User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I loathe Matthew Broderick.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
For me, it's got to be Micheal Douglas. He's a greasy pin-dicked fuck that is all for liberal causes as long as they don't cause him any personal discomfort-like fighting the wind farm that would have ruined the view off of his mansion.

He just oozes sleaze in the same way that Alec Baldwin does, just more of it.

The world would be better off without either of them, but if I could wake up tomorrow with one of them gone, it would be Micheal Douglas all the way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
A lot of turds in that pile, too many to choose from.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Jack lemmon.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Obama and his fat assed wife whats her name.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Rosie -o- donhole  and Oprah
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Matt Damon
Sandra Bullock
View Quote

But...I LOVE Sandra!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Kevin Costner
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#9]
LENA DUNHAM.  I loathe her so much.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
LENA DUNHAM.  I loathe her so much.
View Quote

She needs to cover herself up more thats for sure.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Also note ----

"1987 car accident

On August 5, 1987, Broderick was in a car accident in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, while vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The accident, which was the event through which their relationship became public, occurred when the rented BMW Broderick was driving crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, who were both killed instantly in the accident. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, a concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including severe whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[20][21][22][23] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice." Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. As of March 2014, the meeting has not taken place. In 2012, Broderick had been featured in a multi-million dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl in which he was highlighted driving a CR-V in homage to the Ferris Bueller movie. Doherty was quoted as saying that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers knowing his past"."

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Actress: Janeane Garofalo

Actor: Matthew McConaughey because he hates guns (I'm kidding, don't start)

Not many male actors I really hate, but Tracy Morgan is pretty far up the list of dislikes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Will Ferrell

I see him, and I want to punch the TV
View Quote

YES!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Glenn Beck
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
melissa mccarthy
View Quote

I've only seen a few of her movies, but I'm already tired of her schtick.  She's the exact same character in every movie: the hard ass with the heart of gold.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I like to go with this. If someone is in a movie or show that I don't like, I don't watch it... Although I feel that I should hate that Kanye West guy. I'm not sure why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
None of them are important enough to waste time hating.

I like to go with this. If someone is in a movie or show that I don't like, I don't watch it... Although I feel that I should hate that Kanye West guy. I'm not sure why.

Same here except for this small difference .....Although I feel that I should hate that Jeff Dunham guy. I'm not sure why
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Russel Brand probably.  I know most actors are very left leaning, but most seem to do so out of follow the leader/to be cool.  There are a few that are true believers, even Marxists is you will.

Now as much is at may pain me to say so, people like Sean Penn and Goerge Clooney are actually good actors, and if you can look past the actor that is playing the roll, they do a very good job portraying their characters.  They are entertainers, and they entertain me.

But Russel Brand.  Holy shit, how did this guy get famous?  Not only is he a Marxist who called for a social revolution, disses MSNBC because they are "too conservative," but this guy really cannot act worth shit.  He plays the same character in every roll, the stereotypical famous narcissistic European.  So he pretty much just plays himself.  

He is not funny, he is not talented, and he called for a revolution against people that don't share his ideals.  

I might be able to squeeze out a little respect for him if I knew that he had the intentions of fighting on the front lines of the revolution he says he wants, but you can tell he is a little pampered bitch by just looking at him.  He just wants to watch TV as people are being rounded up for their political beliefs, he doesn't want to put his own life on the line.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Adam Sandler.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#20]
the ANTI  gunners (.) <--- period
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
None of them are important enough to waste time hating.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Easy to dislike a whole bunch of them for their political views, but when you're sitting and posing on an anti-aircraft gun which spent its day shooting at and attempting to kill your fellow countrymen, well, fuck you Jane.

You want to protest the war, do it here, that's fine and your right. This is over the line and unforgivable. I will never forget it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't stand Hanoi Jane Fonda as well as Leonardo Dicaprio.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I never understood not liking an actor because of their political views.

Sean Penn's political views are horrible. At the same time I don't see how anyone can say he's not a good actor.

I differ greatly from Alec Baldwins political views. I can also say that I think he is an awesome comedic actor.

Andy Griffith voted differently than I do but I still love to watch "The Andy Griffith Show".

View Quote

Easy, because they use their popularity (not experience, knowledge,or facts) to try to influence the low information voters to vote for those who like to erode your rights.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Easy to dislike a whole bunch of them for their political views, but when you're sitting and posing on an anti-aircraft gun which spent its day shooting at and attempting to kill your fellow countrymen, well, fuck you Jane.

You want to protest the war, do it here, that's fine and your right. This is over the line and unforgivable. I will never forget it.
View Quote

I will never forgive or forget. her gravesite will be a urinal, for sure.
It would be easier to list the actors I like, and the list is short.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I always hated Tom Cruise.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I can't watch Matt damen, Tom hanks, George Clooney and Ben allick movies. Their  political activism has turned them into politicians and unfortunately that all I see when I watch their movies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#28]
right now,

james fucking franco,

for as many comedic movies hes in hes not fucking funny at all...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw Ben Affleck and Alec Baldwin in pearl harbor last night, I hated them both.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Ben Stiller and Susan Sarandon.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Sean Penn is beyond irritating.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#33]
The entire cast of scrubs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Don't know who that is, but would not hit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ben Affleck
Matt Damon
Sean Penn
Marky Mark
Gweneth Paltrow
Hanoi Jane
View Quote

Forgot George Clooney
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Robin Williams.  Sure, make a shit ton of shit movies then kill yourself.  Asshole.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Keanu Reeves ? however you spell it

As soon as I see his mug on the screen its an instant channel change

As for chicks ... Rosey Odonell or that fat ugly gay bitch from 'The View' - don't even know her name. Same instant channel change with them
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Cameron Diaz and Shia Labeouf.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Yeah she's pretty much horrible in every way a woman can be.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Tom Cruise minus his old stuff.

The fact that he thinks he is an action hero is baffling.
View Quote

You're the special type airn't you
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Whoopi Goldburg. No hate, just disgust.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#42]
In addition to all named so far:

Janeanne Garafalo

Robert De Niro
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Shia LaDouche and Mark Wahlturd.

I saw The Happening on TV and I couldn't stop watching because it was so horrible. I literally LOLd at the bad acting.

John Leguizamo is also terrible in that flick.... And everything else he's been in.
View Quote

Can't stand him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#44]

LOL @ that fuckin' picture man. I hate sean penn with a passion.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This, but I don't want to punch the TV. Instead I want to never watch again so I can avoid seeing even moments of  his agonizingly unfunny movies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will Ferrell

I see him, and I want to punch the TV

This, but I don't want to punch the TV. Instead I want to never watch again so I can avoid seeing even moments of  his agonizingly unfunny movies.

That's anyone from SNL to me other than Chevy Chase. Christmas Vacation is on my short list of favorite movies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Lena Dunham is just gross.  

Jim Carrey sucks donkey dicks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#47]
It would be easier to list the ones I like.......
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Ricky Jay. His face and his listhp annoy me.

Rebecca Pidgeon. Sorry sister, you just can't act.

William H Macy. Reminds me of a used car salesman. Yes, I know he played one in Fargo. Every since I saw Oleanna, his presence annoys me in any movie.

What sucks is that I actually like David Mamet's films in spite of the fact these three frequently show up in them.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Nicholas Cage

and

I can't think of a female actress I can't stand as much as I hate Nicholas Cage.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Jim Carey

Rosie O'Donnell
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top