Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This thread proves that.

He's been a solid governor.  Its the name that kills him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jeb was a good governor and would probably be a good president, but the media character assassination comitted against W has sullied the Bush name for a long time.
The uninformed voter will not vote for him based on name recognition alone.
It sets up a very convenient meme for the anti Bush forces.

This thread proves that.

Except for the whole Act of Love pro-amnesty thing...
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Since when is the US Presidency an legacy project?

Bush, Clinton, Bush, a visible minority that has no idea what he's doing, Bush/Clinton....

He's a pro-amnesty, pro-Agenda 21, pro-bailout, pro-green energy fuckwit.

View Quote

Blame Ted Kennedy for fucking up the dynasty... fucker figured helping get the first black POTUS elected would be better for his legacy than Hildabeast riding on her husband's coattails.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

he was a good Governor? He paid out to corporate interest and totally shut down the states future in mass transit. It didnt fund his holding companies so no way that was going to fly. He is corrupt to the core.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jeb was a good governor and would probably be a good president, but the media character assassination comitted against W has sullied the Bush name for a long time.

And the informed conservative voter won't vote for him because of his policies.

FBHO and FJB and FCC

he was a good Governor? He paid out to corporate interest and totally shut down the states future in mass transit. It didnt fund his holding companies so no way that was going to fly. He is corrupt to the core.

John Ellis Bush was one of the Signatories to Statement of Principles for the PNAC SHIT think tank.
If you don't remember what that was go here: PNAC
That "fraternity" includes George W. Bush and several cabinet members.
People who are responsible for our international mess of recent years, and made BHO possible because of it.
No thanks....I'll pass.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In before "by a landslide"???

View Quote
In before "checkers, not chess?"

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
oh Fuck that

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Only a couple who could be considered "the right" have posted in this thread.  It's just the latest circle jerk for the ARFCOM version of "libertarians" now that they have tired (burned out) on Christie.  Apparently Bush is being set up as their new boogie man.  Stand by for ten threads, and hundreds of references in non-related threads, per day of Bush bashing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP's title:  
going to run

Bush quote:  
explore the possibility of running

+1 The Right is every bit as reactionary and emotional as the Left.  Flip sides of the same coin I tell ya.  

Only a couple who could be considered "the right" have posted in this thread.  It's just the latest circle jerk for the ARFCOM version of "libertarians" now that they have tired (burned out) on Christie.  Apparently Bush is being set up as their new boogie man.  Stand by for ten threads, and hundreds of references in non-related threads, per day of Bush bashing.  
LOL.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]
If it's a choice between him and a Dem I'll vote for him. I've seen what the result is when large amounts of people refuse to compromise their ethical standards.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
all you pussies that won't vote for him if he makes it through the primaries should just vote for Hillary you hate America so much.

Lesser of two terds theory.
View Quote

I will happily vote for him if he makes it out of the primaries, no doubt in my mind. That being said, I'm going to work tirelessly to see that he doesn't.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Will not vote for anymore " so called conservatives " nope, wont do it again.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This thread proves that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread proves that.

Uh, no.

Jeb Bush is another one of these "Progressive-Lite" non-Republicans that people who vote "Progressive-Lite" love to flock to and claim that "he's the only one that can appeal to the "moderates"!!!!!!

I can provide an entire list of non-Conservative things that he has in the past supported if it'll change your mind.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Not a fan, but I'm not a fan of any of "this type" or Republican.

Don't really think it matters either way, my hope for America is gone & I don't think it's ever coming back.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Bush/Santorum 2016!
View Quote
In a LANDSLIDE!

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Saying "I will NOT vote for him" is a little silly.  

If it comes down to either him or Hillary or some other rotten Dem I would hope you'd leave your couch and go vote.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah...no.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck that bush, I always say.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#17]
A choice between a Clinton or a Bush = no choice at all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread proves that.

and the terry shivo overwhelming  "state power" thing

in short. not a good choice.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Definitely not my first or ideal choice.  Still way too early to get your feathers ruffled.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry, but W was responsible for his own "character assassination"

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Jeb Bush and Crispie Christie are the only ones who can beat the Democrat nominee.  You heard it here first!
View Quote

Then I'm not contributing and I'm not voting.  I'll cling to my guns and religion.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Rand Paul or similar, and I'll hold my nose and vote for him despite the party stink.  

Anyone of the Boehner Bush etc crowd and I'm gonna keep voting Libertarian.  

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#23]
See it's either 3 Bush's or 2 Clinton's....?

Umm yeah, nothing to see here; move along!

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Uh, no.

Jeb Bush is another one of these "Progressive-Lite" non-Republicans that people who vote "Progressive-Lite" love to flock to and claim that "he's the only one that can appeal to the "moderates"!!!!!!

I can provide an entire list of non-Conservative things that he has in the past supported if it'll change your mind.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread proves that.

