Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Couldn't resist the urge to buy an upper.  My order like most others says b/o when I log in.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]
My order says processing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My order says processing.
View Quote

Same here.  We shall see, but as someone stated earlier, if it throws bullets in the intended general direction and doesn't blow up, then I'll be happy.

The following items are included in this order:

Qty.Item NumberDescriptionUnit PriceExtended Price
1DB15300R-UPPC9300 BLACKOUT COMPLETE UPPER RECIEVER WITH 9" RAIL (BLACK ANODIZED)329.99197.99
Subtotal197.99

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
it shows 4 left of the 300blk 9" rail so I bought two.
I hope they honor it.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

it shows 4 left of the 300blk out so I bought two.
I hope they honor it.  
View Quote

You gonna tape 'em together and make a 600blk?

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

it shows 4 left of the 300blk out so I bought two.
I hope they honor it.  

No, I need a really heavy hammer.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't Taurus own Diamondback?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.taurususa.com/news-detail.cfm?newsID=50
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

They don't. They entered into an exclusive distribution agreement so that Taurus gets to do all sales and distribution, an area which they are stronger than Diamondback. The ol' mutually beneficial arrangement.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I will be curious to how this plays out. I ordered on the first day and still doesn't say backordered.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like mine is on back order assuming that's what B/O means on my invoice. I ordered on 11/27 around 10:15PM EST. Posting this info in case Diamond Back decides to cancel like Optics Planet did with the Aimpoint.

If you log into your account, click on Order Tracking at the top. Then click on the the order number.

This will open a new page to something like an Invoice.

ETA to add:
Looks like you can still buy the "5.56 COMPLETE UPPER RECIEVER WITH 9" RAIL."  It's still showing Available Qty 2.00

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#13]
For $206 I couldn't resist. Ordered a 300 BO w/ 9" rail.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#14]
According to their website back when I placed my order these should start shipping tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#15]
My firewall won't allow me a access the website. Does it say what material is used for the bolt?

I heard 8620 in an another thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My firewall won't allow me a access the website. Does it say what material is used for the bolt?

I heard 8620 in an another thread.
View Quote

Correct, thats what was mentioned in this article.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Anyone call in for news on the B/O's I tried but there were 10 callers in front of me. gave up
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm always late, are these deals being offered today, Cyber Monday?  Anyone.

**Update.  Although the Black Friday specials still hold today, I tried to order 2 different uppers and both showed zero stock and would not let me order.  My luck still holds.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone call in for news on the B/O's I tried but there were 10 callers in front of me. gave up
View Quote

If you show any quantity under the "B/O" column on your invoice on the website, your item is backordered and who knows how long it'll take to ship.

Mine show shipped, but that's probably because I only ordered some el cheapo gas blocks and charging handles to undergo some abuse
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Did anyone call in and talk to an employee? I didn't bother trying. Just figure I'll sit back and see if anything ever ships.

Would be nice to know if they will be honoring all of the sales though. Seems too good to be true.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#21]
tag since I have a $6x BCG "en route" from them
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep backordered per their website.  300blk out, 9" rail.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I placed two separate orders for uppers over the holiday weekend.

I had a long drive, so I decided to try my luck at calling in.  I began my call and 75 minutes later, I had a polite gentleman on the phone (don't recall his name, if he gave it.)  He quickly looked up my order and said "it" should go out in 7-10 days.  I tried to clarify if that was for both orders or just the first one and he said the first one should go out in 7-10 days and the 2nd one probably not much longer after that, but that these were estimates and not guarantees.  He seemed to confirm that my order wasn't cancelled out and would go out, which is my main concern.  I'm not in a hurry, but if I wasn't to get these uppers, I'd like to get in on one of the other deals before it is too late.  Guess we'll see!  
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Looks like the guy above beat me 2 it.
Just got off the phone with Diamondback,

Will the backorders be honored? yes

What type of time frame are we looking at?  will be fulfilled in the next 7 to 10 days for the back orders

Do the uppers have a bcg and charging handle? yes

Are the specs for the complete uppers the same as uppers on the rifles listed on the website?
made side by side same spec

Jacob with DiamondBack-

I should have ordered more....
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Thank you Woodsman20 for calling.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Awesome!  Glad we're getting a consistent story from their side.  Also, kudos for getting those other details.  I didn't even think about asking about the specs.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, thanks a ton Woodsman20!

