BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be respectful of your parents wishes while living in their home.

I do have a question.  What guns do you own and why do you want an AR15?

Thanks

View Quote

Henry lever action .22

Benelli Montefeltro 20 gauge

Those are my personal ones, my papa has a few that I use as well
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Honor thy father and mother's wishes, or something like that...when you're under their roof. What is more important - their paying for your tuition or you being able to do adult things with adult toys? Can you afford to stand as an adult and pay for your own schooling and do what you feel you need to do without them? My mother was the same way.

I went off to college at 17, Mom drove me there but didn't put cent one into tuition. Dad paid the first year, I bought a rifle the day I turned 18, pistol the day I turned 21, and once I left home I didn't return except to visit. Your situation is different, our economy is different than it was for me in the mid 1980s. But, actually, not THAT much worse! My mom also said while I was living under her roof I would never have a motorcycle. I moved out and bought a motorcycle.

As I see it, you have to make a decision: are you tied to your parents' purse strings and Mom's apron strings or, at college age, are you a man?

If you really want to push it, go buy the AR but put it in storage when you go home, tell them you have one but it's not in their house, and see what happens.

Your parents care enough to pay for your schooling and you're getting good grades. Do you really think they'll cut you loose for one act of "rebellion?"
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unless they are banned before he graduates school and gets on his own. I wouldnt wait. What is the reason really? To focus on school? Is a one time purchase of 500.00 really much of a distraction from college? Just buy it and store it somewhere else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you sure they are anti gun, and not just anti spending money on wants instead of needs?

Agreed. She doesn't sound "anti-gun" to me, just wants the best for you and wants you to focus on finishing your schooling. Good advice, actually.

It's your life, but were I in your shoes I wouldn't be looking to alienate my parents over a $500 piece of metal and plastic when I already had two. You've got time to get BRD.

Unless they are banned before he graduates school and gets on his own. I wouldnt wait. What is the reason really? To focus on school? Is a one time purchase of 500.00 really much of a distraction from college? Just buy it and store it somewhere else.

That is exactly what I'm worried about man!  I don't know what can happen in the next 3 years.  My parents act like this purchase directly impacts my performance in school.  They are completely separate issues!!!  They don't get it!  I have a good GPA  got all A's and B's and still they have no faith in me.  My dad said "A 18 year old Freshman doesn't need an AR"  Okay? what does it have to do with my school year?  They're in separate spheres of life
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
We are one incident from the liberals finally getting the bans they want. This could happen tomorrow or 20 years from now.

OP at the very least should squirrel a few lowers away.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:47:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We are one incident from the liberals finally getting the bans they want. This could happen tomorrow or 20 years from now.

View Quote

OP said he was 18, I'm pretty sure you have to be 21 to buy lowers.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is correct, unfortunately can't.  My girlfriends dad would probably buy some for me and transfer them to my name, but I'd have to get parental approval for that as well.  But that seems like my best option
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:50:22 AM EDT
[#7]
My parents were borderline anti gun. Until I was a freshman in college I wrote a paper on why more guns=less crime, I used facts such as fbi crime stats and the rates of "hot" burglaries in countries with strict gun laws vs. the United States, and quoted John Lott's work many times, had both of them proof read it for me and they were convinced.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:50:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That is exactly what I'm worried about man!  I don't know what can happen in the next 3 years.  My parents act like this purchase directly impacts my performance in school.  They are completely separate issues!!!  They don't get it!  I have a good GPA  got all A's and B's and still they have no faith in me.  My dad said "A 18 year old Freshman doesn't need an AR"  Okay? what does it have to do with my school year?  They're in separate spheres of life
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you sure they are anti gun, and not just anti spending money on wants instead of needs?

Agreed. She doesn't sound "anti-gun" to me, just wants the best for you and wants you to focus on finishing your schooling. Good advice, actually.

It's your life, but were I in your shoes I wouldn't be looking to alienate my parents over a $500 piece of metal and plastic when I already had two. You've got time to get BRD.

You've gotten the advice you needed.  Buy AR lowers if you are worried about a ban. Buy parts and stock them away if you want to get started.

