Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/10/27/rand-paul-could-win-libertarian-nomination-too

Members of the Libertarian Party are bracing for an internal struggle over whether to back the libertarian-leaning senator if he appears poised to win the Republican nomination in 2016.

Paul is unlikely to directly seek the third party’s support, but could win it anyhow through the work of eager activists like those who worked the campaigns of his father, former Texas Rep. Ron Paul, a GOP presidential contender in 2008 and 2012 and the Libertarian nominee in 1988.

A co-nomination from one of the nation’s most significant minor parties could help Paul - if he’s the Republican nominee - avoid losing hundreds of thousands of votes to an ideological ally. In some states, his name would appear twice on ballots.

If Paul is nominated by both the Republican and Libertarian parties, it could also unleash electoral scenarios unseen in decades, such as the negotiation of a fusion slate of electors. Libertarians could, theoretically, nominate their own vice presidential candidate.
View Quote

Here you go "libertarians steal our votes" Republicans. 2016 is your chance to nominate a small government candidate and win our support. May the odds be ever in your favor.
View Quote

I would be extremely happy to see Rand Paul heading the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They need to take over the Republican party...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/10/27/rand-paul-could-win-libertarian-nomination-too

Members of the Libertarian Party are bracing for an internal struggle over whether to back the libertarian-leaning senator if he appears poised to win the Republican nomination in 2016.

Paul is unlikely to directly seek the third party’s support, but could win it anyhow through the work of eager activists like those who worked the campaigns of his father, former Texas Rep. Ron Paul, a GOP presidential contender in 2008 and 2012 and the Libertarian nominee in 1988.

A co-nomination from one of the nation’s most significant minor parties could help Paul - if he’s the Republican nominee - avoid losing hundreds of thousands of votes to an ideological ally. In some states, his name would appear twice on ballots.

If Paul is nominated by both the Republican and Libertarian parties, it could also unleash electoral scenarios unseen in decades, such as the negotiation of a fusion slate of electors. Libertarians could, theoretically, nominate their own vice presidential candidate.

Here you go "libertarians steel our votes" Republicans. 2016 is your chance to nominate a small government candidate and win our support. May the odds be ever in your favor.

They need to take over the Republican party...
This but libertarians will just call us loyalists

I will vote for him if he wins the nomination or if he has the best chance of winning out of the non democrat options.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

http://hammeroftruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ron-paul-chris-kyle-tweet.jpg

Ron Paul can fornicate himself with an iron rod.

ETA : Shoot. It's about his kid.

I still stand by my post.
View Quote
Ask me how I know you can't read

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Statements like this bother me. Just reinforcing the "victim" mentality.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After seeing Rand kowtow to the race baiters in the wake of the whole ferguson thing, I can't get excited about voting for him.

He's an empty suit like the rest of them.

Blacks SHOULD be voting for Republicans, for a lot of reasons. He is courting them, has been for a while. He makes excellent points.

Anyone who thinks that race does not still, even if inadvertently, skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention. Our prisons are full of black and brown men and women who are serving inappropriately long and harsh sentences for non-violent mistakes in their youth.
-Rand Paul

That statement is factually correct. Why do objective facts bother you?

Rand Paul is a politician, so I expect that if elected he'd fuck over and back stab his base to some degree just like all politicians. But he might also do some small amount of good. We could certainly do worse.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's a waste of time, move on to someone else to try and push thru.
View Quote

Please enlighten us with facts and reasons.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Blacks SHOULD be voting for Republicans, for a lot of reasons. He is courting them, has been for a while. He makes excellent points.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After seeing Rand kowtow to the race baiters in the wake of the whole ferguson thing, I can't get excited about voting for him.

And courting them costs him nothing. He never promised them anything. To me telling black folks that they should be treated like everyone else is not radical by any means. Let them worry about what that means.

