Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/18/2014 4:21:46 PM EDT
'If the Jews had sidearms instead of prayer blankets then they wouldn't have been slaughtered.'

'The reason these Jews were slaughtered is because they weren't armed.'

'There used to be a saying, Every Jew a .22, but that needs to be upgraded to every Jew a Glock because a .22 doesn't have enough firepower.'
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like the Jewish people would have learned the whole "gun control and Jews dying" thing already. Guess not.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It's funny, the places I'm forbidden from concealed carry are the places I feel the most vulnerable, like church's for instance.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Chinese throwing stars are helpful too.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Im no bible expert, but Im pretty sure there is something in the OT about arms in Gods house.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#5]

This idea about firearms being able to prevent violence is new and innovative.

Tell me more.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like the Jewish people would have learned the whole "gun control and Jews dying" thing already. Guess not.
View Quote

Yup. Check out The Mitzvah, by Aaron Zelman (JPFO) and L. Neil Smith. It has a lot more details about the victim-disarmament tendencies among Jews.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, so now he's acting like he's a fan of the 2nd again, huh?

FMS

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Im no bible expert, but Im pretty sure there is something in the OT about arms in Gods house.
View Quote

Carry anyway.  I doubt that God wants people to be slaughtered by human debris.

Gun free zones are killing fields.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Did he insult other radio hosts after boasting about his education and World travels?

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

FMS

View Quote

Fair weather friends, and all that.

I gave up listening to him years ago.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They dont eat bacon, if you aint gonna break that law why do think they would start packin in the Synagog
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#12]
" For every Jew a Glock 22. Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

FMS

View Quote

This.

I can't stand Savage.  Every now and then he comes up with something that is a coherent thought but will end up reversing himself.  He's a bipolar ass clown.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#14]
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/israel-ease-gun-controls-self-defence-attack-114151965.html#GfwZZmH

Israel is to ease controls on carrying weapons for self-defence after a deadly Palestinian attack on a Jerusalem synagogue, Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch said on Tuesday.

"In the coming hours, I will ease restrictions on carrying weapons," he said in remarks broadcast on public radio, indicating it would apply to anyone with a licence to carry a gun, such as private security guards and off-duty army officers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Too soon, but true
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
'If the Jews had sidearms instead of prayer blankets then they wouldn't have been slaughtered.'

'There used to be a saying, Every Jew a .22, but that needs to be upgraded to every Jew a Glock because a .22 doesn't have enough firepower.'
View Quote

Those are some pretty wild presumptions on the part of Savage.

Firstly, the attack could still have taken place.

Secondly the attackers were upon them before they were aware there was a threat from what I have read.

Thirdly, the reason they were so horrifically murdered was not because they weren't armed, it is because the killers had the drop on them.

Finally, it does't matter caliber you have if your assailant is able to close and gain the advantage over you by deception.

Being armed alone is not necessarily the answer.  Situational awareness plays a massive part.  Without that the gun could be nothing more than a deadweight on your hip.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Find a citation and post it, I have never heard of one.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#18]
izzies are loosening restrictions after the attack.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Secondly the attackers were upon them before they were aware there was a threat from what I have read.

Thirdly, the reason they were so horrifically murdered was not because they weren't armed, it is because the killers had the drop on them.

Finally, it does't matter caliber you have if your assailant is able to close and gain the advantage over you by deception.

Being armed alone is not necessarily the answer.  Situational awareness plays a massive part.  Without that the gun could be nothing more than a deadweight on your hip.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take a look at the article I posted a few spots above yours.

Israel is relaxing restrictions on CC weapons.   So apparently THEY think it's worth enough to warrant more folks being armed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never heard that before. Im no bible expert
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Savage makes sense to me.  I like him.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
So you like his endorsement of a ban on "high capacity magazines" and "assault rifles"?

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm. Maybe you should read up on all the people in the US who while armed and the aggressor got the drop on them, still defended themselves. Most of the people, with little training in most cases, but possessing serious commitment TO NOT BE KILLED were able to successfully defend themselves against armed assailants.  While some were wounded and a few are killed, but it is a fact that being armed and willing to defend yourself gives you are greater chance of survival then begging for mercy or trying to run.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So you like his endorsement of a ban on "high capacity magazines" and "assault rifles"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He says what he thinks that listeners want to hear.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Israel is relaxing restrictions on CC weapons.   So apparently THEY think it's worth enough to warrant more folks being armed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read my post again.