Posters here are correct.
Maybe they don't want to hear about spending money when they are hemorrhaging money on your behalf.
Start respecting what they are doing for you.
You are not a "man" when you are on their payroll.  Not being an ass-- I wasn't when I was in college either.
Your parents may well be anti.  Deal with it.  Their house, their bank account, their rules.
Be appreciate of what they do for you.
They may not understand regarding gun issues, but I've never met a college freshmen who could find his ass with both hand even if we was holding a big ol' ass-map. Your parents understand enough to be able to afford to send you to college.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

If Clinton runs and gets elected I'm screwed
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know the laws on gifting an AR lower?  or transfering names?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:02:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Their home, their $$$, their rules.

Don't like it, move out.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:05:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Henry lever action .22

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be respectful of your parents wishes while living in their home.

I do have a question.  What guns do you own and why do you want an AR15?

Thanks

Henry lever action .22

Papa can babysit your AR in the meanwhile?

Another option would be stashing an upper, 80% lower, mags, and a case of ammo. I suggest this because AR's and ammo are cheap, and available now...You could breath a little easier if there's another panic (or worse...some bullshit actually passes) before you finish school.

A combination of the two suggestions would be building the rifle with your Grandfather and leaving it there until your living situation improves. It's quality time with your Papa and he'll be familiar with the rifle while it's under his care (Good chance he'll want to build more than one ).

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:14:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Barnes Precision Machine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have a job buy yourself a stripped lower and then start accumulating all the other parts as money permits.

Many stripped lower receivers will cost under $100 and they can be stashed just about anywhere.

Oh I have the money for a full one, the one I want is 1300 and I have a little over a thousand saved up, I'll have enough once my next paycheck comes in, but that might be a good idea though, If i'm only buying parts for one they can't really say no to it right??  It's not a gun if its a bunch of parts

What specific model/manufacturer are you after?

Barnes Precision Machine

If it's their Patrolman's Carbine - MOE package, you could build an identical gun for less. You could also start off a Colt 6920 or BCM, then add a rail of your choosing/etc. Magpul sights/MOE stocks/grips are relatively cheap. That way you can save money for ammo or an optic, or both depending on what you get.

Buying used acessories/etc saves even more.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:19:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Another option would be stashing an upper, 80% lower, mags, and a case of ammo. I suggest this because AR's and ammo are cheap, and available now...You could breath a little easier if there's another panic (or worse...some bullshit actually passes) before you finish school.

A combination of the two suggestions would be building the rifle with your Grandfather and leaving it there until your living situation improves. It's quality time with your Papa and he'll be familiar with the rifle while it's under his care (Good chance he'll want to build more than one ).

View Quote

tried that venue with my dad about getting a complete one now because prices are low, and i said they're cheap now and they'll go up again the next scare and he said "they always say that"  gonna be a sad day when it's not just a scare
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Those four years will be over in the blink of an eye.

Just be patient and follow their rules until you don't need to anymore.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:35:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

tried that venue with my dad about getting a complete one now because prices are low, and i said they're cheap now and they'll go up again the next scare and he said "they always say that"  gonna be a sad day when it's not just a scare
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take that defeatist attitude out of here. Nothing is over until you are dead. A lot more things will happen before we get there.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:39:48 AM EDT
[#17]
How can you stand to live with your parents at 18?  Even if its just in the summer?  I was out at 17, and never would have thought about moving back in.  Everyone is different, but wow, I just don't get it.

Get a job and pay your rent.  It's part of growing up.  Isn't it enough that your parents pay your tuition?

Don't buy stuff you don't need while you're still in school, especially if you don't have a full scholarship.  It's dumb.  Wait until you are independent, handling your basic needs.

FPNI, listen to your parents while they are paying for your school or you're in their house.

You do realize that with your current situation, you buying an AR is the same as your parents buying it for you?  They said they won't buy it for you.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:11:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd hold off and ask again at the beginning of the Summer (and then after every Semester until you get the nod...or move out ). In the meanwhile, start working and saving more so you can make moves if another Panic or Ban is imminent.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I recommend doing a build, way more satisfying when you get to the range to shoot your new toy. The nice things is you don't have to sell your stock parts.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:00:30 AM EDT
[#20]
As long as you are in their house and they are paying the bills just do without until you can support yourself.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:01:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Thanks for  the advice guys, the hardest part is just them telling me I don't need it and that they don't want it in their house.  They act like it's going to jump up and start shooting people.  If they actually knew about them and would have a logical conversation with me I could respect their position more.  

