View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that I'm thinking about it, the old man had to be a member

He got both.

That, and he disarmed one of them.
He had to.  I heard one of them was a pain in the neck.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wasn't the Biden method shoot the shotgun up in the air to scare them away?
View Quote

Biden said you should "shoot into the air."  The old man thought he said "shoot into their hair."  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
The only downside to this story is that he has created two future disability recipients...not to mention the enormous hospital and Life Flight bills that will certainly NOT be paid by the thieves.

I think a law requiring criminals to pay for all medical expenses incurred during criminal activity should be in place. If you can't pay it and have served your time for the crime itself, then you continue with more jail time until the medical bills have been "paid off". How does $5k per year sound?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The only downside to this story is that he has created two future disability recipients...not to mention the enormous hospital and Life Flight bills that will certainly NOT be paid by the thieves.

I think a law requiring criminals to pay for all medical expenses incurred during criminal activity should be in place. If you can't pay it and have served your time for the crime itself, then you continue with more jail time until the medical bills have been "paid off". How does $5k per year sound?
View Quote
SSI disability checks are waived if you are disabled while committing a felony.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outfuckingstanding.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The home owner will not get charged for Jack or Shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He will be charged.

From the Article: One of the suspects collapsed inside the house while the other stumbled outside and across the street to a neighbor’s front yard.  The suspects were not from the area and drove onto the street in a car that was reported stolen earlier in the day.

The home owner will not get charged for Jack or Shit.

Yeah, I could do that here in Illinois* and be pretty safe legally.  

*with an AR15 and 30 round magazines
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Biden said you should "shoot into the air."  The old man thought he said "shoot into their hair."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn't the Biden method shoot the shotgun up in the air to scare them away?

He did shoot thru the air, that air just happened to be in front of the two burglars.  <Shrugs shoulders>
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top