Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
PBR Streetgang....This is Almighty.....over

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd imagine the rioters would fear armed citizens a little bit more than the cops. I think the rioters know the cops have to be careful about use of force.

Don't know if it would be feasible but immunity for those legitimately defending their homes and businesses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell the citizens to arm and protect themselves and their property. Police cant be everywhere all the time. Consider it an unorganized militia call-up.
Best answer so far ... might actually work.
I'd imagine the rioters would fear armed citizens a little bit more than the cops. I think the rioters know the cops have to be careful about use of force.

Don't know if it would be feasible but immunity for those legitimately defending their homes and businesses.

honestly, this is all that would be necessary.  The looters do not  wants to be shot, and if the property owners did not fear the governments response to the shooting of the looters they would police their own property (or hire others to do so).  There would be no looting and far less robberies if the victims have the ability to defend their property and lives without fear of the governments response.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Cordon and do a Hamburg.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
simple.... Welfare and food stamps shut down until it over, and keep them shut off until the damage is repaired and all the money it has cost the taxpayers, and property owners is settled.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#5]
With tanks.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where were the business owners with several guys with ARs standing outside the building?
This was known to be coming.
Rioting, looting and arson was expected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where were the business owners with several guys with ARs standing outside the building?
They probably did the math and realized it was better to let their places burn and be looted than open themselves up to a multitude of risks by defending their stores.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Roof Koreans.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#8]
They need some of this guy in their lives......

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
one riot?

one texas ranger.
View Quote

Walker Texas Ranger?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Air drop a shit load of these ........

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Hand out job applications.

Roll application in a 40 mm tube and insert in launcher and fire into crowd.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:41:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Spam rioters with CS nades and CS paintballs and rubber bullets. Next, fire hoses and mass arrests. Wash, rinse, repeat till they give up or no one's left

Iron fist.

ETA: roof Koreans!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Air attack..
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Former mayor Guliani said it best, several agencies working together.
You will not mess with us.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:46:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok I know we all want to answer with the kool, and or right answer but as long as the media is controlled by the left, whatever the response is, it will never be right.
They will spin it to their point of view. The cops are bad, the jury was too white, it wasn't fair it's,not my fault . He was just a gentile giant.  For Fifty + years the democrats have been playing the black man as the chump. I don' t understand how they can not see this (maybe free money) My ex wife was Jewish her Uncle has been doing my taxes for close to thirty years he will still vote for a democrat  even though they will side with an Islam state that wants to destroy them
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Or !

Oh yeah ......

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Cossacks. Lots of Cossacks.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:52:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Roof Koreans.
View Quote

Business owners with rifles. Shooting.

That way the blame can't be laid on the government for force against the hooples.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Broken Arrow!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#20]
All Section 8 housing vouchers, EBT, SSDI, TANF and SS retirement payments will be rescinded to all citizens currently living in the St. Louis area, regardless of race, if rioting occurs after the judgment.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Start cracking skulls.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Call in the Hells Angels
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Call in the Hells Angels
View Quote

Stop the rioting, we're looking for suggestions to stop the rioting.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone arrested for rioting permanently loses any public assistance they were on, for life.
Fire hoses and water cannons.
Cordon off the area.
Cops are allowed to return fire without calling in for permission.
Encourage peaceful citizens to arm themselves and use deadly force if their persons or property are under attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Anyone arrested for rioting permanently loses any public assistance they were on, for life.
Fire hoses and water cannons.
Cordon off the area.
Cops are allowed to return fire without calling in for permission.
Encourage peaceful citizens to arm themselves and use deadly force if their persons or property are under attack.

That's a fantastic idea

I'd take it a step further and extend it to college students. If convicted, lose all student loans, grants, and be subject to expulsion.

ETA:
Quoted:
Quoted:
water hoses and cold weather.

they probably arent stupid enough to freeze to death

I don't understand the popular distaste for fire hoses in riot control.  Is it not more humane than a club?

I have a one inch booster line with nozzle and high pressure pump at home and at the family camp. A one inch line is tiny compared to most fire hose, but at 120psi at the pump it will tear the asphalt shingles right off of my shed. Learned that the hard way once  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

honestly, this is all that would be necessary.  The looters do not  wants to be shot, and if the property owners did not fear the governments response to the shooting of the looters they would police their own property (or hire others to do so).  There would be no looting and far less robberies if the victims have the ability to defend their property and lives without fear of the governments response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell the citizens to arm and protect themselves and their property. Police cant be everywhere all the time. Consider it an unorganized militia call-up.
Best answer so far ... might actually work.

This.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I just think fire hoses look way too much like the 60's.  It's not the efficacy or the safety, it's the optics.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw some pictures of them. There were 2 shops that had 5 guys with rifles and shotguns in front of them. One was a tattoo shop, the other was a gun store. They said the rioters took one look at them and went the other way.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Rubber nuclear weapons!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
looters should be shot on sight
View Quote

+1 this,   curfew and shoot on site.     People violating the curfew would go to jail for 1 year.   Rioters and looters shot on sight.   News crews from CNN shot twice.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Did the roof Koreans ever kill any rioters?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#34]

GSD's

water cannons

hickory shampoo's

sometimes the old ways worked just fine,back to basics

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Well the KCPD has large snow plow trucks stationed near the protests going on here in KC.

Made me think this scene in Soylent Green.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:58:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
IDF style

Suppressed 10-22 and aim for the penis/testicles.  After word gets out about some looters getting their dick/nuts mangled by a shot out of nowhere, they'll slow down on the mayhem.
View Quote

Random head shots on targets of opportunity.  Word will get around quickly enough.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#37]
I would bring in several of these trucks http://www.oshkoshairport.com/en/ARFFTrucks/NewStriker/Striker4500.aspx]Oshkosh NewStriker.

They would be a great deterrent for cool to cold nights.  Soak them down and send them home with hypothermia.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
looters should be shot on sight
View Quote

This.  It wasn't in your poll.  Ergo, your poll sucks, OP.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#39]
50's
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Flights inbound to Lambert are ordered to dump their excess fuel a little short of the runway. Problem should be gone within a few days.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#41]
They should have arrested the organizers, Obama's NDAA would have allowed it and cell tower jamming and move media out of the AO. Strong response at the first sign of trouble, the first go round. so that when it was announced they wouldn't be so froggy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Rex 84 or snipers, send a clear message, they are worthless
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Let them riot.
Shoot the looters.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:34:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Roof Koreans.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:38:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Gillie suits and surpressed ARs with 22lr uppers and subsonic ammo...

...everywhere.

As soon as someone pics up a brick... tick.
When they light up a Molotov... tick.
Oh, you're gonna loot that store?... tick.
View Quote

But don't shoot the molotov thrower, shoot the molotov.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#46]
I remember the Watts riots in LA.  The National Guard came in and restored order.  

Burning buildings during the riots

Arrests: 3,438

Injuries: 1,032

Deaths: 34

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Let it burn.  It will never be rebuilt as no one will ever invest in that area.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hose them all down with LSD, dropped in buckets by fire suppression planes.

Then televise the aftermath.
View Quote

Jacob's Ladder?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:14:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's no, "I wouldn't. Just let the goons burn it all down. Fuck them.", option.

Pole fail
View Quote

Post fail, that was an option.  "Cordon it off and just let it burn."
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:22:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Strategic Nuclear Weapon Air burst for the EMP and then just cordon it off and let it burn to the ground!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top