Quoted:

Page 5 sucks.
View Quote

All the pages have sucked
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OP is Eric Frien hiding out in a motel in Canada waiting for a flight to Cuba.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why am I an "AMATEUR"? At what?

You come across as some nerdy kid who has read a lot about the intelligence services, but doesn't REALLY understand how they work - but wants to try to come across as some cool operator with all kinds of inside knowledge.

Yeah and I'm not worried that the AR15.com webmaster hasn't already given FBI SAIC my motel's wi-fi IP address and the motel's ISP hasn't already given up the physical address of the motel. And if it's AT&T or Verizon the FBI doesn't even need to ask ISP for CN&A as they have a direct link to it.

And why would Raoul Castro welcome Eric? The Castro brothers have changed their anti-USA tactics now. They're trying not to piss us off as they want those tourist dollars.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah and I'm not worried that the AR15.com webmaster hasn't already given FBI SAIC my motel's wi-fi IP address and the motel's ISP hasn't already given up the physical address of the motel. And if it's AT&T or Verizon the FBI doesn't even need to ask ISP for CN&A as they have a direct link to it.

And why would Raoul Castro welcome Eric? The Castro brothers have changed their anti-USA tactics now. They're trying not to piss us off as they want those tourist dollars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You come across as some nerdy kid who has read a lot about the intelligence services, but doesn't REALLY understand how they work - but wants to try to come across as some cool operator with all kinds of inside knowledge.

You watch too much X-Files I think

I would love to lick Scullys fart box though
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

No, it isn't me. I just saw this and thought, "man, these guys are probably going to think this guy is me"...

Nope, I did my own post on Eric Frein which went well and opinions were shared. Nothing farther to discuss due to the lack of news.

ETA: Landlord dropped my lease and gave me the rest of my rent back. I have 30 days to move out

I also agree that I was acting immature because I was angry and upset. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Derision is not an answer... I'm anxious to hear your opinion.

Mikhail - Yes I know he was replying to me. My point was that everything that glitters is not gold. I mean his take on what and who I am might be is based on stereotypical conjecture. He could be right about me but we will never know at what point he was right as he offers no counterpoint to support his contentions or conclusions. Ridicule is a sign of puerility not the converse.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No, it isn't me. I just saw this and thought, "man, these guys are probably going to think this guy is me"...

Nope, I did my own post on Eric Frein which went well and opinions were shared. Nothing farther to discuss due to the lack of news.

ETA: Landlord dropped my lease and gave me the rest of my rent back. I have 30 days to move out

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's all gun, help up make fun of the nutter we've acquired
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you even 9 proxies, bro?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I had already read through that thread and I noticed LORAX who intrigued me. HOMESTEAD1 has some interesting theories but he is not me. I wish he would come back and engage me too. It would kinda sorta proove I'm not him.

FYI - Eric is NOT gone. He was spotted as late as last week in Swiftwater. He is pro-Serbian and that disturbs me. Serbians have been the cause of so many "bad" things for USA since 1914. They also shot down one of our stealth fighters (F117) and possibly a stealth bomber too. They also did some very bad things to BOSNIANS with the help of my gf Val's agency (i.e. US contractors). So forgive me if I think Eric is a P.O.S. Clinton made a huge mistake bringing them over here for refuge. Should have sent them to Cuba or Central America to keep them out of our hair.

I'm not referring to decent law-abiding Serbians. Only the warmongering and arrogant soldiers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why.

And we pissed him off yesterday so bad he took his ball and went home, now here you are...

I had already read through that thread and I noticed LORAX who intrigued me. HOMESTEAD1 has some interesting theories but he is not me. I wish he would come back and engage me too. It would kinda sorta proove I'm not him.

