[#5]
Adding to post count

And here is an evil potato for something completely different

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: (snip)  
View Quote

Hey Lorax! Glad you got my message. You're spot on as usual. To set record straight: No I am not Eric. No Eric probably is not using wi-fi or broadband connection on a cell phone to monitor. I assure you FBI has thought of that and would be monitoring. However, his cohorts probably are & they are communicating with him. Eric mentioned something about a "radio" or something in 1 of his videos. I assume he may be using FRS/GMRS. Somebody should monitor those freqs on a police scanner. Also he may be speaking in broken Serbian.

You're right about foliage cover. He doesn't have much longer to use that. The foreclosures are a simple matter of PSP asking county assessors to make a list of and go get a general search warrant for them all. IMO Eric is using a lot of tricks the Serbians use in the field to escape detection. He also has plenty of food stashes all around the area. I really think LEO should heavily deploy canines. There is enough scent marker samples to home in on him.

I'm kinda' familiar with the area too. I did some whitewater rafting some time back for 2-days. There are plenty of hides. I also think there are a lot of caverns - I spelunkered a couple. We found this DPW water conduit that stretches for thousands of feet. It is pitch black in there and you can't see your hand in front of your face. It's somewhere near Stroudsberg. Great hide but you'd be cornered in there. Definitely need NVG's in there.
(page 1)
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#7]
RE: this thing about Spookysr being "familiar"? I don't remember ever coming here in the past. Maybe I did and I just forgot about it. If I did I apologize for being a "dick" if I did. I really don't remember. I really came here to hook-up with LORAX. I really enjoyed my "initiation" too. I had fun with that. I don't know why everyone thinks NORCAL will hate me. I thought I was complying with forum rules & regs. I mean no harm. I'm just interested in Eric getting off the streets and into a cozy cell. If you guys are pro-Eric I don't know why. Taking out those PSP troopers was simply an act of cowardice. He did not give them a chance to defend themselves. And I really feel he is planning on doing it again at PSP Swiftwater. I hope they are prepared for it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it fall break for some middle schools right now?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread disturbs me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He's scared of clowns.

True story.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't anybody going to go into Devil's Hole Creek ruins and go get Eric? Is there a reward yet? I heard 3 bounty hunters are giving it a go. Just smoke him out and wait for him to try and escape. Start with bullhorn announcing your presence and that "resistance is futile". He'll probably try and nail you with his .308 rifle. He is a crack shot per his dad. Or just send in some pit bulls or doberman's. They'll ferret him out.

I think no one is allowed up there right now. It's all off-limits. PSP probably will check it soon enuf'. Certainly FBI should try. He's gotta' be there. I'll betcha' a coffee he's there.

He's scared of clowns.

True story.

Who isn't?

Send in the clowns  Scary 'Clowns' With Guns, Knives Terrorizing France
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is it fall break for some middle schools right now?
View Quote

Not sure Ken but I think all Monroe county schools are on lock-down until Eric is caught. He showed up at his old school in Swiftwater last week I think. It looks like he's not carrying his .308. Must be using a small sidearm of sorts.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm awake now... Is the initiation over yet
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread disturbs me.
View Quote

Seriously? Can you please go into more detail? It's just Lorax and I making educated guesses about Eric's present whereabouts. All of the other stuff was part of Leatherface's initiation of me coming to the forum. I think some of you misinterpreted me being here as a "troll" event. It just came off that way when we lost focus on Eric. I'm not trying be be "disturbing". Really I'm not...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#14]
How's your lawsuit going ET fingers?

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Beat me to it. This has to be him.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

ET fingers? Lawsuit? Ummmm are you sure you are aiming this at the right person? I know I am seriously absent-minded but this one has no memory-triggers for me. I really have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what you are referring to. If you're so sure it's me then you should give me more clues as to who you think I am. Someone give me some of my alleged quotes from the old days please. I think it is just a coincidence my handle matches he guy you want banned so bad. Trust me I'm one of the good guys...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
ET fingers? Lawsuit? Ummmm are you sure you are aiming this at the right person? I know I am seriously absent-minded but this one has no memory-triggers for me. I really have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what you are referring to. If you're so sure it's me then you should give me more clues as to who you think I am. Someone give me some of my alleged quotes from the old days please. I think it is just a coincidence my handle matches he guy you want banned so bad. Trust me I'm one of the good guys...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You really need to scrape and repaint, thats just nasty

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He could also make a crossbow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

IT'S NEVER OVER ET FINGERS.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't give him emotional distress, he might have to talk to the judge about you too
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You see! That's not my house. My house is far worse than that!

