Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
My recent success has actually been on facebook. If you find the right group, there are lots of women with lots of time on their hands. Just last week I got sexual favors from 2 women, from the same group. Working on number 3 at this time as well as one from tinder and one from POF. Step up your game, pre holidays is prime time for men. Women don't want to feel alone on the holidays.

Edit: You need to find local facebook groups. try starting with yardsale pages and eventually you will find out what pages all the local women vent on, that is where you want to be. Trust me, the vagina is plentiful.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://media0.giphy.com/media/qFNnOKIs6tBD2/200.gif

Some chicks are into that, bro.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So... ummm,... I actually posted a CL ad like some people here suggested... and I actually got a reply.

Emailing back and forth, and she seems more than willing to meet up for some fun. She actually is going on as if she would be honored to take my v-card.

Unfortunately, she seems to have flaked out on me.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

As for the people hating on 'internet dating' I used to be part of that crowd too. Then you find out there are guys banging a different women just bout every week and they meet them on dating apps...

Honestly 15 minutes of messaging per day and maybe an hour or two of in person time and you can be getting laid. Minimal effort.

View Quote
Yeah, that doesn't fucking work for me. I've spent *HOURS* messaging women, and turned up diddly.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:12:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My recent success has actually been on facebook. If you find the right group, there are lots of women with lots of time on their hands. Just last week I got sexual favors from 2 women, from the same group. Working on number 3 at this time as well as one from tinder and one from POF. Step up your game, pre holidays is prime time for men. Women don't want to feel alone on the holidays.

Edit: You need to find local facebook groups. try starting with yardsale pages and eventually you will find out what pages all the local women vent on, that is where you want to be. Trust me, the vagina is plentiful.

View Quote

You too?  Current "friends" are girls who friended me in user groups.  Like totally way out of my league hot and interesting.

Chatting about it with friends and we have at least one decent theory.  Really hot and smart, desirable chicks are hit on by everyone all the time.  It's their life.  But on social media they can pick and choose, google stalk us, whatever.  

Life as a single girl is risky.  But not so much on social media.  So they can pick whom they want.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So... ummm,... I actually posted a CL ad like some people here suggested... and I actually got a reply.

Emailing back and forth, and she seems more than willing to meet up for some fun. She actually is going on as if she would be honored to take my v-card.

ah.  fuck.  im really gunning for you over here.

You really shouldnt have so much invested in these bitches that you are posting sad smiley faces before you even meet them.  You are like me, you get focused on a goal and take it personally if you fail.

Heres an analogy.  I fish in streams here in Alaska where teams of fish move in unison in clear water - stacked so thick that you can barely see the pebbles on the bottom.  I can sit there and want one all I want, and I can try real fucking hard and jump in the stream and thrash around and try to grab one.... they are only 10 feet away from me.  All I will end up doing is frightening the fish away, getting wet, looking retarded, and getting mad.  Everyone will say, God he wants a fish so bad and he tries sooooo hard.  My 5 year old son tries it.  it fails every time.  

If I sit there and realize the only control I have over the fish is to perfect my bait and cast... all I have to do is sit there and relax.  Thats the hardest part.  And im sitting here in perfect fishing conditions.  Its much harder when you are fishing in a poor fished-out stream in some other location.

Hope you are an analogy guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Women are very strange in that the harder you try to pull them in, the faster you'll drive them away. You have to make the chase interesting for them.

My sincere advice to you is that you focus on making yourself the best version of you possible. Pick up hobbies, go to the gym, read books, dress nicely, learn new things. This will give you more confidence, and will also make you more attractive and interesting to women.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:35:23 AM EDT
[#7]
OP, what ever happened with Lizzard? TARP? I was expecting an AAR from Vegas by now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

OP, what ever happened with Lizzard? TARP? I was expecting an AAR from Vegas by now.
View Quote
I never got an IM from any of them. I kind of figured lizzard was joking lol.

TARP? Who's TARP? I didn't see anyone here by that name reply in the thread. OR is that "TARP" As in "It's a TARP!"
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:45:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Women are very strange in that the harder you try to pull them in, the faster you'll drive them away. You have to make the chase interesting for them.

My sincere advice to you is that you focus on making yourself the best version of you possible. Pick up hobbies, go to the gym, read books, dress nicely, learn new things. This will give you more confidence, and will also make you more attractive and interesting to women.
View Quote
I decided to start riding my bike again. I rode for 10.5 miles yesterday... and rode again for about 6 miles today. My ass hurts from the sit pain, but that's to be expected having not ridden for a while.

