User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I own page 4
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
No SpookySr is NEW. I have other Internet persona if you care to Google me. I'm all over the boards with my crazy ideas about this and that. I have never heard of your boy or his other accounts.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
IBF
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
" />
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Real Location of Eric Frien?

Hes hiding in the basement....
Of the Alamo!
View Quote

Despite what Pee-Wee Herman thinks the ALAMO "does" in fact have a basement.

RE: Eric hiding in a friend's basement? No way. PSP/FBI task force already thought of this and probably ran down all his known associates and checked. Probably has his BFF under surveillance too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm starting to really like Leonardo these days. I really liked him in Body of Lies (2008) in where he played a real "OP". But in lieu of my GF choice ("Val") I'm sure that disqualifies me as a "mo" or brown-eye chaser...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm starting to really like Leonardo these days. I really liked him in Body of Lies (2008) in where he played a real "OP". But in lieu of my GF choice ("Val") I'm sure that disqualifies me as a "mo" or brown-eye chaser...
View Quote

Would you knock it off about Val. Dude, we all know your full of shit just give it up already.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah the FBI is going to petition the NRO to retask a national strategic asset to look for a citizen that happened to kill 1 local LEO and wound another.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If FBI was smart they could petition the NRO to give them some time on one of their DoD birds to look down live on some key spots where Eric may be hiding.,

Yeah the FBI is going to petition the NRO to retask a national strategic asset to look for a citizen that happened to kill 1 local LEO and wound another.

"Retasking" is not what you think it is. Some polar-orbit DoD birds routinely cover domestic CONUS. Retasking would reduce the overall lifespan of a bird. The FBI has used NRO before. Killing a cop is a BIG DEAL among LEO types. I'm sure Eric didn't get any brownie points for wounding one too. The NRO director would not mind. She got lambasted by CIA for some bad decisions she made recently. It's not like their analysts are not goofing around with them on lunch break looking for lake monsters or something (true story). All she has to do is give the FBI SAIC some time on a earth-station terminal. He/She could do the work themselves with a quick refresher course on live satellite imagery.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Would you knock it off about Val. Dude, we all know your full of shit just give it up already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn'tlike my click-pic of her giving me "toe"?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol - is NorCal on a siesta?  This has to be some sort of record
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's full of shit about 99% of what he as said in this thread.

Either troll or he's geeked out of his mind, sitting in a pull behind trailer and smoking meth out of a lightbulb
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that was great. Nice nail polish by the way. Faggot.
Oh wait that wasn't you....
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@seejay3558 - Thanks... She has had a rough time over last decade... Otherwise she's really a cool chick... She's a future divorcee... Her hubby doesn't know it yet... (SHHHH!)
View Quote

Oh, your "that"guy
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh, your "that"guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@seejay3558 - Thanks... She has had a rough time over last decade... Otherwise she's really a cool chick... She's a future divorcee... Her hubby doesn't know it yet... (SHHHH!)

Oh, your "that"guy

Hes so pathetic he has to LIE to even be that guy
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#16]
How did I miss this gem?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#19]

He shows to be offline, did he take his ball and go home

or did Norcal nuke him
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#20]
This thread is the train wreck you just can't look away from.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Homestead1 does make sense now that I have read all the way through this train wreck.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#24]
What a terrible thread
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I watched this train ride yesterday and thought I would come back to an epic crash. Wow.
In for this evenings derp.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#26]
WTF?! 4 pages of nonsense and still no NorCal?!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#27]
OP is enjoying a cockmeat sandwich at Gitmo.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Has the retread been banned yet?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I think we scared him off
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:27:49 AM EDT
[#30]
This thread started out in RD Stupidville, drove down the road to Surrealton and is now hammer down on the cloverleaf to Fuckedupburg.

All we're missing now is a business card and some yellow cake and this'll be the shindig of the month.

My money is still on familiar though.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Retasking is CHANGING the orbit of a satellite by firing it's station keeping rockets loosing a lot of fuel to make it orbit over a new target. Since some of our birds go over the poles when looking at targets in Asia and Europe, they have to also pass over CONUS anyway. Therefore we do not need to retask a bird to look at Monroe County PA.

