BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Yeah.  Me wants a T55A bad.  I just think it looks cool.  Not surprising at all Turbo has one.  Chairforce does indeed get all the cool HSLD shit.

Got the medium ones done and am on LT15, TD15, and SPG14.  If I can get all my heavy missions done, I'll make that deal with you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Yup, on the 55a missions. Fuckin', Turbo torments me every time we platoon and bust's out his 55a when I wanna run tier 9. Makes me sad panda.

The headphones. If you go to Target or Walmart they usually have a bank of headphones from Turtle Beach. You can try all of them out and see what you like. I would ignore half the reviews you may see on line. You're getting a BROAD spectrum of players from hardcore to guys like us. But, if anyone knows quality, it's Turbo, I mean, he's Air Force. They get all the good shit.

Yeah.  Me wants a T55A bad.  I just think it looks cool.  Not surprising at all Turbo has one.  Chairforce does indeed get all the cool HSLD shit.

Got the medium ones done and am on LT15, TD15, and SPG14.  If I can get all my heavy missions done, I'll make that deal with you.

Sounds like a deal. Let me help with your platoon ones. Those are honestly easiest to knock out. When I started the 55a missions I was with some buddies who were doing them too. We sat down one night and banged ALL of the platoonable missions out in one sitting for every tank type. It was ridiculous.

What light tank do you have? I might be able to help you.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Sounds like a deal. Let me help with your platoon ones. Those are honestly easiest to knock out. When I started the 55a missions I was with some buddies who were doing them too. We sat down one night and banged ALL of the platoonable missions out in one sitting for every tank type. It was ridiculous.

View Quote

I have T71, T49, T54 LWT, and have unlocked (but not purchased) the RU251.

Platooning with a couple good high tier arty players is way to do this mission is my guess.  You light them, your besties rain sky aids on them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 5:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j97531] [#3]

Tough love?  I actually enjoyed playing with you.  You probably went to the chiro today from carrying my ass around yesterday.

Coastie....you talking T55A heavy missions?
View Quote

You will discover in TS I am quite the comedian in my own mind...just ask old painless.
To paraphrase OP, "A legend in his own mind"
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]

I have T71, T49, T54 LWT, and have unlocked (but not purchased) the RU251.

Platooning with a couple good high tier arty players is way to do this mission is my guess.  You light them, your besties rain sky aids on them.
View Quote

Fast firing mediums combined with a LT are also a good way to achieve them.  A couple of T62A/140s and an RU251/WZ-132/M41 90mm can make opfor have a bad day.  Plus, they are not quite as map dependant as arty.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 5:33:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#5]
Talking about the 1357.....this was released today. 

https://youtu.be/4SV8BfVsUU4

If I can find my old video I'll put it up as well

Ah, here it is. 4k damage. 

https://youtu.be/fv6bCZNloy4
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

CrommyB, which you already have.

View Quote

I gotta get me a Brommie.  Other than that, the list is 'meh.'
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Sigh, these teams! When a Chaffee outdamages the next 4 guys combined, granted most were Arties

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]
7 straight losses this morning.

Time to quit and get on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bytor94:
7 straight losses this morning.

Time to quit and get on Arfcom.
View Quote

Go check this out if you are still up

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1941363_Half-of-Detroit-votes-may-be-ineligible-for-recount.html
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Took a slight break from WoT - I was given a Civilization 6 redemption code by a buddy.  My lord... thank goodness it isn't clan wars season, but JoeCoastie - I think you missed out.  We won our tier 8 15 vs. 15 tourney.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By The_Floridian:
Took a slight break from WoT - I was given a Civilization 6 redemption code by a buddy.  My lord... thank goodness it isn't clan wars season, but JoeCoastie - I think you missed out.  We won our tier 8 15 vs. 15 tourney.  

http://i.imgur.com/iI6KNcy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4VLkK0L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q7eIZEe.jpg
View Quote

Nice work. I totally forgot about it.

I've been on quite a bit but no one else is ever on or running anything. I ran a training room last night and it was nothing but my team mates shooting me. Sorry man, but I'm going back to -W-. It was by far the best clan fit for me that I've had and I change clans like underwear.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#12]

I've been on quite a bit but no one else is ever on or running anything. I ran a training room last night and it was nothing but my team mates shooting me. Sorry man, but I'm going back to -W-. It was by far the best clan fit for me that I've had and I change clans like underwear.
View Quote

Speaking of hanging curveballs.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Yup, on the 55a missions. Fuckin', Turbo torments me every time we platoon and bust's out his 55a when I wanna run tier 9. Makes me sad panda.

The headphones. If you go to Target or Walmart they usually have a bank of headphones from Turtle Beach. You can try all of them out and see what you like. I would ignore half the reviews you may see on line. You're getting a BROAD spectrum of players from hardcore to guys like us. But, if anyone knows quality, it's Turbo, I mean, he's Air Force. They get all the good shit.

Don't worry, some of those middle missions will make you want to flip off a box of kittens.

