BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop telling chick #2 about the other chick. Tell her it fell apart with #1

The minute you tell her you and #1 had sex she will be pissed and jealous

Fuck them both, then ask them both separately about bringing another women into the relationship

Trust me, don't ask until you have fucked a girl about a threesome
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#2]
you're fucked, and not in a good way.

turns out the chicks are friends, and you just talked your way into a really awkward "trap" where they are going to cuss you out and leave you by yourself for being a "pig"
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:25:40 AM EDT
[#3]
This is easy. Cancel on one. Number two is a sure thing.

Reasoning you both are "single" she identifies with your single father plight blah blah blah.

Be there in her time of need.
Sihpapp.... But so help me god if you come back here with vertical footage.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Post some fuckin' pics of the two for starters! Rulz, we have them!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

GD, imagine yourself as a divorced 36 year old shift worker with a daughter who doesn't get much time to himself.  What would you do?  If there is interest I promise that I will update.

<snip>

Post some fuckin' pics of the two for starters! Rulz, we have them!

This right here.  Where are the hawt girly pics?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
You didn't happen to wake up in a bathtub full of ice did you? If so, hold still... we'll send help.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#6]
apparently really short hair
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Regardless of whom you bang, please wrap that shit to protect future ARFcommers from reading a post like this from your possible offspring.

FortheloveofGodandallthat'sholy.....
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#8]
"I want to bang her" seems to be the recurring theme.

I approve.

Start banging the haircutter chick and make the other one jealous, then bang her, too.
try to be cool about it; you can keep them both as fuckbuddies, and that's a good thing in your situation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How do you know about their ass hair?  Seems a rare topic to come up in conversation.
View Quote

He said their ripping on each other, which I think means a fartathon?

Fartout?

Obviously they have some way their communicating with bodily functions.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Why are there no pictures?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:05:34 AM EDT
[#11]
So the barber is married but "getting a divorce and things haven't been going well for a long time"  -  LOL!      Ya, that's what every hair-cutting married slut says.  Wait until her husband finds out about you.

Go for #1 and if you still want to bang #2 regardless of the fact she's married (and regardless of how well the date with #1 goes or doesn't go);  tell #2 the date went really well but honestly you feel like you connect more with her and want to see where it goes.

Don't go too into details.  Just tell her you could have done whatever you wanted with #1 but you passed for now to see what is going on with you and her.

Basically, with #2 you have to implant jealousy over #1 but not enough to destroy.  Hence why the date went fantastic, she invited you inside but you declined for now because of #2 blah blah blah
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Why is it a possible girl? Is it possible it's a man?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Stop telling chick #2 about the other chick. Tell her it fell apart with #1

The minute you tell her you and #1 had sex she will be pissed and jealous

Fuck them both, then ask them both separately about bringing another women into the relationship

Trust me, don't ask until you have fucked a girl about a threesome
View Quote

Actually, I wouldn't tell Chick #2 about banging Chick #1.  You want Chick #2 to be jealous/envious of Chick #1.  Women compete against one another for a man's attention and if they win it, it validates their femininity (and self esteem).

BTW, I wouldn't touch Chick #2 until the Big D is done.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#14]
This thread is useless without pics
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#15]
First post nailed it!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Good Lord man, are you drunk?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang."

You are a loser that has no car.  What do think is going to happen?
View Quote

Nailed it.

Get a bicycle .

Loser, OP.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#19]
His name was DirkDirkovich.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#20]
I admire your ambition, but get real OP.  You are not getting these two together for a 3way without having previously banged either.  Bang chick #1, tell #2 that the date with #1 went well but do not tell her you took her to pound town.  Asses the situation in the following days and adjust accordingly.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#21]
What the hell, In like Flynn.....

