BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Veccio:
Turret traverse is frustratingly slow and the dispersion values are bad. It can work but hard to use as a mobile TD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Veccio:
Originally Posted By -daddy:
I'm doing a quick and dirty research. How is the TL-7?
Turret traverse is frustratingly slow and the dispersion values are bad. It can work but hard to use as a mobile TD.

I passed on it. Hell I passed on all of the offerings this auction. The BZ was the only one I was remotely interested in and I still couldn't justify the gold cost.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Time to pick up a Bret Panther to pair with my Pudel

I also have the Tiger 131 and Heavy Tank 6 pair, I have issues clearly.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a short list of tier 8 tanks I'm waiting to come up for sale and my number one came available today!!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Blue_Monkey:

Yes. Started again recently. Is there a clan here?
View Quote

We have an AR-15. More just a place to hang out.

Message me you game name and I'll send you an invite.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the AR-15 clan active?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
Is the AR-15 clan active?
View Quote
Not really.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
At the time of this post I'm ranked #6 for the T21

Damn this thing is fun.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I had fun a couple of days ago, with my M53/M55. On Lakeville.

Fired 7 rnds, all AP & had 7 pens.

I'm sure I pissed off a bunch of reds that tried to go valley.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

AP on the 54/55 is a dicey call.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Yeah, it flies at a much flatter trajectory than HE.  Differences in elevation between the arty & target matter too.  Takes some practice to get used to it.
I find that when the reds a starting a push & you hit the lead with an AP, most of the time it stops them.

I usually only load the 1st shot as AP, but it depends upon the map.  If no quick, easy target, I'll switch it with intuition to HE.
Been doing it also with my 212A & Bat-Chat 155 58.

Going to try it soon on my T92 HMC, maybe tonight.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Yeah, it flies at a much flatter trajectory than HE.  Differences in elevation between the arty & target matter too.  Takes some practice to get used to it.
I find that when the reds a starting a push & you hit the lead with an AP, most of the time it stops them.

I usually only load the 1st shot as AP, but it depends upon the map.  If no quick, easy target, I'll switch it with intuition to HE.

View All Quotes

Hmmm...I see potential. 1st shot of AP penned a Leopard 1 for a kill with 1,254 damage.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Hmmm...I see potential. 1st shot of AP penned a Leopard 1 for a kill with 1,254 damage.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I now have the Leopard 1, which I love, and the STB-1, which I can't seem to make work.

Right now, I am painfully grinding the T54 (top turret, gun and radio, stock tracks and engine) and my big question is:

Obj 140
or
T62A

And why?  

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I used to read & sometimes post on the WOT forrum, but no it's gone & everything switched to Discord.

Is there a youtube video on how to navigate Discord?  I guess I feel like my dad when he had to ask me how to program his VCR.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:28:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sajer] [#15]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I now have the Leopard 1, which I love, and the STB-1, which I can't seem to make work.

Right now, I am painfully grinding the T54 (top turret, gun and radio, stock tracks and engine) and my big question is:

Obj 140
or
T62A

And why?  

View Quote

I went to the T62 and it just didn't work well for me. I tried playing it for maybe three of four months and thing just never met my needs. Never found the accuracy and hull armor any good.

I should have tried the Obj , but I just shut the whole line down and went in a different direction.

As always , YMMV

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:14:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigheadCCT] [#16]

Obj 140
or
T62A

And why?  

View Quote

On the T54 I load 50/50 AP and HEAT. Don’t be afraid to spam HEAT. If it is a Tier X match, that is all I am firing.

Stick with the Object 140. Why? Because it’s better than the T62.

The T62 was left behind a long time ago with WGs constant power creep. Even the 140 isn’t as good as it used to be.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Hot damn I wish wargaming would make FL a full time game mode.....but it would be nice if they rotated or changed the tiers from time to time. FL at tier 6 and 7 would be fucking amazing, particularly 7 because it has some fun/unique tanks.

As it stands, I'm currently running in order, GSOR1010, Bourasque, HWK 30, AMBT and the Shitpack. The GSOR1010 is a solid and fun performer in FL.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Probably my highest damage game, ever.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Hot damn I wish wargaming would make FL a full time game mode.....but it would be nice if they rotated or changed the tiers from time to time. FL at tier 6 and 7 would be fucking amazing, particularly 7 because it has some fun/unique tanks.

