BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 37
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So what you're saying is that your asshole is sore?

How about you don't have to be here? You can easily GTFO.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.breachbangclear.com/why-i-hate-cops/

An excellent read.
I will warn the anti-cop members here..keep your posts with in the CoC or you will be shown the door.
Argue the merits of this article all you want. Attack cops (including our LEO members here) because they are cops and you will be gone from the site.

So it's a banning offense to hate on cops just for being cops, but not the gays, AK owners, bro truck drivers, etc?

Protected classes, some animals are more equal, and all that.

I though trolling would get your dick slappedd? Guess it's OK if you're staff.

ETA: Other than that, that article left a lot of shit out, like LE privilege to be above the law (in some, even when not on duty) in ban/fascist/anitgun states.

So what you're saying is that your asshole is sore?

How about you don't have to be here? You can easily GTFO.

Did I strike a nerve?

You mad that I didn't immediately choke on site staff cock?

Some of us have self respect, bro.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No one said it was.

By all means, though, keep making assertions about the good cops though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah the Houses that were High & Dry & People that had Food & Water & just wanted to Stay in Their homes Unmolested by Our Finest........

That wasn't this Country's Finest Hour, for sure.............

No one said it was.

Nope, but some Good Cops will get caught up with the rest when the Fever is going..........  

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:12:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nope, but some Good Cops will get caught up with the rest when the Fever is going..........  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah the Houses that were High & Dry & People that had Food & Water & just wanted to Stay in Their homes Unmolested by Our Finest........

No one said it was.

There is no doubt.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Did I strike a nerve?

You mad that I didn't immediately choke on site staff cock?

Some of us have self respect, bro.
View Quote

Other than you I'm assuming.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:15:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No one said it was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one said it was.

Pretty sure nobody has much bad to say about GOOD cops.

The problem is good cops usually don't stand up enough and slap the shit out of bad cops.

Good example, when LVMPD officers were caught joyriding in a dept car across state lines in AZ a couple years back, plenty of the local cops stood up for their stupidity on the basis that LAPD used to (allegedly) race squad cars out to Vegas to take a picture in front of the Las Vegas sign and that should make it no big deal (boys will be boy). Myself and another member here (Tyrendeth) witnessed plenty of this in our many work related daily interactions with them.

That said, good cops don't get shit flung at them because they're the ones doing their job and doing it right. Maybe they deserve a little more talking about in a positive light. However, discussion forums are much like mainstream media, good-cop stories don't generate 30+ page threads.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Good article.  I wouldn't say I hate cops,  the good ones, I love.

it's just that the good ones, are so few and far between now.

Now it's mostly an "us vs them", a "respect muh authority" and revenue collection.  

I got a seatbelt ticket, in a traffic jam, while parked on the freeway,  for taking off my belt to reach under the seat to pick up my dropped wallet.  While parked. in a traffic jam.

it's those cops that suck.

the honest good ones who are in it to catch bad guys and protect people, love those guys!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:41:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure it wasn't because their family was dying and their houses were flooded.

You guys.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still the Locals Who Love Guns didn't Step Up & tell them that wasn't Kosher.........

I'm sure it wasn't because their family was dying and their houses were flooded.

You guys.

A test of a man is how he behaves when the going gets tough.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Regardless of your stance on cops - love em or hate em - I think we can all agree that this one can Protect and Serve the ever loving shit out of us.

http://i.imgur.com/uTMME9i.jpg
View Quote

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have found that going to local ice cream establishments and asking them to print off 20 coupons for "One free ice cream cone", paying them for 20 Ice cream cones, and then giving to coupons to kids goes over very well within a community and is noticed by many.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good God Norcal.

View Quote

No kidding...............was this really a "cleaning house" thread?

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

heres just 2 examples..the second one is a state report and cites  as follows....

