounce on her and she shouldn't be surprised if he does, or that she somehow has it coming to her if some other guy does pounce on her.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Against whites. He only wanted to work with black people. He was dismissive of white people.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Leonard Part 6 sure left me feeling violated by the Cos.
Mother, Jugs, & Speed was awesome,  though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Leonard Part 6 sure left me feeling violated by the Cos.
Mother, Jugs, & Speed was awesome,  though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

A timeless classic.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#17]
More charges have been filed against him?  No bail?  Damn
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I have a headache.

I must of been raped by Bill Cosby also.
Horrific, I know.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why can't he just go to trial and prove his innocence there
View Quote

Why don't you have a grand jury and present enough evidence to justify an arrest and subsequent trial.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Prove Bill Cosby didn't rape me.
View Quote

Ok.  

It wasn't rape.  It was consensual.    

proved.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't approve of her morals. But in no way does her adulterous relationship imply that any other man can pounce on her and she shouldn't be surprised if he does, or that she somehow has it coming to her if some other guy does pounce on her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I think you're reaching there.  My point is that a rape accusation from a self-admitted groupie adulteress is hardly credible.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Wonder if he still eats free at bens chili bowl
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is there ANY woman that horrible man has NOT raped?
View Quote

That's what I was just thinking when I saw the title.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, I think you're reaching there.  My point is that a rape accusation from a self-admitted groupie adulteress is hardly credible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But your original statement was this:
So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available

This is not you saying that she's an adulteress, therefore a dishonest woman, therefore not someone we should take seriously (we should think there's a higher likelihood she is lying).

You are saying that SHE shouldn't act SURPRISED when she's "seen" (as in seen by Bill Cosby) as "sexually available."

That's a whole different ball of wax. You seem to be saying that as an adulterous whore, it's understandable (or "not surprising") that a man like Cosby would just assume that she's "sexually available" to any man.  Your comment seems to have nothing to do with your doubts about her truthfulness, but more about her assumed sexual availability.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This is not you saying that she's an adulteress, therefore a dishonest woman, therefore not someone we should take seriously (we should think there's a higher likelihood she is lying).

You are saying that SHE shouldn't act SURPRISED when she's "seen" (as in seen by Bill Cosby) as "sexually available."

That's a whole different ball of wax. You seem to be saying that as an adulterous whore, it's understandable (or "not surprising") that a man like Cosby would just assume that she's "sexually available" to any man.  Your comment seems to have nothing to do with your doubts about her truthfulness, but more about her assumed sexual availability.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available

'Seen as sexually available' can also refer to other people's willingness to grant credibility to her claim - in other words, to doubt it was a non-consensual encounter.

But you don't agree, I get that.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that rape isn't a horrible thing but I'm supposed to believe that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist and not one single woman went to the police?

Not one?????

If one woman came out and said he did it, I'd buy that. Now the number is up to probably 15 or twenty. Sorry, somebody is lying.

Yeah I'm having a hard time buying this isn't some sort of setup to get rid of him from the spotlight or something and discredit his name.

I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.

That is what's so funny about all the White Knights defending their beloved Bill Cosby.   he's been a Black Power Racist motherfucker since forever.  It was common knowledge.    I first heard about it back in 1992.    

And some of you fools are actually saying "ONE... might have been believable, but a dozen?  Well, that means they are all lying".        Do you even listen to yourself?     That doesn't make any fucking sense.          

God Save Us From White Guilt.   .      

It'll be the death of us Fo Sho.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Really? So one accusation is credible but twenty is not? Someone is lying and unfortunately it's Cosby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that rape isn't a horrible thing but I'm supposed to believe that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist and not one single woman went to the police?

Not one?????

If one woman came out and said he did it, I'd buy that. Now the number is up to probably 15 or twenty. Sorry, somebody is lying.

Really? So one accusation is credible but twenty is not? Someone is lying and unfortunately it's Cosby.

Let's see your proof.

I have just as much physical proof that they were all filthy whores that got paid to have sex with him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is it too late for me to jump on this money train?
View Quote

Get in line bitch...
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is there ANY woman that horrible man has NOT raped?
View Quote

No shit. If true Cosby could be the most prolific serial rapists of all time. Katherine McKee was a fine woman in her day but time has not been good to her
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Bill Cosby can rape me if there's a huge payday in it
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He raped me too
View Quote

He didnt rape me...so im going to sue him for making me feel unwanted, and unattractive  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#33]
It was the Jello Pudding. They just couldnt resist.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#34]
By keeping quiet for 35 years, she allowed how many others to be raped?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

'Seen as sexually available' can also refer to other people's willingness to grant credibility to her claim - in other words, to doubt it was a non-consensual encounter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you said was ambiguous enough to be interpreted both ways. That some people will assume that she was willing to bang Cosby because she was banging Davis. But it can also be seen as Cosby assuming that since she was already an adulterous whore, she'd be an adulterous whore for him too.