What's funny is that for some of them the 15th mission is plain out easy as hell. Like laughably easy.

The missions are a lot easier now, however, than when I did most of them. Seriously, try hitting three tanks with one shell, killing only one of them. I pulled off that feat with the T92 on unspotted tanks.

The thing that pisses me off about most of them is that you've basically got to throw battles in order to successfully do the stupid missions, and the ones where you have to win too are purely luck driven. WG shouldn't have implemented the missions they way they did where you choose one and then throw a battle to get the stupid thing. You shouldn't have to choose. Just fulfill the requirements for any missions and get credit for them. Does that mean that you could actually land two or more missions in one battle? Yup.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Don't worry, some of those middle missions will make you want to flip off a box of kittens.

What's funny is that for some of them the 15th mission is plain out easy as hell. Like laughably easy.

The missions are a lot easier now, however, than when I did most of them. Seriously, try hitting three tanks with one shell, killing only one of them. I pulled off that feat with the T92 on unspotted tanks.

The thing that pisses me off about most of them is that you've basically got to throw battles in order to successfully do the stupid missions, and the ones where you have to win too are purely luck driven. WG shouldn't have implemented the missions they way they did where you choose one and then throw a battle to get the stupid thing. You shouldn't have to choose. Just fulfill the requirements for any missions and get credit for them. Does that mean that you could actually land two or more missions in one battle? Yup.
View All Quotes

Bro, if I had a nickel for every time I completed a mission that I didn't have selected. Like the other night I blocked a fuck ton of rounds. Nearing the  end of battle and hit tab......deal 3k damage and cap/decap. . Guess I won't be getting this blocked damage mission done tonight.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Bro, if I had a nickel for every time I completed a mission that I didn't have selected. Like the other night I blocked a fuck ton of rounds. Nearing the  end of battle and hit tab......deal 3k damage and cap/decap. . Guess I won't be getting this blocked damage mission done tonight.
View Quote

Exactly.

WG basically says that you have to throw this battle in this way to get this mission.

Rather than, play good, kick ass, and you get better stuff.

And the T55A is a good tank, but I think the T54 is a little bit superior because it has armor.

The gun is surprisingly accurate compared to what I was used to in the T54 and you can and will regularly hit while moving from surprising distances.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#16]

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with Coastie on this one.

DO NOT BUY THE LOGITECH!!!!! They're shit. Absolute shit. I really like them because they're very nice headsets and come with a badass software suite, but the problem is that they're made almost entirely out of plastic, and as such, plastic breaks. I think I bought three of the stupid things and had one ear or the other break off on all of them. I usually am pretty good about taking care of my shit, but I would get up and, "oops..." drop them a full six inches onto a desk, and now I'm buying another headset. The other two just broke. I was putting them on my head and the earmuff snapped off.

This is the headset I use now: https://media.kingston.com/images/products/HyperX_Headset_Black_1_hr.jpg It's the HyperX Cloud.

They fit well, awesome sound quality, and best of all they're made of metal in all the places where stress happens. They feel like quality. The logitech feels chinsey.
View Quote

Sah dood.

I bought the newest version of the Clouds, the Revolver.  It's an entirely new design built in house versus the rebadged HyperX.  The sound is definitely better but they're a bit quieter, even with the same settings.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Crappy team had 3 guys whining that they got no support.  All I did all battle was support.  Then they whined that I didn't kill the last enemy and/or get to the other base in time to capture.  Amazing how much free time to type crap in chat the dead guys get... especially when they get themselves killed early.

Didn't get the big payoff because standard account and I was all shot up (but survived) by the end of the battle. 

But I did get another female crewmember for 6k damage done mission.

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By kar98k:

Crappy team had 3 guys whining that they got no support.  All I did all battle was support.  Then they whined that I didn't kill the last enemy and/or get to the other base in time to capture.  Amazing how much free time to type crap in chat the dead guys get... especially when they get themselves killed early.

Didn't get the big payoff because standard account and I was all shot up (but survived) by the end of the battle. 

But I did get another female crewmember for 6k damage done mission.

http://i64.tinypic.com/wssh1k.jpg
View Quote

looks good. cant see what tank you were in--but any way a lot of damage.  well played.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:39:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#19]
Lemme see if  I can do this right.

Fuck this new arfcom bullshit

change for the sake of change is a bad thing
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
@JoeCoastie but I can do that now so it's all better!
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
@JoeCoastie but I can do that now so it's all better!
View Quote

@ludder093
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#22]

@ludder093
View Quote
@JoeCoastie
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Yeah, we're in down-time since we all know how busy the clan gets during clan wars.  We can field two or three teams of tier 6 skirmishers all evening when the clan wars are active, but now it's just in-between time.  

I don't blame you, it's just been a lull in an otherwise winning, active clan.  Somehow I never saw you playing even on my most active evenings, so maybe you play at odd hours?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Those are the kind of games where I really miss the all chat.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

View All Quotes

1390, hauling ass, full bloom, 800 meters....KOBE!
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Yeah, we're in down-time since we all know how busy the clan gets during clan wars.  We can field two or three teams of tier 6 skirmishers all evening when the clan wars are active, but now it's just in-between time.  