He has a very good chance of getting my vote if he makes it into the primaries but it is way too early to be jumping on a bandwagon.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's a waste of time, move on to someone else to try and push thru.
View Quote

Are you an Act of Love kind of guy, or more of a Krispy Kreme backer?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here you go "libertarians steal our votes" Republicans. 2016 is your chance to nominate a small government candidate and win our support. May the odds be ever in your favor.
View Quote

So Libertarian candidate Rand Paul gets 25% of votes. Republican candidate Rand Paul gets 26% of votes. Democrat candidate Clinton wins with 49% of votes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The premise of this is that he would be on both ballots simultaneously. It would be the opposite of a spoiler.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he chooses to be a spoiler he can kiss any chance of being POTUS goodbye.

The premise of this is that he would be on both ballots simultaneously. It would be the opposite of a spoiler.

I doubt the courts would allow a cumalitive combined vote total. The two candidates L & R would be treated as seperate candidates even if the same man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So Libertarian candidate Rand Paul gets 25% of votes. Republican candidate Rand Paul gets 26% of votes. Democrat candidate Clinton wins with 49% of votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']
Snip

So (25+26)<49? Or am I just behind having not taken common core?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I doubt the courts would allow a cumalitive combined vote total. The two candidates L & R would be treated as seperate candidates even if the same man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Moot point. He won't get on the L ticket anyway.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If the Republican Party was more than a hidden Democratic Party, there wouldn't be a need for the Libertarian Party.
View Quote

If that was true, we'd be a year into the 2nd AWB with no sunset and far more damaging than AWB 1.  Instead, prices are starting to come back down to normal levels for ammo and ARs are just about fucking free.

Look, I get it.  I get pissed at the GOP, too.  But make no mistake that not a single one of them voted for Obamacare and they all told Obama, Holder, Bloomberg, etc to go pound sand when it came to 2A.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If that was true, we'd be a year into the 2nd AWB with no sunset and far more damaging than AWB 1.  Instead, prices are starting to come back down to normal levels for ammo and ARs are just about fucking free.

Look, I get it.  I get pissed at the GOP, too.  But make no mistake that not a single one of them voted for Obamacare and they all told Obama, Holder, Bloomberg, etc to go pound sand when it came to 2A.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the Republican Party was more than a hidden Democratic Party, there wouldn't be a need for the Libertarian Party.

I agree with this.

However, my real question is if they would have held the line if it was Romneycare and telling Mittens to pound sand on AWB II. Hard to claim that a party who put up a candidate who passed socialized medicine into law and signed an AWB wouldn't go for it from their guy.

A D Potus and R House and Senate seem to do a lot better (ie be gridlocked more) than all three being the same, which is how we get things like Medicare Part D and the TSA.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not how the electoral college works.  In such an unlikely scenario (ignoring your use of popular vote totals instead of electoral votes,) Rand Paul would be elected President.  Should the two parties (L and R) name differing VP candidates, then Clinton's running mate would win that office.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is not up to the courts---Electors vote for people, not parties.  270 votes for Rand Paul, no matter the party, would elect him as President.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I agree with this.

However, my real question is if they would have held the line if it was Romneycare and telling Mittens to pound sand on AWB II. Hard to claim that a party who put up a candidate who passed socialized medicine into law and signed an AWB wouldn't go for it from their guy.

A D Potus and R House and Senate seem to do a lot better (ie be gridlocked more) than all three being the same, which is how we get things like Medicare Part D and the TSA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this.

Good point.  Romneycare I could see some of them getting on board with.  Some.  But I think our response (meaning gun owners writing letters, calling and just flat out harassing our reps) would have been the same on AWB II and it probably would have played out about the same.  Democrats in charge?  Not a chance...we would be in a world of shit right now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Did you read the article?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The problem with this scenario is that the votes (for Rand Paul on the Republican line, and for Rand Paul on the Libertarian line) would not cumulate. Each party would have its own distinct slate of electors in each state, so the votes would be working at cross purposes. It would be the same as if Rand Paul was on the Republican line, and Joe Blow was on the Libertarian line. The Libertarian (even if it was Rand Paul himself) would be the spoiler.

Did you read the article?

