Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:44:30 PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA -- School officials on Thursday canceled the remaining two football games at a suburban Philadelphia high school after concluding rookie players had been subjected to "humiliating and inappropriate" initiation rites.
View Quote

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/11751534/central-bucks-high-school-west-cuts-football-season-short-hazing
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Dogs  bullocks
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the debate on whether or not this football team is gay.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Aren't all football teams gay? I mean, a bunch of muscled up sweaty guys running around in spandex grabbing each other's asses and trying to catch each other's balls...  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Aren't all football teams gay? I mean, a bunch of muscled up sweaty guys running around in spandex grabbing each other's asses and trying to catch each other's balls...  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1, I don't see where their gayness could be up for debate.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what instrument did you play in marching band?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

PSounds pretty gay to me.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Pounds pretty gay to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pounds pretty gay to me.

I hope that was just a typo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:48:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Seriously though, you never said what instrument you played...
View Quote

Yeah, I'm a musician. If you really want to know what instrument I played you can search my post history, I've talked about it before.

I also detested playing in the marching band, and almost got kicked out of the band program on a yearly basis because of my disdain for marching band and football (my opposition to the traditional hazing that my school practiced was a major part of that disdain).

I am also currently employed full time in the performing arts. That's more than I can say for any of the guys on the football team in my high school (well, actually I did go to school with a guy who became a major league baseball player, but he was dumb as a door knob).
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL In before a bunch of Arfommers defend their gay initiation antics in their football teams......

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:50:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm a musician. If you really want to know what instrument I played you can search my post history, I've talked about it before.

I also detested playing in the marching band, and almost got kicked out of the band program on a yearly basis because of my disdain for marching band and football (my opposition to the traditional hazing that my school practiced was a major part of that disdain).

I am also currently employed full time in the performing arts. That's more than I can say for any of the guys on the football team in my high school (well, actually I did go to school with a guy who became a major league baseball player, but he was dumb as a door knob).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously though, you never said what instrument you played...

Wow you sound like an angsty, angry, jealous beta that got made fun of a lot.

So you played the Clarinet while the football team was doing their gay initiation (and fucking cheerleaders at parties)?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:51:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit, Jesus Christ. The amount of athlete-bashing on here makes me think most arfcommers spent high school getting wedgies and swirlies.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:52:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No shit, Jesus Christ. The amount of athlete-bashing on here makes me think most arfcommers spent high school getting wedgies and swirlies.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They still do

But their wife does it to them.

So Beta up in hurr
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was lectured quite sternly in the Kentucky dildo rape thread that this sort of activity is not gay
In fact I was called a faggot who sucks cocks for even suggesting it
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So you played the Clarinet while the football team was doing their gay initiation (and fucking cheerleaders at parties)?
View Quote

No, I didn't play the clarinet, at least not in high school. I did spend a couple semesters in college studying clarinet though.

Also, I don't condone drinking alcohol or premarital sex. There was only one couple who was married while we were in high school, and he wasn't a football player, nor was she a cheerleader.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:07:06 AM EDT
[#16]
This happened earlier in the school year. Same school district. The alleged incident happened at a different district HS but she was working at the middle school that's right across the street from the football hazing school.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/26546002/band-teacher-accused-of-sex-crimes-against-14-year-old-student
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I would consider what they did to be gay. But what do I know?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:18:36 AM EDT
[#18]
The jocks can experiment with their sexuality on their own time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:27:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pussy harmonica.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:33:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I had a kick-ass, SWAT Team Commander Police Captain grab my junk.  Turns out, he grabbed every officers' junk.  I went to punch him the next time he tried to grab my man-tackle.  He was not amused.  I would have knocked him the fuck out.  He was a good guy to work for, just a little too gay...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:39:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I would consider what they did to be gay. But what do I know?
View Quote

/Thread
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:46:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I didn't play football but don't remember stories about genital touching, tea bagging etc that seem to make the news now. Was there a lot of boy on boy football action that I never heard about decades ago? I vaguely remember stories about wedgies, swirlies etc but nothing about homosexual sexual acts.
View Quote

Maybe it's just a few closet gay guys that want to do and see gay stuff under the guise of it being "hazing."  

And yeah, forcing guys to grab other guys' genitals is a far cry from wedgies and swirlies.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, I didn't play the clarinet, at least not in high school. I did spend a couple semesters in college studying clarinet though.

