Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]
shoot him
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Scumbag raped his 23 month old niece and infected her with HIV, herpes, and chlamydia.

http://6abc.com/news/man-accused-of-raping-girls-infecting-them-with-hiv/363692/
View Quote

So it is for a fact she has it?

Burn this sub human filth alive in the town square...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:39:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never read any about the thousands of people who just up and vanish every year? Beyond the people who flee unhappy lives, kidnapped children, died in a disaster or car went into a canal, there are thousand of people who are missing and likely killed every year. Most fell to criminals, psychos, serial killers, and the like. But more than a few ended up getting theirs from someone who had good reason to hurt them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing good about my little brother being in prison for drug trafficking, I know secondhand from him the hell these guys go through.

The days of street justice are gone in the civilized world, but are still alive in the prisons.

Never read any about the thousands of people who just up and vanish every year? Beyond the people who flee unhappy lives, kidnapped children, died in a disaster or car went into a canal, there are thousand of people who are missing and likely killed every year. Most fell to criminals, psychos, serial killers, and the like. But more than a few ended up getting theirs from someone who had good reason to hurt them.

Any idea how big the whole number is and how many are killed in each groups of the cause you laid out?..Makes a person wonder about the evil in this worder and the time people dish out real punishment..
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:42:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He should be ass raped by an elephant. Then a .45 to the back of the head.
View Quote

"Every muzzle flash means one more monster gone" Frank Castle.....I wish we had people like him..
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The medical examiner concluded he died by falling down a flight of stairs littered with loaded firearms and farm implements... Twice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:46:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Seriously, if Hannibal Lecter murdered this guy in his most insane kill yet, I wouldn't convict.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:50:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Can of gasoline, matches, and a few fire extinguishers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:58:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can of gasoline, matches, and a few fire extinguishers.
View Quote

I would pull a Tommy from Shewshanke..Have a guard shoot him while he was "trying to escape".
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]
These are the kinds of people that are no better than a mad dog, or a psycho cat.  If you can prove what they did without any doubt, they should simply get a .22 to the base of the skull, and bury them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quick and painless, and only to be talked about in hushed tones in the future, the punishment should be.
View Quote

No, the punishment needs to be so horrid that the people running torture houses in 3rd world nations would puke at the thought of what happened
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Send him to west africa to care for Ebola patients. Leave him there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:17:43 AM EDT
[#13]
the childs injuries were so bad that she had to have reconstructive surgery. others in that house knew what was going on. i guarandamnteeyou
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:26:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Put him in general population.
View Quote
with broken limbs

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Bring him to me. I shall wire his extremities and place him in a gasoline filled tire.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:28:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:32:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bring him to me. I shall wire his extremities and place him in a gasoline filled tire.
View Quote

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:39:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/tc2k11arf/media/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif</a>

«tc2k11»
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/tc2k11arf/media/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif</a>

«tc2k11»

Cruel and unusual.

It can be cruel or it can be unusual. It just cannot be both.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:53:21 AM EDT
[#19]
If found guilty:

Draft into military unit comprised of nothing but death row inmates, or sex offenders. Air drop them into Fallujah.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:54:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I made a guess before I clicked on this thread.

View Quote

So did I, and although it took a second or two before the picture popped up, I was neither disappointed nor surprised, and yet, we dare not acknowledge any obvious.... anything...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:58:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, he's going to prison for a long long time.  He won't get the death penalty I don't think.  Not until (or if) one of his victims dies from AIDS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HOUSTON TX -- David Richard Wilson, 33, was found guilty of the sexual assault of a child in 2005 and sentenced to four years in prison. Six years later, Wilson was back in court, accused in two new cases that, if proven, may have lifelong consequences for two more children.

Texas justice will be swift and permanent this time.

Yeah, he's going to prison for a long long time.  He won't get the death penalty I don't think.  Not until (or if) one of his victims dies from AIDS

Yeaaah, that sounds GREAT, but would either of you bet a years wages on him getting even life in prison? Wanna go two months pay on even say... 3 years ?  Do you guys happen to remember what year this is or where we live?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeaaah, that sounds GREAT, but would either of you bet a years wages on him getting even life in prison? Wanna go two months pay on even say... 3 years ?  Do you guys happen to remember what year this is or where we live?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HOUSTON TX -- David Richard Wilson, 33, was found guilty of the sexual assault of a child in 2005 and sentenced to four years in prison. Six years later, Wilson was back in court, accused in two new cases that, if proven, may have lifelong consequences for two more children.

