[#4]
Good luck, guys. I'm behind you 100%.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Sorry I'm late, in on page 8!

Hot damn, I'm glad to be a part of this!!!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Undefined:
Let it be known that Jay Aubrey Isaac Hollis will never pay for a drink or dinner in my presence.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Let it be known that Jay Aubrey Isaac Hollis will never pay for a drink or dinner in my presence.

Nor will he in mine.

If the gun control fight were to be described as decades of trench warfare, this is equivalent of launching the Enola Gay on a course for the enemy's capital.

The depth of my pleasure and satisfaction at being a tiny part of this is beyond my ability to express in words. I can only smile and remind myself that someday I will tell the tale to my son and his sons.

"Atomic Annie" comes to mind.

http://www.gofundme.com/fmxlnk

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:08:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#7]
This needs to be a sticky.

and the fund link needs to be in the OP
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By capnrob97:
Link?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By capnrob97:
Originally Posted By WinterSoldier:
Originally Posted By ejeviking:
Here to say GO NOLO!I wonder what them fellers over at SG are saying now?

They are still saying Nolo is a fraud, just a very skilled one..Fuck Those Assholes..
Link?  

Unicorn
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mach:

View Quote

It should not be a sticky! Bump the hell out of it - stickies get ignored.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:11:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaveM4P99] [#10]
Sooo...if we can win a federal lawsuit testing the constitutionality of full auto guns...how the hell can ANY state ban semi-auto "assault weapons?"

Ahem...NY...Ahem Cuomo...Ahem unSAFE act..Ahem NYC who bans about 95% of the long guns suitable for self defense.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Moneys sent!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By LuxorDeathbed:
I work in legal "areas" per say and occasionally have to breeze over court docs.  Understanding how court works, this is going to be epic reading/following.  I need to learn the case numbers and court online look up to follow them...
View Quote

Is that what you need:

Case 3:14-cv-03872-M
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DaveM4P99:
Sooo...if we can win a federal lawsuit testing the constitutionality of full auto guns...how the hell can ANY state ban semi-auto "assault weapons?"

Ahem...NY...Ahem Cuomo...Ahem unSAFE act..Ahem NYC who bans about 95% of the long guns suitable for self defense.
View Quote

That's a good question.  Perhaps it could help those of us in anti-freedom states
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By gndmepyon:

I would be in for an Arfcom lower with those markings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By arnygollott3:
THANKS NOLO!

...if someday I am able to exercise my God given rights due to these efforts my Form 1 lower will have the following markings:

safe, semi, NOLO

Carry On!

Agreed
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By cone256:

That's a good question.  Perhaps it could help those of us in anti-freedom states
View All Quotes

State law trumps federal, unless it regards taxation for federal so there is like 6k pages of ins and outs...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I nominate Nolo for Arf member of the year
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By justinjluke:

Agreed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By arnygollott3:
THANKS NOLO!

...if someday I am able to exercise my God given rights due to these efforts my Form 1 lower will have the following markings:

safe, semi, NOLO

Carry On!

Agreed

Who knows...maybe you won't even need a "Form 1" to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#19]

State law trumps federal, unless it regards taxation for federal so there is like 6k pages of ins and outs...
View All Quotes

No I know that all too well unfortunately...I know a favorable ruling wouldn't do anything for us...but it could be used in future lawsuits against commie states.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Right but if the federal government can't regulate arms because of a rights issue, why would the states be allowed to?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#21]
$50k isn't even going to cover printing, postage and coffee before this is over........
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:

Yep, bold it and bump it. Maybe give it some color.

......bump
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#24]
“The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims have been born of earnest struggle. The conflict has been exciting, agitating, all-absorbing, and for the time being, putting all other tumults to silence. It must do this or it does nothing. If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

“This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.”- Frederick Douglass, West Indian Emancipation speech at Canandaigua, NY, August 3, 1857

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Nolo is doing a great thing, but do not forget Mr. Hollis. What he is doing is the very meaning of bravery, as you know the defendant in this case is going to make his life a living hell for a long time to come.

