Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If Gottlieb wants background checks then why is he fighting 594?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Alan Gottlieb had his way, we'd have a nationwide universal background check supported by Chuckie Schumer.  Which would be great for WA since that was still better than I-594.  Kind of shitty for the rest of us though.

If Gottlieb wants background checks then why is he fighting 594?

http://www.guns.com/2014/05/01/gottlieb-gun-rights-lobby-needs-to-lead-not-follow-on-background-checks-video/

My guess would be that he thinks sticking everybody else with background checks will save states like WA from bills like I-594.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'd have an eagle if it weren't for all that junk mail...
View Quote
Dude, you just about got me!

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As a Washingtonian, and a NRA member, I don't blame the NRA. Would have been nice to see ads, but I don't think it would have saved us, not by a long shot. This is the fault of moronic voters, the lairs behind I-594, and the major news networks in this state not giving a shit about the truth or what the law actually says.
View Quote

Actually sums up my thoughts as well, on the topic at hand.

With our recent school shooting, it would of undone most of anything the NRA could of done to defeat this garbage. I'll continue to tell as many people as I can, of how horrible 594 is but my gaze is being shifted some to the courts.

(Lifetime NRA member as well but no Eagle)
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's not a bill. Those were all defeated in the legislature.

It's a ballot referendum to the people. Which is scarier.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe if Washington didn't have a far left governor and the state legislature in the state house wasn't controlled by democrats you wouldn't have to worry about anti-gun bills.

So it's a state level vote, that somehow the NATIONAL Rifle Association is supposed to save you from with money from their magical money pot.  Or take from another state, whichever. Makes perfect sense.

Stop blaming others on the national scale for your state level failures.  It isn't the NRA's fault we haven't passed open carry here in Texas.  That's a state level issue, and one that if we received $500,000 in support of the last thing I'd be doing is whining about how they hung us out to dry.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm an NRA lifetime member - how do I get my eagle?

Also I594 as it's described in the voters pamphlet is VERY misleading and the rebuttal is poor in my opinion.  WA is fucked here because it looks like little to no effort was put forth to stop 594. NRA could have made the difference with one ad explaining how crazy the whole "transfer" thing is going to be...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, no.

Washington and its denizens is hanging Washington out to dry.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Send a picture of your Life membership card or the address label of your NRA magazine showing life membership to a site staff member, I think Striker but not positive.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's true, icons validate my otherwise empty and meaningless existence.    Whatever you want to tell yourself.

Look, no one is saying you have to have an eagle to comment about things, but the general trend in these sort of anti-NRA threads are that the ones complaining the most vocally about how the NRA should be doing things tend to be the guys who don't support the organization they're expecting so much from with even so much as an annual membership, much less Life, ILA donations, volunteer work, etc.....  You shouldn't get your feels hurt by that kind of observation unless you're doing things like starting undeserved NRA bashing threads.  Easy enough?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-----NRA Life Member - No Eagle
<-----Veteran - No Tank

Not everyone needs shiny logos to feel good about themselves.

It's true, icons validate my otherwise empty and meaningless existence.    Whatever you want to tell yourself.

Look, no one is saying you have to have an eagle to comment about things, but the general trend in these sort of anti-NRA threads are that the ones complaining the most vocally about how the NRA should be doing things tend to be the guys who don't support the organization they're expecting so much from with even so much as an annual membership, much less Life, ILA donations, volunteer work, etc.....  You shouldn't get your feels hurt by that kind of observation unless you're doing things like starting undeserved NRA bashing threads.  Easy enough?  

Now, where is my hurt feelings report? <rummage rummage>
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Our law enforcement organizations (WACOPS specifically which represents a majority of police guilds in the state) were more active and supportive than the NRA in helping us on getting SBR's and Suppressors back.
View Quote

If enough state level organization were mobilized to effectively get that bill passed, then why would you need the NRA to spend more money?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#13]
How much is the NRA spending in the 2014 election cycle for democrat politicians?

From what I was able to find, not much.