FYI - Eric is NOT gone. He was spotted as late as last week in Swiftwater. He is pro-Serbian and that disturbs me. Serbians have been the cause of so many "bad" things for USA since 1914. They also shot down one of our stealth fighters (F117) and possibly a stealth bomber too. They also did some very bad things to BOSNIANS with the help of my gf Val's agency (i.e. US contractors). So forgive me if I think Eric is a P.O.S. Clinton made a huge mistake bringing them over here for refuge. Should have sent them to Cuba or Central America to keep them out of our hair.

I'm not referring to decent law-abiding Serbians. Only the warmongering and arrogant soldiers.

To clear this up, I am not this guy! Seriously, Nor-Cal can prove it I hope via IP address, email checks, and the like.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Mikhail - Yes I know he was replying to me. My point was that everything that glitters is not gold. I mean his take on what and who I am might be is based on stereotypical conjecture. He could be right about me but we will never know at what point he was right as he offers no counterpoint to support his contentions or conclusions. Ridicule is a sign of puerility not the converse.
View Quote

I was replying to him not you

He has a peculiar avian fetish
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So... Homestead1 was Shoeh8er's troll account and Spookysr is his?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When will this train wreck end ?

Do you have any opinions about the Navy ?

If your referring to me being a TROLL or HOMESTEAD1 you are mistaken. This is just a thread I started about finding Eric with some high-tech methods. Somehow the "derailment" happened when Leatherface said I should be initiated first and then everyone went wild. I'm just playing along as the happy-idiot. I don't mind the ridicule. I rather like it.

The US NAVY? Yes I have an ongoing love affair for them. I missed my calling in the submarine service. However, I was a contractor for them for awhile. I guess I have authority-issues and I can't figure out why subs don't have screen doors...

No, I think the Navy is outdated (personal opinion).
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show's cancelled dude! And licking Jillian Anderson's "fart box" is something you considered romantic? I would think the rest of her body would be more of an incitement.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#14]
FINALLY!!! Maybe these guys will believe me now. I'm not you...

However, please go to my OP and look for LORAX's reply. I know it will be a hard slough because some just want to troll me rather than engage me in intelligent commentary and/or debate. Definite sign of puerility. I'm taking it as some of them actually try to be civil. I would like to discuss with you about ERIC and his future plans. I hope FBI is monitoring us too. Maybe they can get some inspiration from fresh ideas (or not).
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Also to clear this up, unlike OP, I do not have the looks to attract "Val". This is my girlfriend and I about 2 years ago at my sisters wedding:

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Also to clear this up, unlike OP, I do not have the looks to attract "Val". This is my girlfriend and I about 2 years ago at my sisters wedding:

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/HomesteadOne/DSC06164_zpsf3dbd7f7.jpg
View Quote

Girlfriend? Thought you just got divorced?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Internet Proxies are cool. There are a number of them in Europe , Asia, etc. Eric could use. Using any in North America is pointless for obvious reasons. However, NSA is no amateur at that gambit and using their very sophisticated technology that Snowden revealed I think they could find workarounds to that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/HomesteadOne/DSC06164_zpsf3dbd7f7.jpg

That is why I got divorced.... I made a mistake marrying right out of high school. I was not mature enough for it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just what Frien would say.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OH OK... I like birds too. DK and I might get along. I can talk for hours about birds and raptors. Love em!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

OK I'll be whoever you want me to be... Do you guys have any comment on my OP? I would like Lorax to chyme in to as it was directed at him. Would like you guys opinion too.
View Quote

You want MY opinion? OK:
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Now we have TWO lying ass goofy mutha fuckas?! I don't know if my heart can handle it......
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Outdated??? Shut yer' mouth!

You need to check out their SPAWAR website. They got stuff that will blow your mind. You have to put up with a consent to monitoring thingy but it's well worth it. Example: an rf antenna made out of a water squirt machine. I know it sounds silly but you have to check it out and be amazed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When will this train wreck end ?

Do you have any opinions about the Navy ?

If your referring to me being a TROLL or HOMESTEAD1 you are mistaken. This is just a thread I started about finding Eric with some high-tech methods. Somehow the "derailment" happened when Leatherface said I should be initiated first and then everyone went wild. I'm just playing along as the happy-idiot. I don't mind the ridicule. I rather like it.

