BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that's a deal, I'd buy one. Idk why everyone is all 'fuck troy'. Not my wife, not my problem
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
that's a deal, I'd buy one. Idk why everyone is all 'fuck troy'. Not my wife, not my problem

Well, aren't you just a well of insight and understanding?

From another thread:

It's not getting wound about the Weavers. It's getting wound about someone who was a cheerleader for aggressive ROE that were well outside the ethical or legal bounds for domestic use of deadly force, being hired to continue training people. The Weavers needed to be brought to justice. It wasn't the on-site team's responsibility to summarily administer justice and execute, yet they abrogated their positions as holders of the public trust by doing just that.

I recognize that this site has a business relationship with Troy, but I most strongly disagree with attempts to defend the people who were directly involved at Ruby Ridge. The locking of a large GD thread without explanation or apparent cause was particularly disheartening.

Mr. Troy's dismissive "you can't understand unless you've worn a uniform" was classless and patently intellectually dishonest. It was the flawed argument tactic of appealing to authority. That would be akin to me saying, "we sometimes amputate the wrong leg. Unless you've gone to medical school, you can't understand."

Mr. Troy made some claim about Monroe working very hard educate people about lessons learned. There is zero information found on any internet search that I'm aware, wherein Monroe publicly makes any comments about why the ROE were bad and what could have been done differently. No transcripts of keynote speeches, no powerpoint presentations, no YouTube videos, no listener reviews or comments about something he said in a lecture, etc. I only have a couple old textbook chapters with my name on them, and my stuff is easier to find than his supposed work.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

GD don't like no facts once their all worked up into a froth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was Ed Wenger who made that comment on the C span at that point.

GD don't like no facts once their all worked up into a froth.

It honestly doesn't matter what he said, he was there, he watched as his co-workers systematically murdered innocent American citizens. All the officers on the mountain that day should be tried for murder.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wouldn't touch it for $5.99 shipped.

Fuck troy
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is no way a true American would want to own a rifle with our parasite's flag on it.
View Quote

The Maple Leaf flag was the only thing about the rifle I liked.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As I remember it. I said "monroe did not say he would have fired but horiuchi fired first" and that the newspaper article was wrong. I did later listen, but did not watch, C span again and was not sure if it was monroe who made that comment, so I haven't said much more about it.  

Watching it it is clear that Monroe did not make that comment, which is what lit of the shitstorm in the beginning. That gunssaveslives site was flat out wrong and I was right. He said other stuff about the rules of engagement that make it clear he's not the sharpest knife if the drawer. [shrug]

I've posted many times that I think Weaver is a bad guy but that issuing a warrant when he was misinformed of the court date was an inexcusable miscarriage of justice and that he's more credible than the informant who claimed that Weaver cut the shotgun barrel down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't make me get the google box out!  

As I remember it. I said "monroe did not say he would have fired but horiuchi fired first" and that the newspaper article was wrong. I did later listen, but did not watch, C span again and was not sure if it was monroe who made that comment, so I haven't said much more about it.  

Watching it it is clear that Monroe did not make that comment, which is what lit of the shitstorm in the beginning. That gunssaveslives site was flat out wrong and I was right. He said other stuff about the rules of engagement that make it clear he's not the sharpest knife if the drawer. [shrug]

I've posted many times that I think Weaver is a bad guy but that issuing a warrant when he was misinformed of the court date was an inexcusable miscarriage of justice and that he's more credible than the informant who claimed that Weaver cut the shotgun barrel down.

What are your thoughts on the ROE developed without any oversight that effectively sanctioned a revenge killing for the death of the Marshal?

And let me be very clear again here. I do not support Weaver, but certain elements of the government acted shamefully, if not criminally. FWIW, my ancestors were Marshals in Idaho before it became a state. I have a healthy respect for the rule of law, even if it means reigning in emotion to bring people to justice.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Ignoring the fact it's a Troy, it has a shitty buttstock, crappy flash hider, and a magazine not fit for use as a paperweight.