Independent Expenditures: $30,318,464
For Democrats: $12,066
Against Democrats: $16,774,319
For Republicans: $12,824,970
Against Republicans: $35,072
Electioneering Communications: $0  Electioneering Communications
Communication Costs: $274,067
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think xb40shooter has some left over from the cop thread he was trying to pass them out in....
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If enough state level organization were mobilized to effectively get that bill passed, then why would you need the NRA to spend more money?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our law enforcement organizations (WACOPS specifically which represents a majority of police guilds in the state) were more active and supportive than the NRA in helping us on getting SBR's and Suppressors back.

Difference between that situation and this is 594 isn't a bill. It is up to vote for the majority and the majority get a chance to trample on our rights. A lot easier to bomb politicians with communication vs raiding the television sets on the liberal stations.

That being stated, not advocating that the NRA should of "done more". As is, our states voting guide is screwed up and has a few out right lies from the Attorney Generals office, how the hell can anyone combat that?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think xb40shooter has some left over from the cop thread he was trying to pass them out in....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lol are you serious?

You never know if this shit is going to pass until it does. Until that point you need all the help you can get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol are you serious?

You never know if this shit is going to pass until it does. Until that point you need all the help you can get.

Actually there are very good barometers of how a particular bill is going to fair in a legislature, and the NRA can see who is mobilized.  Do you have any clue how lobbying and political organizations work, other than Monday morning quarterbacking?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Difference between that situation and this is 594 isn't a bill. It is up to vote for the majority and the majority get a chance to trample on our rights. A lot easier to bomb politicians with communication vs raiding the television sets on the liberal stations.

That being stated, not advocating that the NRA should of "done more". As is, our states voting guide is screwed up and has a few out right lies from the Attorney Generals office, how the hell can anyone combat that?
View Quote

And the reason they chose a ballot initiative instead of legislative action is likely at least partially due to the fact that the NRA spent more money in Washington state than any other state in 2012 to help pro gun politicians get elected.  

Hung out to dry, indeed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How much is the NRA spending in the 2014 election cycle for democrat politicians?

View Quote

There are about 4 million NRA members and about 90 million gun owners.

Where are the 85 million non NRA members that want to stop more gun control laws? Waiting for the few to save them?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that, but Keekleberrys argument is confused and he is comparing two very different legislative processes to criticize the NRA inappropriately.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And the reason they chose a ballot initiative instead of legislative action is likely at least partially due to the fact that the NRA spent more money in Washington state than any other state in 2012 to help pro gun politicians get elected.  

Hung out to dry, indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hung out to dry, indeed.

I wasn't agreeing with OP, on us being hung out to dry sir.

My state is screwed because of the overwhelming flood of liberals, I do not deny this.

I'm betting most of "hate" found in this thread is simply from individuals in disbelief that our own neighbors are selling us out and are in a state of denial/disbelief.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

My state is screwed because of the overwhelming flood of liberals, I do not deny this.

I'm betting most of "hate" found in this thread is simply from individuals in disbelief that our own neighbors are selling us out and are in a state of denial/disbelief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hung out to dry, indeed.

I know you weren't, just trying to drive the point through OPs thick skull.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#26]
NRA has to make calculations on where to put their money.  

NRA would LOVE to put millions into every State in the Republic, but it needs more members.

I'm proud to say that this year I took the plunge and am now an EPL Member and hope to be a full blown Life Member by year's end. My wife also became a member this year although she only has a year membership right now. We should be able to make my wife a Life Member by the end of next year.

What I would like to do is become an NRA Benefactor, but right now there are a lot of financial priorities competing against that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh, I'm sorry I was under the false assumption that the NRA was in the business of advancing gun rights, and that there's an anti-gun measure on the ballot they might be interested in fighting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the likely hood of any GOP winning any political office in Washington State?  

They are picking their battles with the goal of a GOP controlled Senate.

Oh, I'm sorry I was under the false assumption that the NRA was in the business of advancing gun rights, and that there's an anti-gun measure on the ballot they might be interested in fighting.