INSPECTIONS UNIT
The License and Theft Bureau has been designated by the North Carolina General Assembly as the lead law enforcement agency in regulating the State inspection program. General Statute 20- 183.7 and 20-183.8 affords the members of the License and Theft Bureau the ability to charge criminal and civil penalties to inspection stations, station owners, inspector-mechanics and vehicle owners who violate the provisions of the statute. When a violation occurs, the station often will be charged civilly and the inspector-mechanic and/or stations owner criminally. However, both the station, Inspector-Mechanic and/or station owner may be charged civilly, but the inspector-mechanic and the station owner may not be charged both civilly and criminally for the same violation.

>>>>          In 2012, members of the License and Theft Bureau conducted 34,222 emission and safety inspection investigations. (Total cases do not include regulatory duties performed by the Bureau, i.e. station and inspector-mechanic audits, issuance of waivers and exemptions, covert audits and civil penalty collections.) Program data revealed that 173 felony and 2,935 misdemeanor charges were cited, along with 318 Type 1 civil violations, 568 Type 2 civil violations and 4 Type 3 civil violations.    <<<<<<<

The issues identified during these investigations as future concerns include:

http://www.mystatecollegelawyer.com/blog/2013/03/mechanic-failed-to-fix-brakes---convicted-of-reckless-endangering-and-manslaughter-after-accident.shtml

http://www.ncdot.gov/download/dmv/lt_annual_report.pdf

Evidently its more common then you thought..I knew about it because I was given a course on it as explained earlier...Yes I do know what my job duties include and the rights I have as a mechanic.................An apology would be nice..but not expected....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Difference is, personal negligence is easier to control than the intent of another human being to do you harm. Police often deal with restrictions placed on them and their interaction with others that increases the hazard. I can control how I put the jack under the car. I CANNOT substantially control if the guy in the car wants to shoot me as I walk up to him.

Please read what he said..his comment was about feelings and how a leo getting killed was much worse then a mechanic(or any other occupation)..And I called BS..I don't care who gets killed in what occupation, or how it happens..their  friends and family are still destroyed and still hurt just as bad..no one, not a mechanic, a leo or even the pres of this countries' death is any more or less of a heartache on his family and friends as any other....Every single person who becomes a cop..knew the facts /dangers before they signed on the dotted line..and here is the biggest difference..As a mechanic, I make a shitty repair on your vehicle(such as steering/brakes and you go out and kill someone because of my work..I will get prosecuted for it.. If a leo goes out and flips his lights on to get thru a intersection he doesn't want to wait for and causes and accident, many times he won't get any punishment or nothing more then a slap on the wrist(write up)....

Your bad repair results in a civil suit just like the accident (unless you intentionally cut the brake lines to kill the driver).

Please read my post again... Nowhere did I say it wasn't a tragedy, but it is a difference in who has control over the incident. In a hurry and misplaced a jack resulting in crushing death is substantially different from Some thug shooting you in the head as you walk up to his car.

heres just 2 examples..the second one is a state report and cites  as follows....

INSPECTIONS UNIT
The License and Theft Bureau has been designated by the North Carolina General Assembly as the lead law enforcement agency in regulating the State inspection program. General Statute 20- 183.7 and 20-183.8 affords the members of the License and Theft Bureau the ability to charge criminal and civil penalties to inspection stations, station owners, inspector-mechanics and vehicle owners who violate the provisions of the statute. When a violation occurs, the station often will be charged civilly and the inspector-mechanic and/or stations owner criminally. However, both the station, Inspector-Mechanic and/or station owner may be charged civilly, but the inspector-mechanic and the station owner may not be charged both civilly and criminally for the same violation.

>>>>          In 2012, members of the License and Theft Bureau conducted 34,222 emission and safety inspection investigations. (Total cases do not include regulatory duties performed by the Bureau, i.e. station and inspector-mechanic audits, issuance of waivers and exemptions, covert audits and civil penalty collections.) Program data revealed that 173 felony and 2,935 misdemeanor charges were cited, along with 318 Type 1 civil violations, 568 Type 2 civil violations and 4 Type 3 civil violations.    <<<<<<<

http://www.mystatecollegelawyer.com/blog/2013/03/mechanic-failed-to-fix-brakes---convicted-of-reckless-endangering-and-manslaughter-after-accident.shtml

Evidently its more common then you thought..I knew about it because I was given a course on it as explained earlier...Yes I do know what my job duties include and the rights I have as a mechanic.................An apology would be nice..but not expected....

i'm wondering what exactly you think you have proof of there.
because it seems to confirm what heavymetal said.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
NO? Katrina? Wasn't that Your State?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Here it would be because they love their guns too.
NO? Katrina? Wasn't that Your State?