I think I'll pass.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck troy

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fuck troy
View Quote

so you are saying there IS a price for you?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#12]
wait so who is right about what Monroe said?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is no way a true American would want to own a rifle with our parasite's flag on it.
View Quote

That is the Canadian flag not MEXICO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Aimless is right to correct the record of who said what to whom. But to quote our former Secretary of State, at this point, what does it matter? Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc., its a long list of crimes against the people of this country. Treason against the republic, failure to keep their oaths of office, it just goes on and on and you can see where it's going to end up.

I have to go with this:

Quoted:
As was succinctly stated in another thread about a Sheriff deleting negative facebook comments and unrelated to Troy.  

"Every JBT at Ruby Ridge deserves to be hounded for the rest of their life over the events that occured there."

I agree with it, every one of them, and anyone who associates themselves with them. Fuck Troy.
View Quote

So FUCK TROY. Maybe someday I'll have to buy one of their products. By then, I will have not given them a fair amount of money. That is their punishment.

So may we all act to all such scum.

Long live the Republic.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's the flag that lets you travel the international scene pretty much unscathed... you know, like an odd home schooled kid in the neighborhood playground
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Kid tested, Mom approved.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#18]
What is a "Northern Guard?"

Is that like the National Guard with bagged milk and a really high BAC?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quad rail huh, how old are these, 3, 4 years old?

And ugly ass stock. And Fuck Troy.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck Troy
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like a great deal on a quality rifle.  If Troy would pull their head out of their asses there are several of their products I would love to buy.  However until that day happens I will spend my money elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sounds like a great deal on a quality rifle.  If Troy would pull their head out of their asses there are several of their products I would love to buy.  However until that day happens I will spend my money elsewhere.
View Quote

If Troy were really clever, they would form a subsidiary company marketing variants of their products to get out from under the stink of their treason.

But, we are talking about profoundly stupid people.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because those motherfuckers stole Helen. Do you even Classical Greek, bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okim missing something, can someone explain why people are saying fuck troy?

Because those motherfuckers stole Helen. Do you even Classical Greek, bro?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah Waco is Steve Troy's fault  

Monroe was misquoted, people got excited to get a pound of flesh out of someone over Ruby Ridge, and now that it's obvious that he was misquoted they aren't going to let it go. Monroe had a scoped rifle with Randy Weaver and Harris out in the open and in the end he didn't shoot. Maybe he's a cocksucker apologist or maybe he privately bitches constantly that the whole thing was a clusterfuck. I don't know, I don't know the guy. All anyone really knows for sure is he didn't pull the trigger when he could have killed Randy Weaver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aimless is right to correct the record of who said what to whom. But to quote our former Secretary of State, at this point, what does it matter? Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc., its a long list of crimes against the people of this country. Treason against the republic, failure to keep their oaths of office, it just goes on and on and you can see where it's going to end up.

I have to go with this:

Quoted:
As was succinctly stated in another thread about a Sheriff deleting negative facebook comments and unrelated to Troy.  

"Every JBT at Ruby Ridge deserves to be hounded for the rest of their life over the events that occured there."

I agree with it, every one of them, and anyone who associates themselves with them. Fuck Troy.

So FUCK TROY. Maybe someday I'll have to buy one of their products. By then, I will have not given them a fair amount of money. That is their punishment.

So may we all act to all such scum.

Long live the Republic.
Yeah Waco is Steve Troy's fault  

Monroe was misquoted, people got excited to get a pound of flesh out of someone over Ruby Ridge, and now that it's obvious that he was misquoted they aren't going to let it go. Monroe had a scoped rifle with Randy Weaver and Harris out in the open and in the end he didn't shoot. Maybe he's a cocksucker apologist or maybe he privately bitches constantly that the whole thing was a clusterfuck. I don't know, I don't know the guy. All anyone really knows for sure is he didn't pull the trigger when he could have killed Randy Weaver.

