Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/28/2014 5:35:19 PM EDT
Just heard it on the radio that Ferguson protestors laid down in a Mall in St Louis for 4 1/2 minutes.  Does anyone else feel like you should just ignore the protestors and step over them?  After all, that's the way most thugs treat their fellow fallen thugs.

Mass Die In staged at St. Louis Galleria; Mall closed indefinitely

RICHMOND HEIGHTS, MO (KTVI)- Demonstrators boycotting Black Friday staged a Mass Die in at the St. Louis Galleria Friday afternoon. Officials say the mall is closed indefinitely.

The movement was organized on social media using the hashtags #NotOneDime, #Blacklivesmatter and #Stlblackfriday.
View Quote

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/28/notonedime-protesters-shutdown-galleria-mall-in-st-louis/
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just heard it on the radio that Ferguson protestors laid down in a Mall in St Louis for 4 1/2 minutes.  Does anyone else feel like you should just ignore the protestors and step over them?  After all, that's the way most thugs treat their fellow fallen thugs.
View Quote

Over?

No.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Urinate on them to show dominance.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Over?

No.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over?

No.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Over?

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over?

No.

Semi trucks brakes malfunction quite regularly.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmm....who the fuck goes to a mall these days?  

I would run over an buy up all the snow cones, dipping dots, chow mien or whatever I could get my hands on and hurl it at them.  Would be better if there was a second floor with a balcony over looking and I'd take a piss off the side.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#6]
As long as they're not blocking the entrance to Hot Topic or the food court who gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Why weren't they arrested for trespassing?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
If they are lying there and not doing anything, not talking, not moving, you can probably go over to them and start having sex with them

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I'd have to spill a extra large drink.  OOPS......................oh well gotta go get another one, and keep right on walking.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Walk around in dog poop, then walk around them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As long as they're notw blocking the entrance to Hot Topic or the food court who gives a fuck.
View Quote

Hot Topic?  Bit early for prom season hunting??

j/k
never too early

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Officials say the mall is closed indefinitely
View Quote

WTF?   Why?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Speed Bumps?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

j/k
never too early
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as they're notw blocking the entrance to Hot Topic or the food court who gives a fuck.

j/k
never too early

Occasionally I get dragged to the mall. While the wife goes and shops for what ever it is she shops for I usually head to the food court and grab myself a Double Doozie cookie from that cookie place that's in every mall and then I go and sit in front of Hot Topic to watch this nations future generation go in and rebel again their parents and the system thru consumerism while enjoying the succulent goodness that is two cookies separated by icing goodness.

You have your hobbies and I have mine.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#16]
when will the outrage reach the south side of Chicago where on any given weekend a dozen black lives are lost to violence
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Just step on them screaming...

You are a dog face you don't deserve to live

Old Rangers will get this
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#18]
What else do they have going on? They are already done with THEIR Christmas shopping.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#19]
You might convince me to wear high heels if I could walk across their backs.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I would run over an buy up all the snow cones, dipping dots, chow mien or whatever I could get my hands on and hurl it at them.  Would be better if there was a second floor with a balcony over looking and I'd take a piss off the side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A mop bucket full of dirty water would be cheaper

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#21]
We had some lay down on I-24 in Nashville. Talk about privileged.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

IMHO(on)

Yes. Exactly. They are just cannon fodder and most don't even know it. Some even believe they are helping their own cause. They are wrong. They are helping the people who put them up to it.

The big players in all this community organizing shit are not present and they want a race and/or class war. They believe they will not be hurt in this. Kicking the cannon fodder or spilling shit on it won't faze the command structure one iota. In fact they want it. They want "the other side" to do something stupid so they can point and go "see?? Look at how they do us."

Don't lash out, but protect yourself if directly attacked.

IMHO(off)
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I would take up smoking, just to throw down a hot butt and squish it out with my boot in their foreheads.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steal a mini trashcan from behind the Counter of one of the shops, buy all of the above and dump it in, then piss and shit in it, and stir all that shit up real good so everyone gets their fair share,  thrust the trashcan over the railing while keeping ahold of it so as to chuck the contents out.  Throw the now empty trashcan over too.  Run into one of the clothing stores and change into the clothes you purchased earlier and set aside.  Blend into the crowd and enjoy the lulz while calmly heading for the door.

ETA: This is to be done from the second floor if so equipped.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Where is Uncle Ted when he needs a new pair of underwear?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
The Galleria was the most logical target since there is a metro link stop right there.   One day I was driving past that metro stop and saw a dude taking a leak while he was walking back to the metro.    Good thing we were smart enough not to let it come to St. Charles.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Those people are fucktards

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Call out the scoops?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Domino effect....No sale tax being collected for the city you live in....My wish is that the common sense folks will take over...Go to another town to buy what you need . Make the elected officials step up to the plate and enforce the law. They lose their revenue, they lose their paychecks.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Second post nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at one last weekend to see a movie and we went to the food court to grab a quick bite to eat and I literally could not remember the last time I was in
a mall, I buy everthing online or at stores such as Target, Kmart, Walmart etc. Nothing to buy at malls IMO.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Speed Bumps?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#33]
A new and substantially different take on Black Friday.

wonder if there were any black owned businesses affected?   Likely but i think they were by definition capitalists and "white" by that action alone.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mass Die In staged at St. Louis Galleria; Mall closed indefinitely

RICHMOND HEIGHTS, MO (KTVI)- Demonstrators boycotting Black Friday staged a Mass Die in at the St. Louis Galleria Friday afternoon. Officials say the mall is closed indefinitely.

The movement was organized on social media using the hashtags #NotOneDime, #Blacklivesmatter and #Stlblackfriday.
View Quote

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/28/notonedime-protesters-shutdown-galleria-mall-in-st-louis/
View Quote

I would just step over them or on them. Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Occasionally I get dragged to the mall. While the wife goes and shops for what ever it is she shops for I usually head to the food court and grab myself a Double Doozie cookie from that cookie place that's in every mall and then I go and sit in front of Hot Topic to watch this nations future generation go in and rebel again their parents and the system thru consumerism while enjoying the succulent goodness that is two cookies separated by icing goodness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

j/k
never too early

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Do any of those mobility scooters come with lift kits?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Slips, Trips, and Falls are the highest rate of accidents this time of year.

With better traction devices you can help preventing from becoming another number in this horrible statistic.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Bunch of dipshits. People in that mall lost pay many are minority. Who the fuck did they think they were hurting?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Great crop dusting opportunity
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#42]
I am to the point of saying the police are failing the taxpayers
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#43]
They're still protesting?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Over?

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over?

No.

I am disappointed that some feller didnt bet some other feller that they couldnt run
across them from one side to the other before they could get up and chase him
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#46]
just like the occupy wall street pigshits, the ferguson pigshits are all about harassing the middle class and not lashing out at "the system"
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Should have locked the doors and burned it to the ground.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why weren't they arrested for trespassing?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Because cops aren't alowed to do their jobs anymore
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#49]
where's that riding floor polisher?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If they are lying there and not doing anything, not talking, not moving, you can probably go over to them and start having sex with them

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0yeBL24RwAM/Utk8D8qfkMI/AAAAAAADIZk/qYdErh7xzqk/s1600/sl.jpg
View Quote

Jim Rockford's buddy Angel had a kid?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top