As it stands, I'm currently running in order, GSOR1010, Bourasque, HWK 30, AMBT and the Shitpack. The GSOR1010 is a solid and fun performer in FL.
View Quote

Progetto, Borrasque, EBR 75 was always a solid rotation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 10:54:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#20]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

View All Quotes

No ghetto, no ebr for me.
When my m8's and and I toon we often go a mix of EBR, GSOR, Ghetto, Shitpack, FCM 50T, Bour, HWK, AMBT, LT432, KPZ, Skorp and SU130. We obviously prefer mobility overall.

The 50T is really good in FL.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#21]
How about M48 Patton vs M60?  Regardless of credit and exp. bonuses, which is more fun to play?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#22]
QB was pretty on point with the Even 90 vid.  That little turd is an absolute menace in the right hands.  Won't carry a match outside of some edge cases, but it can absolutely enable a victory with a driver that knows how to work camo and vision.  Just plan on the gun dumping at least 1 of 3 shells in the dirt every mag.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#23]
How about M48 Patton vs M60?  Regardless of credit and exp. bonuses, which is more fun to play?
View Quote

I think the M60 is the better tank. It has less DPM and worse camo but it has better speed, aim time and dispersion.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Obj 140
or
T62A

And why?  

View Quote

I want a Leopard 1. Mostly because I hate going up against one

Does anyone know how to obtain a Super Hellcat? I can't seem to find that information.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Gulftanker:

Does anyone know how to obtain a Super Hellcat? I can't seem to find that information.
View All Quotes

Obj 140
or
T62A

And why?  

"The Super Hellcat is gifted to all players with more than 5+ years of service record in 2019 "A Well-Deserved Reward" event."
It's a prem in name only.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:09:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#26]

View Quote
Leopard 1 is freaking awesome!  It was my first tier 10 tank.  The STB-1 is my second, and I'm having a hard time making it work, although I don't play my two tier 10's very often.  Too expensive.  I'm working on the USSR line for the Object 140 or T62A and then might shoot for the American line to the M48 Patton.  My thinking was to use my tier 10's to earn enough bonds to get an M60, but I'm not sure I have the perseverance to do that.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:05:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#27]
Leopard 1 is freaking awesome!  It was my first tier 10 tank.  The STB-1 is my second, and I'm having a hard time making it work, although I don't play my two tier 10's very often.  Too expensive.  I'm working on the USSR line for the Object 140 or T62A and then might shoot for the American line to the M48 Patton.  My thinking was to use my tier 10's to earn enough bonds to get an M60, but I'm not sure I have the perseverance to do that.

View All Quotes

I tend to re-roll my daily missions for specific items, right now I am re-rolling for blueprints. If all 3 missions roll to blueprints that's 6 a day. By this time next week I'll have all the tank blueprints done so I'll re-roll for free XP each day, IIRC that can be up to 2.5k free (free xp) each day just from knocking out missions.

Or if you want to be really toxic, just play tier 10 arta
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#29]
The new battle pass looks epic https://worldoftanks.com/en/battle-pass-season-13/
View Quote

Well... that's different.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#30]
The new battle pass looks epic https://worldoftanks.com/en/battle-pass-season-13/
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah, I normally don't care for the overly cartoonish 3d skins but these are fucking hilarious, plus the base awards for the BP are really solid. 6 crew, 3k bonds, 15 tokens, 150 universal blueprints and a boat load of crew books and training guides.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#31]
11  vehicle fragments in one day

All 3 daily missions and my bonus had blueprints, so that leaves me 6 fragments away from having all of the tanks researched.  Next I'm going to re-roll for free xp which should be 2-2.5k per day.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:23:53 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

they added Tiers 4 & 5 to BP. That will be very cost effective in point generation. Take them to 63 points and then hit the limit to get the bonus to blow through the extra stage when it comes.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By wganz:

they added Tiers 4 & 5 to BP. That will be very cost effective in point generation. Take them to 63 points and then hit the limit to get the bonus to blow through the extra stage when it comes.
View All Quotes

Yup. I am stacking points on as many tanks as possible for a potential mid-mini-battle pass.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#34]
What is the bonus you speak of if you please?

And Steel hunter is actually fun and some what rewarding since you BP points!
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:29:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#35]
Originally Posted By dmb4765:
What is the bonus you speak of if you please?

And Steel hunter is actually fun and some what rewarding since you BP points!
View Quote

Once you get the Battle Pass points for tank X you receive a one time bonus. For tier 4 the max BP points you can get is 70 with a 15 point bonus for 100%ing it. Right now I have 6 tier 4 tanks that are 90% completed, if and when there is a mid season mini BP for a tank I will go back and 100% them to get the (90) bonus points.

