BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do these two statements express the same concept?

A nation composed primarily of Christians
A Christian Nation

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is arguing that the US was founded as a Christian Nation in the same way that Iran is a Muslim nation?  I've run across precious few fundamentalist who would argue that point.

One would be tempted to suggest that you are advancing a straw man.  

A Christian Nation

You've moved the goal posts a bit there haven't you.  The U.S. was both founded and overwhelmingly composed of Christians, so in that sense it was a "Christian Nation".  However it was not founded "as a Christian nation" in that Church and State were not unified under one umbrella, in fact a certain amount of separation between the two was proscribed in its constitution.  

Of course, we are all arguing about an article concerning the decision of Texas schools to use a certain text.  Without reading that text, or a least significant excerpts of it, we are arguing on second hand information from an article that hardly appears to be bias free.  Yes?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

While we all may agrre on that, the folks in the article posted in the op, and a lot of Progressives as well, would disagree with us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody is arguing that the culture of this country isn't firmly grounded in the Jedeo-Christian tradition. That's a completely obvious fact.

agreed

While we all may agrre on that, the folks in the article posted in the op, and a lot of Progressives as well, would disagree with us.

no question

I'm still trying to find what is actually said about Moses in the books.   I'm betting its his importance as a lawgiver, not his religious importance.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
if our nation wasnt founded on christian principles than why do we pledge allegiance to the flag? last time i checked it stated ( One Nation under GOD)  also every time any of us use cash or change doesent most if not all of it have ( In GOD We Trust) engraved on it somewhere.  there was no mention of allah or budda in there. if anyone trys to deny that this nation wasnt founded by a majority of christian men with christian values on christian principals they are either delusional or liberal. regardless if you believe in God or not this is real factual history. Deal with it
View Quote

"Under God" was added to the Pledge in the 50's in response to "the Red Scare" in advance of McCarthyism. "In God We Trust" was added to currency in the 1850's and wasn't common until 1865 and not a legal requirement until 1905. It wasn't even the "national motto" until the 50's and, again, driven by McCarthyism.

You probably ought to read a book before advancing arguments.

There's a metric fuck ton of evidence out there about the religious (and specifically Christian) influence on the roots of the country. The bits you chose are simply not included in that, incredibly long, list.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The Mosaic law is definitely the inspiration of many of the important legal principles of western jurisprudence.  Texas is correct, OP you are wrong!
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yes and no. The judicial system is based on English Common Law, however the Constitution and Bill of Rights is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to Thomas Jefferson, it was English Common Law

but what would he know.

Yes and no. The judicial system is based on English Common Law, however the Constitution and Bill of Rights is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs.

Cite?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My first thought as well.  All the normal defenders of their belief  (or lack thereof) are coming out in full force in this one.  

It's gonna be good!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are easy to troll.

My first thought as well.  All the normal defenders of their belief  (or lack thereof) are coming out in full force in this one.  

It's gonna be good!

Not really, I just commented that he dropped it here, then logged off.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The Mosaic law is definitely the inspiration of many of the important legal principles of western jurisprudence.
 Texas is correct, OP you are wrong!
View Quote

Cite?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:07:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

then why havent they been able to remove GOD from our money or the Pledge? last i checked GOD is still there.  also why the hatred for christians i have never treated non christians with disrespect but have been repeatedly called names and been demeaned by atheists/nonbelievers because of my beliefs. the way i look at the whole matter of being a christian is this. ( im a christian i believe in GOD atheist/non believers do not believe in GOD. i live my life the way that makes me happy so do atheists/non believers if im right and i die i go to heaven if the atheist/nonbeliever is right we end up in same place no harm done to anyone But what if i am right) im nnot saying you were demeaning toward me or anything ive just never understood why non believers are always hating on christians its what i choose to believe in dosent affect you at all but it will guide my decision making
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
if our nation wasnt founded on christian principles than why do we pledge allegiance to the flag? last time i checked it stated ( One Nation under GOD)  also every time any of us use cash or change doesent most if not all of it have ( In GOD We Trust) engraved on it somewhere.  there was no mention of allah or budda in there. if anyone trys to deny that this nation wasnt founded by a majority of christian men with christian values on christian principals they are either delusional or liberal. regardless if you believe in God or not this is real factual history. Deal with it

