Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope. Theres where you are wrong.

Because of you people voting for him, supporting him, chastising those who would not,  and claiming you are conservative,  I hate republicans.

But heyn he has an R by his name.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah that's the main point here. That no one can agree on a definition.

Totally not the point, that you guys rallied around a gun banner that doesn't believe in YOUR rights as a free man.

Awesome.

...and because of him you hate Republicans right?

Nope. Theres where you are wrong.

Because of you people voting for him, supporting him, chastising those who would not,  and claiming you are conservative,  I hate republicans.

But heyn he has an R by his name.

That is your problem.  Too many here cherry pick and then make disingenuous blanket condemnations all the while ignoring all the good that has been done by Republicans on gun issues....especially on the state and local level.  The fact you hate Republicans simply because of some reactions on a internet board is even more ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you didn't hear me.

If you vote for an anti gun authoritarian, you are my enemy.  You do not believe in my right to protect myself.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you vote for an anti gun authoritarian, you are my enemy.  You do not believe in my right to protect myself.

View Quote

Oh I heard you, I just find it incredibly silly and juvenile. It is an absurd dichotomy designed to stroke your feelings.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh I heard you, I just find it incredibly silly and juvenile. It is an absurd dichotomy designed to stroke your feelings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok well, have fun voting for romney or christie or whomever next time. Good day sir.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So...what was your solution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it says "AR15.FUCKING.com"

2012:
Heres a great idea. Let's rally around a guy that says none of us have a right to own these!

(Arfcom conservatives in a nutshell)

You've posted to everyone else and not me.

What was your solution?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
People that don't agree with 100% GOP talking points are "Moby" Democratic Underground plants. Like when I talk about how I think Jeb Bush is a trash candidate, that means that secretly I work for the DNC.
View Quote

Or worse.  Being a Libertarian and being called a Communist by party supporters who have no backbone.  They demean Libertarians for having principles that get in the way of the Parties progress, but then look down upon Libertarians as having no principles as they are all supposed to be "Atheist's".  Libertarians are sick of RINO's who aren't much better the the Dems, The Republican's hate the Liberaltarians for being like the Dems, and the Democrats hate America for being American.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What was your solution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it says "AR15.FUCKING.com"

2012:
Heres a great idea. Let's rally around a guy that says none of us have a right to own these!

(Arfcom conservatives in a nutshell)

What was your solution?

It's horribly complex.

Part I) don't vote for antigun authoritarians

The end.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. I also believe that most people here after '08 voted for the Kenyan, and realized they fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He looks like a penis with ears.
View Quote

All he needs now is an opening at the top for all the PJ to come spurting forth like a volcano.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ok well, have fun voting for romney or christie or whomever next time. Good day sir.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, do you think Romney would be worse on guns than the Kenyan?

Username fits.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Username fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Username fits.

Don't vote for antigun authoritarians.  Be they R or D or L

Jesus it's not that hard.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will not be either of those two to your chagrin no doubt.  Regardless, politics is not a zero sum game....it is calculated risk.  I just find it perplexing that so many wish to condemn the very party that has done more to protect the gun rights they hold so dear and absolute then anyone else....including the Libertarian Party, which has done nothing.   Don't worry, I am not one of the you must vote R or it is a vote for a D types, but clearly if they hold these things to be so dear they might do more than just throw temper tantrums on the internet.  I find it increasingly hard to take most of them seriously anymore as such.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#13]
This is why we lose elections..........
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

We lose elections because 50% of republicans pick liars to represent the rest of us. Some of us dont like liars. I mean I am okay with liars in general, but I would prefer honest people to run the free world. I wont vote for liars.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We lose elections because 50% of republicans pick liars to represent the rest of us. Some of us dont like liars. I mean I am okay with liars in general, but I would prefer honest people to run the free world. I wont vote for liars.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may as well stop voting. ALL politicians are liars.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To be fair, if they're on a ballot, there is a solid chance they're liars.

Not all, but most.

JMHO

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did stop voting because all politicians are liars.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck it.