Each tier has a different BP point cap and bonus associated with them. Another way of getting a lot of points for the mini BP would be to grab the April O'Neil package for $10 as it has 1000 BP points.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BigheadCCT:

Yep. Might be the patch that has me finding something else do.
View All Quotes
Upcoming patch looks like a complete shitshow.

Come play helldivers.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:

Come play helldivers.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:
Upcoming patch looks like a complete shitshow.

Come play helldivers.

Already do.

Hell, my steam library is bigly yuge and I still play WoT
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#38]
THANK YOU  for explaining that!!  And glad to see a certain Spaniard is still following the thread....
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#39]
I loathe, despise, chafe, and otherwise do not like Steel Hunter.

I just load up a tank, drive around, shoot random stuff, die, and repeat just to get the rewards. Not that I'm deliberating griefing other players, just running through the motions just to do enough to collect some rewards.

Fuck Steel Hunter,
Long Live Front Lines!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:49:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#40]
I loathe, despise, chafe, and otherwise do not like Steel Hunter.

I just load up a tank, drive around, shoot random stuff, die, and repeat just to get the rewards. Not that I'm deliberating griefing other players, just running through the motions just to do enough to collect some rewards.

Fuck Steel Hunter,
Long Live Front Lines!!
View Quote

Front Lines should be more frequent and with different tiers. FL with tier 6 and 7 would be epic. Hell, lets go super chaotic and go down to tier 5 but bump the vehicle count to 45 vs 45.
*Or, make grand battles more frequent (with an opt out) and make the maps available to tiers 6+.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Passed a car with a FNTMATO license plate on the way home yesterday and had to wonder if they played.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:12:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#42]
Passed a car with a FNTMATO license plate on the way home yesterday and had to wonder if they played.
View Quote

'
* lets talk BP, what path and what stage are yall at?
Went with the tvp, at stage 45.5, next I'll go for the BZ.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Came across a player: "Death_Pickle [AR-51]"  

That anyone here?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Came across a player: "Death_Pickle [AR-51]"  

That anyone here?
View Quote

LOL, not me but that's a great name.
Tier 5 is a hoot sometimes.

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Can't win em all.....

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Another way of getting a lot of points for the mini BP would be to grab the April O'Neil package for $10 as it has 1000 BP points.
View Quote

Also get 1,000 bonds with that too!

Ratholing bonds to get the bond store’s 121B.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Another way of getting a lot of points for the mini BP would be to grab the April O'Neil package for $10 as it has 1000 BP points.

I suspect that there will be a mini BP around the launch of the new Polish tds and a new premium td.

If so, I have 21 tanks in the tier 4-6 range all within 10 points of being maxed for a bonus of 315 points and I have another 15 or so tanks that should be ready by the next update for a total of 540 bonus points.

Assuming a mini BP would be in the 2000-2500 point range stacking 35 tanks worth of bonuses would make a decent dent.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#48]

I suspect that there will be a mini BP around the launch of the new Polish tds and a new premium td.

If so, I have 21 tanks in the tier 4-6 range all within 10 points of being maxed for a bonus of 315 points and I have another 15 or so tanks that should be ready by the next update for a total of 540 bonus points.

Assuming a mini BP would be in the 2000-2500 point range stacking 35 tanks worth of bonuses would make a decent dent.
View Quote

Got 29 Tier IV tanks that are 7 points or less from the max already staged up. You may want to reconsider stopping only at 10 points and take them to 7 or less, would cut down the games needed to hit the bonus points. Am going through Tier V now to get them to 7 points or less from bonus points to have them ready. That is 78 tanks which bonus points alone(not counting the points to get them to the bonus) will be 1,170 bonus points.

I went through the Collection shop and bought as many Tier IV & V that I could. Stuffed a zero cost 50% crew in them. Cheap way to knock out BP stages and be ready for that stage. There are some hidden gems in that Collection shop and the German Tier V Pz. III/IV is as good as the uber premium Pz. V/IV. Just not a premium.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#49]
We need to get more folks to join the AR-15 clan.    PM  @Entropy with your WoT in game name so he can add ya.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By UncleEric:
We need to get more folks to join the AR-15 clan.    PM  @Entropy with your WoT in game name so he can add ya.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/341820/Waffle_toaster1_jpg-3178937.JPG
View Quote

If y’all are a competitive CW clan I’m down. If not, I’m still down to play in some ‘toon action.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top