Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 8:43:39 AM EDT
Huh:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-bay-talks-direct-benghazi-744933

Bay is in negotiations to direct 13 Hours, the adaptation of Mitchell Zuckoff’s book about the attack on an American compound in Libya that left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens dead.

Chuck Hogan wrote the script adapting the book, which details how on Sept. 11, 2012, terrorists attacked the U.S. State Department Special Mission Compound in Benghazi. The focus is on six members of a security team that valiantly fought to defend the many Americans stationed there. They only partially succeeded: Stevens and a foreign service worker were killed in one attack, and two contract workers were killed during a second assault on a CIA station nearby.
View Quote

Let's hope he gets the film and finally the American people can see how these worthless Obama fucks hung Doherty and Woods out to dry.

FBHO.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#1]
tagged
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Huh:

Bay is in negotiations to direct 13 Hours, the adaptation of Mitchell Zuckoff’s book about the attack on an American compound in Libya that left U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens dead.

Chuck Hogan wrote the script adapting the book, which details how on Sept. 11, 2012, terrorists attacked the U.S. State Department Special Mission Compound in Benghazi. The focus is on six members of a security team that valiantly fought to defend the many Americans stationed there. They only partially succeeded: Stevens and a foreign service worker were killed in one attack, and two contract workers were killed during a second assault on a CIA station nearby.
View Quote

Let's hope he gets the film and finally the American people can see how these worthless Obama fucks hung Doherty and Woods out to dry.

FBHO.
View Quote

Hope springs eternal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to see it be good, but I have no hopes. I remember Bay or one of the studios that he worked for/with having some sort of connection with the DoD or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd like to see it be good, but I have no hopes. I remember Bay or one of the studios that he worked for/with having some sort of connection with the DoD or something like that.
View Quote

Has anyone read the book?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to pick it up on the way home. I'll let you all know if there's a possibility of it being somewhat truthful.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm going to pick it up on the way home. I'll let you all know if there's a possibility of it being somewhat truthful.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is somewhat truthful, yes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Will Tea Leoni be madame secretary?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Huh:

View Quote

FBHO.
View Quote

lol. Doubt it. They shouldn't have been there and should have minded their own business. Obama did the best he could with what he was given.

It will probably be pro O or neutral.

FBHO
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I would be stoked if it were Michael Mann. Not so sure about this one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Michael Bay directed, Optimus Prime will be the Ambassador
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#13]
The very best we can hope for is neutral. Most likely it will be a puff piece of Hilda and why she would be the bestest president evar!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I would be stoked if it were Michael Mann. Not so sure about this one.
View Quote

Those two are homeboys.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bay has always had ridiculous DoD support for his films.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Will Decepticons be attacking the embassy?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Great.  2 more hours of stuff exploding for no apparent reason.

"Ok, a terrorist is going to fire 4 rounds from his rifle.  The bullets are going to hit this brick wall and it's going to have a massive explosion."

Sound about right?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#18]
As Locke Peterseim wrote reviewing Transformers 4, Micheal Bay is a master at portraying America portraying itself. When it comes to splitting the difference between glorifying the men who do the violence and vilifying the ones who tell them to do it, I trust Bay to do the job with signature style.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top