I am in agreement with the above statement.

I also see a lot of people talking shit about not having an NRA Icon. Not everyone cares enough to have an Icon on a message board.
I'm prior military and have been an NRA member for eight years and I don't have Icons under my name.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where are the 85 million non NRA members that want to stop more gun control laws? Waiting for the few to save them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NRA added a million members after Sandy Hook.  They now have 5 million members and with those new members and the many that became Life members when they ran the $300.00 membership deal they were able to get a short term influx of money for their war chest.  

I wonder how many of those 1 million new members came from Washington?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol that is a completely bogus statistic you cited, you're saying 68grand is the most the NRA spent in any state in 2012? I find that extremely hard to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hung out to dry, indeed.

Lol that is a completely bogus statistic you cited, you're saying 68grand is the most the NRA spent in any state in 2012? I find that extremely hard to believe.

That is direct political contributions to candidates.  Of course they spent more on ads, etc.

source

Washington
Twenty-five bills related to gun-control were introduced during Washington’s 2013 legislative session. All but two would have strengthened gun-control laws. So far, only HB 1612 has passed, creating a new registry of people convicted of firearm felonies. The other bills remained in committee at the end of the regular 2013 session and have not yet seen further action.

The NRA contributed $68,300 to candidates in Washington in 2011–2012, with $40,500 going to incumbent Republican lawmakers. Another anti-gun-control group, Gun Owners Action League of Washington, contributed $106,175 to candidates and political parties in 2011–2012. The $174,475 contributed by these groups is the most given by both pro-gun-control and anti-gun-control groups in Washington since 2000.

Losing supreme court candidate Richard Sanders, along with winning house candidates Cathy Dahlquist and Christopher Hurst, received the maximum amount allowed from both the NRA and the Gun Owners Action League of Washington.14 The two groups contributed to 105 candidates, with all but three receiving at least $900 from one of the groups. The NRA and the Gun Owners Action League of Washington contributed $10,800 to nine candidates who went on to sponsor gun bills in the 2013 legislative session.

No pro-gun-control groups donated to any 2012 legislative campaigns in Washington. Ceasefire Action Committee was the only pro-gun-control group to make contributions since 2000, giving $11,025 in 2000 and $1,000 in 2006.

They contributed more money to candidates in WA than any other state in 2012.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Just an observation. Two guys talking shit about the NRA from what I can tell from here are not members nor send them money.

Small hijack.

Never really gave a shit about it but how do I go about getting an eagle?

NRA life member.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Send a picture of your Life membership card or the address label of your NRA magazine showing life membership to a site staff member, I think Striker but not positive.[email protected]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send a picture of your Life membership card or the address label of your NRA magazine showing life membership to a site staff member, I think Striker but not positive.[email protected]

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They had no problem spending 3.2 million to defeat a trigger lock initiative in 1997 which was favored to pass by a large margin at the time as well... so they do get involved in state matters as well as initiative processes, just not so much for us this year. So something has clearly changed.

Either they think Washington is a lost cause, which I would greatly disagree with considering recent 2A gains in the state, but will admit could be their reasoning for lack of support.

Or

There are fuck fuck games going on behind the scenes due to the on-going feud with Alan Gottlieb and the NRA. If thats the case it would be a pretty petty reason to withhold support, and yet that is the only thing that makes sense as to why they refuse to support or even verbally endorse the competing pro-gun initiative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that, but Keekleberrys argument is confused and he is comparing two very different legislative processes to criticize the NRA inappropriately.

They had no problem spending 3.2 million to defeat a trigger lock initiative in 1997 which was favored to pass by a large margin at the time as well... so they do get involved in state matters as well as initiative processes, just not so much for us this year. So something has clearly changed.

Either they think Washington is a lost cause, which I would greatly disagree with considering recent 2A gains in the state, but will admit could be their reasoning for lack of support.

Or

There are fuck fuck games going on behind the scenes due to the on-going feud with Alan Gottlieb and the NRA. If thats the case it would be a pretty petty reason to withhold support, and yet that is the only thing that makes sense as to why they refuse to support or even verbally endorse the competing pro-gun initiative.

