BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:32:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What ever happened to just being an American? All this division according to race, culture, ethnicity is tearing the country apart.
View Quote

Yep

That it is.

Be an American, embrace my culture.

Don't fuck up a good thing.

For example: I'm right  in the middle of the current Asian invasion. Most that I've talked to have never even handled any firearm.

Plus they do not believe in personal ownership  for the average citizen.

That's the baggage the majority are bringin' here.

That kinda thinkin' needs to be left in China......

Hopefully the Asians on this board feel differently and will endeavor to  change that  every chance they get......

Me thinks that's a very small percentage........

FWIW

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's worse....  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is bait.
It's worse....  

This isn't bait, I'm not a troll, and I sure as fuck ain't a leftist.

1. The generalization here fucking sucks.

I see folks here say all Black People are the same on Arfcom. To the point when ever there is a crime or event. It is "Blame the Amish" as a cover word for Black Americans.

I see the same with folks from the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America. Hell, I even see the same happen with the generalization of Europeans countries.

2. The above shit will lead to violence. Trust me. I see a rising tide of hatred and a lot of innocent law abiding folks will be targets. Why? Because folks generalize and that isn't good. I'm not happy with what is happening in the USA and especially with our immigration policy and border control. The millions of Legal Immigrants and US Citizens are against illegal immigration. But when the law abiding and lumped in with the criminals. Public Opinion is turned and some of the law abiding will change their opinions and support the illegals.

3. When the above happens it drives a certain segment of those groups automatically towards the waiting arms of the Democrats. Why? Because they have great PR Campaign in which they really say that the above shit is the official thought process of the Republican Party.

I was raised on the idea of respect everyone and everyone is an American. If someone is a Chinese born immigrant that immigrated to the USA and still celebrates Chinese holidays, cooks native home style dishes, and still follows old world cultural norms. Respect it. Why? Because America is a melting pot and what makes American Culture is the mixing of the cultures of the immigrants that come to America and make it great. The major catch is the legal immigrants. No time in America's history was the previous group of immigrants sharing a land border with the USA. The majority were from Overseas. Right now the majority of immigrants can cross the US Border by land. The majority of the immigrants that are coming are doing it the legal way.

Yes, some are illegal and they are ruining it for the rest. But please... don't group the hard working law abiding with the illegals. Not every hispanic person you see is an illegal welfare leech, free shit army, rotten crotch fruit factory. A lot of them are hard working folks wanting a better life for their kids and themselves.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

When in last hundred years have non-whites identified themselves as being politically-conservative in close to the same proportions as whites?

Have they EVER?

What did the two rounds of Amnesty-for-Illegals that Reagan and GHWBush granted get the Republicans? 60-75% rejection on election day, that's what.

Even "Jorge" W. Bush, probably the most Hispanic-friendly Republican President in a century only got about 40% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.

Face it, Democrats "support" non-whites in the way that the vast majority of non-whites want it - not with words, but with WELFARE. And lots of it.

View Quote
Ummm... Hispanics are white.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Point one out, or GTFO. That's a bold, and empty claim. Back it up. If you see so many, let's have a few right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

Point one out, or GTFO. That's a bold, and empty claim. Back it up. If you see so many, let's have a few right now.

<Jeopardy theme plays>

Quoted:

This country is not the country that most of us grew up in. It never will be that country again. I think this is a bad thing........Libtards think that is a good thing.

What specifally is going to happen? The country is going to become less white.
I will have an enchilada plate with a side of guacamole and ice tea, por favor.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Martin Sheen - White Hispanic

Cameron Diaz - White Hispanic

Christy Turlingotn - White Hispanic

Charlie Sheen - White Hispanic

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So, would you say that considering race is primarily a cultural construct, These "White-Hispanics" would have dual identification with their cultural ancestors?  

Sounds like "Plastic Hispanics" to me....   No different than "Plastic Paddy's" right?

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What the fuck ever dude.
View Quote

THIS!
100X over.