Honestly, I've forgotten how good it feels to come home from a long bike ride, almost out of breath, tired,...hitting a shower, and then resting with the knowledge that you earned that shit. It was exhilerating.

I think next Saturday, if I don't have any other plans since it's a pretty hectic weekend what with a party going on, and some OT I volunteered for... I might join a local meetup beginner's bike ride that is scheduled that day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The best advice I have seen in this thread yet

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

First of all a couple of things about your description of yourself:

• You are not 5' 9". You are 6'0". I don't care if the tape measure says 5' 9". You. Are. 6. Foot. Chicks can't gauge height for crap anyways, so don't worry about it.

• You have never heard of video games. You don't even know what they are. Fucking sorcery as far as you're concerned. So don't mention them.

• Use the 'half your age plus seven' rule for the lower end of your 'looking for' age. Round up. Saying '18' will set off alarm bells for women.

Second, you need three pictures:

• A photo taken by a professional (or talented amateur) photographer with a DSLR with you wearing business casual. The scrubs and stethoscope will work too. The idea here is to establish that you have a stable career and money.

• A candid photo of you doing something interesting. Think rock-climbing or wind-surfing. I don't care if you don't actually do anything interesting; it's just a photo to give the appearance that you're interesting.

• A photo of you in a group at a bar or other social setting. Group must contain at least two attractive females. The purpose here is to establish that you aren't some asocial weirdo, and that attractive women like being around you.

Third, you are not looking for anything serious, like a relationship. You are looking for fun. You must give the impression that you don't need anyone and you're just doing this internet dating shit for a lark. Male neediness is industrial strength vaginal desiccant. Exude the attitude that you give zero fucks, and don't care whether she dates you or not.

Fourth, move things to IRL face-to-face within 3-4 messages. You're not looking for a penpal, you're looking for a date so make one. Don't get caught in this limbo of emailing each other back and forth fifty times. The second or third message you send her (counting your opening message) should ask her to meet you somewhere for coffee or a drink.

If she blows you off, move on to the next girl. A lot of girls on dating sites are just window shopping and/or soaking up attention & compliments for a free ego boost. Don't waste your time on any one girl because you're going to have to send out dozens or hundreds of opening messages to get a single date.

Look rich, look tall, look social, look interesting, and look desireless. After that, it's just a matter of message volume.

The best advice I have seen in this thread yet

Would a photo of me bike riding count?

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:15:42 AM EDT
[#12]
So I updated my profile descriptor a bit.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=30397481

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#13]
They sense your odd
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

TARP? Who's TARP? I didn't see anyone here by that name reply in the thread. OR is that "TARP" As in "It's a TARP!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I read all of Lizzard's posts, she sounded all MILFY and horny and a new thread ready to start. Unless, of course…
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:19:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Neat, ask her what the fuck is wrong with you. Also ask her if she has any single friends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are around medical women? Nurses specifically?

Go find one and befriend her, then ask her what the fuck is wrong with you. How are you near nurses and not getting your prostate licked in the linen closet is totally beyond me.
I might be imagining things, but one of the nurses always smiles, laughs, and lightly touches my arms when she is around me. I think she's into me... which is odd because at work, I'm not really in "game mode", and... she's probably seen and heard me talk about how crummy things are going in life, and seen me be pretty vulnerable.

She always manages to cheer me up... and I really like her, but there is a serious caveat. She's married, and that's a line I don't cross. I might be somewhat desperate, but... I refuse to be a home-wrecker. I could never forgive myself for that.  

Neat, ask her what the fuck is wrong with you. Also ask her if she has any single friends.

This.
-Signed,
Girl type person.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:25:33 AM EDT
[#16]

My name's Jack and I work in the behavioral health field. I love my job as it affords me the ability to help people in their time of need. However, my job is quite stressful, so I wind down by bicycling, swimming, reading, doing house improvements, and playing with my loyal canine companion, Sandy. I also love to cook, and I'm pretty damn good at it, if I so say so myself. Lately I've been experimenting a bit with the paleo/primal diet, and am really liking it so far.

I'm a huge fan of Rush, Metallica, Muse and a few country songs here and there. I can get into almost anything, when it comes to music.

My best quality is probably my seemingly inexhaustible curiosity. I absolutely love to learn new things, try new foods, new experiences, and travel to places I've never been before.

