[#1]
Fuck you on page 2
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No kidding. From the week of Thanksgiving through to the first week of January people are just too tense. They drive aggressive as if their life depending on getting to the Toys4Less 20 seconds earlier than if they hadn't cut off ten people in traffic.
View Quote

... why generalize and stereotype?
We usually think of you better than this crap

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If the focus is in the right place, Christmas is a wonderful time.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/081224-star-bethlehem_big.jpg
View Quote

Uh ya.. hate to tell ya that didnt happen during the month of Dec.. It was moved to align with the Yule holiday and the winter solstice. You can thank the Church for that trying to convert the pagans to Christianity.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The holidays are my least favorite time of the year.  My wife and I get pulled in 10 different directions by our families.  I'm pretty close to saying fuck it and us doing our own thing
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Today is the shortest day of the year and I can tell.
I'm one miserable asshole right now. Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD) is real. Just don't have it as bad as my father does.
Plus, I hate what Christmas has become. Fuck this shit.
Trampling people to save some lucre on ChiCom crap that will break in 90 days anyway.
Turning the roads around Walmart stores and malls into survivor edition of GTA XMas.
Really, to celebrate the birth of one that is called, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace?
Now the word 'Christmas' is verboten and "Happy Holidays" is used. OK, you PC asshole. Exactly what Hol(y)  days are you celebrating then? Well, let us look at the Church's list of Saint Days from Black Friday to New Years Day. Well, here are they are. And I am astonished by your piety!!