OP is a busy bodied old woman trying to manage the narrative of everything.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

First off, the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Secondly, this shit is what drives the majority of immigrants into the Democrats. You all claim to be GOP Republicans but you say this stupid shit! If I were a recent immigrant and heard all this shit I'd form the opinion that the GOP is the Party of Evil Rich Non Hispanic White European Descendants.

Arfcom was founded by hispanics you idiots!

God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics.... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

Oh, one last thing. We aren't all the fucking same. Cubans aren't Mexicans, Mexicans aren't Argentinians, Argentinians aren't Spaniards, etc... we all fucking hate each other.
View Quote

Well said dude.  Next time im in Miami I'll buy you a beer..... when your off shift of course lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]

This is one of the weirder GD fight threads.  Not sure who I'm supposed to be rooting for here.

The Enemies Foreign and Domestic trilogy was pretty much 50 Shades of Gray for the ArfCom crowd though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yup.... I'd rather the selection on forms be Male or Female. That's it....    

Hell, back in the 1990s Alberto Fujimori was the President of Peru. Born in Lima Peru and didn't speak a word of Japanese. He is an Asian Hispanic.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Al_Fujimori.jpg

That is my issue here and across my travels in America. The majority of people aren't educated. They see someone or hear their name and automatically assume that they're either Mexican or Chinese for the most part.

My wife when she renewed her driver's license after we moved up to North Florida was asked by the lady across the counter for her green card. What the fuck.... My wife was born in San Juan Puerto Rico and is 100% American. Yet some inbred bitch from North Florida-Southern Georgia made that fucking remark. When I worked retail or now as a cop I never make comments like that to folks.

Why did the lady ask that? Because my wife has a heavy spanish accent and of course our names are hispanic. So the dumb bitch assumed automatically that we had green cards and weren't citizens.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ALSO TRYING TO SHOW YOU THAT THERE ISN'T ONE SUPRANATIONAL HISPANIC CULTURE! Just like there isn't one Supranational White American Culture.

Similar thing annoys me also.

There isn't a single "Asian" culture. It's annoying to mark my "race" as Asian. Whenever possible I cross that bullshit out and write-in "HUMAN"

Asian is just as lousy a classification as "Hispanic/Latino". Each group probably describes 1/4 the world's population. It's retarded.
Yup.... I'd rather the selection on forms be Male or Female. That's it....    

Hell, back in the 1990s Alberto Fujimori was the President of Peru. Born in Lima Peru and didn't speak a word of Japanese. He is an Asian Hispanic.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Al_Fujimori.jpg

That is my issue here and across my travels in America. The majority of people aren't educated. They see someone or hear their name and automatically assume that they're either Mexican or Chinese for the most part.

My wife when she renewed her driver's license after we moved up to North Florida was asked by the lady across the counter for her green card. What the fuck.... My wife was born in San Juan Puerto Rico and is 100% American. Yet some inbred bitch from North Florida-Southern Georgia made that fucking remark. When I worked retail or now as a cop I never make comments like that to folks.

Why did the lady ask that? Because my wife has a heavy spanish accent and of course our names are hispanic. So the dumb bitch assumed automatically that we had green cards and weren't citizens.

Yet you toss racial epithets around like redneck and inbred.

It is hard to take you serious.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OP , Will you make me a chimachanga?
View Quote

Hey, that was totally uncalled for, but keep mine down in the grease for an extra minute and add on some chili and some queso on the side bru!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Asian Hispanics. That oughta be good.

My g/f is a bona fide white Hispanic, btw.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I see folks here say all Black People are the same on Arfcom. To the point when ever there is a crime or event. It is "Blame the Amish" as a cover word for Black Americans.

I see the same with folks from the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America. Hell, I even see the same happen with the generalization of Europeans countries.

2. The above shit will lead to violence. Trust me. I see a rising tide of hatred and a lot of innocent law abiding folks will be targets. Why? Because folks generalize and that isn't good. I'm not happy with what is happening in the USA and especially with our immigration policy and border control. The millions of Legal Immigrants and US Citizens are against illegal immigration. But when the law abiding and lumped in with the criminals. Public Opinion is turned and some of the law abiding will change their opinions and support the illegals.