Just take the flag down now, and put the picture of Che up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then step the fuck out of this conversation then.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
People that don't agree with 100% GOP talking points are "Moby" Democratic Underground plants. Like when I talk about how I think Jeb Bush is a trash candidate, that means that secretly I work for the DNC.
View Quote

I don't agree with 100% of GOP talking points, but I can tell you with certainty there are a lot of paid trolls floating around here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On my way out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That bastard!  I had forgotten about that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They remember how he furiously lobbied to renew the AWB in 2004, then attempted to strong-arm Congress to pass a new AWB after the VT massacre.  His critics-many claiming to be"libertarians" (guffaw, snort) here in GD were traumatized at the way George W. sold out gun owners during his 8 years as prez.

That bastard!  I had forgotten about that.  

Same as Al Gore or John Kerry harhar

And stole the election. didn't declare war. killed millions for oil. tapped Barry's and Hilda's internet and phones. repealed welfare reform, didn't sue to make co2 a hazardous substance. repealed Clinton's 1998 complete import kit ban and delayed it's barrel ban for 6 years, closed ALL pot clinics, decreased taxes, decreased federal employment by hundreds of thousands, forced militant atheists to church, force gheys to fema camps and progressive marriage civil union States to traditional marriage, banned blowjobs, forced libtards to buy guns, fly commercial airlines, buy birth control drugs ............

And McCain, Palin, Paul Ryan! After Loughner and Holmes murders, McCain, Palin, Romney, Ryan, NRA, Hickinlooper, Brewer, Biden, Barry, Hilda and Gabby flew coast to coast shilling for clinton's federal AWB. apparently ... in  ... losertarian lala land. Must be why Alan Gura, Sowell, TEA Party, GOA and the NRA endorsed Romney/Ryan and not cuntbag progressives Gary johnson and Ron Paul.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=108&session=2&vote=00024

S.Amdt. 2637 to S. 1805 (Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act)
Statement of Purpose: To provide for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban.
Vote Counts:YEAs52
NAYs47

But Ron Paul endorsing far left progressive Ralph Nader, the Green Party and banning guns with his progressive butt buddies Cynthia McKinney, Barney Frank, Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, Dennis Kucinich, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Fienstein and a fiscal spending record about the same as luke warm Thad Cochran is all good. in losertarian cult formed by democrats in 1972..  

And porkmiester Gary Johnson doubling spending, size of Gov, quadrupling debt and banning concealed carry in most of NM. Yet loudmouth weasel word 2 faced double talking libbytarians compromise their alleged principles for douchebag POS boot licking gun grabber big gov progressives anti gun authoritarians Ron Paul and Gary Johnson to campaign for Obama's 2nd term and now against NRA endorsed Republicans in midterms on gun forums.

In 2001, state lawmakers (Gary Johnson) passed a May-Issue concealed carry law.... New Mexico currently lacks laws for "Castle Doctrine" and "Stand Your Ground"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Mexico

roughly 50% increase in the size of the State Government during those eight years.

In other words Gary Johnson increased spending in New Mexico at approximately 240% the rate of inflation -- or about double and a half as fast as prices rose.
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=210816

The National Rifle Association thanked President Bush for signing the Act, for which it had lobbied, describing it as, "...the most significant piece of pro-gun legislation in twenty years into law.

A similar measure had been rejected by the Senate on March 2, 2004 after it had been combined with an extension to the assault weapons ban into a single piece of legislation.

The final bill passed only after an amendment was added that mandated safety locks on handguns and after the assault weapons ban renewal had been prevented from being added onto the bill.

The PLCAA is codified at 15 U.S.C. §§ 7901-7903.

After the 2012 Aurora, Colorado and Sandy Hook, Connecticut shooting incidents, a renewed effort has been mounted to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act to make it possible for victims of gun violence to sue firearms manufacturers and dealers on a broader array of grounds, although these efforts have proven mostly fruitless.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/109-2005/h534

S. 397 (109th): Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act
Nay   R   Paul, Ron TX 14th

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

Nick

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

So what's the pay like?

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:15:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Cool, I voted for Romney because third party automatic losers don't interest me, and I'd vote for him vs abstaining or voting for Obama.  Don't like it? Don't care...  

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
50% of GD:  "FREEEEEDOOOOOM!"  " Oh, weed?  Keep that shit illegal.  ::sips on liquor::"
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 3:51:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So what's the pay like?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what's the pay like?

I have no idea, but the Jeb Bush campaign must pay pretty well for all these whores to jump on his bandwagon so early.

Rule #1 of politics, if you are guilty of something, claim your opponent did it before the truth comes out about you.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top