He also didn't arrest Lon Horuichi or the persons above him in the chain of command.

The man took and oath to support and defend the Constitution and he accepted a salary from us to do that.

He is scum and anyone who willingly associates with him is scum.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The reason it won't be let go is even though he was misquoted in the LA Times article, the summary of his statements during the hearings amount to the same exact thing.

Fine, the quote that started it all was spoken by someone else and wrongly attributed to Dale Monroe.  That does not absolve Monroe of the other things he said which essentially sum up to the same thing, nor does it absolve Troy of the stench of having such a POS on staff and defending him after viewing his testimony.

Such a technicality may get a criminal off in a trial.  I admit I'd have to vote not guilty were I on the jury if judging the original misquote only.  Oddly enough, it turns out the quote was false but accurate.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I have Troy BUISs on several ARs that I purchased well before the hiring. I'm not going to bust them up and re purchase other BUISs. That said, I will not buy anything Troy profits on. Fuck Troy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Can I get a fucking kick back Troy? I sent this to some of my co-workers...4 sent in an order.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Yeah, like I said I don't really give two fucks about Monroe, but how rational is this. You really think one of the snipers is going to pull out his sig and yell 'EVERYBODY BUT ME IS UNDER FUCKING ARREST INCLUDING CLINTON HANDS IN THE AIR MOTHER FUCKERS"  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He also didn't arrest Lon Horuichi or the persons above him in the chain of command.

The man took and oath to support and defend the Constitution and he accepted a salary from us to do that.

He is scum and anyone who willingly associates with him is scum.
Yeah, like I said I don't really give two fucks about Monroe, but how rational is this. You really think one of the snipers is going to pull out his sig and yell 'EVERYBODY BUT ME IS UNDER FUCKING ARREST INCLUDING CLINTON HANDS IN THE AIR MOTHER FUCKERS"  

Lon Horiuchi is still out there if anyone wants to make a citizens arrest

edit that would make a good reality TV show

I didn't know that McVeigh had considered trying to murder Horuichi or his family-it's on wikipedia

You should watch that testimony the sniper team gives (although it's long and painful), it stinks of lies and coverup.  At the end Fred Thompson calls them out on it, not that it matters, the gov't always finds itself innocent.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Looks like Troy finally updated their branding. Looks a lot better. Good for them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL NOPE
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCKING FIRE HIM FFS?  

His connection to RR is enough for me.  I don't care how small.  If he was there and not saying "this is totally fucked, I'm not going to be a part of it, bai" fuck him.  Fuck them all.  

Period.  DGAF if he was the damn water boy.  Fuck him.
View Quote

This, /THREAD

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He said that firing at an armed man was justified. But later says that he did not fire because he did not have an accurate shot at the armed man  
View Quote

This is correct, but at the aforementioned 2:16, monroe states that he would have taken the shot  with the circumstances that he had in his mind.  He did not, because he did not have a clear shot.  

He also verbatim states at 1:30:30 that even in accordance with avoiding bodily harm when no lives were in jeopardy, he believes the second shot was justified, as much as the first.  

They fucking lied to cover each others backs.  TBL at its finest.  Does anyone seriously believe that the helicopter was even ever in danger?  

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Not til I get paid mother fucker  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I get a fucking kick back Troy? I sent this to some of my co-workers...4 sent in an order.
Not til I get paid mother fucker  
Sheeit!  You ain't gettin' paid yankee lawyer boy, even if you do use your tongue purdier than a $20 whore.

ETA:

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
This is correct, but at the aforementioned 2:16, monroe states that he would have taken the shot  with the circumstances that he had in his mind.  He did not, because he did not have a clear shot.  

He also verbatim states at 1:30:30 that even in accordance with avoiding bodily harm when no lives were in jeopardy, he believes the second shot was justified, as much as the first.  

They fucking lied to cover each others backs.  TBL at its finest.  Does anyone seriously believe that the helicopter was even ever in danger?  

