BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I see a known liar, as proven by his court ordered deposition, that inflated his number by 33% while trying to sell a book.

All of these lies and fabrications don't seem to be a problem to most around here? Put a D behind the guys name and you fuckers would be screaming to hang him at the gallows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have no idea what the fuck you're on about, do you? Do you know how they confirmed the kills? Do you understand that some weren't possible to be confirmed?

I see a known liar, as proven by his court ordered deposition, that inflated his number by 33% while trying to sell a book.

All of these lies and fabrications don't seem to be a problem to most around here? Put a D behind the guys name and you fuckers would be screaming to hang him at the gallows.

No tank. No fucks given about your opinion.

Clint and Kyle get my dollar. You get a *click
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is this movie going to show the guys at the gas station that he shot (which there is ZERO evidence of it happening?)

How about him punching Ventura? (of which Kyle himself said in his deposition it never happened)

I guess all of GD should be piddling in our panties to go watch some fictional movie!! WOOT!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Is this movie going to show the guys at the gas station that he shot (which there is ZERO evidence of it happening?)

How about him punching Ventura? (of which Kyle himself said in his deposition it never happened)

I guess all of GD should be piddling in our panties to go watch some fictional movie!! WOOT!!!

In a video deposition, Chris Kyle, the late Navy SEAL whose estate is being sued by Jesse Ventura, showed some memory lapses Wednesday in describing an alleged bar fight with the former governor chronicled in his bestselling book.

While calmly stating that the fight had indeed occurred and that he had punched Ventura in the face, Kyle also conceded that Ventura may not have used a vulgarity in describing former President George W. Bush, which Kyle wrote in the book was one of the reasons he struck him.

http://www.startribune.com/local/266448121.html
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was a well known bullshitter. The fact that so many on here believe everything they hear about him is comical.

Since it's a "fact," can you please cite some examples? Thanks.

This thread is a perfect example. Man had a proven track record of lying (proven by his testimony) and yet the GD sack swingers love the guy.

Makes me wonder what else he could have lied about before GD realized the truth.....................

Didn't think so.

What proof are you looking for?
There's MANY sack swingers here in GD, and yet if you go back and look into the Ventura lawsuit, you'll see that Kyle admitted to lying about the incident. He claimed to have shot and killed some guys in TX at a gas station and yet there's ZERO evidence to support that, even the local cops have said they have no idea what he's talking about.
And yet GD just can't wait to go throw their money at his movie..........
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
herp derp derpity herp blah blah blah
View Quote

CLICK
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have no idea what the fuck you're on about, do you? Do you know how they confirmed the kills? Do you understand that some weren't possible to be confirmed?

No tank for you either, but you'd believe a liar who testified under oath that he went on a media tour lying about another veteran?

No fucks given about you, tank or not..........
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please tell me where I can pick up the book of your exploits on COD
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a movie. Interesting topic and probably one of the few besides Fury and Unbroken I look forward to watching this year as do may others in the firearms community.

Sheesh, lighten up until you see it. It's not like it's a documentary like Red Dawn or Heat.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a video deposition, Chris Kyle, the late Navy SEAL whose estate is being sued by Jesse Ventura, showed some memory lapses Wednesday in describing an alleged bar fight with the former governor chronicled in his bestselling book.

While calmly stating that the fight had indeed occurred and that he had punched Ventura in the face, Kyle also conceded that Ventura may not have used a vulgarity in describing former President George W. Bush, which Kyle wrote in the book was one of the reasons he struck him.

VERY selective editing on your part......................
"In a video deposition, Chris Kyle, the late Navy SEAL whose estate is being sued by Jesse Ventura, showed some memory lapses Wednesday in describing an alleged bar fight with the former governor chronicled in his bestselling book."

"Kyle also conceded that Ventura may not have used a vulgarity in describing former President George W. Bush, which Kyle wrote in the book was one of the reasons he struck him."

Meanwhile not a SINGLE one of Kyle's buddies would testify on his behalf to back his story up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This thread is a perfect example. Man had a proven track record of lying (proven by his testimony) and yet the GD sack swingers love the guy.

Makes me wonder what else he could have lied about before GD realized the truth.....................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was a well known bullshitter. The fact that so many on here believe everything they hear about him is comical.

Show us on the doll where the serviceman touched you...
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"In a video deposition, Chris Kyle, the late Navy SEAL whose estate is being sued by Jesse Ventura, showed some memory lapses Wednesday in describing an alleged bar fight with the former governor chronicled in his bestselling book."