Also, I don't condone drinking alcohol or premarital sex. There was only one couple who was married while we were in high school, and he wasn't a football player, nor was she a cheerleader.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#25]
You're not here to hunt, are you?  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I didn't play football but don't remember stories about genital touching, tea bagging etc that seem to make the news now. Was there a lot of boy on boy football action that I never heard about decades ago? I vaguely remember stories about wedgies, swirlies etc but nothing about homosexual sexual acts.
View Quote

Blatantly Homosexual, or veiled homosexual activities have been a hazing activity for groups for thousands of years.

Not just college kids but in high society as well.

It's part of breaking down barriers and building trust and acceptance in the clan/tribe/order.

It's pretty interesting from an anthropological perspective, but as Richard Nixon aptly said of the Bohemian Grover "all this is the most goddamn faggiest thing I have ever seen!"
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's part of breaking down barriers and building trust and acceptance in the clan/tribe/order.

View Quote

does that work on chicks too
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Good.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Female exclusive initiations have largely mirrored male exclusive initiations .
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

All football teams are gay.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Wasn't there just an issue with some sodomization within a New Jersey football team?

Northerners are just bizarre. I have never heard of any kind of homosexual hazing down here.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#32]
It's always pretty easy to differentiate the members who played ball from those who didn't in these hazing threads. When an athlete slaps your ass after a good play, he's not saying "hey, I want to enter you." he's saying "great tackle, kick his ass again!" When your dick gets flicked with the back of his hand while you're showering, he's not saying "hey, put that in my mouth." he's saying "hey, you're my bud and we played a great game and it would be really awkward to hug it out right now, so I'm going to punch you in the dick as a symbol of my non-gay affection!"

These are team building rituals, not hazing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I had a kick-ass, SWAT Team Commander Police Captain grab my junk.  Turns out, he grabbed every officers' junk.  I went to punch him the next time he tried to grab my man-tackle.  He was not amused.  I would have knocked him the fuck out.  He was a good guy to work for, just a little too gay...
View Quote

So, he created joinder?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's always pretty easy to differentiate the members who played ball from those who didn't in these hazing threads. When an athlete slaps your ass after a good play, he's not saying "hey, I want to enter you." he's saying "great tackle, kick his ass again!" When your dick gets flicked with the back of his hand while you're showering, he's not saying "hey, put that in my mouth." he's saying "hey, you're my bud and we played a great game and it would be really awkward to hug it out right now, so I'm going to punch you in the dick as a symbol of my non-gay affection!"

View Quote

Neither of those are grabbing of another guys nuts.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Sounds pretty gay
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah and some dude sniffing my ballsack is "just breathing"?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They still do

So Beta up in hurr
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They still do

So Beta up in hurr

If you have to go around reminding everyone you are an 'alpha", are you really an "alpha"?

This guy is a broken record.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#38]
This thread is gay.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If you have to go around reminding everyone you are an 'alpha", are you really an "alpha"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]

They still do

So Beta up in hurr

Where did I say that?

I just said I'm not a beta.  There is plenty of room in between.

Also, What instrument did you play in marching band?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#40]
In my day the gay kids were wrestlers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#41]

You are correct, you didnt come out and say it, but every damn time there is a thread like this you bring the whole tired ass "alpha this, beta that" rhetoric.

Wasn't in the band, cant even play the recorder. Did play HS football though...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Philly? And just a few weeks ago it was a school not far from Philly in jersey.

What's up the players down there?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are correct, you didnt come out and say it, but every damn time there is a thread like this you bring the whole tired ass "alpha this, beta that" rhetoric.

Wasn't in the band, cant even play the recorder. Did play HS football though...
View Quote

My aren't we sensitive?

I think you have me confused with someone else too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmao I love Arfcom
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#45]
There was a long tradition of faggy hazing going on with my high school's football team too. Everyone knew about it, nothing ever happened. I think it just goes with the territory.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Nut-grabbing would have gotten your ass beat with a helmet (or three) in our locker room.

Those fags are gay.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In my day the gay kids were wrestlers.
View Quote

In my day there were no gay wrestlers.  Any that displayed such behavior got their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This thread is gay.  
View Quote

So if you clicked on it and posted in it, does that make you gay?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You drive a car once and you are not a race driver. Grab one dick  and you are gay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a gay friend who claims to have serviced many a football player in HS.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top