If you know that little about what happened in N.O. and who did it then there's no helping you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Cool Story Bro
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

i'm wondering what exactly you think you have pro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Difference is, personal negligence is easier to control than the intent of another human being to do you harm. Police often deal with restrictions placed on them and their interaction with others that increases the hazard. I can control how I put the jack under the car. I CANNOT substantially control if the guy in the car wants to shoot me as I walk up to him.

Please read what he said..his comment was about feelings and how a leo getting killed was much worse then a mechanic(or any other occupation)..And I called BS..I don't care who gets killed in what occupation, or how it happens..their  friends and family are still destroyed and still hurt just as bad..no one, not a mechanic, a leo or even the pres of this countries' death is any more or less of a heartache on his family and friends as any other....Every single person who becomes a cop..knew the facts /dangers before they signed on the dotted line..and here is the biggest difference..As a mechanic, I make a shitty repair on your vehicle(such as steering/brakes and you go out and kill someone because of my work..I will get prosecuted for it.. If a leo goes out and flips his lights on to get thru a intersection he doesn't want to wait for and causes and accident, many times he won't get any punishment or nothing more then a slap on the wrist(write up)....

Your bad repair results in a civil suit just like the accident (unless you intentionally cut the brake lines to kill the driver).

Please read my post again... Nowhere did I say it wasn't a tragedy, but it is a difference in who has control over the incident. In a hurry and misplaced a jack resulting in crushing death is substantially different from Some thug shooting you in the head as you walk up to his car.

INSPECTIONS UNIT

>>>>          In 2012, members of the License and Theft Bureau conducted 34,222 emission and safety inspection investigations. (Total cases do not include regulatory duties performed by the Bureau, i.e. station and inspector-mechanic audits, issuance of waivers and exemptions, covert audits and civil penalty collections.) Program data revealed that 173 felony and 2,935 misdemeanor charges were cited, along with 318 Type 1 civil violations, 568 Type 2 civil violations and 4 Type 3 civil violations

i'm wondering what exactly you think you have pro

Really, it shows one state in 1 year had 173 felony violations and 2935 misdemeanor charges against mechanics/ shop owners versus  less then 900 total civil violations..doesnt sound to me like criminal charges never happen unless someone purposely cuts a brake line...whatever, there was a reason the dealer put us thru the training they did, yet somehow you never see us towing some ideology that every mechanic is above the line, that until you stand up and grab the wrench you have no right to judge , or any of that other horeshit spewed.. And you won't see us defending shit mechanics..I can't stand them and will do every thing in my power to get them out of the shops I work in.....I love and respect good cops, have known many personally including my brother who made a career of it. can't stand the ones who think they are above the law.. leave the honest joe taxpayer alone, and go spend your time nailing the bangers/rapiest/murderers/ robbers and society will love you even more..
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still the Locals Who Love Guns didn't Step Up & tell them that wasn't Kosher.........

You guys.

Do you know the writings of a Xiang Yu?

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Really, it shows one state in 1 year had 173 felony violations and 2935 misdemeanor charges against mechanics/ shop owners versus  less then 900 total civil violations..doesnt sound to me like criminal charges never happen unless someone purposely cuts a brake line...whatever, there was a reason the dealer put us thru the training they did, yet somehow you never see us towing some ideology that every mechanic is above the line, that until you stand up and grab the wrench you have no right to judge , or any of that other horeshit spewed.. And you won't see us defending shit mechanics..I can't stand them and will do every thing in my power to get them out of the shops I work in.....I love and respect good cops, have known many personally including my brother who made a career of it. can't stand the ones who think they are above the law.. leave the honest joe taxpayer alone, and go spend your time nailing the bangers/rapiest/murderers/ robbers and society will love you even more..
View Quote

I cant seem to find that information in your links.
the other story in your link shows a malicious, intentional act that one could reasonably believe would (and did) result in death.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I have cruised by this thread for several days avoiding it.  I skimmed through a couple pages and I am glad I kept out of it.  

