Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it too late for me to jump on this money train?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there ANY woman that horrible man has NOT raped?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
He raped me too
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
He's becoming the Bill Clinton of comedians.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess Sammy should have kept both eyes on her.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#6]
So, when you use the word "accused," you mean like in a court of law, with evidence and shit?

Oh, no, you don't.  You mean you just said some shit, and you have no way to prove it.

Yeah, okay.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't believe it took 5 posts for this.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm...

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Not that rape isn't a horrible thing but I'm supposed to believe that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist and not one single woman went to the police?

Not one?????

If one woman came out and said he did it, I'd buy that. Now the number is up to probably 15 or twenty. Sorry, somebody is lying.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#10]
She tells the New York Daily News, "Back then, I was Sammy's road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That's how it went. ... He (Cosby) was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy's girl. ... I remember I walked in the door (of Cosby's hotel room to bring him some dinner), and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me."
View Quote

So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Is there ANY woman that horrible man has NOT raped?
View Quote

No.

It's a rape fest in here.  And Cosby is leading the conga line.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#12]
He was blind the whole time
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL How many people here even know who the fuck the Candyman is let alone know he had a glass eye!?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#14]
He made me pregnant. Twice.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

LOL How many people here even know who the fuck the Candyman is let alone know he had a glass eye!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:28:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Prove Bill Cosby didn't rape me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not that rape isn't a horrible thing but I'm supposed to believe that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist and not one single woman went to the police?

Not one?????

If one woman came out and said he did it, I'd buy that. Now the number is up to probably 15 or twenty. Sorry, somebody is lying.
View Quote

Yeah I'm having a hard time buying this isn't some sort of setup to get rid of him from the spotlight or something and discredit his name.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Horny bastard
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#19]
When will this end??

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#21]

plenty of room left on this bandwagon.

soon, we'll just have to start a list of those who Cosby did NOT rape.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope. Bill Cosby raped me! I demand reparations!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been sitting in a closet in the dark for hours waiting for any repressed memories to resurface.

No luck so far, but I found a box of Zero Mfg. .38spl reloads.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah I'm having a hard time buying this isn't some sort of setup to get rid of him from the spotlight or something and discredit his name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one?????

I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#27]
He is getting the same treatment that Herman Cain got. I think its all a hit job.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some women lie about these things

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team
3)  Reportedly a 14 year old girl recently

NEVER automatically assume that a woman's allegations are true until proven.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#29]
And to think that I used to love watching him and Bob Hope in those 'Road to ....' movies back when I was a kid.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#30]
I read the thread title too fast..........

I thought it said "Bill Cosby accused of raping Sammy Davis Jr"!

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team

It's the pendulum.  I remember back in the day when it was almost impossible to prove rape and a woman's sexual history could be used as a weapon against her.  It was so bad women were afraid to come forward.

Holy fuuuck...
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not one?????

it's liberal leftism mob dog pile mentality. Anything for the cause, anything against an enemy of the horde.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Score... Bill Cosby 59 - Wilt Chamberlain 1 Million. No trophy for Bill
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not one?????

View Quote

Really? So one accusation is credible but twenty is not? Someone is lying and unfortunately it's Cosby.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1)  Tawana Brawley
2)  Duke Lacrosse team

Awesome post. Why? Because BILL FUCKING COSBY ASSUMED THAT TAWANA BRAWLEY'S RACIALLY MOTIVATED RAPE ACCUSATIONS WERE TRUE.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Eye see what you did there...........
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#37]
"Road Wife"  
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Really? So one accusation is credible but twenty is not? Someone is lying and unfortunately it's Cosby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one?????

How do you know this? Innocent until proved guilty mean anything to you?    
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#40]
#pantsupdontrape
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#41]
It was the ribs!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one?????

Yeah, I don't think one accusation would be taken seriously by this crowd. They would be all, like, "It's her word against his."

It does sound like these accusations have been swirling around him for some time now, and have been "handled," but now it's all come to a head, at least in part due to politics.

I don't assume that all of these women are being truthful. Probably some of them are jumping on the bandwagon. But I also don't automatically assume that they all must be lying, because Bill Cosby just wouldn't do that. Or because Bill Cosby has some conservative views (except he doesn't, and he's a racist against whites).
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I pretty sure he raped me too .
Just want to be on record for the class action suit .
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Bill Cosby has a history for paying off women. Hollywood has been a cesspool of this sort of behavior since at least the Fatty Arbuckle era.

I'm not shocked that he did it

I'm also not shocked no one tried to put him in jail before. He had a lot of clout in the industry. He could make or break a new talent.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I woke up in a Vegas hotel room back in the early 90's and he was on top of me.

The man is an animal.

(Super sad face)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Pretty sure I saw him on the grassy knoll too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Bill Cosby is a famous rape artist now
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So she admits to being in an openly adulterous relationship then acts surprised when she's seen as sexually available?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She tells the New York Daily News, "Back then, I was Sammy's road wife. He had an open marriage, and we were lovers. That's how it went. ... He (Cosby) was a buddy. He knew I was Sammy's girl. ... I remember I walked in the door (of Cosby's hotel room to bring him some dinner), and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me."

What the hell? So that means that every woman who is in an adulterous relationship should expect to be attacked and raped, and the bitch asked for it? So blame her for it, because she's a whore? (Not that I'm approving of her adulterous affair, but what the hell, dude.)

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one?????

I read years ago that people who worked closely with Cosby said he was incredibly racist and discriminatory to the people who worked around him.  Much like the SS reports how they got treated like crap by the Clintons, I feel this reflects very poorly on his character.  Now the rape allegations... doesn't really surprise me.

I know someone who worked with Cosby and he said that Cosby is incredibly racist. I believe this.

I don't think Cosby has some halo over his head. I don't assume these women are all telling the truth, but I don't think he's above reproach or incapable of this either.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

He raped me too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#50]
racist
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top