Fortunatly, the Supreme Court doesn't agree with you. They appear to have bought into Jeffersons separation of church and state. Law of the land and all that.
Nobody is arguing that the culture of this country isn't firmly grounded in the Jedeo-Christian tradition. That's a completely obvious fact.

then why havent they been able to remove GOD from our money or the Pledge? last i checked GOD is still there.  also why the hatred for christians i have never treated non christians with disrespect but have been repeatedly called names and been demeaned by atheists/nonbelievers because of my beliefs. the way i look at the whole matter of being a christian is this. ( im a christian i believe in GOD atheist/non believers do not believe in GOD. i live my life the way that makes me happy so do atheists/non believers if im right and i die i go to heaven if the atheist/nonbeliever is right we end up in same place no harm done to anyone But what if i am right) im nnot saying you were demeaning toward me or anything ive just never understood why non believers are always hating on christians its what i choose to believe in dosent affect you at all but it will guide my decision making

An understanding of legal theory in the US is required to answer your question. In short, it took an act of Congress to put it there and, lacking standing, nobody has fought through the courts to get it removed. You see, all congressional laws are prima facie Constitutionally sound.

Congress could, should they so choose, simply repeal the law. But, really, what Congressman wants to stand on the floor and argue the removal of God from our money and pledge? *That* would be political suicide in a nation as heavily Christian as this one.

That one will be repealed right after a majority of Congressmen argue about the need to put more machineguns on the street by abolishing the Hughes amendment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:10:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You've moved the goal posts a bit there haven't you.  The U.S. was both founded and overwhelmingly composed of Christians, so in that sense it was a "Christian Nation".  However it was not founded "as a Christian nation" in that Church and State were not unified under one umbrella, in fact a certain amount of separation between the two was proscribed in its constitution.  

Of course, we are all arguing about an article concerning the decision of Texas schools to use a certain text.  Without reading that text, or a least significant excerpts of it, we are arguing on second hand information from an article that hardly appears to be bias free.  Yes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is arguing that the US was founded as a Christian Nation in the same way that Iran is a Muslim nation?  I've run across precious few fundamentalist who would argue that point.

A Christian Nation

I'm making the same statements I made from the very first.   I'm just having the same conversation with a different person every few pages.

Its hard to tell with your wishy washy response, its almost like you know I'm correct but don't want to admit it.   We can't have a conversation until we reach an agreement on what those 2 phrases mean.  Until then, we're just talking around each other.  

"a certain amount of separation"  rofl

yes it was called a "wall of separation" by TJ in his letter to the Danbury Baptists and quoted in Everson v Board of Education by a SC Justice.  Its been the law of the land since then.

I haven't been arguing about the decision of the school board in some time.  Until I read what it actually says I'm standing by my opinion that it is purely in his role as a lawgiver (as was the case in my textbooks in Arlington, Texas in the late 70's early 80's).  I believe I've stated that a few times in this thread.  

The article was liberal butt hurt, which makes me happy and the OP was definitely trolling.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Cite?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but what would he know.

Cite?

Treaty of Tripoli. Oh wait.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll stick my neck out on this. I'm pretty sure the constitution is modeled after Republican Rome. Senate and all that. I know I've read this but don't remember where.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fortunatly, the Supreme Court doesn't agree with you. They appear to have bought into Jeffersons separation of church and state. Law of the land and all that.

The pledge of allegiance, not even adopted until 1945, sure is a good example of this nation being founded on christianity. I mean sure, it doesnt matter that it has nothing to do with the founding, or that it came into being over a hundred years after the fact. Or that it wasnt until the 5th revision of the pledge that "under god" was even added to it. By that logic, the 2nd amendment was talking about the national guard being the militia...

Wait, who am I kidding?  George Washington himself came up with the pledge, and the pledge actually reads, "I pledge my everlasting christian soul to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic  which it stands firmly routed in christianity, one Nation under the one true God, and his son Jesus Christ, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Except the Jews."
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

but what would he know.