WTH is he doing? Gluing a quarter to a lentil? If so for what reason? Also my fingers don't look like that. My nails are pretty much ALWAYS dirty and my skin has visible poison-ivy lesions contracted stupidly during an op. If you think I'm a private spook for hire then BUSTED (i.e. pays the bills)... but I am not the guy you think I am.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don't give him emotional distress, he might have to talk to the judge about you too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well fuck me I'm probably already toast. That was at least $12,000 of emotional damage already
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

WTH is he doing? Gluing a quarter to a lentil? If so for what reason? Also my fingers don't look like that. My nails are pretty much ALWAYS dirty and my skin has visible poison-ivy lesions contracted stupidly during an op. If you think I'm a private spook for hire then BUSTED (i.e. pays the bills)... but I am not the guy you think I am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, a little bleach will clear up that mold

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I seen a dude do it on YouTube using just scrap wood. Another guy did it with bamboo. And another with PVC. A very silent and deadly weapon. Use on animals not LEO of course.

I like your kid's glasses. That's going to be my next selection at Lenscrafters when I get the $$$.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I seen a dude do it on YouTube using just scrap wood. Another guy did it with bamboo. And another with PVC. A very silent and deadly weapon. Use on animals not LEO of course.

I like your kid's glasses. That's going to be my next selection at Lenscrafters when I get the $$$.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop posting, you are making me look bad by association
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I found the OP
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Oh is this crap part of my ongoing AR15.com initiation? I really would like to see a list of things that make you think I'm "that guy". Lawsuits aren't my thing. I used to work for attorney's and ex-LEO's back in the day but now all I do is loss prevention and insurance investigations stuff. I never sued anyone. Been sued though. I usually win or settle. I assure you this guy is a much better homeowner than I am. I am a religiously-devout procrastinator. NOTHING gets done at my house (unless threatened at gunpoint). I'm also a hoarder of high-tech gadgets. It's about to affect my girlfriend Val too. She can't stand the cluttered mind I have. I think she thinks I'm a professional psychopath or something. Why this guy is pasting quarters to his lentils is baffling me. Why is he suing you guys? What did you do to piss him off... just curious?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#28]
This is why.

And we pissed him off yesterday so bad he took his ball and went home, now here you are...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I found the OP
View Quote

Ooops! That's my new gf's hubby!!! You guys are going to get me in some hot water with some very intense people...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ooops! That's my new gf's hubby!!! You guys are going to get me in some hot water with some very intense people...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh ET fingers, you'll never stop trying will ya?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He reminds me of the first time I got really shit-hammer drunk.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#32]
IBTL and familiar.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
OK I'm sorry I brought it up. I was just trying to comply. FYI - He is cheating on her and it is almost over anyway. She hired a "gumshoe" to check him out. That's how we met. I did some work for the gumshoe in New Mexico and the rest is kismet. You guys make me feel guilty now. Maybe I should just STFU about it now. If you guys go to the MSM then my goose is cooked. She knows how to torture people you know!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you use the quote button then you can lose the @whoever stuff.

As my son would say "gotcha"... Thanx CplRIck

No problem, probably want to clarify the previous post because it sounds like you're sleeping with some chick behind her husbands back and some people here will definitely take issue with that.

OK I'm sorry I brought it up. I was just trying to comply. FYI - He is cheating on her and it is almost over anyway. She hired a "gumshoe" to check him out. That's how we met. I did some work for the gumshoe in New Mexico and the rest is kismet. You guys make me feel guilty now. Maybe I should just STFU about it now. If you guys go to the MSM then my goose is cooked. She knows how to torture people you know!

I, for one, don't care who you sleep with as long as she isn't mine.

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

" />
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#35]
In for the post count.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#36]
You think FLIR can see through buildings?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is why.

And we pissed him off yesterday so bad he took his ball and went home, now here you are...
View Quote

I had already read through that thread and I noticed LORAX who intrigued me. HOMESTEAD1 has some interesting theories but he is not me. I wish he would come back and engage me too. It would kinda sorta proove I'm not him.