I
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Aimless simply posted Troy's misleading statement.  Troy tells the truth about who said those very words then, but Dale said the same thing in two places.  

Even more reason to fuck Troy, they'll lie and obfuscate in an attempt to save face and keep their boy.
Um, not really.  

I'm looking at the video right now. At 1:03:30 Dale say's both shots were justified. Really.
He said that firing at an armed man was justified. But later says that he did not fire because he did not have an accurate shot at the armed man  

I
some testified they didn't even see the helicopter, only that guns were pointed in an upward direction.  

close enough right?!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They hired guys who we feel murdered members of the Weaver family in the Ruby Ridge incident roughly 20 years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They hired guys who we feel murdered members of the Weaver family in the Ruby Ridge incident roughly 20 years ago.

I'm getting ready to another AR.  It is a good deal.  I know they will sell out, but NOT to me.  I will never forget Ruby Ridge.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Nice to see my ARFCOM brothers still Layin' tha Hate(TM).

I'd rather be seen fluffing Castro on that gay porn site than be seen in public with this rifle.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Troy hired Lon Horuichi's spotter    

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=8860

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troy hired Lon Horuichi's spotter    

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=8860

Randy Weaver is the gun owner's Mike Brown.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't change the fact that EVERY OFFICER AND AGENT PRESENT chose to follow Illegal, Unconstitutional and Immoral Rules of Engagement that told them to shoot anyone with a weapon on sight. The agents fired first when they killed the family dog while hiding on the property, then killed Sammy Weaver when he returned fire at unknown persons who shot his dog on his family's property.

The .fedgov owns this one, and everyone there willingly participated in the murder of Sammy and Vickie weaver, and shooting unjuries of Kevin Harris and Randy Weaver.

One has to wonder what Dale would do if agents had just shot and killed his own son, his own dog, his own wife, and then had people asking him thru bullhorns what his wife smelled like as she decomposed.

Fuck every one of those assholes. No quarter or aid to the enemy, period!

What kind of Asshole fires into an Occupied Dwelling at a man running away from him, anyway?

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend of mine is a Canadian expat living in MN. I forwarded the link to him and it may just be the final push he needs for full on BRD.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
I wonder if Canada found out about them and said Fuck Troy too and sent a bunch back
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#44]
For a minute I was going to be a scab and buy one.
Then I remembered I got my heart set on a DD M4 V7 LW.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Doesn't change the fact that EVERY OFFICER AND AGENT PRESENT chose to follow Illegal, Unconstitutional and Immoral Rules of Engagement that told them to shoot anyone with a weapon on sight. The agents fired first when they killed the family dog while hiding on the property, then killed Sammy Weaver when he returned fire at unknown persons who shot his dog on his family's property.

The .fedgov owns this one, and everyone there willingly participated in the murder of Sammy and Vickie weaver, and shooting unjuries of Kevin Harris and Randy Weaver.

One has to wonder what Dale would do if agents had just shot and killed his own son, his own dog, his own wife, and then had people asking him thru bullhorns what his wife smelled like as she decomposed.

What kind of Asshole fires into an Occupied Dwelling at a man running away from him, anyway?

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregonian/photo/2012/08/-b89c2e4f0d4e852d.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregonian/photo/2012/08/-b89c2e4f0d4e852d.JPG

There is nothing de-escalating about a "negotiator" saying, "Good morning, Mrs. Weaver.  We had pancakes this morning.  And what did you have for breakfast?  Why don't you  send the children out for some pancakes, Mrs. Weaver?"
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#46]
why don't we ever swing our purses over the hiring of Jody Weis. They hired a guy who doesn't think troy should be able to sell their products to us.  seems shady to me. They can cry that they didn't know all they want, but I don't buy it.

also, I love this site and agree with the staff most of the time...but I cannot understand their constant defending of this company.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck troy with a double wide survival stock.  

It's good to see the quarantine is having some effect.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

'First post?............Im watching you
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fuck troy
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#50]
That's a damn good deal!
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top