Page / 696
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:06:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j97531] [#1]
Open Platoon Slots.  PM me in game..

InfernalFlatulence

Come Make Tanks Great Again
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I got angry at some of the serial throwers in CW and quit in disgust.

Otherwise I'd toon with ya.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
I got angry at some of the serial throwers in CW and quit in disgust.

Otherwise I'd toon with ya.
View Quote

Bummer man.  Catch you next time.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]

replay link
heh, guy said we were going to lose.

heh.

heh. heheh.

HAHA.

This guy:
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Knightzone:
http://AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/419494/112-r-98256.jpg
replay link
heh, guy said we were going to lose.

heh.

heh. heheh.

HAHA.

This guy:http://AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/419494/112-team-noob-98265.jpg
View Quote

Nice game bro.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the clan accept in blitz.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:26:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#8]
you calling this next battle turbo?

lol good battle Turbo. I only got one shot off.  We were expecting you guys to go north or push mid. 
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ludder093:

lol good battle Turbo. I only got one shot off.  We were expecting you guys to go north or push mid. 
View Quote

I called the meds.

I *WANTED* you. When I saw you I was all "REEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!! I know that guy and that'd be shit talking rights!!!"

And someone else shot you.

Your clan, at least that battle, is a fucking who's who of my former clanmates and ingame friends. Hamsteak, Kaiser, Shadow, etc.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:44:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#10]

I called the meds.

I *WANTED* you. When I saw you I was all "REEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!! I know that guy and that'd be shit talking rights!!!"

Your clan, at least that battle, is a fucking who's who of my former clanmates and ingame friends. Hamsteak, Kaiser, Shadow, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I called the meds.

I was going to hold the shot for you because I knew I was fucked but two of your guys were right on top each other so I shot them instead of you. 

Good call man. You overtook us in rankings with that win. Ham was calling for us if that makes you feel better. 
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 3:20:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I was going to hold the shot for you because I knew I was fucked but two of your guys were right on top each other so I shot them instead of you. 

Good call man. You overtook us in rankings with that win. Ham was calling for us if that makes you feel better. 
View Quote

Well, you guys might as well try again for that one tomorrow too.

We ended up in a cap race and it was a draw because one of the throwers wasn't paying attention and wasn't trying to get a reset.

Shit drives me crazy.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 5:30:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#13]

We ended up in a cap race and it was a draw because one of the throwers wasn't paying attention and wasn't trying to get a reset.

Shit drives me crazy.
View All Quotes

Shit drives me crazy.
I'm telling you man. You need to kick one of two of those guys to send a message. 
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Jesus fuck. I have 56k experience left to unlock the Patton. For whatever reason, WG has decided that I shall not win in my Pershing. Over 100 games in it, 42% win rate. At this rate, I'll never get the fucking Patton unlocked.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
Jesus fuck. I have 56k experience left to unlock the Patton. For whatever reason, WG has decided that I shall not win in my Pershing. Over 100 games in it, 42% win rate. At this rate, I'll never get the fucking Patton unlocked.
View Quote

I have a 56% WR in the M46 KR. I love that tank, but the Pershing I have barely made 50% because its so slow. Its turret armor is meh and its gun handling isnt as good as the KR. I'm looking at the Japanese mediums instead.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Teams today.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Pretty rough start..  And most of the wins have been very lopsided..  WG at its best.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
View Quote

Who are you?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
Teams today.....
View Quote

Had a rough start last night. Sorry ch1966. Been a long couple of days.

Then, I couldn't lose. Hell I even won two games in a row in my nerfed tiger 2, aka vk4503.

Speaking of which, that thing needs a buff to its modules. Every single hit was something broken. Ammo racked 4 times in two games. Engine knocked out on first hit. I'm able to make the tank work just fine but damn if all the things don't get broken in that thing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:37:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#20]
Brad and I doing some tier 9 work-12 kills.  I got a radleys

shot_007 by bobdaxx, on Flickr

Here a 10k damage/spotting assisting game

shot_008 by bobdaxx, on Flickr
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By raizer:
Brad and I doing some tier 10 work-12 kills.  I got a radleys

shot_007 by bobdaxx, on Flickr

Here a 10k damage/spotting assisting game

shot_008 by bobdaxx, on Flickr
View Quote
Thanks for ignoring me last night. :(
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#22]
The Advent calendar is certainly underwhelming.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:36:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
View Quote

I'm holding fast for the leaf blower. 
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

View Quote

Had one of the other SIMP guys fail platoon one of those stupid things into a tier X battle on mountain pass.