And yes they are definitely anti gun.  My mom said when I was born that I would never touch a gun....jokes on her though

She thinks an AR shoots a 30 caliber and is fully automatic.  just gets her information from the media.

I guess I just hate being told no when I feel like they are suppressing my right to own it.  My dad just told me an 18 year old freshman doesn't need one.  I can't wait til people can't tell me what I need.  

Worst part is a ton of my friends have them, but I just got screwed on the liberal parents.
View Quote

That's all the reason you need.  Don't like it, feel free to find your own place to live.  And coming from a parent of a 4 year old, "because I said so" is a perfectly valid response and the ONLY reason a child needs while they are living in the parent's house.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#22]
I totally understand the 'respect their wishes when living under their roof' thing, but at the same time I'm tempted to say, "Fuck it, just go for it." Although, if you have to be all secretive about it, can you really enjoy it at all?

She thinks an AR shoots a 30 caliber and is fully automatic. just gets her information from the media.
View Quote

Perhaps some education is in order?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:04:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I totally understand the 'respect their wishes when living under their roof' thing, but at the same time I'm tempted to say, "Fuck it, just go for it." Although, if you have to be all secretive about it, can you really enjoy it at all?
View Quote

Well there is always that also!!

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#24]
You live under your parent's roof and therefore must abide by their wishes. Don't be a bitch. When you have your own place and pay for it with the money you earn, you won't have to get anyone's permission to buy toys.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree with both of these.  Stop and think about the fact that a classroom full of slaughtered children wasn't enough.  It's fucked up to be glad for such a thing, but there it is.  The danger is not from incidents which are so awful that people demand a ban, or from more of the usual gun legislation, but from ballot initiatives.  North Carolina will not be outlawing ARs anytime soon.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I didn't make all through the replies, so I don't know if it got resolved, but you say your parents know nothing about guns, and they are anti gun but you already have two.  

Possible solution, trade one of your two for an ar-15 plus money and still have two guns.  Would they be ok with that?

Also agree with everyone else, college tuition paid, plus room and board is not something you want to trade for more parental freedom and an AR.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:46:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Buy THIS for $50 shipped.
Find a kitchen table FFL to transfer it for $20-$25.

You can wait to put together the rest.
If another ban scare comes around, at least you got a lower.

doh!
Need to be 21 to transfer stripped lower.
doh!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:54:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Barnes Precision Machine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have a job buy yourself a stripped lower and then start accumulating all the other parts as money permits.

Many stripped lower receivers will cost under $100 and they can be stashed just about anywhere.

Oh I have the money for a full one, the one I want is 1300 and I have a little over a thousand saved up, I'll have enough once my next paycheck comes in, but that might be a good idea though, If i'm only buying parts for one they can't really say no to it right??  It's not a gun if its a bunch of parts

What specific model/manufacturer are you after?

Barnes Precision Machine

Lol wat!?

$1300 for this?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#29]
For many years my dad was just a "hunting gun guy."  Maybe what people here call a "fudd".  He had his shotgun and his pump .22 rifle and a .22 handgun.

He used to just shake his head when I'd bring a new gun home.  He never understood me wanting/buying the M1A, the 03/03A3/03A4/M1917, etc, etc.  He even asked me one time, "Do you ever think about the people those guns probably killed?"  I told him, "Nope.  If these guns killed anybody it was an enemy soldier and maybe that helped some young GI make it back home safely."

After a few years of me carrying/shooting/cleaning my guns around him when I was home on weekends or for vacation he bought a Mini14 and a S&W 686.

Sometimes, people change their views, but only if they see the light and take the time to think about what it means.  Maybe your parents will see the light some day.  Till then, it's your life, live it the way you want.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't normally respond to posts like these, but when I do...