OP,  since you don't know how to juggle two girls at the same time I would take a rain check with one and FO the other one. Otherwise you'll end up with Minnie and her four sisters in the end.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Didn't I see this as an episode of Three's Company?  Is your name Jack Tripper?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Curious. How would you feel if some douche was talking about YOUR daughter like this?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I need to go to sleep but I thought I would share as I just got done texting with chick # 2.

I rarely get to go out due to being a shift worker and single Dad but tomorrow night I'm meeting a chick at a bar at 8:00.  In my preparation for this date I went to my hot hair cut chick after work tonight.  I found it a bit odd that she wanted to trim my eyebrows and wanted to touch up my new still starting it winter beard.

I have a baby face so a beard looks a bit fucky on me.  Picture a white ass Finn with sensitive skin and a beauty mole on the left lower face.  I can't remember where I was going with this paragraph.  Fuck it.  I wont delete it.

Chick # 2 is the hair chick.  She actually stayed late to cut my hair tonight.  I called today from work to make an appointment for tomorrow hoping she had time.  She sent me a text a few hours after my haircut.  Apparently she is getting a divorce and it's been bad for a long time.  

On to chick # 1.  I went out a couple of weeks ago on one of my rare nights to myself.  She is a 26 year old Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick who moved down to the north shore.  She has short ass hair and wears those lib kind of glasses.  She is pretty hot and I want to bang her.  We have that rip on each other thing going on right now and it's very vulgar on both ends.  It's quite fun and I want to bang her.  We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang.

Back to hair chick # 2.  In her first text she said she was all excited for my date and dropped the she is getting divorced bomb.  After a shitload of texts she wants to come out tomorrow too.  I said "You should show up and make each other jealous and it will turn into a perfect three way."  She had multiple responses with smilies, date night, lol, and shit like that.  She is persistent that I text her about date night.

Chick # 2 is probably looking for the branch.  Chick # 1 knows me a little too and wants to bang.  Maybe # 2 would three way?  I really want to bang both.  If I Ignore # 2 tomorrow night I might not be able to bang her because she'll know I'm banging # 1 and get pissed.

GD, imagine yourself as a divorced 36 year old shift worker with a daughter who doesn't get much time to himself.  What would you do?  If there is interest I promise that I will update.

Both twenty somethings have short ass hair.  

ETA  Really short ass hair.

View Quote

I've only had a couple threesomes in my life and they were with the same girls.  I was hooking up with a girl in my apartment complex in college.  Her roommate started hitting on me while girl number 1 was out of town. So we banged it out that night.  I went back and forth between rooms without girl number 1 know for a week or so and then they talked about it while I wasn't there.  I thought it was over but they decided they wanted it together and there should be no more sneaking around.  It last another two weeks and then I was cut off by both of them.  So in my limited experience it helped that they were friends before.  You are not going to get two girls into a threesome if you haven't fucked them both before.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#26]
short hair, don't care
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fartout?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you know about their ass hair?  Seems a rare topic to come up in conversation.

Fartout?

You owe me a keyboard
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:23:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Idk, but i bet you end up jerkin yer rod this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I barely understood The OP.

I'm guessing you want some drip drop on your hang down? I don't think Thelma will be down for a 3 way upon her initial entry to pound town with the great white Dirk. I suspect you'll be hitting port with an empty net if you get too aggressive with the Tuna.

Did that make sense?
View Quote

...Perfectly
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#30]
I've taken it upon myself to save this thread in lieu of op's failure.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Curious. How would you feel if some douche was talking about YOUR daughter like this?

View Quote

Thanks for the response Buzz Killington...

EDIT- ^^^^^^^ Bravo Mancow....Bravo
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've taken it upon myself to save this thread in lieu of op's failure.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kAB6rij6b3Y/UTQGvRxzI-I/AAAAAAAAKzs/WtLMg0-mIS4/s1600/redheadduo.jpg
View Quote

Well this thread just got a whole lot better. I can't tell if they have short ass hair from your pic though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Easy, drive on trying to hit it with No1 and keep No2 in your back pocket. DO NOT get them both together at the same time this early that will spell doom and you will lose out on both. IMHO hair stylists and female beauty salons workers are a untapped pool of pun where the chicks have jobs, make tips and keep themselves up.
View Quote

Ahh NO.  Hairdressers are crazy.  Redheaded hairdressers are crazier.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I need to go to sleep but I thought I would share as I just got done texting with chick # 2.

