View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

no offense but that rail is hideous.
I guess beggars can't be choosers

Opinions vary.

I kinda like it. Probably not what I would pick if I was paying full price. But not bad.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:37:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys, check you credit card statements!  Part of my shipment arrived today, but still not the upper.  I checked my statement and they charged me $463 when the total at time or order was $298!  

... they get an angry phone call tomorrow obviously.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I got my first order everything good. 2 BCG and a 2 CH handle. Perfect well done.
2nd order I cancelled. (I thought) 1 upper 1 CH handle  they placed a $329.99 temporary authorization on a 197.99 upper
Now I just got charged for the CH handle they shipped off the 2nd order and charged 9.00 shipping
This is why I cancelled this order a week after I placed it.. now they are messing up
So I still have an upper with a charge 100. over what it cost and paid separate shipping on the order and still will pay shipping on the upper in a month or 2 if it ships.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]

I now have tracking for a 5.56 9-inch railed upper. Delivery for Saturday. Order #2200's
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I was hoping that they would be another PSA value option.  Maybe the reported billing errors are growing pains.

Has anyone who was overcharged CALLED and talked to them about it?  I understand not wanting to wait for hours on hold.  Put the phone speakerphone  on and surf this site for more deals.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I now have tracking for a 5.56 9-inch railed upper. Delivery for Saturday. Order #2200's
View Quote

Looks like who ever stated they are not shipping by low order number to high is correct. Order #2150 - 5.56 9-inch upper - still processing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Looks like who ever stated they are not shipping by low order number to high is correct. Order #2150 - 5.56 9-inch upper - still processing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think they are going by order numbers. maybe a last name or state you learned how to drive in.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't think they are going by order numbers. maybe a last name or state you learned how to drive in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure they are just shipping whatever they have in stock.  Ordered a 300 Blackout 9 inch and from what I gather nobody has had one of these ship out.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure they are just shipping whatever they have in stock.  Ordered a 300 Blackout 9 inch and from what I gather nobody has had one of these ship out.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't seen any shipped.  My order # is 27XX so this thread will probably be archived by the time mine comes.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was hoping that they would be another PSA value option.  Maybe the reported billing errors are growing pains.

Has anyone who was overcharged CALLED and talked to them about it?  I understand not wanting to wait for hours on hold.  Put the phone speakerphone  on and surf this site for more deals.
View Quote

I CALLED and talked to them (see my earlier post). The charge is still on my account. I am calling again if it is still there on Monday afternoon.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I haven't seen any shipped.  My order # is 27XX so this thread will probably be archived by the time mine comes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cancelled mine today so hopefully that bumps you up a little. I will say that their CS reps have been very professional. I checked my card and the correct amount has been charged (I ordered two uppers total). So I just need to keep an eye on my statement to make sure nothing extra goes on there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I was order 2113 mine shipped today, (1) 556 16" with 9" rail!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Just an update to my earlier posts. I checked my bank statement this morning and the charge from Diamondback dropped off. I'm assuming they charged it over to the correct credit card I gave them but I won't be able to be certain until I get the statement. It does seem the company is trying their best to fix any mistakes they've made and provide us with the products at the correct price. I'm pleased so far but I still haven't received either of the two uppers I ordered. I'm patiently waiting though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Order recieved today.  Upon first look over it appears to be very good.  M4 feed ramps cut right, bolt carrier and charging handle look good. Barrel appear to be good.  Seats up to lower tight with no slop.  I am really pleased so far.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#16]
#2191 still processing/bo.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I have not received anything from my order yet!  I guess I should call them again!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I have not received anything from my order yet!  I guess I should call them again!
View Quote

If you call them enough they're going to start dragging their sacks across our uppers before shipping them.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you call them enough they're going to start dragging their sacks across our uppers before shipping them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh, that would be kinda funny to a guy who already has is.
I might need to call them a time or ten the next few days,
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I got my package in last week. Still no credit card charge yet

Received LPKs and CH. The 2 BCGs I ordered weren't in the box
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any drag marks on the upper
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 9" railed model looks perfect.  The machining marks on the top rail are a little rough, but for $200, who cares.

Bolt is "MP" marked.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#24]
my 9" arrived today

havent opened it yet

order 2258
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my 9" upper today. Looks very nice for $200.00.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#26]
you guys getting 9in 223's or 300meh uppers?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm getting excited now. The last number posted is about 80 orders away from mine. Must be getting close As long as those were 9" 5.56

Still haven't even told the wife I ordered it. Or about most of the Amazon crap
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#28]
By 9" you are referring to the rail length....correct?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, that one I think, was the most popular. As it showed two in stock for most of the night while everything else was OOS.