Uh, no.

Providing a list for Bush would do as much good as the list for Romney.

The Republican colored glasses do a great job of blocking out the non Republican shit they do.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

Done with squishy RINOs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd rather vote for the rancid shit I dropped this morning than Jeb

This.

Done with squishy RINOs.

Ditto times two!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#26]
At this point the more of these sorts of candidates in the race the better.

I'm more worried about too many of the sort of people GD likes in the race, particularly since a couple of them aren't viable in general due to their lack of charisma.

Jeb's a non-starter really but he'll pull some establishment votes and support. I hope Christie runs too and splits that up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Uh, no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread proves that.

Uh, no.

Probably wouldn't do much good.  

I'm in for a constitutional amendment banning family dynasties.   Daddy is president sorry gotta wait at least 2 generations before another family member can run for president or any other federal office.  I don't care if your name is Clinton, Bush, Reagan or Obama.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Just back from the gym, MSNBC is on one of the TVs.  They're absolutely giddy with delight about the thought of him being the nominee.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Why doesn't the GOP step up and decide who can run?

What's the point of having a Party Platform when you let shitbags run that don't abide by it?

Shouldn't the Party look at possible candidates and what they have done and said in the past and let people choose from that list?

Cristie needs to be told to pound salt for his anti gun views,and ol Jeb needs to pound salt for his immigration views.

Is it that hard to find candidates that actually follow the plank of the party???
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm in for a constitutional amendment banning family dynasties.   Daddy is president sorry gotta wait at least 2 generations before another family member can run for president or any other federal office.  I don't care if your name is Clinton, Bush, Reagan or Obama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread proves that.

Uh, no.

I'll take "Never gonna happen" for 500,Alex.

The problem lies with the people.The people in NY that voted Bloomberg in for a 3rd term,or voted in Andrew Cuomo after having his dad as governor,and plenty of other examples..........we're fucked.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Stay focused, people.  

Rand or Cruz 2016.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Come to think of it, as others have pointed out, if we can get a lot of the squishy liberal shitbags to all run and only one actual conservative then we might have a chance of getting a non-retard nominee for the general. Hmmm
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Come to think of it, as others have pointed out, if we can get a lot of the squishy liberal shitbags to all run and only one actual conservative then we might have a chance of getting a non-retard nominee for the general. Hmmm
View Quote

*nods*
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck NO!
View Quote

He won't make it out of the primaries though.. right ??
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#35]
He is a bush not worth a fuck.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I will not vote for another Bush. I refused to vote for McCain, and I will not vote for Bush. No more Bushes, no more Clintons, and God NO more Obamas.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The problem lies with the people.The people in NY that voted Bloomberg in for a 3rd term,or voted in Andrew Cuomo after having his dad as governor,and plenty of other examples..........we're fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't say I disagree.  I'd like a winning lottery ticket and a Victorian's Secret Model for a babysitter as well, a guy can dream right?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#38]
DJ Jazzy Jeb needs to GTFO.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I heard him speak while I was shitfaced at CPAC a couple years ago. All I remember is delicious Sea Bass.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#40]
If a Bush or a Clinton wins, I will have lived the majority of my life under those 2 dynasties with the current turd sprinkled on top for good measure.  No thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
this right here

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Lets see who the Media latches onto, as the focal point of the GOP herd.

The old guard Rinos only pick one, and pick early so as to get their agenda lined up.
It ain't like it isn't obvious.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

'W" deserved everthing he got as far as I am concerned.

Worst president in my life time

1. Obama
2. Carter
3. Bush "W" dubya.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'W" deserved everthing he got as far as I am concerned.

Worst president in my life time

1. Obama
2. Carter
3. Bush "W" dubya.  

^ Full of shit. No offense.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If it's a choice between him and a Dem I'll vote for him. I've seen what the result is when large amounts of people refuse to compromise their ethical standards.
View Quote

I would rather have things slip further and faster with another DEM than having another RINO in and compromise my conservative principles again. No Bush, Christy, or Romney.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Ben Shapiro ?@benshapiro

GOP geniuses. In 2012, top issue was Obamacare, so we ran the Republican who invented it. In 2016, top issue is immigration, so we run Jeb?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Stay focused, people.  

Rand or Cruz 2016.  
View Quote

I like em too but they wouldn't have even a remote  chance of winning.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ben Shapiro ?@benshapiro

GOP geniuses. In 2012, top issue was Obamacare, so we ran the Republican who invented it. In 2016, top issue is immigration, so we run Jeb?

Boom.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#48]
A Choice, Not an Echo

Go read this, this is why you get Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#49]
He will get the blessings of the party leaders
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

He seems to be big on amnesty, so no on that alone.

But one wonders what he's thinking running giving the existing Bush hate. G. W. deserved better of his countrymen, but alas reality is what it is.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top