I don't blame you, it's just been a lull in an otherwise winning, active clan.  Somehow I never saw you playing even on my most active evenings, so maybe you play at odd hours?
View All Quotes

Maybe I was on at odd hours and my memory is just fuzzy about what times I was actually one. I'm horrible at keeping time and or timelines. I'm just so used to being on at 930 that's just what I assume I was on at. Been super busy with work, holidays and upcoming holidays.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#27]
So you can buy this KV-220-2 package for $29.99, or just buy the 4700 gold for $22.28.  That makes the KV-220-2 and slot worth  $7.71.  Worth it for a tier 5 heavy?

Per WOT Forums and that is Exactly why it got bought a rarer Tank for $7.71 Yes Please i was already getting gold so Worth it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Have they announced the Christmas tank for this year?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By hwj_chim:
View Quote

A Lowe with a Santa hat.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#30]

A Lowe with a Santa hat.
View Quote

The Rumour is the Tier 2 Swede tank
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
So you can buy this KV-220-2 package for $29.99, or just buy the 4700 gold for $22.28.  That makes the KV-220-2 and slot worth  $7.71.  Worth it for a tier 5 heavy?

Per WOT Forums and that is Exactly why it got bought a rarer Tank for $7.71 Yes Please i was already getting gold so Worth it.
View Quote

I'll probably pick it up, for 7 bucks. Playing against them, it seems like it's worth about that much.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

I'll probably pick it up, for 7 bucks. Playing against them, it seems like it's worth about that much.
View Quote

hey at least its better than the t14
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The troll armor is amusing.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Knightzone:

View Quote

Waaaaaa? That T14 is a bad ass pub stomper......hull down.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

And I kinda like the T14, usually. 
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#36]
well since you guys like it.....ill put a crew in mine and see how she rolls. I havent played it in forever.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#37]
well since you guys like it.....ill put a crew in mine and see how she rolls. I havent played it in forever.
View Quote

If you're on later, we can toon tier 5s and pubstomp
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Buying the KV-220 Package with the gold. I was able to Unlock the T-54about 3k of the gold from the package

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:39:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#39]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Buying the KV-220 Package with the gold. I was able to Unlock the T-54about 3k of the gold from the package

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213344/shot-111-101986.JPG
View Quote

so you just spent like 15 bucks for a t54. Not even fully upgraded. I'll never understand that. Bang out some of those free xp personal reserves and start raping face with tier 8 prems.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

The Black Lowe.

View All Quotes

The Black Lowe.

I originally said a Lowe with a santa hat. Now that I think about it. That would look better on the radio operators hatch on the kV5. You hear me, Manic?! I want a KV5 with a Santa Hat on the RO's hatch.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#42]

The Black Lowe.
View All Quotes

The Black Lowe.

Holding hope for a Krampus Maus that auto-nukes anyone with a sub-1k WN8 at the start of the match.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Holding hope for a Krampus Maus that auto-nukes anyone with a sub-1k WN8 at the start of the match.
View All Quotes

The Black Lowe.

Would you be starting over then?
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

The Black Lowe.

Last I checked I was showing in game at 998.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#45]
lulz...just got called a racist and facist...

game started and I looked and half of both teams were Argie's..   so I said where did all you guys come from....wtf?  This isn't going to be like the Falklands...you guys are going to WIN!    (oh boy that started some crap over them saying it was "Isla Malvinas" not Falklands...   I said nope..the map says "Falklands"...besides you LOST...

then I sat back and giggled at the insults in spanish etc..

Amazingly the game turned out like the Falklands...we got rolled up hard..but I was on cap and they kept resetting so I could pull off the win..  my final comment...  "Rule Britannia"....  I think some keyboards got smashed south of the equator....oh well it was fun  

PS the KV220-2 is pretty fun as well..

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#46]
KV-220-2 is confirmed fun.

1200 dmg in a halfassed first match, even facing a platoon of unicums in T67s on the opposing side.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#47]
KV-220-2 is confirmed fun.

1200 dmg in a halfassed first match, even facing a platoon of unicums in T67s on the opposing side.  
View Quote

9 for 12 with a 2k WN8 in it so far just doing stuuuuupid stuff. It's hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#48]

9 for 12 with a 2k WN8 in it so far just doing stuuuuupid stuff. It's hilarious.
View Quote

Victory!
Battle: Winterberg 
Vehicles: KV-220-2
Experience received: 4,450 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 80,344
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Master Gunner, Cool-Headed, Mastery Badge: "I Class"

3rd match

2230 damage
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Up for toons tonight, if any of you knuckleheads are on
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Up for toons tonight, if any of you knuckleheads are on
View Quote

If you need any low tier platons I might be game. I have been drifting away from the game and figured if I play, I will just play tanks that I am sort of ok in.

I can plt in my M10 Wolverine, Got 2 barrel marks on that and I cant seem to lose in my JAckson or T29
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top