He racked two enemies and had top damage, though one of them was a piece of shit 4005.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:47:29 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Better hold tight because the last couple days this list here has been right Poor Coastie he missed the Legend when it was a Steal at 9.99

5 December: VK 45.03
6 December: 1 Year Prem. Account
7 December: KV-220-2
9 December: ISU-122 Berlin
10 December: Amx 13 57 GF
11 December: KV-5
12 December: M56 Scorpion
13 December: 8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger
14 December: IS-3A
16 December: IS-2 Berlin
19 December: Cromwell Berlin
22 December: leKpz M 41 90 mm GF
23 December: Rudy
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

Better hold tight because the last couple days this list here has been right Poor Coastie he missed the Legend when it was a Steal at 9.99

View Quote

Thanks. Saved me checking it daily.
]
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

View Quote
Any "must have's" on that list?  
I already own the ISU-122 Berlin, M56, IS-2, Cromwell and Rudy..

is the AMX 13 57 worth the money?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 8:28:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#28]
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:

View Quote

CrommyB, which you already have.

The KV220 is a hoot. Shoot straight gold and you'll enjoy it bigly. I once killed 12 or 13 enemies and the last 8 were me being alone vs them. I don't play it as much as I should because I try to stay in tier 8 and higher.

1357 is goofy fun because it shoots really fast, has ten rounds per magazine, and can hit for a hundred a whack. It's the very definition of agile but fragile.

Coastie has had more than one battle featured in the thing on YouTube I think. I always have to shoot a lot of gold to make any progress if I'm able to survive long enough to the late game where lights are evil little mothafuckas.

In other news, last night we fucking STOMPED Reddit. 15-0'd them on Prok. That's what you get for fucking with The_Donald.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 8:57:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#29]

View Quote

Lol, hell yes. That or the blackdog. Blackdog rakes in credits. The 1357 has a somewhat anemic gun but the mags dumps are worth it. 

By the way, this is the 1st time this thing has come back on sale since Originally introduced. Buy it. You're going to see a shit ton of them on the server. A lot of people I have played with regret not picking it up when it came out. 

A 3 man platoon of them is hilarious fun if you know what you're doing and can single out lone tanks
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#30]

Lol, hell yes. That or the blackdog. Blackdog rakes in credits. The 1357 has a somewhat anemic gun but the mags dumps are worth it. 

By the way, this is the 1st time this thing has come back on sale since Originally introduced. Buy it. You're going to see a shit ton of them on the server. A lot of people I have played with regret not picking it up when it came out. 

A 3 man platoon of them is hilarious fun if you know what you're doing and can single out lone tanks
View All Quotes

The blackdog or the 1357?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

The black dog is a blast. When you can use HE you can roll around 300HP a shot which makes people rage. I can imagine a platoon of 3 would be a terror.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Either one to be honest. The 1375 specifically was the one I heard regret about. However, with the 1375, you need to be more conscience about what targets you're going to take on. The Black dog is an upgunned walker bulldog/ru251 hybrid. It can, and in the right hands, do a ton of damage all while making a pile of credits.

For instance, a 1357 can have trouble with an IS3 from the side, a M4190, not so much. I'm not sure what the DPM difference is. The M4190 will do 250 +/- per hit every 6-7 seconds. The 1357 will generally roll from the mid80's to mid 90's every second and will unload it's clip in something like 7 seconds. Reload with vents and BIA is under 15 seconds.

the 1357 is one of those tanks where you stick the barrel up some baddies back side, unload and run away laughing maniacally. The M4190 is more of a pocket medium without armor.

In case anyone is interested or doesn't know, a new American, autoloading, light tank will be coming out for 9.17 for WGLNA. It looks pretty nasty as well.....I'll probably buy it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By j97531:

The black dog is a blast. When you can use HE you can roll around 300HP a shot which makes people rage. I can imagine a platoon of 3 would be a terror.
View All Quotes

What's fun about it is you can feign being a baddie with the HE because it carries so much ammo. Used correctly, the HEP ammo will wreck the german TD's and French tanks. If you are in RU251 and decided to 1v1 another full health 1390 you will out DPM him with your HE rounds.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Wanted to shout out thanks to Flatulence, BigDuke, Nickademus, and Coastie for platooning with me this weekend.  Helped me knock out a couple of missions and have some fun.   As someone who has spent 99% of their WOT tank experience solo pubbing, I enjoyed playing with teammates.  

Flatulence....I promise not to say anything about your 117 damage game in the T-34-3.  My lips are sealed and OpSec is in effect.

Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
Wanted to shout out thanks to Flatulence, BigDuke, Nickademus, and Coastie for platooning with me this weekend.  Helped me knock out a couple of missions and have some fun.   As someone who has spent 99% of their WOT tank experience solo pubbing, I enjoyed playing with teammates.  

Flatulence....I promise not to say anything about your 117 damage game in the T-34-3.  My lips are sealed and OpSec is in effect.

View Quote

It's ok Flat, we all have our shitty game, like 700 damage in a M53/55...on mines. Cough, cough.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#36]

It's ok Flat, we all have our shitty game, like 700 damage in a M53/55...on mines. Cough, cough.
View Quote

Fuckin' Coast Guard.  Get back to chippin' paint or something.  

Notice he says nothing about the two kills though?  I was taking guns off the map.  Right?  Right!
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Was fun!

Get a mic!
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Fuckin' Coast Guard.  Get back to chippin' paint or something.  