The US NAVY? Yes I have an ongoing love affair for them. I missed my calling in the submarine service. However, I was a contractor for them for awhile. I guess I have authority-issues and I can't figure out why subs don't have screen doors...

Outdated??? Shut yer' mouth!

You need to check out their SPAWAR website. They got stuff that will blow your mind. You have to put up with a consent to monitoring thingy but it's well worth it. Example: an rf antenna made out of a water squirt machine. I know it sounds silly but you have to check it out and be amazed.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:33:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I've made ladies squirt, it's pretty amazing too
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Val was a goof. Mrs. Wilson wouldn't spit on me if my arse was on fire... Anyway they are doing well in NM and have no divorce plans. They are still worried about some of Dubya's psychopath "friends" but they are well protected by Doctor's Heckler & Koch as are many people these days
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#26]
OP contains just enough insanity to quite possibly be Eric Frein....

I hear Trebevic is nice this time of year.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I'm just a tad smarter than Eric... I would not have cowardly gunned down two LEO's in cold-blood. IMO he's not in Canada. IMO He's at these coordinates (41°08'30"N 75°20'03"W) plotting to assault Swiftwater (only 5 miles away) in the coming days. I'll bet dollars to donuts on it. IMO He has no computers with him. Only a 308 rifle with a decent scope and some camping supplies. He may have a FRS/GMRS radio but no cell phone. Too easy to track cell phones. The FRS radios can be tracked with Doppler RDF quickly but if he keeps moving and only uses short bursts of coded verbal messages to his cohorts he might get away with using 2-way radio. Also there is no AC power where he is. Doesn't seem smart enuf' to go solar.

Why is the task force taking so long? You would too if there was a decent sniper out there. Nobody wants to walk into his cross-hairs. Also I think the FBI wants to checkout this Serbian angle. Eric may be in cahoots with Serbian terrorists and they may be handling him. The more "intel" they can gather the better. Who knows what these Serbs have up their sneaky collective sleeves for USA. "Other" agencies may have been matrixed in by now. The Boston Bombers where arguably being handled by Chechen terrorists (and some say even by US?).

Send in the canines and be done with it. They find him and be done with it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#28]
OP:

Gene, go back to posting on your website. Seriously. There is no 4 day earth time rotation schedule. It's a normal 24 hour period.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I think I'm just a tad smarter than Eric... I would not have cowardly gunned down two LEO's in cold-blood. IMO he's not in Canada. IMO He's at these coordinates (41°08'30"N 75°20'03"W) plotting to assault Swiftwater (only 5 miles away) in the coming days. I'll bet dollars to donuts on it. IMO He has no computers with him. Only a 308 rifle with a decent scope and some camping supplies. He may have a FRS/GMRS radio but no cell phone. Too easy to track cell phones. The FRS radios can be tracked with Doppler RDF quickly but if he keeps moving and only uses short bursts of coded verbal messages to his cohorts he might get away with using 2-way radio. Also there is no AC power where he is. Doesn't seem smart enuf' to go solar.

Why is the task force taking so long? You would too if there was a decent sniper out there. Nobody wants to walk into his cross-hairs. Also I think the FBI wants to checkout this Serbian angle. Eric may be in cahoots with Serbian terrorists and they may be handling him. The more "intel" they can gather the better. Who knows what these Serbs have up their sneaky collective sleeves for USA. "Other" agencies may have been matrixed in by now. The Boston Bombers where arguably being handled by Chechen terrorists (and some say even by US?).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Serbs are not bad, bosnians are bad
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#30]
The OP comes across as very strange/weird/.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP contains just enough insanity to quite possibly be Eric Frein....