If Paul is nominated by both the Republican and Libertarian parties, it could also unleash electoral scenarios unseen in decades, such as the negotiation of a fusion slate of electors.

The parties could work that out.  

And he'd win.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']
Snip

I do not believe the courts would rule that the Libertarian candidate and the Republican candidate could combine their votes, even if they were the same man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It is not up to the courts---Electors vote for people, not parties.  270 votes for Rand Paul, no matter the party, would elect him as President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have to see it to believe it after the drama of the last several elections.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His points may seem excellent from a practical and measured perspective but they're horrible politics.

Once the average Black voter hears about his dad's fringe racist newsletters, he will be radioactive to them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Anyone who thinks that race does not still, even if inadvertently, skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention. Our prisons are full of black and brown men and women who are serving inappropriately long and harsh sentences for non-violent mistakes in their youth.
-Rand Paul

Me too.  None of the high profile cases that have the Blacks so riled up had anything to do with 'racial disparities'.

And from what I've read the classic Black/Latino honor student who was caught once with a joint and ended up in jail for the rest of their life is a unicorn that only exists on NPR.  Most of the minority youth who end up in prison have lengthy criminal records.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]
When the Republicans can let go of the social issues and quit worrying about gays taking over the world, then I'll vote for them. Until then I'm voting 3rd party or not voting at all.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Me too.  None of the high profile cases that have the Blacks so riled up had anything to do with 'racial disparities'.

And from what I've read the classic Black/Latino honor student who was caught once with a joint and ended up in jail for the rest of their life is a unicorn that only exists on NPR.  Most of the minority youth who end up in prison have lengthy criminal records.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Rand Paul

Careful it's a treasured Icon of GD as well
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The problem with this scenario is that the votes (for Rand Paul on the Republican line, and for Rand Paul on the Libertarian line) would not cumulate. Each party would have its own distinct slate of electors in each state, so the votes would be working at cross purposes. It would be the same as if Rand Paul was on the Republican line, and Joe Blow was on the Libertarian line. The Libertarian (even if it was Rand Paul himself) would be the spoiler.
View Quote

Since you're a Marxist you should remember that Communist Party USA endorsed Obama in 2012.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Ron Paul ran for President several times but it was not because he ever had the expectations of winning.  It was to get the message out that the government is out of control both on domestic and foreign policies.  Unfortunately most Americans are too stupid to care about fiscal responsibility, personal liberties or non interventionism.  

It remains to be seen if Rand Paul will be like his father and sacrifice for the message or if he will stay with the Republican Progressive mainstream and not make waves.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

His points may seem excellent from a practical and measured perspective but they're horrible politics.

Once the average Black voter hears about his dad's fringe racist newsletters, he will be radioactive to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  There are MANY black Ron Paul supporters. Those letter don't mean anything to them.  There are many smart folks in the black community.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#27]
So, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I would have to see it to believe it after the drama of the last several elections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can believe all you want, but when you vote in a presidential election you are not voting for the people running for that office, but for a slate of electors.  Say you live in SD, and on your ballot you see a choice of D, R, L, and Green party candidates.  That means there are 12 potential electors running---3 who have pledged to vote R, three who have pledged to vote D, etc.  When the votes are totaled in SD, the three people who got the most votes become electors, and go to the electoral college.  If the three folks who got the most votes had pledged to vote R, then typically that would mean that SD's three EC votes would go to the R candidates, but in fact those three people could vote for anyone they please, so long as those people they select are eligible to hold the offices (note that in some states the electors may only select from a list of candidates.)  In SD, there is not even a penalty for doing so, and those electors could theoretically cast their votes for me and you as POTUS/VP, and those votes would be counted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Rand Paul

A better example is the prohibition on student aid for those convicted of misdemeanor drug possession.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bullshit.  There are MANY black Ron Paul supporters. Those letter don't mean anything to them.  There are many smart folks in the black community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to Wiki, Ron Paul only pulled 11% of the total votes cast in the 2012 GOP Primaries.  So even if half of his votes came from Blacks, that's still only 5% of the total.