If you're on any kind of drugs, please... go find someone else to enable you. I have enough of that drama at work, and no woman is worth that noise. Seriously, there are some pretty trashy women on this site.
View Quote

That's what I'd change. That and the pic at the beach, drinking beer, should be replaced by one with you and your canine Sandy.

"Being a bad ass mother f" also doesn't fit with the rest of your profile.  If you post something like that, you gotta own that shit.  It's not congruent with your reality.  The confused woman clicks to next profile.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:43:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's what I'd change. That and the pic at the beach, drinking beer, should be replaced by one with you and your canine Sandy.

"Being a bad ass mother f" also doesn't fit with the rest of your profile.  If you post something like that, you gotta own that shit.  It's not congruent with your reality.  The confused woman clicks to next profile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My name's Jack and I work in the behavioral health field. I love my job as it affords me the ability to help people in their time of need. However, my job is quite stressful, so I wind down by bicycling, swimming, reading, doing house improvements, and playing with my loyal canine companion, Sandy. I also love to cook, and I'm pretty damn good at it, if I so say so myself. Lately I've been experimenting a bit with the paleo/primal diet, and am really liking it so far.

I'm a huge fan of Rush, Metallica, Muse and a few country songs here and there. I can get into almost anything, when it comes to music.

My best quality is probably my seemingly inexhaustible curiosity. I absolutely love to learn new things, try new foods, new experiences, and travel to places I've never been before.

If you're on any kind of drugs, please... go find someone else to enable you. I have enough of that drama at work, and no woman is worth that noise. Seriously, there are some pretty trashy women on this site.

Oh Lord!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You too?  Current "friends" are girls who friended me in user groups.  Like totally way out of my league hot and interesting.

Chatting about it with friends and we have at least one decent theory.  Really hot and smart, desirable chicks are hit on by everyone all the time.  It's their life.  But on social media they can pick and choose, google stalk us, whatever.  

Life as a single girl is risky.  But not so much on social media.  So they can pick whom they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeppers, Facebook groups are now my #1 source of puntang. I might be dropping all these side bitches though, the one I just met up with from tinder might be a keeper.

OP, here are some suggestions to your new profile

My name's Jack and I work in the behavioral health field. I love my job as it affords me the ability to help people in their time of need. However, my job is quite stressful, so I wind down by bicycling, swimming, reading, doing house improvements, and playing with my loyal canine companion, Sandy (you need a picture of said animal). I also love to cook, and I'm pretty damn good at it, if I so say so myself I might even cook dinner for you sometime OR I'll cook dinner for you if you're nice... something along those lines. Lately I've been experimenting a bit with the paleo/primal diet, and am really liking it so far.

My best quality is probably my seemingly inexhaustible (gay) curiosity. I absolutely love to learn new things, try new foods, new experiences, and travel to places I've never been before.

If you're on any kind of drugs, please... go find someone else to enable you (makes you sound like a d bag). I have enough of that drama at work, and no woman is worth that noise. Seriously, there are some pretty trashy women on this site. AIN'T NOBODY GOT NO TIME FO DAT!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That just got copied and pasted into 4000 profiles. Nice writing... no way the OP could back it up... yet.
View Quote

So I trimmed it up and posted that profile.  Wow.  Women are indeed fucking illogical creatures.  The title is literally "I'm an ***hole."  

They eat it up.  I've gotten more "meet me" things and unsolicited messages in 3 hours than I have in my own profile in 2 years.  "Well hello there."  After that profile, she might as well have said "I want the D."  Some of these women are actually hot.

I did post a pretty good looking dude.  Be good looking.  Be a raging borderline psychotic asshole.  Get laid easily.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:01:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I concur with all the changes mentioned above.  Being a bad ass mother f, and grooming your awesome beard need to go.  It's just weird and kinda childish (and I'm about your age, and immature as all get out).

And for god's sake, get rid of that first 'selfie' photo.  Do you only have like 3 pictures of yourself?  I think the beach picture is fine, but you need to find some slightly less goofy sunglasses for the future.  The one with your sister isn't a bad picture, either.  But you absolutely need to ditch the first one, and put up a couple pictures of you actually doing something, and not just posing with a goofy 'look away' face.

Don't think about the meetup ride.  DO IT.  Cycling is a great hobby (even if you're one of those spandex wearing lane hoggers ).  Get a photo of you doing that.  Get a photo of you shooting (it'll only drive away the ones you don't want anyway).  Just doing SOMETHING.  

