Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 10:21:13 PM EDT
A friend of mine just sent me this. With all the tension lately over the events in Ferguson, I think it's good to take a moment and appreciate a tribute to that most delicious of cuisines appreciated by all cultures courtesy of the venerable Ms. Peachez who is doing the Lord's work.

For those of you who have never had honest to goodness homemade fried chicken, I truly feel for you. God Bless America.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed

Mrs B pan fried recipe ( old GFs mom from VA)

The other homemade I had was at a little place on VA/NC border on 501.
Honey battered. Damn good with cole slaw and butter beans.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]
My grandmother was old-school Mexican.

She would fry chicken when we would go to visit and make homemade tortillas, too. My mom never could figure out how to make fried chicken or tortillas worth a damn, though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I love my fried chicken.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Video no worky.

My grandma made the best fried chicken I've ever had. Luckily my mom learned from her. Somehow it was better at grandma's house though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top