Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 12:05:45 PM EDT
I see many vendors offer free shipping if you buy XXX numbers of rounds but I would like to buy an assorted group of different ammo to see how they compare.  

I have Colt SP1 with a 1:12 twist so my choices for ammo are a little less but I would still see how much difference I would see if I paid a little more per round but shipping costs making it not practical to order a few boxes from here and a few from there.

Anyone know of a vendor that offers free shipping on combined orders?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Most I see that offer free shipping is over a $$ amount not certain rounds of ammo.

That said I don't see many free shipping offers.

If you are getting "free shipping" you are instead paying for it in the price of the ammo itself.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't checked their stock lately, but Cope's Distribution offers $9.99 flat rate shipping on any/all orders...which is almost free.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That will work for me - Thank you!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Palmetto State Armory offers free shipping every few weeks.  Good prices too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top