Awesome news!
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Awesome news!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome news!

This.  

Now I wish I would have bought more than 2.....
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Ordered two - one 5.56 w/the 9" rail and one with the 13.5" rail. I placed the order almost as soon as when the sale went live, so here's hoping the ship soon.  I didn't need any more uppers, but these were too cheap to pass on. Good luck to all who ordered; I'll post tomorrow if I get a shipping notice.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#30]
I ordered the BCG cause I didn't realize it came with one.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Thanks for calling. I'm in no hurry
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Additionally, They said they had the 13.5 inch on hand and they would most likely ship this week.

He said that the web orders wasn't that big of adeal they will just slow down the complete rifle builds for about a week and they would meet the demand of the web orders.  

It all sounds promising.  We will see.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Rats. I was almost hoping they's cancel them since my daughter ended up with a new hunting rifle too. It ended up being an expensive weekend after all.
View Quote

Probably numerous people who could relieve you of that financial burden.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:46:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Any way to place a backorder currently?

Thanks
Wes
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#38]
This was posted on Cyber mon
[Jump To Reply]Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By woodzusa
Ohh, I screwed up entering my shipping address. Left off a digit. Called and was on hold for 1.5 hours and spoke with someone who could not locate my order. He said he couldn't look it up by my order number but had to use my last name and zip. Then he told me to call back tomorrow because it takes 48 hours for it to be in the system even though the order was placed on Friday. So , I will probably be disputing the charge if it even went through. I feel sorry for those guys that may have to call that ordered their uppers.
Quoted:
I just got off the phone with them. same story. no address had to have me give it to him and said we could ship in 3-4 weeks were looking for parts to mix and match together to get shipped. for the record mine was B/O after it said there were 2 in inventory. so I cancelled my order. I hope
Quoted:
Why would you cancel? I would wait it out for a $200 complete upper. Did you happen to ask if they are coming with bcg and ch?
Quoted:
BCG and CH were included we new that. but I didn't want to wait and see what kind of parts I get after a month. I can piece one together almost as cheap as this if I wanted to. I feel bad for them. I think they have one hell of a mess on there hands and if I can cancel then it's one less they gotta fix.

I still have 2 BCG's on order but when he said they are looking at other parts to complete the back orders and 3-4 weeks I said NO thank you. I hope we all come out good in this deal. at least the BCG's were not B/O like my upper was. Good luck..
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#39]
I have 2 of the 5.56 on backorder.  Tried to order a .300 just now and it wouldn't allow the order. Some say the remaining quantity is -17. Lol. We shall see if we get the backorders.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#40]
For a $200 complete upper 3-4 week wait is nothing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For a $200 complete upper 3-4 week wait is nothing.
View Quote

Exactly.   Patience will serve you well.  PSA notes that an upper may not SHIP for up to 15 business days then you have delivery time.

Had their website description been even close to normal I might have gotten one.  That really is a huge negative for that company.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#42]
OK so let me tell you about my experience so far with Diamondback! Placed order on 11/27/14  I ordered a 556 carbine upper with 9" rail! Before I hit submit, I order 2 magpul ctr stocks! So I started seeing alot of people nervous about ordering from them, and saying there upper was b/o! When I placed my order they were showing 24 uppers! when I actually clicked place order it was at 16! So I tried logging back in later on to see if my order said B/O! I couldnt log in, kept saying my password was wrong! So on Sunday some was talking about DB CTR stocks and said they were comm size, I was in such a hurry I didnt even look, I need mil spec! So I tried Monday to call, first attempt on hold for well over an hour my cell went dead, so I tried later on, on hold for almost 2 hours, for some guy to get on the phone say my order is processed and nothing could be cancelled! So I asked about signing in, said he would send an email, I never got it! So I check my CC and no charge from them! So I tried back today, I was on hold fro 30 minutes, a girl answered this time, and said the order cannot be modified, so I asked about my account and same answer as the day before, still no email, so then I asked when the order will ship, she said I should see it in about 15 days! I said 15 days and I cant cancel something, she put me on hold again, came back on and said she cancelled it, but while I was on the phone with her, I could hear other operators talking in the back ground, and I know I heard at least twice say, "Once your order has been placed it cannot be modified!" Thats BS! So far not a good experience!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#43]
This is going to be a Long thread
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