Cite?

Oddly, Christians always poo poo that, particular, document as "well, they didn't really mean it."
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
who were these atheists or progressive communists that fought in the American revolution?

without the church in America we would still be a british colony, it's the modern atheist that have changed American history
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm making the same statements I made from the very first.   I'm just having the same conversation with a different person every few pages.

Its hard to tell with your wishy washy response, its almost like you know I'm correct but don't want to admit it.   We can't have a conversation until we reach an agreement on what those 2 phrases mean.  Until then, we're just talking around each other.  

yes it was called a "wall of separation" by TJ in his letter to the Danbury Baptists and quoted in Everson v Board of Education by a SC Justice.  Its been the law of the land since then.

I haven't been arguing about the decision of the school board in some time.  Until I read what it actually says I'm standing by my opinion that it is purely in his role as a lawgiver (as was the case in my textbooks in Arlington, Texas in the late 70's early 80's).  I believe I've stated that a few times in this thread.  

The article was liberal butt hurt, which makes me happy and the OP was definitely trolling.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think there was anything wishy-washy in my response.  I've been very clear.  The U.S. was a Christian nation in that it was founded and peopled overwhelmingly by Christians and was heavily influenced by Christian theology in its ideas.  It was not however founded "as a Christian nation" in that there was a great deal of separation of Church and State built in, though this separation was not absolute at all levels.  The separation of Church and State originally only applied at the federal level, several states in fact had official religions.

As to what you have been arguing, I couldn't care less.  This is a thread about the decision to include references to Judeo-Christian influences on the founding documents of the country in Texas school books.  You may attempt to impose your own definitions on the discussion all you like, but you do not define the terms of the debate.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I don't think there was anything wishy-washy in my response.  I've been very clear.  The U.S. was a Christian nation in that it was founded and peopled overwhelmingly by Christians and was heavily influenced by Christian theology in its ideas.  It was not however founded "as a Christian nation" in that there was a great deal of separation of Church and State built in, though this separation was not absolute at all levels.  The separation of Church and State originally only applied at the federal level, several states in fact had official religions.

As to what you have been arguing, I couldn't care less.  This is a thread about the decision to include references to Judeo-Christian influences on the founding documents of the country in Texas school books.  You may attempt to impose your own definitions on the discussion all you like, but you do not define the terms of the debate.

View Quote

Never claimed I did.

But, if you think those two terms are equivalent, we have no room for discussion.

you have a good evening

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Never claimed I did.

But, if you think those two terms are equivalent, we have no room for discussion.

you have a good evening

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never claimed I did.

you have a good evening

Your butthurt interests me.  What in my statement above exactly do you disagree with?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:44:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Christian Nation

What a "great" "answer".
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:50:51 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:09:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Cite?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Mosaic law is definitely the inspiration of many of the important legal principles of western jurisprudence.  Texas is correct, OP you are wrong!

Cite?

If you have to ask, I can't help you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 1:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]
The thread title is dildos. Even just reading the blurb OP posted, it's clear that's not what's going on. That Moses inspired the Founding Fathers is a proven fact. Their own words back that up.

Who wrote the Constitution, Atheists or Christians? You get two guesses.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:29:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Cite?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite?

Why should he cite anything to you troll

All you do is post filth, hate and garbage

It will be a fine day when you are finally banned
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:37:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who exactly is twisting and perverting US history?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Despite the efforts of Christian conservatives to pervert and twist U.S. history to satisfy their religious superstition, the fact remains Moses was not the first American, and America is not a Christian nation.
Children deserve the truth.

Who exactly is twisting and perverting US history?

I'm going to go with "everybody".
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#24]
How many here say carrying my gun is my "god given right"?

Sounds kinda funny when they quote the 2nd amendment for it

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#25]
please let the stupid end..
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Which part of the bible did the Jews invent republics or democracy in?

