User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  Yeah. I busted my head against an eve just right. Felt every vertebrae pop from the base of my skull down and almost passed out. Sat down, shook it off and worked for another 2 to three hours. Figured I sprained my neck. Woke up the next morning in agony. Went to work and couldn't even sit at a desk. Couple of docs here convinced me that seeing a doc was a good idea. Still figuring it was sprained, went to urgent care. They did X-Rays, and find that id's snapped the front wing off my c4.
View Quote

ugh, sounds like hell.

my dad broke his back lifting a telephone pole when I was a kid. he was in agony all the time.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ugh, sounds like hell.

my dad broke his back lifting a telephone pole when I was a kid. he was in agony all the time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. I busted my head against an eve just right. Felt every vertebrae pop from the base of my skull down and almost passed out. Sat down, shook it off and worked for another 2 to three hours. Figured I sprained my neck. Woke up the next morning in agony. Went to work and couldn't even sit at a desk. Couple of docs here convinced me that seeing a doc was a good idea. Still figuring it was sprained, went to urgent care. They did X-Rays, and find that id's snapped the front wing off my c4.

ugh, sounds like hell.

It's had its moments. FIL won't let me live it down. On the flip side, "Remember that time I was helping you out for the better part of two weeks - signup til sundown on the weekends, and every day after work? And then I broke my neck on /your/ roof?"

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a back injury and was out of commission for a month or two. All I did was get real creative with food and leftovers out of boredom, watch movies, read, and used those forearm squeeze things when I absolutely needed some type of exercise. Oh, and if you have dogs, enjoy their company!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
3 months ago, I developed constant Gastroesophageal reflux disease regardless of what I eat, sitting vs laying down, gastritis, and was just diagnosed with Barrett's esophagus which will probably lead to deadly cancer at some point in my life.

I can't eat or sleep and have just about lost the will to live except I don't want to leave my wife.

26 years old, all started after I almost choked on a piece of apple.
View Quote

Dude, I've been there. Are you on the heartburn meds, big doses? Gonna do flundoplication?

You get scoped every 3 years?

I have a different issue but I have to be scoped, they are determined I will get cancer and want to catch it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top