OK so let me tell you about my experience so far with Diamondback! Placed order on 11/27/14  I ordered a 556 carbine upper with 9" rail! Before I hit submit, I order 2 magpul ctr stocks! So I started seeing alot of people nervous about ordering from them, and saying there upper was b/o! When I placed my order they were showing 24 uppers! when I actually clicked place order it was at 16! So I tried logging back in later on to see if my order said B/O! I couldnt log in, kept saying my password was wrong! So on Sunday some was talking about DB CTR stocks and said they were comm size, I was in such a hurry I didnt even look, I need mil spec! So I tried Monday to call, first attempt on hold for well over an hour my cell went dead, so I tried later on, on hold for almost 2 hours, for some guy to get on the phone say my order is processed and nothing could be cancelled! So I asked about signing in, said he would send an email, I never got it! So I check my CC and no charge from them! So I tried back today, I was on hold fro 30 minutes, a girl answered this time, and said the order cannot be modified, so I asked about my account and same answer as the day before, still no email, so then I asked when the order will ship, she said I should see it in about 15 days! I said 15 days and I cant cancel something, she put me on hold again, came back on and said she cancelled it, but while I was on the phone with her, I could hear other operators talking in the back ground, and I know I heard at least twice say, "Once your order has been placed it cannot be modified!" Thats BS! So far not a good experience!
View Quote
It probably doesn't matter now, but there is a forgot PW link on their website.

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#45]
I tried it a dozen times and nothing! Says it sent me an email, but I dont get one, so I thought maybe, I did something wrong with my email but I received my Purchase Confirmation, so cant be my email!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I just logged into my account and my invoice for the 5.56 upper with the 13.5" handguard says it has shipped; the 5.56 upper with eh 9" handguard says "B/O". I have not yet received a shipping confirmation, though, so it may just be queued for shipping. I'm very curious about these uppers - especially who they are sourcing their parts from.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just logged into my account and my invoice for the 5.56 upper with the 13.5" handguard says it has shipped; the 5.56 upper with eh 9" handguard says "B/O". I have not yet received a shipping confirmation, though, so it may just be queued for shipping. I'm very curious about these uppers - especially who they are sourcing their parts from.
View Quote

An article posted somewhere earlier eluded to Diamondback manufacturing many of the parts in house.
Waiting on my b/o upper as well...we'll see what actually shows up.  I'm hoping the some of the parts is well worth the money.

ETA:  My bank just processed the transaction to Diamondback.  Order still shows "processing" and b/o.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope Diamondback is paying close attention to this and will use it to their advantage.  If they send out solid products and back them 100% with no-BS customer support, this sale will definitely pay off for them in the long run.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#49]
I tried for hours yesterday to get a hold of someone to cancel my upper order (showed back order). After I placed my order I thought for a moment and said "Why the hell did I order this?!"  Not that it isn't a good deal, I just really don't need another 5.56 upper. I just finished an 8.5" Blackout build over the summer and I am finishing up a 7.5" 5.56 build right now and my next project is going to be a .308 build.

Anyways,  I was on hold yesterday for about 1.5 hrs from caller 7 to next call being taking (about 45 minutes in that spot) and just hung up, called back today and actually got through, spoke to a lady and told her I want to cancel and she said I should be able to since it is on back order but would call me back within an hour to confirm and she did. She was very polite and apologized several times for the item being back ordered when system showed in stock.  
She thanked me for actually placing the order and would like to have me as a customer in the future.

Hmm maybe I should have kept the order.. gaah!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#50]
You guys can keep canceling, moves me farther up the line
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top