FYI - Eric is NOT gone. He was spotted as late as last week in Swiftwater. He is pro-Serbian and that disturbs me. Serbians have been the cause of so many "bad" things for USA since 1914. They also shot down one of our stealth fighters (F117) and possibly a stealth bomber too. They also did some very bad things to BOSNIANS with the help of my gf Val's agency (i.e. US contractors). So forgive me if I think Eric is a P.O.S. Clinton made a huge mistake bringing them over here for refuge. Should have sent them to Cuba or Central America to keep them out of our hair.

I'm not referring to decent law-abiding Serbians. Only the warmongering and arrogant soldiers.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@seejay3558 - Thanks... She has had a rough time over last decade... Otherwise she's really a cool chick... She's a future divorcee... Her hubby doesn't know it yet... (SHHHH!)
View Quote

Well, Spook:

If she's stepping out on her husband, I gotta $100 bill that says she'll do the same on you down the road, buckaroo.

She's one you best practice "catch and release" with.

Or, as my associate likes to say "ravage and release".
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to entertain you? No why? It's fun for u & me...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You think FLIR can see through buildings?
View Quote

No FLIR can't "see through" buildings. But the Devil's Hole Creek ruins are not complete buildings. FLIR could pick out an amorphous heat blob hiding in the corners of the building. However no it could not do that through masonry. It could do that through wood frame though. There is no wood frames at DHC, only masonry. The fall foliage will also make it difficult for FLIR from a helo.

If FBI was smart they could petition the NRO to give them some time on one of their DoD birds to look down live on some key spots where Eric may be hiding. SAR "can" see through buildings and foliage. Just evac all personnel from area and look for moving targets. They could zoom in and confirm animal or human. They should also ask to use the SIGINT birds to monitor all FRS/GMRS and cell phone traffic originating from Monroe County and adjacent counties. The FBI has that authority since they are part of DHS too. Eric is a DHS threat,
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well, Spook:

If she's stepping out on her husband, I gotta $100 bill that says she'll do the same on you down the road, buckaroo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@seejay3558 - Thanks... She has had a rough time over last decade... Otherwise she's really a cool chick... She's a future divorcee... Her hubby doesn't know it yet... (SHHHH!)

Well, Spook:

You're probably right ModelC... I think I'll make seejay happy and I'll dump her first. However, she was the chick portrayed in a lot of movies. She's a real bad-azz. I'll probably get the full Abu Garhab treatment with whips and chains - OUCH! Sounds like she's into SM bondage huh?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#43]
When will this train wreck end ?

Do you have any opinions about the Navy ?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you think he attempts another assault?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Op, never mind me, I'm just here for the

Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your referring to me being a TROLL or HOMESTEAD1 you are mistaken. This is just a thread I started about finding Eric with some high-tech methods. Somehow the "derailment" happened when Leatherface said I should be initiated first and then everyone went wild. I'm just playing along as the happy-idiot. I don't mind the ridicule. I rather like it.

The US NAVY? Yes I have an ongoing love affair for them. I missed my calling in the submarine service. However, I was a contractor for them for awhile. I guess I have authority-issues and I can't figure out why subs don't have screen doors...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

If your referring to me being a TROLL or HOMESTEAD1 you are mistaken. This is just a thread I started about finding Eric with some high-tech methods. Somehow the "derailment" happened when Leatherface said I should be initiated first and then everyone went wild. I'm just playing along as the happy-idiot. I don't mind the ridicule. I rather like it.

The US NAVY? Yes I have an ongoing love affair for them. I missed my calling in the submarine service. However, I was a contractor for them for awhile. I guess I have authority-issues and I can't figure out why subs don't have screen doors...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So... Homestead1 was Shoeh8er's troll account and Spookysr is his?
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knows. Its getting harder and harder to keep track of all these fucks
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Do you think he attempts another assault?
View Quote

YES! However, Lorax says the area is being closely monitored by LEO. If he is at the DHC ruins he can come out to launch sniper attacks on his old school and the PSP barracks at Swiftwater. If I were an FBI BAU profiler (which I'm not), I would almost bet a coffee he will try this and soon. However, if he's smart, one of his Serbian handlers could exfil him from the municipal airport just to the west of DHC. However, I'm pretty sure this is no longer an option since the FBI has probably locked down the airport (if not then why not?). His only option is to go out like a soldier in a hail of bullets. I'm sure LEO is willing to oblige him at Eric's earliest convenience.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top