I agree with you that the director of NRO (Betty Sapp) does not normally allow LEO's to use her birds, but since 911 that has changed. The FBI is under the aegis of the USAG (DOJ). They are all under the umbrella of the DHS. The FBI has been doing a lot of stuff that use to be outside their purview. I am sure that if director FBI (James Comey) where to ask Betty for a favor she would comply.

I do not believe it is "costly" to use a pre-existing satellite asset that is already operating over CONUS. It's not like they are flipping on a switch and using precious power resources. The bird is always transmitting telemetry and live photo data.  It's batteries are recharged via solar cells. The analyst only has to pick the desired bird and wait for it to pass over the target. What's the big deal in the analyst just either saving the feed to a external hard-drive or just allowing the agent come to Chantilly VA from DC and use one of the terminals. The only commands sent to the bird might only be zoom and possibly pan. Not too power exacting on a bird.
(Page 1)
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

(Page 2)
Even though Eric does not register on "spookdom's" radar, he does on DHS's radar. What if Eric inspires other wackos to do this? It's already happening in our schools right now! If DHS can find this turd before he kills again it would enhance of national security. Eric brings in the evil specter of SERBIAN TERRORISTS. The KLA, Black Hand, and Mlada Bosna are all groups DHS nor the FBI want to ignore right now. ISIL (aka ISIS) and Al Queda are just the "usual suspects". Little do we know Clinton may have allowed a darker menace to infiltrate CONUS back in the 1990's. These clowns have been a thorn in our sides since 1914. That's a century now.

No this is not Hollywood movies I agree. But if someone in the IC does not step in and help this task force find this turd-coward we may have another attack on another school, or LEO barracks. I hope LORAX is right that the Swiftwater area is under heavy surveillance. It would be ashame if Eric is perched somewhere in the weeds with a ghillie suit and his 308 camo'd just waiting for a target of opportunity. Maybe some expert snipers can take a look for him?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#33]
OP is stupid and doesn't under stand EO 12333 or retasking and how it works
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#34]
TO ALL:

I have broken no rules. I am not the "other guy" that's just idle paranoia talking.  It is just an unfortunate coincidence our "rap" and timing appears to be similar. I've accomplished my objective to make contact with LORAX. He agrees with me. You others who claim boredom, train wrecks, yada yada yada are all strangely still commenting... All of the other silly stuff I have engaged in was only me complying with LEATHERFACE's instructions to allow myself to be initiated. I played along hoping everyone would be entertained as I do have a touch of the comedian in me. Yes I am FOS, no argument there. But I can turn that on and off at will.

The ones that are legitimately engaging me in serious commentary and debate like FOREST (et al) are really what I desire. All you others just pointlessly insulting me, please just engage me in debate or at least commentary on Eric Frien. I'm really not a bad debater. I won't waste your time. All of this other stuff is really not necessary. If you've Googled me yet you can see that I am a separate persona from your other guy. SpookySr has been on the Internet(s) for quite a while now.

I agree my "VAL" thing was just me goofing on you guys. I thought it would be entertaining to say the least. I'll gladly debate with you about anything you want. I really want to talk about Eric, but I'm game for just about any subject.

SpookySr
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
TO ALL:

I have broken no rules. I am not the "other guy" that's just idle paranoia talking.  It is just an unfortunate coincidence our "rap" and timing appears to be similar. I've accomplished my objective to make contact with LORAX. He agrees with me. You others who claim boredom, train wrecks, yada yada yada are all strangely still commenting... All of the other silly stuff I have engaged in was only me complying with LEATHERFACE's instructions to allow myself to be initiated. I played along hoping everyone would be entertained as I do have a touch of the comedian in me. Yes I am FOS, no argument there. But I can turn that on and off at will.

The ones that are legitimately engaging me in serious commentary and debate like FOREST (et al) are really what I desire. All you others just pointlessly insulting me, please just engage me in debate or at least commentary on Eric Frien. I'm really not a bad debater. I won't waste your time. All of this other stuff is really not necessary. If you've Googled me yet you can see that I am a separate persona from your other guy. SpookySr has been on the Internet(s) for quite a while now.

I agree my "VAL" thing was just me goofing on you guys. I thought it would be entertaining to say the least. I'll gladly debate with you about anything you want. I really want to talk about Eric, but I'm game for just about any subject.