I don't know where your lack of confidence has come from, but it's depressing.  You work in a respectable field, you're a normal looking dude, and you seem intelligent.  There ain't nothing wrong with you as far as I can tell, you just need to realize it.

PLEASE go to the meetup beginners ride.. and PLEASE don't be a quiet creeper.  Be forward and introduce yourself around.  Stand tall, man, you seem like a good dude.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:13:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So I trimmed it up and posted that profile.  Wow.  Women are indeed fucking illogical creatures.  The title is literally "I'm an ***hole."  

They eat it up.  I've gotten more "meet me" things and unsolicited messages in 3 hours than I have in my own profile in 2 years.  "Well hello there."  After that profile, she might as well have said "I want the D."  Some of these women are actually hot.

I did post a pretty good looking dude.  Be good looking.  Be a raging borderline psychotic asshole.  Get laid easily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That just got copied and pasted into 4000 profiles. Nice writing... no way the OP could back it up... yet.

I'm about to put that bad boy up as well and see what happens.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool. I haven't gotten any unsolicited messages with that profile yet but I think the views have gone up because women are sending links to one another. Some of the visits come timed in groups from the same area....

I met a woman without a site last week and am doing things with her, so I am going to experiment with OKC a bit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Jack, your new profile comes off as righteous Christian...

As much as you hate seeing people detox at work, the reality is more than half the people you meet will dabble is some kind of illegal drug..  And they don't want to be judged for it anymore than people who have a drink or two.. Everyone smokes weed it seems..

Save the personal beliefs that make people feel judged for face to face conversations..

IMO...
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Good job! The new profile is a lot better than the first!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm not tagging this for dating site tips
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#26]
you are trying too hard.

women want men who can make them pregnant and then provide for them.

go to the gym for that "im going to make you pregnant look". once you achieve your goal take a mirror shot with you not smiling.

make your profile say your career and long term financial goals are number one. women chase men who chase money.

be prepared to fail. i would suggest an in person trial skipping the online portion. find a woman in a social setting and approach expecting failure. when you fail examine why you failed. do not ask her why you failed because that will display weakness. do not display weakness. only assets and dominant personality traits.

desperation is a stinky cologne. know failure. conduct a root cause analysis of your failure. remove your root cause. bask in the warmth only a vagina can provide.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

you are trying too hard.

women want men who can make them pregnant and then provide for them.

go to the gym for that "im going to make you pregnant look". once you achieve your goal take a mirror shot with you not smiling.

make your profile say your career and long term financial goals are number one. women chase men who chase money.

be prepared to fail. i would suggest an in person trial skipping the online portion. find a woman in a social setting and approach expecting failure. when you fail examine why you failed. do not ask her why you failed because that will display weakness. do not display weakness. only assets and dominant personality traits.

desperation is a stinky cologne. know failure. conduct a root cause analysis of your failure. remove your root cause. bask in the warmth only a vagina can provide.
View Quote

Agreed

Don't forget to smell test before you do the deep dive

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you're on any kind of drugs, please... go find someone else to enable you. I have enough of that drama at work, and no woman one is worth that noise. Seriously, there are some pretty trashy women on this site.

I agree, those things stood out for me. But change "no woman is worth" to "no one is worth" because what? You'd put up with a male friend who was into drugs? No? It's not worth dealing with AT ALL from ANYBODY.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't exclude the hot women and try being a jerk.
View Quote

Don't over do it, otherwise the uglies and fatties will spam you, telling you what an asshole you are!
Had one threaten to shoot me because I replied, that she was just jealous because she was fat and ugly.
My response was she could always lose a few pounds and I know how to operate a light switch.

Needless to say that relationship never got off the ground.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Um, that's normal?

You're probably like most other dudes, regular , nothing special . Wheni was on those I sent hundreds of emails.

I received , in no particular order, one no thank you , one I'm not looking for a guy right now , and one chick actually was pissed I sent her an obvious copy paste email.

When I informed her that that was the first non no response she got really pissed

Honestly, if your not brad Pitt , you ain't gonna get shit for replies.

Did I make it in befor e the Internet enrico suavees?

View Quote

Photoshop could be your friend, use the Putin pics for inspiration.
Embellish it a bit, have someone shop you petting or riding a unicorn, pegasus, or liger.
Most of the women on there have low self esteem and are looking for a funny guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if you meet her, and the conversation turns towards exchanging money for favors - COP.  
if after the deed is done, she asks for her money... unwittingly got hookered.  pay up.
I don't think she's a hooker. Based on some googling, she actually does seem educated, talented, and well employed.  

Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy

Welcome to my new sig line
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#32]
POF chicks are gross OP. Fun but gross. So lucky I haven't gotten an STD in my life, especially factoring half the chicks I've been with have been flings off that site.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Im smelling a troll! I Imed him this monring with some "advice" and have yet to get a reply or see him logged back on and we all know hes not out getting laid!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Embellish it a bit, have someone shop you petting or riding a unicorn, pegasus, or liger.
Most of the women on there have low self esteem and are looking for a funny guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Um, that's normal?

You're probably like most other dudes, regular , nothing special . Wheni was on those I sent hundreds of emails.

I received , in no particular order, one no thank you , one I'm not looking for a guy right now , and one chick actually was pissed I sent her an obvious copy paste email.

When I informed her that that was the first non no response she got really pissed

Honestly, if your not brad Pitt , you ain't gonna get shit for replies.

Did I make it in befor e the Internet enrico suavees?

Everyone loves a funny guy. I'd totally go for a grandiose photoshop guy, assuming it's funny.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Tinder, man... Tinder...
View Quote

This is GD man, Grinder is more appropriate.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Im smelling a troll! I Imed him this monring with some "advice" and have yet to get a reply or see him logged back on and we all know hes not out getting laid!
View Quote

He is not a troll, he is a good friend of mine that I know well.
I can attest what he says is genuine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe he didn't like you coming onto him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
I wish with all my strength that I was just trolling.
I seriously can't get women interested in me to save my life... literally. There are days I seriously pray for a terminal illness, because it pains me so much to see everyone have so much ease in finding women,.... and yet for me, it's harder than anything. No one here seems to understand what it's like for me. Getting a woman for everyone else, is easier than picking up a pair of shoes it seems. Me? I think I'd have better luck hitting the lotto.
Last night I went on a date with a girl from POF, and all she fucking did was ridicule me... tell me how much of a loser I am that I'm just an EMT at 31 years old.

She messaged me out of the blue on POF. I had talked a few times to her before... but never went anywhere. So we talked last night, and I suggested we get together sometime. She suggeste meeting last night... on very short notice. Met her, and she wasn't... very attractive at all. Much fatter than I am. But whatever. Talked a bit about our lives, and that's when she started ridiculing me and my career choices.

That's what I fucking need while I'm already down.

I really hope I contract cancer soon.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I seriously can't get women interested in me to save my life... literally. There are days I seriously pray for a terminal illness, because it pains me so much to see everyone have so much ease in finding women,.... and yet for me, it's harder than anything. No one here seems to understand what it's like for me. Getting a woman for everyone else, is easier than picking up a pair of shoes it seems. Me? I think I'd have better luck hitting the lotto.

Last night I went on a date with a girl from POF, and all she fucking did was ridicule me... tell me how much of a loser I am that I'm just an EMT at 31 years old.
She messaged me out of the blue on POF. I had talked a few times to her before... but never went anywhere. So we talked last night, and I suggested we get together sometime. She suggeste meeting last night... on very short notice. Met her, and she wasn't... very attractive at all. Much fatter than I am. But whatever. Talked a bit about our lives, and that's when she started ridiculing me and my career choices.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry man... Should have told her that when she ODs on twinkies that it will be you showing up to save her life, and she better remember that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Sorry man... Should have told her that when she ODs on twinkies that it will be you showing up to save her life, and she better remember that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I should have told that fat bitch, "Your double chin is about the size of rhode island, why don't you lose some weight?""

In fact, when I earlier expressed that I was starting to ride my bike to lose weight... she got defensive. As if she felt threatened by my wanting to look better.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I should have told that fat bitch, "Your double chin is about the size of rhode island, why don't you lose some weight?""

In fact, when I earlier expressed that I was starting to ride my bike to lose weight... she got defensive. As if she felt threatened by my wanting to look better.  
View Quote

Well you still maintained your class, which makes you the better person.  But still, fuck her!  She deserves to be ridiculed for being such a piece of shit.  Don't let it get you down though, some women can be shit bags too.  But there are still some good ones left
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#42]
#1 say you are an EMT not 'work in behavior health field' it sounds more exciting

#2 have someone take a pic of you and a buddy in the back of the ambulance goofing off.  Something a bit bizzare but not sicko...like both of you with blown up rubber gloves with faces drawn on them.   Also sends the message 'If I don't get a date from you I will be having fun anyways!"

