Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2014 9:43:24 PM EDT
What all are you guys using as a diaper bag?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
For the first kid you will need the largest bag you can find .  Mainly because you will attempt to pack every damn thing in the house and take it with you.

2nd kid , a lot less.

3rd kid, a diaper and a bottle in your pocket will do .

gd
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
No wife op?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#3]
FPNI yet again!
Congrats on the new little rugrat OP!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Give up.  Just use the one your wife uses.  No point trying to go tacti-cool.  Your life is over.  Minivan to follow.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a big one. those reusable grocery bags work good, if you find one with like a team logo or something
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, in my day, we were using a new product released to the public.........Zip Loc bags.  absolutely a marvel of modern day technoplasam
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Fill a trebuchet and fling its contents as far as you can.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I cant stand the bag my wife packs.  She puts everything and the kitchen sink in there.   I've got a maxpedition versapack I use for edc, I might get another one like that or one of their other single sling bags.  I like compartments and organization, not just the black hole our current bag is...
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No wife op?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No wife op?  

Ha yea, but she works 12s on half the days of the week, so ill be flying solo and rather not be carrying a vera bradley bag.

Quoted:
I cant stand the bag my wife packs.  She puts everything and the kitchen sink in there.   I've got a maxpedition versapack I use for edc, I might get another one like that or one of their other single sling bags.  I like compartments and organization, not just the black hole our current bag is...

I can only imagine what will be in my wifes. In know id like to have some organization and some discreet extra mag pockets in mine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Save every Kroger bag you bring home, you'll need them at home and while out.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought this for my brother. http://www.diaperdude.com/camo-212.html#.VJYxhBss He used it for 2 kids. Now that they are older, its his hunting bag, no shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top