3. When the above happens it drives a certain segment of those groups automatically towards the waiting arms of the Democrats. Why? Because they have great PR Campaign in which they really say that the above shit is the official thought process of the Republican Party.

I was raised on the idea of respect everyone and everyone is an American. If someone is a Chinese born immigrant that immigrated to the USA and still celebrates Chinese holidays, cooks native home style dishes, and still follows old world cultural norms. Respect it. Why? Because America is a melting pot and what makes American Culture is the mixing of the cultures of the immigrants that come to America and make it great. The major catch is the legal immigrants. No time in America's history was the previous group of immigrants sharing a land border with the USA. The majority were from Overseas. Right now the majority of immigrants can cross the US Border by land. The majority of the immigrants that are coming are doing it the legal way.

Yes, some are illegal and they are ruining it for the rest. But please... don't group the hard working law abiding with the illegals. Not every hispanic person you see is an illegal welfare leech, free shit army, rotten crotch fruit factory. A lot of them are hard working folks wanting a better life for their kids and themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is bait.
It's worse....  

If everything's so good about Puerto Rico,  Mexico,  China, Canada or ???????

Why come here?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Grew up after seventh grade in a Hispanic household as my step-father was a Hispanic. Me and my step-brother Joel became golden gloves boxers in high school and were quite an item with the white and hispanic girls growing up on the west-side of Ft. Worth Tx back in the early seventies.

Me and my boy were deep in it with the local girl society around there too.
Best time of my life!
Never had any problems with Hispanics and if they sensed you were cool, would take care of you, or even give you the shirt off their own backs and that is the truth.
Jim
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#17]
My Mother was a German immigrant.
Legal Immigrant....
Illegals can go get fucked, no matter what color their skin is.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Well said dude.  Next time im in Miami I'll buy you a beer..... when your off shift of course lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

First off, the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Secondly, this shit is what drives the majority of immigrants into the Democrats. You all claim to be GOP Republicans but you say this stupid shit! If I were a recent immigrant and heard all this shit I'd form the opinion that the GOP is the Party of Evil Rich Non Hispanic White European Descendants.

God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics.... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

Oh, one last thing. We aren't all the fucking same. Cubans aren't Mexicans, Mexicans aren't Argentinians, Argentinians aren't Spaniards, etc... we all fucking hate each other.

Not in Miami anymore sadly but thanks for the offer.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
ooooh muh culture, muh people, muh race, stupid people can't differentiate...  

No one fuckin' really cares.  
View Quote

...and yet, here you are, posting in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#20]
This fuckin' thread, jeez.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your still in FL though, right?  I'm up for a road trip, being centrally located in Lake Wales and all!

ETA: Oh shit, just noticed your sig-line on being a Canuk now.  Congrats dude, what prompted you to move there?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I want the law enforced. I want immigration to be done properly. I also want folks to realize that by ostracizing the hispanic population further pushes them and their children into the Democrat Party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP are you running for mayor of victimtown?
No, I'm sick and tired of this shit... I see the hate building across the country for hispanics and guess what... I'm one of them. I already see how this shit can go. Some drunk fuck redneck tagets some guy because he looks hispanic just like he shit that happened after 9-11 with the Sikhs and Indians althat were targeted.

I dont hate Hispanics but I do hate illegal aliens. As a cop you should be all for law and order. Thats what this is about, not the fact that they are Hispanic. If they want to come here they can do it the legal way.
I want the law enforced. I want immigration to be done properly. I also want folks to realize that by ostracizing the hispanic population further pushes them and their children into the Democrat Party.
So all of this is just so you can quietly fire a warning shot that you vote lib?

You could have just said that and skipped all the whiny self victimization.

Yes, living in America and having to put up with so much shit is not worth it at all.

It's much easier when they aren't law breakers. And, every illegal immigrant is a criminal. Some by choice and some by default.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ooooh muh culture, muh people, muh race, stupid people can't differentiate...  

No one fuckin' really cares.  