Man, my grammar sucks tonight. Cannot formulate a coherent sentence...
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
you guys getting 9in 223's or 300meh uppers?
View Quote

yea sorry

9" rail in 5.56
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm 218x and today it went from B/O to processing. (9" 5.56 "2" in stock ones). with the wrong price. I will wait it out so they don't slide there sacks over any more than they have to.
ETA. Showed 2 in stock forever but were not.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

yes. I'm waiting for a 9in railed 300 blk upper still.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Well I see my DB 9" railed upper is on the delivery truck for today! Sad to say how excited I am to finally see this $200 upper!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Risking a sack drag I broke down and called this am. 1 hour on hold and 2 to 4 weeks before they start shipping 9" again. that's what they told me
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Makes me wonder, how many uppers were sold, there is no way they made a dime on these!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Makes me wonder, how many uppers were sold, there is no way they made a dime on these!
View Quote

They got a lot of free exposure.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Have they shipped any 300 blackout uppers?  
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#39]
243x, (2) 5.56 upper wtih 9" Rails

Still processing.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Fedex just came, got my 5.56 9" railed upper, best damn $208shipped I ever spent! I wish I would have ordered another! All you guys waiting and thinking about cancelling, I wouldnt if I were you, no way you would get another brand new complete upper like this again for $200! I like it! Seems well put together! I mounted it to one of my Black Rain Ordanace complete lowers from CDNN great little AR for well under $450!
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fedex just came, got my 5.56 9" railed upper, best damn $208shipped I ever spent! I wish I would have ordered another! All you guys waiting and thinking about cancelling, I wouldnt if I were you, no way you would get another brand new complete upper like this again for $200! I like it! Seems well put together! I mounted it to one of my Black Rain Ordanace complete lowers from CDNN great little AR for well under $450!
View Quote

I would take a 5.56 9" rail complete upper now.  I blew it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Without warning, my 556 upper with the 13 inch rail showed up yesterday by FedEx. The barrel does not bear the DB marking, nor does the dust cover.  Overall looks like a pretty nice bill. If I had to guess, I would say that the rail was probably designed and manufactured by Yankee Hill machine. Not sure on who manufactured the barrel, but it is not chrome lined. The bolt carrier group and bolt look well machined, but mine are unmarked. The gas key is chrome lined and properly staked. It was bone dry, but seems to function. I'll probably throw it on a cheap Andrrson lower and, after function testing it, use it as a truck gun. I'm still waiting on my 9" railed upper, but really, you can't beat these for the price. I'm pretty impressed the Diamondback honored the deal, actually.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Any updated pics?
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I just checked online, on the order tracking page mine still say Processing but on the Invoice it now has 1 under Shipped instead of B/O. Hopefully mine is on it's way. I checked my Credit Card but no charges yet (hopefully I won't be over charged).

ETA: Order 2150 - 9" rail 5.56 Upper.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#45]
I placed my order on 11/27. Package shipped on 12/9. My credit card still has not been charged.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
2191 for a 9" upper is still processing and I haven't seen any charges yet.  I'm giving it until next Monday and if it's still processing/BO status I'm going to cancel.  I really want to get my dad going on his first AR and it's got to the point he's now back to shopping for uppers because he doesn't think this one is coming in any time soon.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
2191 for a 9" upper is still processing and I haven't seen any charges yet.  I'm giving it until next Monday and if it's still processing/BO status I'm going to cancel.  I really want to get my dad going on his first AR and it's got to the point he's now back to shopping for uppers because he doesn't think this one is coming in any time soon.
View Quote

Ride it out.

Even if it shows up in Feb you could sell it on the EE and make a little bit.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ride it out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ride it out.

Good idea. I cancelled mine only a few days after the storm began and they never acknowledged it. I didn't think they would honor the sales as they oversold. but, I am surprised they are making good on the orders. they could have said screw it. but they didn't  and will be glad to get mine when                                    it arrives. might be warm out by then.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Limited range report.
Tossed the Db upper on a stag lower but went off and forgot any mags at the house so had to buy a ten round pmag from the LGS down by our farm.
(Was planning on doing some hunting as well hence the 10 rounder).
I was having all sorts of trouble getting the mag to release from my Stag lower, literally having to take the gun apart to smack the mag from the top to get it to fall out.
They shit got old quick but the upper ran great. Not sure why my Stag lower hates pmags but it runs fine with aluminum mags.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#50]
My order shows up as shipped today! #2306 for a 556 9" railed upper.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top