SpookySr
View Quote

I'm game for you shutting the fuck up.

ETA:  Go be weird someplace else.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

TO ALL:

SpookySr
View Quote

Goddamnit, I was trying to jack off and then you go and post this shit?

Amatuer
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

No I wouldn't say "stupid". Maybe "slightly misinformed" and I'll accept that as your opinion. EO12333 has been amended at least two times since Ronnie Raygun came up with it. No where does it mention satellite retasking. I do not think I was wrong about what "retasking" is. Also since 911 there has been a lot of things that are DIFFERENT since the Reagan Administration. The FBI is now totally part of the IC (Intelligence Community) and has powers you didn't think possible before. Asking Betty Sapp to allow Jame Comey to "borrow" a DoD bird for a coupla' hours to locate Eric is NO BIG DEAL. I can't see how I misunderstood anything about that scenario. Please share your wisdom... I'll listen.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

No I wouldn't say "stupid". Maybe "slightly misinformed" and I'll accept that as your opinion. EO12333 has been amended at least two times since Ronnie Raygun came up with it. No where does it mention satellite retasking. I do not think I was wrong about what "retasking" is. Also since 911 there has been a lot of things that are DIFFERENT since the Reagan Administration. The FBI is now totally part of the IC (Intelligence Community) and has powers you didn't think possible before. Asking Betty Sapp to allow Jame Comely to "borrow" a DoD bird for a coupla' hours to locate Eric is NO BIG DEAL. I can't see how I misunderstood anything about that scenario. Please share your wisdom... I'll listen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No I wouldn't say "stupid". Maybe "slightly misinformed" and I'll accept that as your opinion. EO12333 has been amended at least two times since Ronnie Raygun came up with it. No where does it mention satellite retasking. I do not think I was wrong about what "retasking" is. Also since 911 there has been a lot of things that are DIFFERENT since the Reagan Administration. The FBI is now totally part of the IC (Intelligence Community) and has powers you didn't think possible before. Asking Betty Sapp to allow Jame Comely to "borrow" a DoD bird for a coupla' hours to locate Eric is NO BIG DEAL. I can't see how I misunderstood anything about that scenario. Please share your wisdom... I'll listen.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TO ALL:

SpookySr

This, and me too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#40]
This guy reminds me of Chuck truthmaster
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Ummmm... what does Rainbow Conspiracy have to do with anything? Just shows that our education system needs tweaking a bit. This young lady (from California?) seems to have a misunderstanding of light refraction. And our water supplies are crammed full of sodium fluoride, chlorine, and arsenic and nobody in USG seems to give a d&^&. I don't see her point. Rainbow's are from God not man (See Genesis 9:13).

Why am I an "AMATEUR"? At what?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Ha he kinda does!

"Stop checkin' ma bitches ass yo!"
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote

At getting me hard, you are failing miserably.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Just so you know I allowed Val to paint my toes... So causing you priapism is not my goal in life. That would be soooo gay!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I googled him... I can't stand Alex Jones and his fake wrestler voice... not to mention his cockamamie conspiracy theories...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You come across as some nerdy kid who has read a lot about the intelligence services, but doesn't REALLY understand how they work - but wants to try to come across as some cool operator with all kinds of inside knowledge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You come across as some nerdy kid who has read a lot about the intelligence services, but doesn't REALLY understand how they work - but wants to try to come across as some cool operator with all kinds of inside knowledge.

That presupposes that you ARE in the IC and would know the difference. Sometimes if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck it might be a platypus.

OK please share with us where I was wrong about anything I've actually said about that subject matter. Just stating your conflicting opinion does not mean it is correct. Youre entitled t your opinion. Everyone has one just like they have an ******.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP is Eric Frien hiding out in a motel in Canada waiting for a flight to Cuba.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That presupposes that you ARE in the IC and would know the difference. Sometimes if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck it might be a platypus.

OK please share with us where I was wrong about anything I've actually said about that subject matter. Just stating your conflicting opinion does not mean it is correct. Youre entitled t your opinion. Everyone has one just like they have an ******.

I found the red more humorous seeing as he was replying to you
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top