User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2, only.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#2]
He is probably in a food coma.

He is probably face down on the couch reeking of turkey, Old Spice and scotch.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny threads linked. Good thanksgivin' reading. Only. Ha.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
He's been texting me the inlaw saga all day long. I hope he will chime in only.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya, tag.  If he posts, someone leave a bread crumb link in this thread.
Only.
It seems his condition and addiction is taking it's toll.

There was a glimmer of hope for a few months as he was beginning to turn his life around.  He was an aspiring artist and was preparing to attend college as an art major.

Unfortunately, a relapse has once again taken him down the golden pathway.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Razoreye texted him last year, maybe he'll make another thanksgiving appearance, only.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1561992_Where_s_SevenMaryThree__only.html
View Quote

Razoreye is a faggot.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
He's logged in today, but with his post count at 21999 he may be waiting to post something worthwhile.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's logged in today, but with his post count at 21999 he may be waiting to post something worthwhile.
View Quote

Trust me, it's worthwhile.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Razoreye is a faggot.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Razoreye texted him last year, maybe he'll make another thanksgiving appearance, only.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1561992_Where_s_SevenMaryThree__only.html

Razoreye is a faggot.

Only

7m3 you need a break from the inlaws, and we need the scoop, it's been too long. Only.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel like a kid waiting for Santa
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After my P7M8 and DelFatti leather were stolen, I inquired about what the best IWB holster for a Glock 19 was.

7M3 mailed me a brand new holster for no reason other than he is a good dude.

That cat is solid in my book, only.
View Quote

I don't know him at all, but I agree with you.  From what he's posted here, he seems like an upright American.

Happy Thanksgiving 7M3-miss ya, man!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#12]
There was a thread couple years back about posting pic of yourself as a kid. He posted a pic of some 12 year old with paint on his face.    
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#13]

I have chosen to participate in this discussion.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#14]
OST, only
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#15]
tag only.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag for more MIL and FIL hi jinks, only.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#17]
OST
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Really, faggots?  

Yes, they are here only.  Yes, the 15 year old shitzu is here only.  Yes...I am at my wits end. Only.

Some one previously referred to that dog barfing on my rug last time.  I had all of the carpets steamed last Saturday.  So the dog barfed on the same rug in the same spot this morning.  

He still puts his shoe covered feet upon my coffee table.  But this time he puts his black Fidel Castro patrol hat under his feet now, only.  

After the dog pukes, he takes it outside in my backyard.  My yard is surrounded by a block wall.  He insists on keeping the rat mutt on a leash.  In my yard.  So for a half hour he's walking around in circles and figure eights on my lawn like some deranged paranoid fuck tending his precious.  The kicker?  I planted my winter lawn about three weeks ago...it's visibly not ready to walk on, soaked and spongy.  

He brings shit rat in the house.  Still on the leash only.  Asks my wife to kennel our two Labs so as not to over stimulate precious.  Labs have been kenneled all night and had only been out for a half hour...Oh fuck no.  Put puking precious down.  I'm not putting my two dogs in a box.  

I made appetizers.  He says he wants none.  Appetizers get eaten.  I clean kitchen to prepare the dinner.  Guess who is hungry now?  Oh fuck you, only.

....why the fuck is your mother washing her hair in my kitchen sink?  The guest suite has a private washroom.

I can't even be funny about it.  The tension in my shoulders is immense.  

So I did what any of you would do.  I got fucked up early on and took a long nap.  I cannot wait to go to work tomorrow.  I volunteered.  Quail hunting ALLLLLLLLLLLL day Saturday.  Hopefully my truck breaks down in the desert.  They leave Sunday.  Only.

Happy Fucking Thanksgiving.  Only.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Really, faggots?  

Yes, they are here only.  Yes, the 15 year old shitzu is here only.  Yes...I am at my wits end. Only.

Some one previously referred to that dog barfing on my rug last time.  I had all of the carpets steamed last Saturday.  So the dog barfed on the same rug in the same spot this morning.  

He still puts his shoe covered feet upon my coffee table.  But this time he puts his black Fidel Castro patrol hat under his feet now, only.  