I wonder how many references the textbook has to the Romans or Greeks?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:02:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Texas approves textbooks with Moses as Founding Father
View Quote

Moses AUSTIN was a founding father of Texas , right ?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Trollololol!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What do they suppose our laws and beliefs were based on back then?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Besides, and perhaps more importantly, than the judeo/christian: greaco-roman tradition (democracy, open inquiry, rule of law), with gemanic contributions  (tribal council, common law?), the norman/angle developments (ie, common law magna carta etc), & enlightenment philosophers (read disallusionment w/ the medieval synthesis & dogmatisn, & renewed spirit of open inquiry).  

Yes, the bible etc is a significant part of western culture, & generally a positive one as it further developed  the concepts of universal equality and rights.  However, the reminants of th western empire, and particularly anglo-american civilization, are markedly different from byzantine civilization even though we have the religious classical influence in common, and thank God or the flying spagetti monster for that!

There is a desire for the fundies to oversimplyfy history and our culture, to reduce it to merely a "christian culture" rather than a western culture.  Why?  So they can make it easier to justify using gov to use violence to enforce their "moral" values?? I'm not entirely sure of hte motive.  Perhaps their fiath isn't strong enough so they go seek official government recognition?  Or, back to making a justification for a sort of watered down neo-synthesis?

Our fathers followed a time of brutal religious civil war in western europe and the aisles.  Afer all that, they realized that fighting for control of the gov to the purpose of establashing one or another church is senseless and we should just agree to disagree about it rather than making it a political issue.  I hope that western culture will continue to progress and realize that the use of force to enforece victimless "crimes" is the greater immorality.  

also note, the seperation of church asnd state is as much about protecting the  independence of the church(es) as the about protecting the population from theocracy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:19:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
who were these atheists or progressive communists that fought in the American revolution?

without the church in America we would still be a british colony, it's the modern atheist that have changed American history
View Quote

do diests count?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:23:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wait, wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How's the church SWAT team coming along?

Wait, wut?

i think its the one that enforce the state's legal limit of 4 dildo's/woman.  That is NOT a joke BTW.  There are big evidence rooms in TX full of siezed dildos
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:27:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
John Locke and enlightenment?

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:04:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Are there any examples of passages from these text books available?

I would like to read what has everyone's panties in such a severe twist.

If the text books are going to start teaching that Benjamin Franklin insisted at the Constitutional Convention that the new document include passages from Leviticus, then maybe there is something to get worked up over.

Having said that, I am fairly certain there is nothing to get worked up over at all.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

but what would he know.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flying Spaghetti Monster?  10 commandments, 10 amendments to the BoR?  No coincidence, enumeration is key.  

but what would he know.

He would know what English Common Law is based on. Do you?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:51:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

and that is why people feel the need to kick fundamentalists in the teeth now and again.  If you allow those lies to stand unchallenged, it allows the other side to win the debate.

The U.S. is not a Christian nation in the same way that Iran is a Muslim nation.   Hasn't ever been, and God willing, never will be.
The U.S. was founded on enlightenment principles.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Karl Marx isn't one of he founders? That causes some serious butt hurt among the Marxists/socialist crowds. Here's my sad face
We are a Christian nation founded on Christian principles. Yes they weren't all Christians but the majority were.  Church had a lot to do with people even coming here. And in the revolution. (Another reason why the Socialists don't like churches to have freedom of speech) Marxists really want to erase our Christian heritage. It doesn't mean they have to be Christian. But they have such hate for religion even the mention of it in the public square sets them off.

and that is why people feel the need to kick fundamentalists in the teeth now and again.  If you allow those lies to stand unchallenged, it allows the other side to win the debate.

The U.S. is not a Christian nation in the same way that Iran is a Muslim nation.   Hasn't ever been, and God willing, never will be.

What specific enlightenment principles?
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep, and if the founding fathers want\ed to make Christianity the state religion, they would have done just that.

Do people really believe that Nancy Pelosi and the ACLU would have stopped them, or what?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and if the founding fathers want\ed to make Christianity the state religion, they would have done just that.

Do people really believe that Nancy Pelosi and the ACLU would have stopped them, or what?  

The founding fathers made Christianity the state religion in several states, continuing after adoption of the first amendment, whose establishment clause binds only the federal government.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah, thank God for google.  My latin (which was never very good) has atrophied since my school days.

its not spelled out per se

He's responding to the claim that Christianity is the basis for the common law, which is basis for our legal system, and therefore we were founded on Christian principles.   In refuting the Christian basis of common law, he refutes the follow on arguments as well.