Some food for thought:

You can buy an 80% lower at 18. (& until you actually put the simple 20% effort into finishing it, it's not even a firearm)

You can buy the rest of the component pieces at 18, & even do so through relatively low-cost easy-to-make installments. (which also gives you time to better yourself, your knowledge about ARs & their use & construction, as well as give you the opportunity to improve your image in your parents eyes)

Remember that respect can only be earned, and only after first showing it yourself. Good grades show your parents that you're Smart & Diligent, but if you really want your parents respect, then you'll show them that you're Intelligent & Responsible. The difference is subtle, but profound. I would suggest you start by picking up the tab on a few of your bills.

I would further recommend that you purchase used (or find at a local library) a copy of The Black Rifle M16 Retrospective by R. Blake Stevens & Edward C. Ezell. ...or The Gun Digest Book of the AR-15 (Volume 1) by Patrick Sweeney. The latter book is perfect for a young/new enthusiast such as yourself, and is quite easy on a budget as well as the brain.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:39:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Need more info:

Do you live in their home?
Do they pay for your tuition?

If the answer to these  two is yes, then you need to put aside your desires and respect their wishes.

Find a range that rents and get your fix when needed....

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#32]
It may be about guns, but it's also about money.
Your parents are giving you a huge advantage in life, a free degree.
Save your money, because when you get done with school life is gonna get real expensive.
You don't need anymore toys right now. You need cash money.

You need to be saving up to have 3-6 months of future living expenses in savings for when you move out.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Until you are paying your own bills and living on your own, you follow the rules of the home. And at this point in your life it sounds like you have some more pressing things to be spending your money on. But once you get yourself squared away try taking them to a range
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#35]

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#36]
If you are self supporting, then do as you please.

If you're not;  simply wait until you are, and then do as you please.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I had to have a bunch of ar s and now they sit.  Take the schooling and free board
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:36:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Why are you telling them everything you plan to do?  

Irrational parents are always going to be irrational.  If her telling you that you can't get an AR15 is your only problem don't rock the boat, just ride it out.  

If you haven't got a gun safe try to save for one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
18 ........  well   my parents could only advise me at that age
View Quote

When I was 18, I was out the fucking door as fast as I could do it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#40]
GD is actually giving good advice?

What In the blue fuck has happened to my arfcom?

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
GD is actually giving good advice?

What In the blue fuck has happened to my arfcom?

View Quote

We don't want to piss off Santa.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#42]
After reading everything you have posted here it seems like they dont care that it is a gun purchase it is about control. Go get one because they are cheap right now but hide it well.

When I was in college I wanted one bad for a few years so one day I bought one and I thought I was hiding it well

I am now 34 and I moved back in with them while building a house and when I packed in 30+ AR's I got some funny looks.

My best advice is If you want it go get one. Be ready to get caught.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#43]
1. Piss on moms leg
2. Assert dominance
3. Buy AR 15
4.??????
5.prof...get kicked out drop out of school and get a job at Walmart.

Their house their rules.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Many of us were 18 years old at one time. For some of us, that was a long time ago. I was fortunate growing up that I had parents that were born and raised in the country and guns were nothing uncommon to them. My father had a few and my mother even bought him a couple of those. My father was also a DI in the Marine Corps during the 1960s and that was the era that he taught me to shoot. Now, as an 18 year old, you are legally considered adult age, but not an adult by any means. Adulthood comes with maturity and maturity comes from experience and wisdom. There was an unwritten rule in my parent's house, "Do as we say, not as we do". Another rule was that as long as we lived under their roof, at their food, and slept in their beds, we had to abide by their rules. That is the way it was. As long as your parents are footing the bill for your education and putting a roof over your head and food in your mouth, what they say, goes. Now, when you graduate, get a good job, and earn your own way and pay rent to live on your own, then you can buy whatever you want as long as you can afford it. I was 25 years old before I bought my first pistol. I am 54 years old now and I have 120 firearms and my wife is a wonderful person for understanding my passion for firearms. I have 30 ARs and love every one of them. Your time will come, but until then, abide by your parents' decisions and wishes. Once you fly the coop, then you will have the freedom to do as you will.

One day, you could have this. (This is only 27 of the 30)

<a href="http://s100.photobucket.com/user/jamesrea_2006/media/Weapons%202014/003_zps6d63e7dc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/jamesrea_2006/Weapons%202014/003_zps6d63e7dc.jpg</a>
View Quote

i am jealous. your collection is awesome. i need to step my game up. i have 3 fully built ars and 5 more waiting to be built.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Tell your alcoholic uncle what you want
View Quote

this right here sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#46]
I know you are not going to want to hear this, but you may come to understand it someday. The comments of others on here are correct. Their house, their rules. You seem to be taking that OK, so I'll get to the truth. It's painful.