After the dog pukes, he takes it outside in my backyard.  My yard is surrounded by a block wall.  He insists on keeping the rat mutt on a leash.  In my yard.  So for a half hour he's walking around in circles and figure eights on my lawn like some deranged paranoid fuck tending his precious.  The kicker?  I planted my winter lawn about three weeks ago...it's visibly not ready to walk on, soaked and spongy.  

He brings shit rat in the house.  Still on the leash only.  Asks my wife to kennel our two Labs so as not to over stimulate precious.  Labs have been kenneled all night and had only been out for a half hour...Oh fuck no.  Put puking precious down.  I'm not putting my two dogs in a box.  

I made appetizers.  He says he wants none.  Appetizers get eaten.  I clean kitchen to prepare the dinner.  Guess who is hungry now?  Oh fuck you, only.

....why the fuck is your mother washing her hair in my kitchen sink?  The guest suite has a private washroom.

So I did what any of you would do.  I got fucked up early on and took a long nap.  I cannot wait to go to work tomorrow.  I volunteered.  Quail hunting ALLLLLLLLLLLL day Saturday.  Hopefully my truck breaks down in the desert.  They leave Sunday.  Only.

View Quote

Not bad for 22000.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Really, faggots?  

Snip

View Quote

I'm working through thanksgiving and am not subjected to such as this. I don't know how you have not punted that dog yet.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have chosen to participate in this discussion.

View Quote

With or without 10 questions
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Really, faggots?  

View Quote
Another awesome weekend with the inlaws.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Log out & log back in, only.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Really, faggots?  

View Quote
I missed you.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

hurray!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Happy Thanksgiving.
View Quote

He will be back next year after his membership expires
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#30]

SMT Cherish your next two days, well deserved (at least Saturday).
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Happy Thanksgiving.
View Quote

You know I love you, but that was completely unnecessary.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://m.memegen.com/ltnlfz.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happy Thanksgiving.

At least I now know the origin of your avatar.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Double
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I missed you.

View Quote

I missed your smile; your touch.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:18:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Happy Thanksgiving.
View Quote

It isn't the same without Mr. Tribett's smiling face.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Not bad for 22000.

View Quote

My membership expired months ago.  The original plan was to post pics of a couple of TacSol custom guns with 22,000 rounds of .22LR for post 22K.  But my life is very full these days, and I only pop in once in awhile to gauge the pulse and read a few quick threads.  I just don't have the time like I used to.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happy Thanksgiving.

My pleasure, not the same without the avatar.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
My membership expired months ago.  The original plan was to post pics of a couple of TacSol custom guns with 22,000 rounds of .22LR for post 22K.  But my life is very full these days, and I only pop in once in awhile to gauge the pulse and read a few quick threads.  I just don't have the time like I used to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not bad for 22000.

Good to hear from you, hope you are well. The grouse in Michigan miss you!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Good to see your glittery smiling face again!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I miss seeing him around.
View Quote

Ditto.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not bad for 22000.

Hope you're doing well, always enjoyed your posts.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Ditto.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I miss seeing him around.

Ditto.

yep

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Hope you're doing well, ...

View Quote

Living the dream, actually.  So much win there aren't enough hours to contain it all.  Thanks!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Once a year?  Well, that is too long.  Hell, even I have time for once a week..or more.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Sweet
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#46]
This thread delivers.

7M3: some would say you are in quite a cumbersome situation.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#47]
7M3, since the stupid dog is 15, I'm sure his days are numbered.  You might get lucky and the canine FSA kicks the can before the in laws have to visit next.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:02:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for checking in 7M3... see ya next year!

- Clint
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:06:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have been assured that the next installment of the Sevenmarythree Holliday saga is being created as I type.

"They're here, only."
View Quote

Tagged for a link.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 2:34:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Tagged for a link.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been assured that the next installment of the Sevenmarythree Holliday saga is being created as I type.

"They're here, only."

Tagged for a link.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1690826_2nd_annual__where_is_SevenMaryThree__only__.html&page=1&anc=50615883#i50615883
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top