Back to your regularly scheduled arguing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:32:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys.

WAT

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's absolutely both.  It's unconstitutional, and a dumb idea... but even that aside, who wants to bleed out in some previously-law-abiding-citizen's front yard for the sake of some moron Legislator's stupid gun-control crusade?  

Not me... and not any of the SWAT guys I ever supported.  You want those guns so badly Mr. Representative?  Go collect 'em your damned self.  

Actually, let me qualify that... there was ONE guy on the team who pulled out the "only cops should have guns" over lunch at Hardees one day (it was during a lunch break on one of our training days).   The entire table of officers stopped in mid-chew, looked at each other, and immediately jumped his sh*t.  It was actually pretty funny.  One of the younger guys on the team was a hardcore NRA member, and told him to his face "that's f*cking stupid."

So yes... you might find "that guy" who is willing to do something like that... but without his team to back him up, he's not doing it either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So honest question... They won't go door to odor because its unconstitutional, or its suicide?
Both.

It's absolutely both.  It's unconstitutional, and a dumb idea... but even that aside, who wants to bleed out in some previously-law-abiding-citizen's front yard for the sake of some moron Legislator's stupid gun-control crusade?  

Not me... and not any of the SWAT guys I ever supported.  You want those guns so badly Mr. Representative?  Go collect 'em your damned self.  

Actually, let me qualify that... there was ONE guy on the team who pulled out the "only cops should have guns" over lunch at Hardees one day (it was during a lunch break on one of our training days).   The entire table of officers stopped in mid-chew, looked at each other, and immediately jumped his sh*t.  It was actually pretty funny.  One of the younger guys on the team was a hardcore NRA member, and told him to his face "that's f*cking stupid."

So yes... you might find "that guy" who is willing to do something like that... but without his team to back him up, he's not doing it either.

Strange that they didn't have any problems finding whole teams of "that guy" during Katrina to go door to door.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yep even from People leaving with their Guns or Ones Who were High & Dry with Plenty of Food & Water, too..........

The Government Found Plenty of Officers who would do that to their Fellow Citizens...........

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I remember, plenty of LE from neighboring states went down there to "uphold" order.

IIRC it was mostly NOPD and CHP.

So it's just some of the Louisianian LEO's that wouldn't do it?

What other Big Southern City's Cops would go along with Disarming Their Citizens?  

If politicians pass a law banning guns and the courts don't strike it down, then they(the police) won't take part in it.

If there is a flood though the guns get taken.
Yep even from People leaving with their Guns or Ones Who were High & Dry with Plenty of Food & Water, too..........

The Government Found Plenty of Officers who would do that to their Fellow Citizens...........

CT has plenty ... we could send some.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Site staff throws out a troll thread and the threatens people. Pft.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Strange that they didn't have any problems finding whole teams of "that guy" during Katrina to go door to door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So honest question... They won't go door to odor because its unconstitutional, or its suicide?
Both.

You seem a little tense.  Check Paul Howes article on his thoughts concerning LEO's and Mil enforcing any type of long term scenerio hat you describe.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You seem a little tense.  Check Paul Howes article on his thoughts concerning LEO's and Mil enforcing any type of long term scenerio hat you describe.
View Quote

I'm not describing any scenario, merely responding to the oft quoted assertion that the majority of cops would never go door to door by pointing out that, when they were actually tasked to do so, they did.

