Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]

My sister is a useless drugged-out hippie parasite ----------- haven't had any contact for over 25yr's...

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I no longer to speak to either of my sisters. Or my mother. Amazingly enough, LESS stress in my life. As in, tons less. Now that I know where I stand, when they could not get anything more from me they were done with me, it bothers me a hell of a lot less.

What's hilarious is how my mom plays the bereaved widow and goes to bars, drinks alot, and now has some boy toy living with her. One sister has been married 3 times and has 4 kids by 4 different men. She convinced one to sign away his rights to have the current husband adopt that one, so now she gets twice the child support from that poor dumb bastard b/c she has divorced his ass. The other sister was unfaithful, was infertile and was happy to adopt her stepdaughters. Why? B/c if she ever left her husband, she could now get child support, and she has done so. BIG fucked up mess.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I get along with my family.  I have a couple of snotty Canadian cousins but outside of that everyone is on the up and up.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My brother was my best friend growing up. We are 15 months apart. He got into drugs and I haven't spoken to him in over 3 years. I don't even know how to contact him. He should know my cell number but I don't think I will ever hear from him again. He never stole from MW or caused me any harm he just disappeared. It is very sad
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The last time I spoke to my sister was at our mother's funeral in '99,   I told her to go her ass back to Texas, and if I ever saw her again, I'd kill her.  I haven't seen or heard from her since.
View Quote

Sounds like my last talk with mr brother, minutes after my Mother died.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't spoke to my brother in over a decade (I think). Doesn't seem to bother him and it doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]
well, i guess dad gave her my current cell phone number, because she called tonight. and left a voicemail that was promptly deleted.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I've got a brother 17 months younger than me.
We were tight when we were kids, but he was a snitch and a pathological liar and my parents' favorite.
We fell out as teens because he would get into trouble with his mouth and as his big brother I'd have to keep him safe.
He'd do chickenshit stuff like punch me in the face while I was sleeping, or when a friend who owed me some money gave it to him to give to me, he held onto it and never said a word.
I joined the Corps at 17 and he went nuts. Ran away from home, robbed a drug drealer and had people looking to kill him.
I went UA for 4 days to find him and bring him home.
He lived in my parents' house until he was nearly 30. Worked as a union stooge for a telco the whole time making nearly $100K and never gave them anything for rent.
He's a total libtard wine sipping dicksuck, he blocked me and my wife on FB and I haven't talked to him since before 9/11.

My life's better off without him in it. I know over a thousand other people that would be proud to call me their brother.

Can't choose your relatives
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:09:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Yup.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:13:21 AM EDT
[#10]
I talk with my sister every now and then.  There is no bad blood, and I help her anytime she needs it.  

However, my brother, who doesn't share any blood with me is my best friend.  We literally know what the other is thinking, and are like long lost brothers separated at birth.
I talk with him every day
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I talk with my sister every now and then.  There is no bad blood, and I help her anytime she needs it.  

However, my brother, who doesn't share any blood with me is my best friend.  We literally know what the other is thinking, and are like long lost brothers separated at birth.
I talk with him every day
View Quote

the part in bold intrigues me, as i am the same way with my adopted sister.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top