• November 28St. Catherine Laboure, St. James of the Marches, St. Andrew Trong, St. Valerian, St. Fionnchu, St. HippolytusBl. James Thompson, St. Rufus and Companions, St. Papinianus, St. Papinianus
  • November 29St. Saturninus, St. Brendan of Birr, St. SadwenSts. Saturninus & SisiniusBl. Dionysius, St. Egelwine, St. Francis Fasani, St. Gulstan, St. Hardoin, St. Illuminata, St. Radbod of Utrecht, St. Paramon and Companions, St. Philomenus
  • November 30St. Andrew, St. Trojan, St. Tudwal, St. Constantius, St. Joseph Marchand, St. Maura
  • December 1St. Eligius, Bl. Charles de Foucauld, St. Edmund Campion, St. Agericus, St. Alexander Briant, St. Ananias, St. Ansanus, St. Ursicinus of Brescia, St. Candres, St. Castritian, St. Constantian, St. Diodorus & Marianus, Bl. Edward Campion, St. Evasius, St. Grwst, Bl. John Beche, St. Leontius of Fr?jus, St. Lucius, Bl. Richard Langley, St. Natalia of Nicomedia, St. Olympiades, St. Edmund Campion, St. Edmund Campion, Bl. Anwarite Nangapeta
  • December 2St. Bibiana, St. Chromatius, St. Eusebius, St. Evasius, St. Lupus of Verona, St. Pontian, Bl. Ivan Sleziuk, Bl. Maria Angela Astorch
  • December 3St. Francis Xavier, St. Abbo, St. Agricola, St. Attalia, St. Birinus, St. Cassian of Tangier, Bl. Edward Coleman, St. Eloque, St. Ethernan, St. Lucius, St. Mirocles, Bl. Johann Nepomuk von Tschiderer
  • December 4St. John of Damascus, St. Ada, St. Anno, St. Bernard degli Uberti, St. Bertoara, St. Theophanes and Companions, St. Clement of Alexandria, St. Felix of Bologna, St. Francis Galvez, Bl. Jerome de Angelis, St. Osmund of Salisbury , St. Maruthas, St. Meletius, St. Abba Isa, St. Clement of Alexandria, St. Giovanni Calabria
  • December 5St. Gerald, St. Anastasius, St. Sabas, St. Basilissa, St. Bassus, St. Cawrdaf, St. Crispina, St. Dalmatius of Pavia, St. Firminus, St. Galagnus, St. Gerbold, St. John Almond, St. John the Wonder-Worker, St. Julius, St. Nicholas Tavigli, St. Pelinus, St. Sabas, Bl. Philip Rinaldi
  • December 6St. Dionysia, St. Nicholas, St. Abraham of Kratia, St. Asella, St. Majoricus, St. Peter Pascual, St. Polychronius, Bl. Adolph Kolping
  • December 7St. Victor of Piacenza, St. Servus, St. Anianas, St. Maria Giuseppe RosselloMartyrs of Africa, St. Polycarp and Theodore
  • December 8St. Romaric, St. Eucharius, St. Macarius, St. Patapius, St. Patapios Of Thebes
  • December 9St. Juan Diego, St. Balda, St. Budoc, St. Valeria of Limoges, St. Cyprian, St. Ethelgiva, St. Gorgonia, St. Julian of Apamea, St. Leocadia, St. RestitutusMartyrs of SamosataMartyrs of Saragossa, St. Peter, St. Peter Fourier, St. Proculus of Verona
  • December 10Pope Saint Gregory III, St. Eulalia of Merida, St. Thomas of Farfa Abbey, Bl. Thomas Somers, Bl. Sebastian Montanol, St. Carpophorus & Abundius, St. Deusdedit, St. Edmund Genings, St. Eustace White, St. Florentius of Carracedo, St. Gemellus, St. Guitmarus, St. Hildemar, Bl. John Mason, St. Julia of Merida, St. Lucerius, St. Mennas, St. Mercurius, Bl. Peter Tecelano, St. Peter Duong, St. Polydore Plasden, Bl. Marcantonio Durando
  • December 11Pope Saint Damasus I, St. Daniel the Stylite, St. Damasus, St. Barsabas, St. Victoricus, Fuscian, and Gentian, St. Trason, St. Sabinus, St. Sabinus, St. Cian, St. Eutychius, St. Fidweten, St. Pens, St. Acepsius, Bl. Martin of Saint Nicholas, Bl. Melchior of Saint Augustine
  • December 12Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Corentin, St. Abra, St. Agatha, St. Alexander, St. Ammonaria, St. Vicelin, Bl. Thomas Holland, St. Colman of Glendalough, St. Columba of Terryglass, St. Corentius, St. Edburga, St. Finian of Clonard, St. Hermogenes, St. Maxentius
  • December 13St. Lucy, St. Jodoc, St. Autbert, St. Einhildis & Roswinda, St. Elizabeth Rose
  • December 14St. John of the Cross, St. Jucundus, St. Spyridon of Tremithius, St. Agnellus, St. Bartholomew Buonpedoni, St. Venantius Fortunatus, St. Viator, St. Drusus, St. Fingar, St. Heron, St. Justus & Abundius, St. Nicasius of Reims, St. Matronian, St. Pompeius of Pavia, St. Nimatullah al-Hardini
  • December 15St. Maria Crocifissa Di Rosa, St. Mary Di Rosa, St. Adalbero, St. Urbitius, St. Valerian of Abbenza, St. Florentius, St. Faustinus, St. Maximinus, St. Paul of Latros, St. Virginia Centurione Bracelli
  • December 16St. Adelaide, St. Ado of Vienne, St. Albina, St. Beoc, St. Valentine, Bl. Raynald de Bar, St. Nicholas Chrysoberges, Bl. Clemente Marchisio
  • December 17St. Begga, St. John of Martha, St. Olympias, St. Briarch, St. Wivina, St. Tydecho, St. Eigil of Fulda, St. Florian, St. Maxentiolus, St. Jose Manyanet y Vives
  • December 18St. Flannan, St. Rufus, St. Auxentius, St. Bodagisil, St. Victurus, St. Winebald, St. Theotimus & Basilian, St. Samthan, St. Desideratus, St. Gatian, St. Rufus and Zosimus, St. Quintus, St. Moses, St. Paul My, St. Peter Truat, St. Adjutor
  • December 19St. Anastasius I, St. Augustine Moi, St. Bernard Valeara, St. Thomas De & Companions, St. Darius, St. Dominic Uy, Bl. Francis Man, St. Francis Xavier Mau, St. Fausta, St. Manirus, St. Ribert, St. Nemesius, St. Meuris & Thea, St. Nemesius of Alexandria
  • December 20St. Zephyrinus, St. Ammon, St. Ursicinus, St. Ursicinus, St. Dominic of Brescia, St. Dominic of Silos, St. Julius, St. Liberatus & Bajulus, Bl. Peter de la Cadireta, St. Peter Thi, St. Philogonius
  • December 21St. Peter Canisius, Bl. Adrian, St. Anastasius XII, St. Andrew Dung Lac, St. Themistoeles, St. Severinus, St. Glycerius, St. Honoratus of Toulouse, St. John & Festus, St. John Vincent, Bl. Peter Friedhofen
  • December 22St. Amaswinthus, St. Zeno, St. Chaeromon, St. Demetrius, St. Flavian, St. Hunger
  • December 23St. Servulus, St. John of Kanty, St. Victoria, St. Vintila, St. Theodulus, St. Dagobert II, St. John CantiusMartyrs of Crete, St. Nicholas Factor, St. Migdonius & Mardonius
  • December 24St. Irmina, St. Adele, St. Emiliana, St. Adela, St. Tarsilla, St. Venerandus, St. Caranus, St. Delphinus, St. Euthymius, St. Lucian
  • December 25St. Eugenia, St. Adalsindis, St. Anastasia III, St. Alburga, Bl. Michael Nakashima
  • December 26St. Stephen, St. Vincentia Maria Lopez Y Vicuna, St. Neol Chabanel, St. Zosimus, St. Amaethlu, St. Archelaus, St. Zeno, St. Zosimus, St. Tathal, St. Theodore the Sacrist, St. Pope Dionysius, St. Marinus, St. Abadiu
  • December 27St. John the Evangelist, St. John the Apostle, St. Fabiola, St. Theodore and Theophanes, St. Nicarete, St. Maximus
  • December 28St. Anthony the Hermit, St. Troadius, St. Caesarius, St. Castor, St. Domnio, St. Eutychius & Domitian, St. Romulus and Conindrus
  • December 29St. Thomas Becket, St. Aileran, St. Albert of Gambron, Bl. William Howard, St. Trophimus of Arles, St. Callistus, Felix & Boniface, St. Dominic, St. Ebrulf, St. Ebrulf
  • December 30St. Anysia, St. Anysius, St. Sabinus, St. Egwin of Evesham, St. Eugene, Bl. John Alcober, St. Liberius of Ravenna, St. Mansuetus, St. Raynerius
  • December 31St. Sylvester, St. Melania, St. Barbatian, St. ZoticusSts. Sabinian & Potentian, St. Columba of Sens, St. Donata, St. Hermes
  • [li]January 1  St. Giuseppe Maria Tommasi, St. Clarus, Bl. Berka Zdislava, St. Giuseppe Maria Tomasi, St. William of Dijon, St. Telemachus, St. Odilo, St. Almachius, St. Basil, St. Concordius, St. Connat, St. Cuan, St. Elvan & Mydwyn, St. Euphrosyne, St. Fulgentius of Ruspe, St. Fanchea, St. Joseph Mary Tommasi, St. Justin of Chieti, St. Maelrhys, St. Magnus, Mary the Blessed Virgin, St. Zdislava of Lemberk, Bl. Valentin Paquay, St. Fulgentius of Ruspe, Bl. Jean-Baptiste Lego, Bl. Rene Lego, St. Zygmunt Gorazdowski[/list]
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:00:49 PM EDT
    [#7]
    Fuck Christmas.
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:03:01 PM EDT
    [#8]
    Quoted:
    Fuck Christmas.
    View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:32:41 PM EDT
    [#9]
    Try working retail this time of year. Fuck me. 9 years and I am getting more cynical of people as every year passes.
    I have gotten to the point where I work then come home lock the doors and say fuck I am not going back out until I have to
    Go to work again