And that doesn't even take into consideration how faulty it is to take the voting patterns of Blacks who participate in the GOP Primary process and try to extrapolate them into the General Election population.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A better example is the prohibition on student aid for those convicted of misdemeanor drug possession.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-Rand Paul

I absolutely agree with you on that but that's not the example Rand used.  He specifically said 'serving inappropriately long and harsh sentences for non-violent mistakes in their youth', essentially parroting the NPR/NAACP talking points.

It was an extremely foolish statement, that Time Magazine op-ed he wrote.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no right to financial aid.

Government goods are not supposed to be inherently redistributive focused goods without conditions. Additionally, I believe that the specific prohibition you cite is neither blanket or permanent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:58:50 PM EDT
[#33]
If Rand refused the Lib. nomination could they still run him?

If so it would only convince me further that Libertarians are simply far left Dem shills and no better than anarchists.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Since it looks like its going to be Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton.  I would say that I would vote for anybody else besides either of those.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You can believe all you want, but when you vote in a presidential election you are not voting for the people running for that office, but for a slate of electors.  Say you live in SD, and on your ballot you see a choice of D, R, L, and Green party candidates.  That means there are 12 potential electors running---3 who have pledged to vote R, three who have pledged to vote D, etc.  When the votes are totaled in SD, the three people who got the most votes become electors, and go to the electoral college.  If the three folks who got the most votes had pledged to vote R, then typically that would mean that SD's three EC votes would go to the R candidates, but in fact those three people could vote for anyone they please, so long as those people they select are eligible to hold the offices (note that in some states the electors may only select from a list of candidates.)  In SD, there is not even a penalty for doing so, and those electors could theoretically cast their votes for me and you as POTUS/VP, and those votes would be counted.
View Quote

Okay. In my scenario the D got the most votes. Not the L or the R. You are looking at it from the perspective of its the same candidate. Its two different candidates who happen to be the same man. Are you saying they would send 1.4 L electors and 1.6 R electors? Or do they send the three Dem electors because their candidate got the most votes with 49% vs 25 & 26?

I think the Dems lawyers would be arguing in a emergency session of the supreme court if they didnt get all three electors for having the most votes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

They would rather put up a weak socialist like McCain or Romney and then whine about losing the election.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Okay. In my scenario the D got the most votes. Not the L or the R. You are looking at it from the perspective of its the same candidate. Its two different candidates who happen to be the same man. Are you saying they would send 1.4 L electors and 1.6 R electors? Or do they send the three Dem electors because their candidate got the most votes with 49% vs 25 & 26?

I think the Dems lawyers would be arguing in a emergency session of the supreme court if they didnt get all three electors for having the most votes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for reminding everyone that the founders based our elections on political parties. Oh, wait, they didn't.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't think it'll happen, because he isn't really a libertarian. He's a traditional, conservative republican who only happens to lean ever-so-slightly libertarian on a handful of civil liberties issues. That's still too much for the usual suspects, though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Government goods are not supposed to be inherently redistributive focused goods without conditions. Additionally, I believe that the specific prohibition you cite is neither blanket or permanent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe IIRC it only pertains to convictions for the selling of drugs....not simply possession.  I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Derp on my part.  I assumed you were talking about national vote totals.  I don't know how I did that---in my hypothetical example of SD, 49% D, 25% R, 26% L, and one vote each for you and I, you are in fact correct, the three potential electors who pledged to vote D would win, and SD would furnish three EC votes for the D candidate.  Such would be the fate of most states where the votes were split similarly.  In light of my (hopefully) more considered thoughts on your posts, you appear to be correct, and I was wrong.  Though I still assert no judges would be involved (hey, a man's gotta still be right about *something*, right?)

Sorry for the delay in my meal of crow, but a friend with no TV came over and we were watching a marathon session of Haven with him, then I tried to stay up all night watching Walking Dead and fell asleep.  (Have a switch from 0600-1435 to 2025-0500 going on today and was trying to mess with my internal clock to compensate.)
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Since it looks like its going to be Jeb Bush Vs Hillary Clinton.  I would say that I would vote for anybody else besides either of those.
View Quote

What is it with people insisting on knowledge of who the nominees are going to be before the midterms are even over?  