If you want to imply that since she's a whore anyway, that it's much more likely to be lying about the encounter not being consensual, just say that. I don't necessarily agree with that. I think an actual history of lying would make her more likely to be a liar. We simply don't know enough about her to gauge that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What the hell? So that means that every woman who is in an adulterous relationship should expect to be attacked and raped, and the bitch asked for it?
View Quote

Could it be that a woman who is loose with her morals also would entice Cosby or other men?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#37]
if obama had a dad
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Are all the accusers rich and flush with money or are they broke and could use some "goin away'' money?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's the pendulum.  I remember back in the day when it was almost impossible to prove rape and a woman's sexual history could be used as a weapon against her.  It was so bad women were afraid to come forward.

Holy fuuuck...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some women lie about these things

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team
3)  Reportedly a 14 year old girl recently

NEVER automatically assume that a woman's allegations are true until proven.

Innocent until proven guilty.

It's the pendulum.  I remember back in the day when it was almost impossible to prove rape and a woman's sexual history could be used as a weapon against her.  It was so bad women were afraid to come forward.

Holy fuuuck...

The one REALLY good thing about the County Prosecutor taking ALL Sexual Assault cases is that we didnt have to bother with them.....  We treated every one like gospel, called SAVA ( Now SVU ) and passed that Buck.   Downside the Supervisor over there Believed EVERYONE...Upside, her Detectives are pretty on the ball, and ferret out the Bulshitters who get charged.  I've told the story before, we had a Local Girl, Goth Princess, and all-around whackjob, call one night saying she had been Raped.   I got the initial, listened to what she said, and made the call for the county.  her entire demeanor  was "Off"..unemotinal about it, almost detached, plus the scene she showed us didnt match really well with her verbal statement...we were about 60% convinced she had just made it up, but we went through the motions like we do with every One....good thing too, it was a 100% Legitimate Rape, turns out that her demeanor altogether, nevermind concerning the rape was so fucked up because she had been repeatedly abused by a family member as a child.  Even though the were able to get DNA Evidence, and a rather decent description, I dont think they ever got the guy, however they WERE Able to charge the family member, and give the kid a little peace finally on that one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Could it be that a woman who is loose with her morals also would entice Cosby or other men?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the hell? So that means that every woman who is in an adulterous relationship should expect to be attacked and raped, and the bitch asked for it?

Could it be that a man assumes that since she is already "loose," she'll be "loose" for him too, and force her? And maybe he told her that nobody would believe a whore? It seems like a lot of you guys here fall into that category of automatically not believing her.

She could be lying, she could be telling the truth. I don't assume anything either way.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Could it be that a man assumes that since she is already "loose," she'll be "loose" for him too, and force her? And maybe he told her that nobody would believe a whore? It seems like a lot of you guys here fall into that category of automatically not believing her.

She could be lying, she could be telling the truth. I don't assume anything either way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See my previous post.  Some women lie.   Never assume that they are telling the truth.   Only FACTS count.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm tending to believe the women at this point.  If the accusations are false, Cosby is sure passing up a lot of good libel suits.  I might understand that if most of them were judgment-proof losers; but Janice Dickinson has a net worth of around $500k and is a basket case.  She would be an easy target.  Lou Ferrigno has a net worth of $6 million and his wife Carla has accused Cosby of some creepy behavior which Cosby's lawyer denied.  Michelle Hurd has a net worth of $3 million and she has also accused Cosby.  

And Cosby has some substantial damages - he has had a series cancelled, comedy tours cancelled, honors revoked, etc.  That sure is a lot of low-hanging fruit that Cosby can afford to sue into the poorhouse.  Of course, if you have a net worth of $400 million like Cosby and bringing libel suits is going to require you to answer some really uncomfortable questions and evidence, then maybe just shutting up and enjoying your retirement is the smart move.

Hell, Janice Dickinson is such a fuck up, I might be inclined to sue her if the allegations were true.  Pick an easy target like her and then drag her through the dirt pour encourager les autres.  An easy way to discredit more credible accusers by association without directly facing them in court.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I look at it this way:

She openly admits to being involved in an adulterous affair.

She also openly admits to being a groupie - IOW, having sex with famous men in exchange for being part of 'the scene'.  At the same time, she admits to meeting Cosby as part of this 'scene'.

Now, 50 odd years later, she comes up with this story that,while being a groupie carrying on an affair with a married man, Cosby raped her.  She also waited until Cosby was buried under an avalanche of similar accusations before launching her own.

If you want to grant this woman credibility, fine, but don't be surprised when others regard it with a skeptical eye.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Forget the luggage rib .
Lets get it on .
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#45]
I was of the understanding that Cosby isn't being investigated due to the statute of limitations.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

See my previous post.  Some women lie.   Never assume that they are telling the truth.   Only FACTS count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And some women tell the truth.

Cosby could be lying. We don't know anything for sure. But a lot of you guys are leaning strongly towards believing him, and not these lying whores. Just saying.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

#pantsupdontrape
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Bill Cosby raped me.  So did Michael Jackson and anyone else that has money.

Please endorse the check to "Justa_TXguy".

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL How many people here even know who the fuck the Candyman is let alone know he had a glass eye!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess Sammy should have kept both eyes on her.....

I can't believe it took 5 posts for this.

LOL How many people here even know who the fuck the Candyman is let alone know he had a glass eye!?

I have that album.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Proof that he was blind the whole time.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top