"Kyle also conceded that Ventura may not have used a vulgarity in describing former President George W. Bush, which Kyle wrote in the book was one of the reasons he struck him."

Meanwhile not a SINGLE one of Kyle's buddies would testify on his behalf to back his story up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Just shut up and go away already...
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awww, did someone insult someone who's sack you were swinging from?? <sniff> <sniff>
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Anybody know which theater's are getting the Dec 25 release?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jesse is a piece of shit, who cares
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he did, he was trying to drum up book sales and make money, once under oath though he recanted that claim.

Sounds like a real upstanding gentleman. Throw another veteran under the bus to make some money............

If you lie about punching somebody out and what he said then aren't you kinda of a piece of shit yourself?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
you'll see that Kyle admitted to lying about the incident.
View Quote

You may want to look at the post above yours - it appears you've been proved wrong.

Here's the thing: It was a good book. Was it 100% accurate? Probably not.

I like movies.
I really like war movies.
I think Cooper is a good actor, he was funny in 'The Hangover.'
I really like Clint Eastwood because he's Clint Fucking Eastwood.

Will everything in the movie be 100% accurate? Probably not.

Was Kelly's Heroes true? Nope. Was it great movie? Yup.

We get it, you like to fap to the posters on your wall of Jessie with his BOA and Jessie in Predator. Fap away, just shut the hell up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeick.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Awww, did someone insult someone who's sack you were swinging from?? <sniff> <sniff>
View Quote

Keep going...you're doing a masterful job of making an ass of yourself.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why??? why do some just hate everything? Is someone not getting as much attention as the other kid?

It's a movie. That is all.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  You claimed Kyle testified he didn't punch Ventura, when in fact he did the opposite.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You have no idea at the type of parties I go too Life is good for me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you're a ball at parties!

You have no idea at the type of parties I go too Life is good for me

lots of leather at those parties?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You do realize people lie . You lie , The Chocolate Jesus has lied about so much shit that if he was Pinnocchio his nose would go coast to coast yet you gargle his balls like they were your own. Every politician lies . Posters here like your self from the DU lie and show a lack of mature behavior trying to shit on stuff you know nothing about . Let me guess , skinny jeans , a bottom ,  never fired a gun, wine drinker , drives a Prius and hates coal,. vegetarian , and would vote for a democrat who raped his dog over a republican .  How did I do ?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]
What the hell is wrong with you guys?
Its a fucking MOVIE... Hollywood.

You all are splitting hairs over some shit that was told by one guy, written by another guy and embellished by yet another; and seen by NONE of you...

Wiki: American Sniper is a 2014 American biographical action film directed by Clint Eastwood and written by Jason Dean Hall. It is based on Chris Kyle's autobiography
View Quote

Get over yourselves.
Bunch of whiny bitches up in here.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#23]
You wouldnt get it anyway        
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Mr_Woodsy

How about you go start your own thread, maybe in the Pitt.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I think Jessie the Body has been outed on ArfCom.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

good to know you only watch things that are shot as they happen. Otherwise there's fiction in them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Man, I hate like hell to do this given how this thread is going and will continue do go, but let's not make a wrong into a right. A man's merit is based on his actions in their entirety. You can have enormous respect for what Kyle's service entailed, but that should never be license to lie and inflate your own story with fictional incidents.

I hold his service in high regard, and that's all he ever needed to write about or promote to keep his memory admirable. This whole sordid mess with Ventura isn't excused because Ventura is a dickwad. Either he was being honest, or he was lying. And, if it was the latter, it's not an admirable act just because the target of his supposed justice is a moron.

Yeah, he's done 20x more than all of us. Does that make any wrongs he commits not count? I'm having a hard time with that concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he did, he was trying to drum up book sales and make money, once under oath though he recanted that claim.

Sounds like a real upstanding gentleman. Throw another veteran under the bus to make some money............

Man, I hate like hell to do this given how this thread is going and will continue do go, but let's not make a wrong into a right. A man's merit is based on his actions in their entirety. You can have enormous respect for what Kyle's service entailed, but that should never be license to lie and inflate your own story with fictional incidents.

I hold his service in high regard, and that's all he ever needed to write about or promote to keep his memory admirable. This whole sordid mess with Ventura isn't excused because Ventura is a dickwad. Either he was being honest, or he was lying. And, if it was the latter, it's not an admirable act just because the target of his supposed justice is a moron.

Yeah, he's done 20x more than all of us. Does that make any wrongs he commits not count? I'm having a hard time with that concept.