If you're reading this, Mr. Hollis, please know that you are one hell of a brave man and you have our support.
View Quote

This x 87.

How often do we see someone post that they dont want to be the test case?
Mr Hollis, you are THE test case.

Sir,
Should you find yourself in St Louis for whatever reason, I'd be honored to buy you drinks of your choice.
You're the very definition of a Patriot. You are standing up to the Leviathan.
This is something many profess to be willing to do, but few are actually able and willing to do when the opportunity arises.
You have my respect and admiration Sir, (for whatever that is worth). I've risked my life for my Country while serving as an infantry Marine, and I'm currently a police officer here in StL, so I know something about risking it all for what you believe is right. Actually, I feel this requires even more bravery than anything I've dealt with since I have always had either other Marines, or other Police to call for backup if something got nasty. This is just you and Nolo (so far) against the US Government.

I realize you and Nolo did not ask for this, but 100 years from now, people will read about this case and know your names. You gentlemen are true heroes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#27]
krpind - How's it coming with getting a highlight on this thread?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By usjet:
$50k isn't even going to cover printing, postage and coffee before this is over........
View Quote

Then we will donate more.  And I will get a second job.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Woot IN!

And you have more to file in other states?!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:

This x 87.

Sir,
Should you find yourself in St Louis for whatever reason, I'd be honored to buy you drinks of your choice.
This is something many profess to be willing to do, but few are actually able and willing to do when the opportunity arises.
You have my respect and admiration Sir, (for whatever that is worth). I've risked my life for my Country while serving as an infantry Marine, and I'm currently a police officer here in StL, so I know something about risking it all for what you believe is right. Actually, I feel this requires even more bravery than anything I've dealt with since I have always had either other Marines, or other Police to call for backup if something got nasty. This is just you and Nolo (so far) against the US Government.

I realize you and Nolo did not ask for this, but 100 years from now, people will read about this case and know your names. You gentlemen are true heroes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaxxII:
Nolo is doing a great thing, but do not forget Mr. Hollis. What he is doing is the very meaning of bravery, as you know the defendant in this case is going to make his life a living hell for a long time to come.

If you're reading this, Mr. Hollis, please know that you are one hell of a brave man and you have our support.

This x 87.

Sir,

Mr. Hollis read the book of Job and responded with "Bring it on."
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Tag
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By usjet:
View Quote

Better send more money then.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:36:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MaxTheRabbit] [#35]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

Who was it that signed the current version of the law Nolo is working to undo?    
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

Who was it that signed the current version of the law Nolo is working to undo?    

yeah... not to hate on old boy ronald, but this shit IS his fault
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By matthardcore:
View Quote

hai dolan
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh shit this bitch is red hot!

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Good luck, hopefully the gov doesn't bury this with their printing machines of unlimited money
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#41]
SO MOTHERFUCKING IN ON THIS.

Also - NOLO (or perhaps your plaintiff) you should seriously consider selling framed copies of that Form 1.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Good work counselor and thank you for all your efforts wherever they may lead.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Good luck and thank you

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:50:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ibn_Huq] [#44]
Originally Posted By alemonkey:
OST

Nolo is the man.

Come next payday I'll donate again.  Keep up the good work.
View Quote

I take it we can help fund these efforts?

never mind just found the go fund me link
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ibn_Huq:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ibn_Huq:
Originally Posted By alemonkey:
OST

Nolo is the man.

Come next payday I'll donate again.  Keep up the good work.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:54:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ultramagbrion] [#46]
DAMN!!!
Best of luck to everyone on  our side involved with this . . . .especially Mr. Hollis and Mr. Nolo
ETA: Case 3:14-cv-03872-M
I like pie and this is a very good omen

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Read first and this page, skipped middle - do we have a link to the docs that I could read without downloading the app?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Give them hell Nolo!

TAG
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DangerJ:
Read first and this page, skipped middle - do we have a link to the docs that I could read without downloading the app?
View Quote

the app is free. just download it.
Page / 224
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top