And the Hillary inevitability is pretty funny since she already fell on her face once, back when she was a younger and more attractive candidate.  Nothing that's come to pass in the past four years has put more bloom on that rose...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blacks vote how their community leaders race czars and celebrities tell them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Too many party line Repubs will vote for the potato wearing the red tie.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

USNews. Only the 7th most progressive DNC propaganda site on the internet. What's next? DU? huffin, dailykoz?

1) CNN: 52
2) The Huffington Post: 393
3) Time: 553
4) NPR: 1,524
5) Slate: 1,569
6) Newsweek: 1,690
7) U.S. News & World Report: 2,408
8) Politico: 2,470
9) Salon: 2,455
10) Indy Media: 3,534

11) The Democratic Underground: 6,992
12) The Atlantic: 8,538
13) The Village Voice: 8,922
14) Daily Kos: 10,385
15) Eschaton: 10,496
16) New Yorker: 12,429
17) The Daily Beast: 12,512
18) Alternet: 15,763
19) Common Dreams: 18,144
20) Crooks and Liars: 19,337

21) Buzzflash: 19,423
22) TPM Cafe: 21,592
23) MoveOn: 21,786
24) Mother Jones: 22,277
25) Amnesty International: 23,807
26) Counterpunch: 23,841
27) The Nation: 24,552
28) Antiwar: 24,799
29) Think Progress: 25,168
30) Raw Story: 26,663

31) The New Republic: 26,867
32) Planned Parenthood: 28,207
33) Information Clearing House: 28,605
34) What Really Happened: 31,583
35) OpEdNews: 31,835
36) Bad Subjects: 33,120
37) Political Wire: 34,698
38) World Socialist Website: 35,122
39) ACLU: 37,195
40) Inter-American Commission on Human Rights: 37,494

41) Media Matters: 37,650
42) Feministing: 38,376
43) Truthout: 38,809
44) Drudge Retort: 41,472
45) The American Prospect: 42,082
46) Harper’s Magazine: 42,659
47) Firedoglake: 42,836
48) TruthDig: 44,389
49) Wonkette: 45,704
50) AmericaBlog: 45,195

you're claiming US News and World report is more progressive than Mother Jones?

And DU is only 11th?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#45]
This would make me happy, this should make everyone happy. He's halfway between libertarians and GOP.

But the GOP hardliners only want us to sacrifice our principles when we're in the voting booth to stop the DNC, them actually being forced to do that lol not gonna happen.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By

And the Hillary inevitability is pretty funny since she already fell on her face once, back when she was a younger and more attractive candidate.
View Quote

I fell for it in early 08.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Why does this logic never work the other way?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What is it with people insisting on knowledge of who the nominees are going to be before the midterms are even over?  

And the Hillary inevitability is pretty funny since she already fell on her face once, back when she was a younger and more attractive candidate.  Nothing that's come to pass in the past four years has put more bloom on that rose...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary is highly unlikely to get the nomination. If she did, it'd be a cakewalk for the R unless they fuck up and put in Act of Love or the NJ Lardass.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hillary is highly unlikely to get the nomination. If she did, it'd be a cakewalk for the R unless they fuck up and put in Act of Love or the NJ Lardass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foreign Policy is one of the huge issues making the Dems nervous, and Hillary was the face of Obama's Foreign Policy for 4 years.  I agree, not gonna happen.  Every project she focused on has turned to shit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Foreign Policy is one of the huge issues making the Dems nervous, and Hillary was the face of Obama's Foreign Policy for 4 years.  I agree, not gonna happen.  Every project she focused on has turned to shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention all of stories of the money-grubbing associated with Chelsea's 'career' and the Clinton Foundation.  Combined with her tone-deaf insistence on portraying herself as some humble, struggling housewife, Hillary has made herself an object of derision.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top