You really don't get it, do you?  NRA slapping their name on something can cause more harm than good in a blue state.  Let's say NRA spends $5 million on your state.  Bloomberg and Gates each send $10 mil to your opposition.  Ballot initiative still passes, NRA is out $5 million that would have been better spent on Senate races.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
NRA contributions to 2014 elections

North Carolina: $5.1 million
Colorado: $4.7 million
Iowa: $4.06 million
Arkansas: $2.9 million

Washington state where there's an actual anti-gun measure on the ballot for the first time in 20 years: 485k

View Quote

you fuckers are one of the states more messed up by liberals than the shit state I live in. Shut up, lost cause.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Or

View Quote

this is it exactly. the NRA refused to even publish a position supporting 591.

the feud between the NRA and the SAF is directly responsible for the mess we're in.

that, and the fact the NRA is simply not taking this initiative tactic seriously at all. they didn't do squat in Nevada, where this exact same bill is happening AGAIN, RIGHT NOW! gottlieb saw this coming years ago and wrote articles warning about it.

the initiative tactic changes everything. you can't hold lawmakers accountable, it's the voters voting the legislation in. it's immune from lobbying representatives which has been the traditional battlefield of the NRA.

there are only two ways to combat this new tactic:

* outspend the opposition. ain't gonna happen with bloomy backing it.

* outmaneuver the opposition with our own bills. this will require the support of the NRA and the SAF and other groups.

the NRA must end their feuding, NOW. or we will lose everything.

this election cycle it was "background checks". next election cycle, probably mandatory storage or some other bullshit.

we can either write our own initative, or have another draconian initiative rammed down our throats.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Washington is a lost cause. The gun laws are constantly rated in the bottom 25 states no matter how you'd like to see them. Its getting more and more liberal all the time. There are really two options for you. A) You live in western Washington, which in that case you're fucked and wouldn't know pro gun or a conservative lifestyle if it slapped you in the face. Or B) You live in eastern Washington which in that case you should move to Idaho and never look back. Pumping money into the  state of Washington would be an absolute waste of money for the NRA.
View Quote

I feel the same way about western vs eastern Oregon, (and even to some extent western vs eastern California! )

Earlier this year I spoke with the NRA rep that covers WA (and UT). He was very concerned about Washington's ballot initiative and told me then that it looked like it would probably pass and they'd end up fighting it in the courts. 'Course, that was like 7 months ago, so ...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:If this initiative strategy is successful in this state it will be used elsewhere, and that's a terrifying thought. Because lying is protected speech and bloomberg can out spend us and out advertise everywhere. Our big chance was to squash it here and discourage future attempts.
View Quote

it IS being used elsewhere, right now. they're already pushing it in nevada and arizona. and have publically stated intentions to take it to idaho, montana, and texas.

and I don't see the NRA doing anything about it. the local gun groups aren't taking it seriously either. they don't realize how bad of a threat it is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe if Washington didn't have a far left governor and the state legislature in the state house wasn't controlled by democrats you wouldn't have to worry about anti-gun bills.

I think you have answered all of your own question.

The people.

There are an awful lot of liberals on the coasts of this nation
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

the feud between the NRA and the SAF is directly responsible for the mess we're in.

View Quote

Or, as someone mentioned.....NRA is hesitant to throw their name into a vote in a blue state, especially when the polling for the initiative is so high.

Which is worse:  

1) NRA throws money at your cause (as they're doing) and helps with the ground game, while focusing on critical national elections, leaving the state level guys to take care of this state issue.

2) NRA throws all their weight behind 591 polling at 30%, spends 5 million dollars, it fails, anti gunners tout how they "beat the NRA".  