You posted because you felt entitled to have what you want, and AR, and see your parents as unreasoning obstacles to your desire. We have been unusually mild on you for thinking you should get what you want, maybe in part because we understand about guns and maybe because of your age. So you may have missed some clues about your attitude.

You see, your unreasoning parents have created more problems for you than a delay in your gun purchases. They have instilled their values, their way of thinking, in you. The older you get, the more like your parents you will become. You can't change this.

When you have a child in college you will be just as unreasoning about something as they are now. And in every other aspect of your life, you will reflect all of their character flaws, not precisely like a replay of their individual idiosyncratic actions, but in general, and modified by circumstance and personal experiences.

You can't change it, but you can be aware of the fact you are full of their failings, and act to mitigate what would otherwise make you like them.

Be better.  And enjoy your guns when you can.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm going to go against the majority here and say that the OP should probably be allowed to get his AR15.

If the parents are paying for college that's their choice to do so in the end and it should not have any bearing on what the OP wants to purchase.  Substitute a car for the rifle, and he'd probably get the go ahead to make that purchase.

Unfortunately I don't have any advice for dealing with the anti-gun parents.  Maybe make some kind of deal with them where if you maintain good grades you get to buy the rifle, and while it is at their house they maintain control of it until you move out....thats all I got.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Wants versus needs.  You don't need an AR you need an education though.  It'll just make it sweeter when you graduate and buy that AR.  In reality you should be using that money you've set aside for the AR and give it to your parents.  That's an ass load of Money they're paying for you.  Wish my parents had paid for 100% of my college and provided me room and board.  You haven't been screwed with liberal parents, you've been fortunate to have parents who care.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Thanks for  the advice guys, the hardest part is just them telling me I don't need it and that they don't want it in their house.  They act like it's going to jump up and start shooting people.  If they actually knew about them and would have a logical conversation with me I could respect their position more.  

And yes they are definitely anti gun.  My mom said when I was born that I would never touch a gun....jokes on her though

She thinks an AR shoots a 30 caliber and is fully automatic.  just gets her information from the media.

I guess I just hate being told no when I feel like they are suppressing my right to own it.  My dad just told me an 18 year old freshman doesn't need one.  I can't wait til people can't tell me what I need.  

Worst part is a ton of my friends have them, but I just got screwed on the liberal parents.
View Quote

Those parents are paying for your education and providing you with room and board.  Regardless of their political leanings,  they evidently care about you and want you to succeed.  As other have stated, this object of your desire could distract you from your focus.  You get the rifle, then you think about what optic, sling, rails, light, cleaning kit, mags, ammo, gloves, hat, shooting glasses, knife, pouches, spare bcg, upgraded trigger, etc.  

The cost of the rifle is but a part of the whole money hole slide.

Also, delaying your gratification for this purchase is a good life lesson.  Sometimes it's best to wait awhile before you purchase something like that.    

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#50]
[b]Originally Posted

Honestly, that "because I said so" is what annoys me the most.  It's not them saying no, it's them not having a conversation with me about it.  They refuse to learn about the subject and refuse to let me say anything.  I tried talking to my dad and he just sternly says my name like he always does when he gets pissed at me (angry little italian man).  I would respect the decision if they respected me enough to logically talk about it.  I'm 18, they act like i'm 5.  I'm their first kid, so they had a long time with me alone before my sister was born.  They don't like the fact I like being on my own.  I have trouble coming home from college and having people boss me around
View Quote

Maybe they just don't care to learn.  They don't care what facts are presented to them it still won't change their mind.  Respect their position, not only are they your parents, but they're footing your god damn education.  Many people would give up their guns to have parents like yours.  Your age doesn't determine your maturity.

"They have trouble with you being on your own"  exactly.how.much of a man are you when your parents pay for everything and you live at their home where you get food and they pay for your education.  Are you really on your own?  I agree with many on here, join the service and grow up.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top