Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 11/21/2014 5:05:08 PM EDT
I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

First off, the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Secondly, this shit is what drives the majority of immigrants into the Democrats. You all claim to be GOP Republicans but you say this stupid shit! If I were a recent immigrant and heard all this shit I'd form the opinion that the GOP is the Party of Evil Rich Non Hispanic White European Descendants.

Arfcom was founded by hispanics you idiots!

God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics.... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

Oh, one last thing. We aren't all the fucking same. Cubans aren't Mexicans, Mexicans aren't Argentinians, Argentinians aren't Spaniards, etc... we all fucking hate each other.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What the fuck ever dude.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in, and OP is doing a shitty job at making a good point.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What the fuck ever dude.
View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
OP are you running for mayor of victimtown?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
ever think of switching to decaff? cause I can see the veins popping out of your forehead from here..
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I see all this threads in which folks say "Woe is me, America will no longer be white!"

View Quote

Point one out, or GTFO. That's a bold, and empty claim. Back it up. If you see so many, let's have a few right now.

<Jeopardy theme plays>
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What about the Irish?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#8]
And the floridian award for angriest cuban goes to..
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#9]
the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white.
View Quote

But most of the hispanics coming here aren't, and they're already primed to buy the "Whitey's your oppressor" BS.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#10]
OP , Will you make me a chimachanga?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the issue I have-

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Ever try Sanka?

Lay off the Starbuck triple Venti Lattes..
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Nobody cares
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
OP... Are your panties a little too tight?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Blahblah blah. But one thing is certain Mexicans are family oriented, God fearing, hard working, conservative people and we need their help in order to defeat liberal/ progressive movement.
I'm pretty sure they will not like the idea of registration that is proposed by obama.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
ever think of switching to decaff? cause I can see the veins popping out of your forehead from here..
View Quote

I stand with Fat_McNasty.  

I also came to say KILL WHITEY!!!

not really.  im whitey.   and tha Man.  
Im here to suppress  you Whitey!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OP , Will you make me a chimachanga?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#18]
How about they get the fuck out. And if we can't get rid of them how about they embrace AMERICAN culture! Get off your high horse
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Weak bait mate.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:12:32 PM EDT
[#20]
IN!

Two locks and one pit thread.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ever try Sanka?

Lay off the Starbuck triple Venti Lattes..
View Quote

Cuban coffee is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I thought race and ethnicity were the same thing?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#23]
So you all hate each other but it's not okay for me to hate all of you?  That makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Point one out, or GTFO. That's a bold, and empty claim. Back it up. If you see so many, let's have a few right now.

<Jeopardy theme plays>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Jeopardy theme plays>

Are you seriously purporting never to have seen one of those threads?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
No, I'm sick and tired of this shit... I see the hate building across the country for hispanics and guess what... I'm one of them. I already see how this shit can go. Some drunk fuck redneck tagets some guy because he looks hispanic just like he shit that happened after 9-11 with the Sikhs and Indians althat were targeted.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sometimes, sometimes not. The latter is slightly better defined... usually.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#27]
As much as the democrats would have us believe, it's not about race or color.  It's about the law.  Don't break the fucking laws and you are more than welcome here.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Op you could've just posted.

I HAVE A SANDY VAGINA...

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How about they get the fuck out. And if we can't get rid of them how about they embrace AMERICAN culture! Get off your high horse
View Quote

Irony.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

First off, the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Secondly, this shit is what drives the majority of immigrants into the Democrats. You all claim to be GOP Republicans but you say this stupid shit! If I were a recent immigrant and heard all this shit I'd form the opinion that the GOP is the Party of Evil Rich Non Hispanic White European Descendants.

Arfcom was founded by hispanics you idiots!

God Damn closet 88ers! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics.... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

Oh, one last thing. We aren't all the fucking same. Cubans aren't Mexicans, Mexicans aren't Argentinians, Argentinians aren't Spaniards, etc... we all fucking hate each other.
View Quote

thank you for posting this!!