Notice he says nothing about the two kills though?  I was taking guns off the map.  Right?  Right!
View Quote

Got any platoon missions left for arty? Maybe I can get it for you. Lol
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Got any platoon missions left for arty? Maybe I can get it for you. Lol
View Quote

In fact I do.  SPG-14 and 15 for the T55A.  I'm not above letting you run it for me since clearly I ain't a good clicker.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Was fun!

Get a mic!
View Quote

Any "value" recommendations on the mic headphone set up?  Not something I want to dump alot of money into.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Any "value" recommendations on the mic headphone set up?  Not something I want to dump alot of money into.
View Quote

Logitech makes some decent headsets. I've been using turtle beach. They do well enough for me. You can find them at wal mart.

As to your missions. I'll trade you, I'll do your arty, you do my two heavy missions that I'm stuck on. 
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Rough... some way to foster a budding bro-mance....
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bssrf4:

This. And maybe a couple others.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#44]
I had fun this weekend too--good to have some teammates!
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Logitech makes some decent headsets. I've been using turtle beach. They do well enough for me. You can find them at wal mart.

As to your missions. I'll trade you, I'll do your arty, you do my two heavy missions that I'm stuck on. 
View Quote

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with Coastie on this one.

DO NOT BUY THE LOGITECH!!!!! They're shit. Absolute shit. I really like them because they're very nice headsets and come with a badass software suite, but the problem is that they're made almost entirely out of plastic, and as such, plastic breaks. I think I bought three of the stupid things and had one ear or the other break off on all of them. I usually am pretty good about taking care of my shit, but I would get up and, "oops..." drop them a full six inches onto a desk, and now I'm buying another headset. The other two just broke. I was putting them on my head and the earmuff snapped off.

This is the headset I use now: It's the HyperX Cloud.

They fit well, awesome sound quality, and best of all they're made of metal in all the places where stress happens. They feel like quality. The logitech feels chinsey.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#46]

DO NOT BUY THE LOGITECH!!!!! They're shit. Absolute shit. I really like them because they're very nice headsets and come with a badass software suite, but the problem is that they're made almost entirely out of plastic, and as such, plastic breaks. I think I bought three of the stupid things and had one ear or the other break off on all of them. I usually am pretty good about taking care of my shit, but I would get up and, "oops..." drop them a full six inches onto a desk, and now I'm buying another headset. The other two just broke. I was putting them on my head and the earmuff snapped off.

This is the headset I use now: https://media.kingston.com/images/products/HyperX_Headset_Black_1_hr.jpg It's the HyperX Cloud.

They fit well, awesome sound quality, and best of all they're made of metal in all the places where stress happens. They feel like quality. The logitech feels chinsey.
View All Quotes

This is the headset I use now: https://media.kingston.com/images/products/HyperX_Headset_Black_1_hr.jpg It's the HyperX Cloud.

Hey man, he said cheap. my turtle beach have a metal band but are surrounded by plastic. The plastic has disintegrated but they still hold on my head. I might be in the market soon though. I think my headset was set to like max or something and someone used my pc while the headset was selected and had something blaring. When there is enough volume and the bass is up I'll get distortion.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:59:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA] [#47]

View Quote

Tough love?  I actually enjoyed playing with you.  You probably went to the chiro today from carrying my ass around yesterday.

Coastie....you talking T55A heavy missions?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Hey man, he said cheap. my turtle beach have a metal band but are surrounded by plastic. The plastic has disintegrated but they still hold on my head. I might be in the market soon though. I think my headset was set to like max or something and someone used my pc while the headset was selected and had something blaring. When there is enough volume and the bass is up I'll get distortion.
View Quote

I'm tracking.  Looks like some of the turtle beach models are under $40.  I'm good with that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Tough love?  I actually enjoyed playing with you.  You probably went to the chiro today from carrying my ass around yesterday.

View All Quotes

Yup, on the 55a missions. Fuckin', Turbo torments me every time we platoon and bust's out his 55a when I wanna run tier 9. Makes me sad panda.

The headphones. If you go to Target or Walmart they usually have a bank of headphones from Turtle Beach. You can try all of them out and see what you like. I would ignore half the reviews you may see on line. You're getting a BROAD spectrum of players from hardcore to guys like us. But, if anyone knows quality, it's Turbo, I mean, he's Air Force. They get all the good shit.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:59:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA] [#50]

Yup, on the 55a missions. Fuckin', Turbo torments me every time we platoon and bust's out his 55a when I wanna run tier 9. Makes me sad panda.

The headphones. If you go to Target or Walmart they usually have a bank of headphones from Turtle Beach. You can try all of them out and see what you like. I would ignore half the reviews you may see on line. You're getting a BROAD spectrum of players from hardcore to guys like us. But, if anyone knows quality, it's Turbo, I mean, he's Air Force. They get all the good shit.
View Quote

Yeah.  Me wants a T55A bad.  I just think it looks cool.  Not surprising at all Turbo has one.  Chairforce does indeed get all the cool HSLD shit.

Got the medium ones done and am on LT15, TD14, and SPG12.  If I can get all my heavy missions done, I'll make that deal with you.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top