I didn't say it wasn't worth being armed.......but there is more to it than simply carrying a gun.  

You need to be aware of what is happening around you, and take measures to prevent some arsehole getting the drop on you.  Simply carrying a gun is useless if you are blissfully ignorant of what is happening next to you and don't have the space and time to use it effectively then you perceive a threat.

Savage stated that if the victims had guns they would still be alive.  That is NOT necessarily the case.

Those poor fellas were targeted because they were in a place they thought was relatively safe and they were focussed on praying.  The killers had the drop on them before they were aware of what was happening according to the reports.

FWIW I don't blame them for lifting restrictions on CC.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure the diatribes come out of his mouth can be described as what "he thinks".

He's a moonbat.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a liberal shitbird playing a caricature of a conservative because he knows that gets better ratings and sells more books than being a liberal saying liberal things.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm not sure the diatribes come out of his mouth can be described as what "he thinks".

He's a moonbat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a moonbat.

In his defense, he did give a great amount of support to a dear friend during his bout with terminal cancer.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

At one time, Ohio law encouraged one to bring their gun to church. Today, such a thing will get you at the least a 4th degree felony.

ETA: There is a lot written about being able to protect oneself and family, but I do not recall anything about not taking arms into a church.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you see someone being hacked to death and you're not armed all you can do is run and hope you're not next.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But maybe someone who wasn't hit first could have stopped it and saved a couple lives, plus put the savages with their virgins.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

He's a liberal shitbird playing a caricature of a conservative because he knows that gets better ratings and sells more books than being a liberal saying liberal things.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That may be, but he is entertaining and I can stand what he has to say, unlike Sheppard Smith, who is on at the same time.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's funny, the places I'm forbidden from concealed carry are the places I feel the most vulnerable, like church's for instance.
View Quote

You fix that by carrying
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not certain about Popeye's, but some Church's allow guns.  The manager of this Church's fired back at a robber.  

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#35]
I had a Jewish friend die a couple of years ago.  Well over 200 guns in his collection.  He had a strange obsession with Lugers and Nambu's, but there was a good 50+ black rifles in there as well.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burned.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you see someone being hacked to death and you're not armed all you can do is run and hope you're not next.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. You can react, but the victim is probably not going to be able to.

Savage claimed that if they had simply been armed the victims would not have been killed. This s sadly not necessarily the case.  My point is that being armed is going to be of little benefit if you are not aware of what is going on around you and someone is hacking at you before you are able to react.

The key is to be situationally aware, take measures to ensure you minimise the risk of attack and make sure that if you have to react then you have time to do so effectively.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are going to the wrong churches.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
But maybe someone who wasn't hit first could have stopped it and saved a couple lives, plus put the savages with their virgins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.

However Savage claimed they would all be alive now if they had been armed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A quick google search reveals stuff in the OT saying it's ok and some against it.  Who knows, like I said im not a bible expert.  The OT was all about Gods people being gangsta so I guess it's ok as long as the show up with some foreskins of the enemy of the chosen people
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#42]
A long ago, I dated a girl whose father had the tattooed number on his forearm from being in a German concentration camp.

He was quite anti-gun, and fairly liberal in regards to politics.  

I never could understand why a person who had been subjected to what he went through would be anti-gun.

At least these Jews get it. http://jpfo.org/
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Savage is an asshat.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Savage is an old narcissist (I will be too in 20 years). I think he just says whatever pops into his head.

A lot of it is good. His anti-"assault weapon" comment after SH pissed me off, but I agree with a majority of everything else he says, and he's been generally pro-gun otherwise.

At this point in history, hating Obama is getting to be enough for me. Mark Levin is still the best though
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

A quick google search reveals stuff in the OT saying it's ok and some against it.  Who knows, like I said im not a bible expert.  The OT was all about Gods people being gangsta so I guess it's ok as long as the show up with some foreskins of the enemy of the chosen people
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So for those of us who are interested how about some book chapter and verses?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#46]
He must be conservative, he plays "metal" riffs as his bumper musak
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened to the idea that "God helps those who help themselves"?  Maybe it is a New Testament idea?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Savage does not like hi capacity magazines, Fuck him.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What happened to the idea that "God helps those who help themselves"?  Maybe it is a New Testament idea?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, that's not in the Bible.

Saint Peter
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Savage does not like hi capacity magazines, Fuck him.
View Quote

You mean standard capacity magazines? To a liberal anything that holds moor than one sell is large capacity.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top