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:40:48 PM EDT
    [#10]
    Meh. I'm not grumpy, nor are any of the people I deal with on a daily basis. Try new friends?
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:42:46 PM EDT
    [#11]

Quoted:

The "Perfect Christmas" ain't much good if you ruin it by stressing yourself out and turning into a bitch.
    View Quote

What the fuck is a fucking sheep celebrating Christmas for anyways?

Fuck, fuckity fuck fuck fuck the world this time of the fucking year!
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:44:14 PM EDT
    [#12]
    Quoted:

Uh ya.. hate to tell ya that didnt happen during the month of Dec.. It was moved to align with the Yule holiday and the winter solstice. You can thank the Church for that trying to convert the pagans to Christianity.
    View Quote View All Quotes
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    If the focus is in the right place, Christmas is a wonderful time.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/081224-star-bethlehem_big.jpg

Not only that but in that part of the world those are some very skittish livestock.
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:45:51 PM EDT
    [#13]
    Quoted:
    Grumpy
    Yep thats me.
    I ruined Christmas yesterday.

First I yelled at my daughter for texting wile my wife and I waited to go get the tree.

Then I commented that the tree they chose was already dropping needles.

Time to scram so off to the gun range.

Come home "Where is mom" I ask  my daughter who is franticly texting. No answer so I ask again. Still no answer.
    I blow up and do my I Phones are destroying you  thing.

Wife emerges from the bathroom- "You have ruined Christmas again"
    View Quote

Got ya beat by yelling at everybody on my daughter's birthday.  WTF is the protocol for a kid who has a birthday so close to Christmas?  My big hangup is having the house clean when I come home. <insert crappy day at work because of network gremlins here>  Get through the door; house condition is not quite there yet.  But people are texting, stuff on the counters, cat/dog toys not in the animal box, ect.  Dag and kittehs are happy I'm home as always, but pappa bear has a problem now.  BARK! BARK! BARK!  GROWLLLL stomp stomp stomp.  