I am Hispanic and I am white, my parents were white, my grandparents were white and every swinging dick in my family tree was WHITE.

Not black
Not Indian
Not mixed

100% WHITE
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I need a wah burger and a large order of French cries.
to go.
over the border.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Man all you mexicans look the same to me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No, I'm sick and tired of this shit... I see the hate building across the country for hispanics and guess what... I'm one of them. I already see how this shit can go. Some drunk fuck redneck tagets some guy because he looks hispanic just like he shit that happened after 9-11 with the Sikhs and Indians althat were targeted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gonna have to call BS. And what happened after 9-11? Yeah we invaded a couple countries but we were very careful not to offend our Muslim American brothers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#37]
The problem isn't all Hispanics.
The problem is with all the Hispanics that want to be treated differently because of their nationality.
Around here we have a BUNCH that can't speak English and get mad because you won't learn Spanish. News flash, I don't live in a Spanish speaking country. If I moved to Mexico, Cuba, Honduras, etc. I would have to learn Spanish since I know that the rest of the country ain't gonna learn English just because some gringo moved into the country.
They are considering making learning Spanish in school mandatory around here now. Learning a second language is not a bad thing but it should not be mandatory in the U.S. English is taught because guess what, our country was founded by predominately Engliah speaking people.

We have two chambers of Commerce here. The Hobbs Chamber Of Commerce, and the Hobbs Hispano Chamber Of Commerce. Tell me how that isn't discriminatory.

Here's the deal. When you immigrate from one country to another you have to integrate into that country's society. That usually means changing a lot of things about yourself. If you aren't willing to do that then stay the fuck where you are.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so you go around dressed as a vato/gangbanger? that might be your problem.. if you dress normally and speak english. I don't think the rednecks are going to target you..
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They won't be happy until they have convinced every remaining conservative non-white, native english speaker "northern European heritage" (to use a common expression that shows up here) that they are not welcome, and push them into the camp of people who will gladly say "I told you so" as they encourage them to vote for left wing causes. But then, they'll also be able to say "I told you so," so they have that going for them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#40]

OP calm the fuck down.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm in, and OP is doing a shitty job at making a good point.
View Quote

This. But he is correct.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/coolsteve69/jih_zps1f69438a.jpg
Yeah, check one or more... read instructions.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But most of the hispanics coming here aren't, and they're already primed to buy the "Whitey's your oppressor" BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
the majority of hispanics arcoss the globe are white.

Whatever their ideology, they are and will always be white. That's OP's point.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

<Jeopardy theme plays>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Jeopardy theme plays>

Here ya go
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#45]
sand+vagina
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<Jeopardy theme plays>

Quoted:

This country is not the country that most of us grew up in. It never will be that country again. I think this is a bad thing........Libtards think that is a good thing.

What specifally is going to happen? The country is going to become less white.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nobody cares
View Quote

Whatever side of the spectrum you fall on, you should care. You can't ignore the changing reality.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

First off, the majority of hispanics mexicans arcoss the globe are white. Latinos are White, Black, and Asian.

Arfcom was founded by hispanics mexicans you idiots!

God Damn closet 88ers mexicans ! Instead of embracing new culture and people you shun it away. Guess what... 150 years ago all you Irish, German, Swedish, Russian Polish, Italian, and Norwegians were the bottom of the immigrant pile and shunned too. But oh, Polish American is part of American culture since my Great x5 Grand Daddy was from the Old Country.

The same shit is happening now with Hispanics mexicans .... Hispanics are part of America since the start jackasses. As for fuck spanish, learn english. Tell that to Puerto Rico... you know. Part of the USA. Hell, tell that to Alaskan Natives and folks living in Guam.

FIFY, bro.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Op has "vote smuggler" in his rotating avatar and is crying about why people aren't happy with the biggest vote smuggle in history.

And talking about celebrating ethnicity, you can have Myami!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top