I rarely get to go out due to being a shift worker and single Dad but tomorrow night I'm meeting a chick at a bar at 8:00.  In my preparation for this date I went to my hot hair cut chick after work tonight.  I found it a bit odd that she wanted to trim my eyebrows and wanted to touch up my new still starting it winter beard.

I have a baby face so a beard looks a bit fucky on me.  Picture a white ass Finn with sensitive skin and a beauty mole on the left lower face.  I can't remember where I was going with this paragraph.  Fuck it.  I wont delete it.

Chick # 2 is the hair chick.  She actually stayed late to cut my hair tonight.  I called today from work to make an appointment for tomorrow hoping she had time.  She sent me a text a few hours after my haircut.  Apparently she is getting a divorce and it's been bad for a long time.  

On to chick # 1.  I went out a couple of weeks ago on one of my rare nights to myself.  She is a 26 year old Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick who moved down to the north shore.  She has short ass hair and wears those lib kind of glasses.  She is pretty hot and I want to bang her.  We have that rip on each other thing going on right now and it's very vulgar on both ends.  It's quite fun and I want to bang her.  We are meeting at a bar Friday night at 8:00.  I am walking there.  The night we met she gave me a ride home but would not come in and bang.

Back to hair chick # 2.  In her first text she said she was all excited for my date and dropped the she is getting divorced bomb.  After a shitload of texts she wants to come out tomorrow too.  I said "You should show up and make each other jealous and it will turn into a perfect three way."  She had multiple responses with smilies, date night, lol, and shit like that.  She is persistent that I text her about date night.

Chick # 2 is probably looking for the branch.  Chick # 1 knows me a little too and wants to bang.  Maybe # 2 would three way?  I really want to bang both.  If I Ignore # 2 tomorrow night I might not be able to bang her because she'll know I'm banging # 1 and get pissed.

View Quote

What part of the range is she from???? Believe me it matters!!! I know from experience. lived up here my whole life practically.

OH YEAH, PICS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Stay classy Minnesota.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
...Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick...

View Quote

Tier 1 Operators.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

turns out the chicks are friends, and you just talked your way into a really awkward "trap" where they are going to cuss you out and leave you by yourself for being a "pig"
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

This          

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Tier 1 Operators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Minnesota Iron Range drinking chick...

Tier 1 Operators.

For sure! There's a few I know that will put some hard core drinking men to shame, but most of them are not anything to brag about or even venture home with at all.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is not the way it's done !                  It's not the way it's works.
Internet much

You need a new wall
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Haven't read the whole thread yet...

You should've told #2 "damn, if I had known you'd be free I'd have taken you out. I need to keep this date tonight and I'll catch up with you later."
Go out with #1, bang and get out because "you have a long day tomorrow". Go find #2 and see where that goes.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This will predictably end in disappointment.

Yours first, and then ours, when their is no update about yours.  
View Quote

I think the disappointment is going to be the OP realizing he posted in his sleep about a dream the walrus just took him on.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#44]
You sound like a real catch OP.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Are you banging Rachel Maddow?

This is one instance where I don't think "get both" is the wise thing to do.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Bang chick 2. It's ashre thing. Cut off come with chick 1. Chicks hate that.
Play it cool when she contacts you and then capitalize.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#47]
I think this is a plot to a movie.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

She is a 26 year old Minnesota Iron Range
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Does OP have a fire pit or brass pineapple?

Or at least a fruit plate?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I think this is a bullshit thread.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

fify
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top