I hear Trebevic is nice this time of year.....
View Quote

Boy you must like it cold and dreary. The former Yugoslavia is about 43° F with overcast right now. Just like where I am in CT (USA). If I where Eric I would be on my way to Tristan Da Cuhna or Pitcairn Island. I'd pick the first big rock and hide under it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
OP:

Gene, go back to posting on your website. Seriously. There is no 4 day earth time rotation schedule. It's a normal 24 hour period.
View Quote

Who's Gene?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You wanna know how I know you don't know about RF and RF comms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FRS radios can be tracked with Doppler RDF quickly but if he keeps moving and only uses short bursts of coded verbal messages to his cohorts he might get away with using 2-way radio. .

You wanna know how I know you don't know about RF and RF comms?

Yes please enlighten me...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes I know Serbs are not bad. I said earlier that law-abiding and decent Serbs are not bad. However, their arrogant warmongering soldiers are. Why are Bosnians bad? Because most are Muslim?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The OP comes across as very strange/weird/.
View Quote

OKAY go on...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your taste in women is quite "different". You think a woman with incontinence is sexy? Doesn't take much sexual prowess to make a chic pea on you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yes I know Serbs are not bad. I said earlier that law-abiding and decent Serbs are not bad. However, their arrogant warmongering soldiers are. Why are Bosnians bad? Because most are Muslim?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. We bombed the wrong people in that war

Warmongering is good, war is good.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Your taste in women is quite "different". You think a woman with incontinence is sexy? Doesn't take much sexual prowess to make a chic pea on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You do realize it's not pee right?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, hes like 14.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Dude, hes like 14.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, hes like 14.

Oh yeah
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes I know you are talking about "ADCOCK" which is just a phased-array technology. But one thing you are forgetting is false azimuths from multipath reflections. Eric is up in Monroe County where there are plenty of reflection points from rock faces and trees. His range will only be good for a few miles or less if that. He will have to go to high ground to get better LOS coms further out. If anyone is RDF'ng him with Doppler or adcock bay array they may see azimuth pointing toward the many reflections and not him. FRS is UHF and tends to reflect off rocks and trees and does not penetrate well (I think - not sure). If he keeps moving and keeping it short he could possibly escape an accurate fix. Also to speed things up two or more simultaneous linked ARDF stations would be better for a fast fix to a hidden mobile transmitter. But that is costly. A DoD sigint bird (like the very old Argus Rhyolite) would do better as it is looking down above RF target with a parabola and multipath is not so much a problem.

His best bet is to just turn off the 2-way  radio and only listen for coded commands from his handlers at the top of every hour. He can just key the mic two times to show acknowledgement. You can track a receiver by it's L.O. So even listening can be tracked nowadays. And don't bad mouth HAMS. If it weren't for them we wouldn't have the RF technology we have today. Heady Lamore (Hollywood actress) may have invented spread spectrum but HAMS perfected it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you may be Eric or one of his cohorts... How can anything you said be justified? Are you even an American? Most of us don't think that way. Religious freedom is good. That's what are country is based on. War is a necessary evil. Only should be used in self-defense. The wars in SWASIA where totally unnecessary and only proved profitable to a few greedy men. The KOSOVO affair seems pointless to me. We sent in our IC contractors to help the Serbs pillage and rape, then our guys set up white slavery and drug trafficking rings? Yeah I can see how that's all good /sarc
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Why did I just read that entire thread.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's scientific debate over pee versus bartholin's gland... I vote for piss...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:07:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Frank Adcock invented it in 1919. Yes we and the enemy used LOOP antennas a lot for RDF during WW2 (et aL). I'm not questioning your subject matter acumen. I'm only defending mine. I don't know how you can counteract multipath reflections unless you take multiple bearings and then average them out. I'm glad you are a HAM and I respect you for that. I think HAMS are the greatest. No I'm not a HAM but I play one on TV. Or I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express?

What's so funny about how spies receive instructions over radio? It's spy tradecraft 101.
73's
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh shiat!!!  Your not my idle Forest M*** are you? If so I almost worship the ground you walk on. No joke I adore you and your technology. If your him I've followed your work for decades. I have all of your books (if you're him that is)... Yikes!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top