That guy who shot the guy who molested his kid a few years ago was found not-guilty...

It's Texas... No, it's not a perfect state. But every now and then...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif

«tc2k11»

Cute pic, you gonna post it in every thread along these lines?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:19:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Cruel and unusual.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

«tc2k11»

Cruel and unusual.

I anticipated that argument, which is why I changed it to "or."

Justice Brennan says in Furman v. Georgia, among other things, the kind of punishment prohibited is a "severe punishment that is patently unnecessary" and "that a punishment must not by its severity be degrading to human dignity," e.g., torture, a lingering death, etc.

...which pretty much covers most of GD's suggestions in these threads.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g441/tc2k11arf/photochops/spongebob_hammer2_zpsc73e19dd.gif

«tc2k11»

I dunno.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The legal system should lock him away for life.....

....and let nature take its inevitable course once he gets to his cell.
View Quote

Along with anyone that advocated for and/or accepted anything less than death for this vile piece of shit.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:27:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The legal system should lock him away for life.....

....and let nature take its inevitable course once he gets to his cell.
View Quote

They should have done that after his first conviction for child rape.  Why do we let these animals loose?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:28:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

To be honest with you, I have become so calloused that I don't find this story to be shocking in any way.

Disgusting yes, but I am not shocked that someone would do such a thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Truth really is stranger than fiction.  If someone came up with a story like that we would call them sick in the head, yet it's real life.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

To be honest with you, I have become so calloused that I don't find this story to be shocking in any way.

Disgusting yes, but I am not shocked that someone would do such a thing.

I still am - because it's something I can't and won't accept as possible.

Call me naive, or in deep denial.  It's a defense mechanism.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:38:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah cause it sure as fuck wasn't the last time....
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#32]
The Supreme Court held in Kennedy v. Louisiana that the death penalty cannot be imposed for the crime of child rape if the victim doesn't die. The main premise of the decision was that death is not a proportional punishment for raping a child, and that there's a national consensus against putting someone to death when he didn't cause a death.

I have a feeling that if you polled the American public and asked if this scumbag should die, you wouldn't see the consensus the Supreme Court imagined.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:51:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No, the punishment needs to be so horrid that the people running torture houses in 3rd world nations would puke at the thought of what happened
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick and painless, and only to be talked about in hushed tones in the future, the punishment should be.

Yup, that is the way to go with punishing this behavior. Absolute cruelty and merciless brutality for a POS who showed no mercy or humanity.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:10:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Animal
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#36]
I could think of several things that should be done to this person.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I haven't read the replies, but a bullet to the head after several days of torture sounds like a reasonable place to start.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Skin that cocksucker alive and roll him in salt.  Then light him on fire.  Then put him out and keep him alive for as long as possible.
View Quote

that's a good start for sure. Afterwards we could get really creative
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

The SCOTUS fucked up by ruling out execution for child rapists.

«tc2k11»
View Quote

Just ignore that ruling.  What is SCOTUS going to do? They don't have the power to stop DC and every other communist shit hole in this nation from violating the 2A, even after Heller and McDonald.

Just kill the fuckers already.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He was convicted of sexually assaulting a child back in 2005, and sentenced to only four years in prison?  Sounds like there's some blame to pass around here.  
View Quote

Some back story is needed.
A guy in my town got 11 years for expository guidelines himself to 3 separate minors.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care to stare into that pit any longer. No point in making monsters out of the men who are forced to deal with monsters.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Take away his HIV meds.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#44]
I wouldn't mind going ISIS on him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Send Drop him from 35000ft with no parachute to Liberia.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

there's no punishment cruel enough, no torture painful enough for this fucking beast. but, i would love a day or 2 to try and find it...
View Quote
I could do that in 30 seconds.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Scumbag raped his 23 month old niece and infected her with HIV, herpes, and chlamydia.

http://6abc.com/news/man-accused-of-raping-girls-infecting-them-with-hiv/363692/

View Quote
Didn't even know it was possible to rape a 23 month old.  Thanks for making my life worse GD.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Gasoline and a match can cure both of those conditions at once. Be a saint.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I gotta machete, a belt sander with an #80 belt, a blow torch, and some pliers. I also got the relevant PPEs for auto painting. Give me a few hours with that guy and he will regret being born.
View Quote

You get my vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
there's no punishment cruel enough, no torture painful enough for this fucking beast. but, i would love a day or 2 to try and find it...
View Quote

This. That poor girl. .
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top