Yea cause it's fuckin hilarious watching him try to jump through his ass to prove an opinion that he said can't hold true for white people.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Sticking up for your race/ethnicity when you are in the minority is a lost fucking cause.

You like guns and vote republican.  Congratulations.  

Stop acting like a fucking victim.  That's liberal mentality.  Do you see Allen West asking white people to accept blacks? No.  That's why the right respects him.  He has enough self-respect to not make excuses for black people and stand up for himself regardless of race or ethnicity.

You should do the same.  Now enough with he pity party.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Actors.  

Ray Kroc, American Bohunk who beats the fuck out of any melange of Hispanic actors on the basis of success.  Yeah, BOHUNK.  Because you aren't the only persecuted class.  Get over yourself.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, would you say that considering race is primarily a cultural construct, These "White-Hispanics" would have dual identification with their cultural ancestors?  

Sounds like "Plastic Hispanics" to me....   No different than "Plastic Paddy's" right?

Oh shit. He has been involved in those threads also.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#28]
If you support California politics then support the immigration patterns that created it. If you oppose California politics then oppose the immigration patterns that created it. Latinos favor Democrats by a wide margin, and it has nothing to do with meanie Republicans wanting to secure the border and everything to do with Democrats promising to expand entitlements. Case closed.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#29]
What is all this panic about?  Oh, it is His panics.  That they aren't being treated as equals.  Boo fucking hoo.  

The ONLY thing unifying them is language.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Dear OP:  We don't care about race or whiteness, even though you evidently do.

We care about whether they bring their crappy 3rd world culture here and suck off of the government teat.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
OP , Will you make me a chimachanga?
View Quote

gold right here.

Sorry leader of the people party of .40, but hey I could so go for some empanadas as well .
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Dear OP:  We don't care about race or whiteness, even though you evidently do.

We care about whether they bring their crappy 3rd world culture here and suck off of the government teat.
View Quote
Or think some gutter world political system is superior.  Or any of their norms need replication here..for instance, stray dog issue.  In some parts of San Antonio, stray dogs are the norm.  They are community dogs, breeding without concern.  Dead dogs litter the streets, hit by cars or dying from malnourishment.  Or any of the viri like parvovirus.

The dross needs to be skimmed from the melting pot from time to time, otherwise casting quality fails.  A little flux every now and then makes it all the better.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#33]
I really don't understand the propensity for a majority of the people if Hispanic descent to vote Democrat.
I also don't understand why anyone would come here and not integrate totally into our society. The United States is the greatest melding of cultures the world has ever known but people want to separate themselves along cultural lines.
The intolerance is not limited to those of Caucasian descent. There is intolerance in every ethnic group. I believe it is fueled not only by actions of a vast minority of those groups but also by our government. We give those of certain ethnic backgrounds certain things because of where they came from or the color of their skin.
We point out how being a certain color gives you a disadvantage when in reality it is the individual that gives themselves a disadvantage regardless of their ethnicity.
Most people are proud of where they came from and that is great, but they rub it in the faces of those who are not a part of their ethnic group.

It is time we all learned that if we are born here or are naturalized, then regardless of our ethnicity, we are Americans. As Americans we all have equal rights. That means everybody is the same. No one should be given any special consideration simply because of ethnicity. We all should be held to the exact same standard.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Come here legally and be prepared to obey our laws and you will be welcomed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

learn English, stop being so fking dirty, embrace America, commit less crime, or stay the fk under which rock you people came from
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh shit. He has been involved in those threads also.

Yes, yes he has...   He also made his position VERY clear...  

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So you admit that your wife SOUNDS like a foreigner, and yet you are all bent out of shape - to the point that you feel the need to call someone "dumb bitch" and "inbred" - for thinking she might be a foreigner?

Seems like a bit of an over-reaction.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you admit that your wife SOUNDS like a foreigner, and yet you are all bent out of shape - to the point that you feel the need to call someone "dumb bitch" and "inbred" - for thinking she might be a foreigner?

Check your privilege whitebread.