Again,  i'm sure TJ would admit that Christianity had a massive influence on us (as it has every other western nation), but that is a different issue.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy crap but there is a lot of Latin in that first letter!

I see a lot of discussion on English Common Law not being founded on Biblical principles.  It looks like a classic example of someone taking something out of context and lots of other people quoting that as their reason for stating the "fact".  I was surprised ot see Blackstone included in that list.

Could you help me out where he goes on to say that our country was based on English Common Law?  I didn't really see that spelled out in there.  I did see a lot of discussion in letter #2 talking about natural rights, rights fromnthe creator ond rights written on our hearts.

Thanks again, There is a good bit in there to digest!

Yeah, thank God for google.  My latin (which was never very good) has atrophied since my school days.

its not spelled out per se

He's responding to the claim that Christianity is the basis for the common law, which is basis for our legal system, and therefore we were founded on Christian principles.   In refuting the Christian basis of common law, he refutes the follow on arguments as well.

Again,  i'm sure TJ would admit that Christianity had a massive influence on us (as it has every other western nation), but that is a different issue.  

In the OT, it is lawful to kill a housebreaker at night; it is unlawful to kill a daytime housebreaker unless he presents a threat of death or GBH.  Guss what ECL says on the subject.

In the OT, moving survey or boundary markers is punishable by death; in ECL it is a felony and therefore theoretically punished by death.

The OT provides that if a man copulates with a beast, the beast is to be slain before the offender's eyes, and the offender thereafter put to death. Guess what ECL said on the subject.

ECL is heavily informed by and in some part consists of Judeo-Christian scripture and scriptural law.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The OT provides that if a man copulates with a beast.
View Quote

That's the "Ye Olde No Fat Chicks" rule.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cite?

Because that's how adults have reasonable discourse.

If I ever get banned from ARFCOM, it'll be because of somebody like you who merely gets their feelings hurt. So think about that for a while.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Not surprising. This is what they want to do with science, replace it with their on fantasy version of reality.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The founding fathers made Christianity the state religion in several states, continuing after adoption of the first amendment, whose establishment clause binds only the federal government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad there is no such thing as "general Christianity" that everyone accepts.  There are sects of christianity who constantly squabbled among each other to try to maintain power and influence over the country and politics.  People freaked out then, and still do today, about Catholics, or universalissts, or whatever other "incorrect" version of Christianity that they personally don't like gaining popularity.

I love the grade schoolers in this thread who say things like "In a time when you'd be politically marginalized for not believing in the correct religion, how many atheists who went around telling people that they didn't believe in god fought for the country".  It shows how they are fundamentally disconnected with reality.

Guess what? Most people were bigoted about people who were not of their religion back then, and had the political power to cause problems for people whom they didn't agree with.  This has been true for most of the history of the country.  That's why most democrats even today are "christians", they are afraid to lose votes and power claiming anything else.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Too bad there is no such thing as "general Christianity" that everyone accepts.  There are sects of christianity who constantly squabbled among each other to try to maintain power and influence over the country and politics.  People freaked out then, and still do today, about Catholics, or universalissts, or whatever other "incorrect" version of Christianity that they personally don't like gaining popularity.

I love the grade schoolers in this thread who say things like "In a time when you'd be politically marginalized for not believing in the correct religion, how many atheists who went around telling people that they didn't believe in god fought for the country".  It shows how they are fundamentally disconnected with reality.

Guess what? Most people were bigoted about people who were not of their religion back then, and had the political power to cause problems for people whom they didn't agree with.  This has been true for most of the history of the country.  That's why most democrats even today are "christians", they are afraid to lose votes and power claiming anything else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a perfect eplaination of why the fedgov was restricted from establish a universal religion, but states were free to do so.

It goes hand in hand with having frredom of movement so you could leave a state that did not worship God as you wanted to/understood was the "correct" way and join with others that did.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Some folks in here really need Jesus.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:31:46 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

I didn't know Jesus was lost....
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top