That being said, I don't think we'll ever see a nation wide occurrence of that. But it is a bit silly to keep vociferously insisting that it's absurd to think cops would do it, when history shows that they will.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Trolling by site staff? Sure looks like it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I'm not describing any scenario, merely responding to the oft quoted assertion that the majority of cops would never go door to door by pointing out that, when they were actually tasked to do so, they did.

That being said, I don't think we'll ever see a nation wide occurrence of that. But it is a bit silly to keep vociferously insisting that it's absurd to think cops would do it, when history shows that they will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The rubber met the road that day and they blinked.

That's not some hypothetical.

The silent majority and all that.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That many retread cop haters went for it. imagine how many retreads are on here...
View Quote

Have site staff hunt over a religion thread and you'll probably catch quite a few more.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both.

You mean the same place thats mayor got on the radio station and was calling for help to the radio host, the same place that told people to go to a stadium and forgot about them for a few days and on and on.  No weapons should have been confiscated, but to cite Katrina as an example is pretty much citing an example of what not to do on so many levels.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Have site staff hunt over a religion thread and you'll probably catch quite a few more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That many retread cop haters went for it. imagine how many retreads are on here...

how about a thread with cops in a donut shop next to an abortion  clinic, across the street from a church?   It'd be like those  sticky pads  I put down in the kitchen to catch cockroaches.,
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

how about a thread with cops in a donut shop next to an abortion  clinic, across the street from a church?   It'd be like those  sticky pads  I put down in the kitchen to catch cockroaches.,
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A good start...

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You mean the same place thats mayor got on the radio station and was calling for help to the radio host, the same place that told people to go to a stadium and forgot about them for a few days and on and on.  No weapons should have been confiscated, but to cite Katrina as an example is pretty much citing an example of what not to do on so many levels.  

View Quote

I'm not sure what your point is.

People made the assertion "Group X would never ever ever do Y!"
I pointed out that, on one of the only occasions I know of where Group X was called on to do Y, they did it without a second thought.

I'm not positing scenarios, I'm not citing anything as an example. Merely pointing out that, so far as I am aware, there has never been a problem getting cops to go door to door confiscating firearms in the US. They're batting a thousand, so to speak. History is what it is, so argue and disclaim all you want but it doesn't change the facts.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well by that mentality so will the military because some of them participated in it as well during Katrina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well by that mentality so will the military because some of them participated in it as well during Katrina.

A lot of them probably would, yeah.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Trolling by site staff? Sure looks like it.
View Quote

Late to the party ?  Here is a recap.

Op posted an article and sought well thought out, yet provocative discussion points.   Op reminded everyone follow the CoC.

Comments ranged from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.  Hurt feelings reports litter the landscape like a confetti parade in NY.

Sharks began swimming in the lagoon, vultures circle overhead, rivers stopped flowing, and people gasped.  

"Troll" you say ?   Nay kind sir, That's Entertainment at its finest !!!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That is nothing compared to all the videos on youtube that show random people driving into convenience stores, gas stations, and other stuff.
View Quote

Aren't the overwhelming majority of those by 120 year old women or drunks?  Not really putting that officer into good company.  

Maybe he was just to busy typing on the computer and missed the building jumping out in front of him.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Attack cops, get a ban.

Cop attacks civies, gets a ban?

Fair.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:57:27 PM EDT
[#44]
What a crock of shit. I'm out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Attack cops, get a ban.

Cop attacks civies, gets a ban?

Fair.

View Quote

Didnt see anyone banned so far for attacking cops. Just people who were already banned getting banned again..
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.giphy.com/media/yxO7pd4zpTz2/giphy.gif

Lol @ this troll.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#48]
OP drives an IROC.

That should tell us all we need to know about his troll thread.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Book recommendation:  Rise of the Warrior Cop

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes

Seems like a great guy
Balko has advocated the abolition of laws criminalizing drunk driving, arguing that the "punishable act should be violating road rules or causing an accident, not the factors that led to those offenses. Singling out alcohol impairment for extra punishment isn't about making the roads safer"

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.giphy.com/media/yxO7pd4zpTz2/giphy.gif

Lol @ this troll.

Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top