We wheat bread/ corn tortilla up in this bitch!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:17:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No, I'm sick and tired of this shit... I see the hate building across the country for hispanics and guess what... I'm one of them. I already see how this shit can go. Some drunk fuck redneck tagets some guy because he looks hispanic just like he shit that happened after 9-11 with the Sikhs and Indians althat were targeted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waah. My wife is Latina. Her father is from Cuba and her mother is from Nicaragua. Her family is pissed off too. I guess they should be, as they're Republicans and all....

Funny you should accuse us of being racist when Hispanics are some of the most racist fucks on the planet. They even hate each other.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:20:32 AM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought race and ethnicity were the same thing?

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/coolsteve69/jih_zps1f69438a.jpg

"White" isn't a race either. It's a color.

It's "caucasion".
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Waah. My wife is Latina. Her father is from Cuba and her mother is from Nicaragua. Her family is pissed off too. I guess they should be, as they're Republicans and all....

Funny you should accuse us of being racist when Hispanics are some of the most racist fucks on the planet. They even hate each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They even hate each other

Finally, something we all have in common..........
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:25:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why come here?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is bait.
It's worse....  

Why come here?

More ARFCOM 13er wisdom. Puerto Rico is 'here'.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

...Socialist don't want a Republic - rule by law, they want a Democracy - rule by the mob. ...
View Quote

originally, democracy was not meant to imply 'rule by the mob' (ironically tragicomical in a nation state with circa 300 000 slaves) but rather the 'capacity do to things'
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:29:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

OP is not Mexican, dumbasses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away.

Why should I embrace an invading culture?  If I want to experience Mexican culture, I'll visit Mexico.

Exactly.  They should be embracing our culture, starting with learning English and getting a job.

OP is not Mexican, dumbasses.

1) I flagged your personal attack.

2) He is Hispanic.  The points stand.

ETA:  +1 to what Vepr stated below:

Quoted:
His argument is not limited to Cubans, but all cultures that are foreign.  Mexicans make up the largest demographic that are importing their culture, so it seems appropriate to use them as an example.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:43:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is bait.
It's worse....  

Why come here?

That part was directed at the former Puerto Rican gentleman ranting about Hispanic inequality.

If you had read more and jumped less and used a little wisdom yourself ........you might've figured that out.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That part was directed at the former Puerto Rican gentleman ranting about Hispanic inequality.

If you had read more and jumped less and used a little wisdom yourself ........you might've figured that out.

View Quote

Brown=Mexican.

Do you even taco, bro?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Your still in FL though, right?  I'm up for a road trip, being centrally located in Lake Wales and all!

ETA: Oh shit, just noticed your sig-line on being a Canuk now.  Congrats dude, what prompted you to move there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looking at vacation property. The Canadian thing is for the shooting in Ottawa. Still in florida.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet she was born in Part of the USA that has been American since 1898.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:07:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Brown=Mexican.

Do you even taco, bro?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brown=Mexican.

Do you even taco, bro?

Practically all my friends are Hispanic as are 90% of my co-workers.

One of my best friends is black.

Another friend is Chinese but from Taiwan. He says there's a difference. I believe'im

I'm color blind.

However,  I WANT ALL IMMIGRATION TO STOP at least for awhile.

That would be better for everyone except those that depend on cheap labor.

Some don't like that........'don't care.

99% of the immigrants coming here from any country have no interest in the gun issue.

They're trying to make a buck.

Which doesn't bode well for the gun issue here........

FWIW
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:15:50 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When in last hundred years have non-whites identified themselves as being politically-conservative in close to the same proportions as whites?
Have they EVER?
What did the two rounds of Amnesty-for-Illegals that Reagan and GHWBush granted get the Republicans? 60-75% rejection on election day, that's what.
Even "Jorge" W. Bush, probably the most Hispanic-friendly Republican President in a century only got about 40% of the Hispanic vote in 2004.
Face it, Democrats "support" non-whites in the way that the vast majority of non-whites want it - not with words, but with WELFARE. And lots of it.

Yet your opening post kept calling them everything under the sun including Asian.  

And even your link contradicts you - barely half (53%) of Hispanics are "white".
Make up your mind kid!

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top