Best said, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#28]
No offense but much of luttrells claims came out to be bullshit. Kyle the Most dangerous sniper ever? No ... I'll leave those achievements to Carlos

I hate when Hollywood gets ahold of this kind of shit.. Silent warriors are silent
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Errrr

Mehhh

Gerrrd

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You do realize people lie . You lie , The Chocolate Jesus has lied about so much shit that if he was Pinnocchio his nose would go coast to coast yet you gargle his balls like they were your own. Every politician lies . Posters here like your self from the DU lie and show a lack of mature behavior trying to shit on stuff you know nothing about . Let me guess , skinny jeans , a bottom ,  never fired a gun, wine drinker , drives a Prius and hates coal,. vegetarian , and would vote for a democrat who raped his dog over a republican .  How did I do ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Work graveyard and headed to bed but I will reply to this to show how retarded most GD assumptions are.............
Skinny jeans and a bottom?  HAHAHA I wear nothing but Wrangler Cowboy Cut, speaking of which, I just got 2 new pair today.
Never fired a gun? to be honest I couldn't even tell you how many guns I own.
Wine drinker? Wine gives me gut ache, It's whiskey or beer
Drives a Prius and hates coal? Nah, I drive a Grand Cherokee with a Hemi and drive it like a raped ape
Vote for a Democrat? Never have and from what I've seen, I won't for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No offense but much of luttrells claims came out to be bullshit. Kyle the Most dangerous sniper ever? No ... I'll leave those achievements to Carlos

I hate when Hollywood gets ahold of this kind of shit.. Silent warriors are silent
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the guy also without a tank?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I had the opportunity to meet Chris and his wife, Taya.  Glad I got the chance to shake his hand.  I have an autographed copy of his book and plan on seeing the movie in the theater.  I admire Chris's accomplishments both on the battlefield and how he was still being of service to his fellow brothers-in-arms while he was home.

Was he perfect?  No, none of us are.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Dumb but related question. I new and was just wondering, If I buy a membership am I correct that there is a magical ignore button I can click and I won't see any posts from certain members?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Work graveyard and headed to bed but I will reply to this to show how retarded most GD assumptions are.............

Skinny jeans and a bottom?  HAHAHA I wear nothing but Wrangler Cowboy Cut, speaking of which, I just got 2 new pair today.

Drives a Prius and hates coal? Nah, I drive a Grand Cherokee with a Hemi and drive it like a raped ape

Vote for a Democrat? Never have and from what I've seen, I won't for the foreseeable future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You seem very worked up and upset.  Do you need an internet hug?

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Dumb but related question. I new and was just wondering, If I buy a membership am I correct that there is a magical ignore button I can click and I won't see any posts from certain members?
View Quote

Yes. Totally worth it just for that and the subscribe button.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jesse, is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesse, is that you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#39]
The only good sniper movie was starring tom berenger
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Guess a lot of guys haven't read the book. Kyle said numerous times how lucky he was. He never claimed to be the most dangerous just always in the right place right time. But don't let that stop the bullshit going on in here. Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow!!!!  If the movie is even half as good as the trailer this will be a very moving experience
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Guess a lot of guys haven't read the book. Kyle said numerous times how lucky he was. He never claimed to be the most dangerous just always in the right place right time. But don't let that stop the bullshit going on in here. Fucking pathetic.
View Quote

Mein Kampf is a book too

Don't mean it's all good reading
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:50:38 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm going just to watch him shoot the truck robbers and snipe looters from the roof of the Superdome before we find out that he was blind the entire time

I'll go see it because Eastwood does good work,but I'm more or less expecting Lone Survivor with better production.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm going just to watch him shoot the truck robbers and snipe looters from the roof of the Superdome before we find out that he was blind the entire time

I'll go see it because Eastwood does good work,but I'm more or less expecting Lone Survivor with better production.
View Quote

How in the world did I forget the Superdome snipings? Is this included in the movie too?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh.. I'll wait for it to go to the ghetto 3 dollar theatre

Super dome sniper
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Definitely going to see this movie, it just irks me to know Bradly Cooper is an outspoken anti-gun retard. Maybe all the shooting he got to do to prepare for this movie, made him like guns more.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Definitely going to see this movie, it just irks me to know Bradly Cooper is an outspoken anti-gun retard. Maybe all the shooting he got to do to prepare for this movie, made him like guns more.....
View Quote

Could be that the movie like the actor is completely full of shit??
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#49]
The Tabuk sniper you see in the trailer was made by these guys.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Mr_Woodsy

How about you go start your own thread, maybe in the Pitt.

Thanks!
View Quote

This. Seriously Woodsy.... sweetheart.... bae.... just go
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top