Yall keep trying to blame the NRA for a Washington voter problem.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When your turn is up I'll be completely apathetic just like everyone here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Actively involved, but being outspent 10-1

What, you think we aren't fighting it? Lol

Okay, so the NRA throws $10 million at WA to stop this state level ballot initiative, but we lose the US Senate and Democrats hold control with 51 seats.  Every single NRA member from the other 49 states would be right to say "NRA hung us out to dry NATIONALLY to save WA".

This one is on yall.  Sorry, but in a year like this that's the reality of the situation. Now, for the 3rd time:  Is your state level organization fighting this?  Are you a member?  Send me a link and I"ll sign up as a member too.

This is a state level problem that your state level organization needs to fight.  I am eager to help you fight it, but I wish you would quit saying retarded shit about the NRA being to blame here.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
NRA has to make calculations on where to put their money.  

NRA would LOVE to put millions into every State in the Republic, but it needs more members.

I'm proud to say that this year I took the plunge and am now an EPL Member and hope to be a full blown Life Member by year's end. My wife also became a member this year although she only has a year membership right now. We should be able to make my wife a Life Member by the end of next year.

What I would like to do is become an NRA Benefactor, but right now there are a lot of financial priorities competing against that.
View Quote

oh c'mon man, you can eat next week.

the NRA would be happy to spend BILLIONS if the money was there.

this is absolutely the MOST important subject concerning this country
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Or, as someone mentioned.....NRA is hesitant to throw their name into a vote in a blue state, especially when the polling for the initiative is so high.

Which is worse:  

1) NRA throws money at your cause (as they're doing) and helps with the ground game, while focusing on critical national elections, leaving the state level guys to take care of this state issue.

2) NRA throws all their weight behind 591 polling at 30%, spends 5 million dollars, it fails, anti gunners tout how they "beat the NRA".  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is worse:  

no, I blame the NRA for not cooperating with the SAF to get a bill to protect our ass against this initiative.

the NRA is right now leaving arizona hanging out to dry against the EXACT SAME THING. their initiative is even worse in some ways than 594.

and TX is next. unless the NRA starts taking this seriously, it's game over.

bloomberg's tactic is they know they cannot win with the traditional legislative process - congress or state legislatures - where the NRA has strong influence.

the initiative process is an end run around that whole system. it does not matter how much influence the NRA has over legislators now. bloomy can just buy initiatives in every state.

nobody seems to understand how bad this is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There's liberals at the helm of most major population centers.

This is a trend, you're next, hope the NRA helps you guys more than they helped us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you have answered all of your own question.

The people.

There are an awful lot of liberals on the coasts of this nation

There's liberals at the helm of most major population centers.

This is a trend, you're next, hope the NRA helps you guys more than they helped us.

not so sure, we have been moving to the right at a fairly steady pace. We shall see after tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What is the likely hood of any GOP winning any political office in Washington State?  

They are picking their battles with the goal of a GOP controlled Senate.
View Quote

2004 WA Governor's Race

2008 Governor's Race for WA

2012 Governor's Race WA

It is actually A LOT closer than you think.  WA has a fairly conservative base with a lot of imported liberals from California, Colorado and, of course, their own homegrown socialists in Seattle.

Voter fraud is RAMPANT amongst Dem voters here.

The newest governor is awful too.  He has slashed MANY jobs in the state.  Someone I know works for the state and her job was the only one out of her office of about 20 that did not get cut.  She has 28 years with the state, as did many of the others (we're talking CPAs and whatnot).

WA is not a lost cause, but many people think so.  The phrasing on the ballot for the upcoming election makes it sound like I-594 is everybody's best friend.  It is basically making it such that you cannot sell a firearm to ANYONE unless you go through a dealer, save for direct family.  Can't even lend them to a friend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
NRA contributions to 2014 elections

North Carolina: $5.1 million
Colorado: $4.7 million
Iowa: $4.06 million
Arkansas: $2.9 million

Washington state where there's an actual anti-gun measure on the ballot for the first time in 20 years: 485k

View Quote

I was just thinking about this today. I use SGN, ARMS, WAguns and have been a paying NRA member for a long time.

I'm beyond upset at the lack of support provided by NRA. I will not be renewing my membership.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top