People were coordinating a dinner party ay Olive Garden; my daughter picked that place 'cuz we both like it. (that's so nice she picked a place for me on her birthday: I am an ass) but  I almost had to drive my damn self in my own car as nobody wanted me in the car with them.  At least my wife picked up the tab for my chow- I expected I'd have to pay that myself.  

After a couple of top shelf Long Island Ice Teas, I could uncross my arms and talk civilly to our guests.  

When we got home I gave my daughter her present- her own cell phone.  But T-Mobile screwed it up- they put my boy's cell phone number on her phone, and knocked off his cell service.  IDIOTS!  So now I gotta go back to the store and unfuck that mess.  

I am much more civil these past few days as I recognize how my impatience affects those around me.  
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:22:02 PM EDT
    [#14]
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Fuck Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOg7aPNLLG0

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:33:37 PM EDT
    [#15]
    Quoted:
    No kidding. From the week of Thanksgiving through to the first week of January people are just too tense. They drive aggressive as if their life depending on getting to the Toys4Less 20 seconds earlier than if they hadn't cut off ten people in traffic.
    View Quote

Yep.   I had some idiot try to cut me off on Christmas Eve 3 years ago.   I slammed on the brakes but wasnt quick enough.   He swerved into my lane and the edge of my 1/4" thick tube steel bumper tore a 3 foot long gash down his quarter panel and shredded his tire.   (as I was braking and he was accelerating.)

Merry Christmas, mother fucker!  I continued on to meet my family for dinner and he was stuck waiting on a tow.
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:19:11 PM EDT
    [#16]
    Did my last minute shopping at a local Target yesterday afternoon.

Woman in line ahead of me had like 3 carts full of crap, and was in a pretty nasty mood.
    She'd left a gift card in one of the carts and I retrieved it for her- she did say thank you, but was muttering the whole time the check-out girl ( a hipster chick with the really too black hair and a nose ring) was taking care of getting her stuffed checked and bagged- and the hipster chick really was efficient and fast, she got everything processed and bagged, took the lady's payment, and said "Merry"- right about then the woman gave her a really evil look, and the hipster looked at me, and I said"Whatever".

And, she looks right at the woman, and wished her a "Merry Whatever".

Me and the hipster chick laughed the whole time she checked my stuff.

So, Merry Whatever!

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:26:51 PM EDT
    [#17]
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:50:14 PM EDT
    [#18]
    Quoted:

... why generalize and stereotype?We usually think of you better than this crap

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

... why generalize and stereotype?We usually think of you better than this crap

Is he wrong though?

Unless you were trying to get to some other sale, besides toys?
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:56:38 PM EDT
    [#19]

Quoted:

People were coordinating a dinner party ay Olive Garden; my daughter picked that place 'cuz we both like it.

View Quote
    Ahhhh, now the anger makes sense. Trailer park people.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:06:38 PM EDT
    [#20]
    Quoted:
    Did my last minute shopping at a local Target yesterday afternoon.

Woman in line ahead of me had like 3 carts full of crap, and was in a pretty nasty mood.
    She'd left a gift card in one of the carts and I retrieved it for her- she did say thank you, but was muttering the whole time the check-out girl ( a hipster chick with the really too black hair and a nose ring) was taking care of getting her stuffed checked and bagged- and the hipster chick really was efficient and fast, she got everything processed and bagged, took the lady's payment, and said "Merry"- right about then the woman gave her a really evil look, and the hipster looked at me, and I said"Whatever".

And, she looks right at the woman, and wished her a "Merry Whatever".

Me and the hipster chick laughed the whole time she checked my stuff.

So, Merry Whatever!

View Quote

I've been wishing everyone that has come through my line a Merry Christmas. Yesterday, a truly evil looking woman snarled back, "No...Happy HOLIDAYS!"
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:06:45 PM EDT
    [#21]
    My father had a heart attack on Christmas day.  My cousin/best friend died about this time 5 years ago.  He was also born on Christmas day.  

I'm looking forward to this Christmas more than ever.
    Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:10:08 PM EDT
    [#22]

Quoted:

I've been wishing everyone that has come through my line a Merry Christmas. Yesterday, a truly evil looking woman snarled back, "No...Happy HOLIDAYS!"

View Quote
    I can't stand the holiday season, but I'm still afraid of what I'd reply to someone like that (probably why I turn into a hermit during this part of the year)

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:35:53 PM EDT
    [#23]

Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:

Quoted:

Shut the fuck up.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:13:38 PM EDT
    [#24]
    The early 80s was tough for me  

Lots of death

just saying
    Page / 2
    Next Page Arrow Left
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top