#3 People tend to put their best foot forward on dating sites and so the assumption is that whatever you say you are really 10X that.  Get off your high horse on the drug issue.  You really want to not date a girl because she smoked pot a few times?  Okay, maybe you do, but in general let that kind of weeding out happen during the actual dating.

#4 Don't say 'probably' when describing the first date, it makes you sound wishy-washy.

#5 Ditch the mention of target shooting.  Your love of guns is generally either going to be a deal-breaker for her, OR it won't be relevant to her.  Stating it like it's a big deal makes you seem like the shallow gun guys who that is their ONLY hobby.  This is something to bring up on your third date, which should be a trip to the range.

#6 Saying 'my job is quite stressful' makes it sound like you are failing to handle the stress.  Saying "I love to bike to rid myself of the stress of work" says you are succeeding at handling your stress.

#7 include a pic of you and your dog together.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Im telling ya, tinder swipe. I got it just for entertainment, not even looking for anything, with no intentions and in a couple days I had 400+ matches with girls throwing their numbers at me pretty much.

I can actually make the girls weed themselves out by posting picture moments of things I like, if they don't like it or delete me for posting stuff I like....well then I probably didn't want to talk to them anyway!
View Quote
The problem I've had with tinder is that while I get matches, some even pretty decent looking, I just have no social skills to do anything with it. If i do manage to start up a conversation with someone it ends up going nowhere because I suck at talking to people.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

#1 say you are an EMT not 'work in behavior health field' it sounds more exciting

View Quote

#2 have someone take a pic of you and a buddy in the back of the ambulance goofing off.  Something a bit bizzare but not sicko...like both of you with blown up rubber gloves with faces drawn on them.   Also sends the message 'If I don't get a date from you I will be having fun anyways!"

#3 People tend to put their best foot forward on dating sites and so the assumption is that whatever you say you are really 10X that.  Get off your high horse on the drug issue.  You really want to not date a girl because she smoked pot a few times?  Okay, maybe you do, but in general let that kind of weeding out happen during the actual dating.

#4 Don't say 'probably' when describing the first date, it makes you sound wishy-washy.

#5 Ditch the mention of target shooting.  Your love of guns is generally either going to be a deal-breaker for her, OR it won't be relevant to her.  Stating it like it's a big deal makes you seem like the shallow gun guys who that is their ONLY hobby.  This is something to bring up on your third date, which should be a trip to the range.

#6 Saying 'my job is quite stressful' makes it sound like you are failing to handle the stress.  Saying "I love to bike to rid myself of the stress of work" says you are succeeding at handling your stress.

#7 include a pic of you and your dog together.

I don't work with an ambulance company. I work at a medical facility.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:39:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

The problem I've had with tinder is that while I get matches, some even pretty decent looking, I just have no social skills to do anything with it. If i do manage to start up a conversation with someone it ends up going nowhere because I suck at talking to people.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Im telling ya, tinder swipe. I got it just for entertainment, not even looking for anything, with no intentions and in a couple days I had 400+ matches with girls throwing their numbers at me pretty much.

I can actually make the girls weed themselves out by posting picture moments of things I like, if they don't like it or delete me for posting stuff I like....well then I probably didn't want to talk to them anyway!
Me too. I contact lots of women... and it never goes anywhere.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that uppity cunt, bitch.  I bet you make more money than her.

ETA, nothing is worse than a picky fat chick / ugly chick.

Keep at it bro!    Maybe some more pics of you at social events or with animals.

I signed up a kid that works for me, he's 19.  So far he is doing alright. I told him that I'll pay for his first and second date, he was so happy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:10:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Congrats on getting a date.  Sorry it didn't work out but that's how it goes some times.  Still, be proud of yourself, you made progress.  Baby steps.  

I'd bet that the out of the blue message from her was because she wanted to go out right then and went through the list of people she previously spoke with and your revised profile did the trick.

Once you saw it wasn't going to work out (she was huge and ridiculing you, then you could have taken the moment as a learning opportunity to try things you normally wouldn't do or say.  No fear of rejection because you already don't want her.  

Just keep in mind that it might seem that it is easy for everyone to meet women but that isn't the case.  Things are only hard when you don't know how.  In this thread, you are getting advice from guys who know how.  Just keep at it.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d6/d68d7282e92247a247aefa20bf1cc064785698cc2de6e9167ba6186f9befbe7d.jpg

Step 1:  go to a supermarket....not walmart

2: profile the chicks by the contents of their carts to see who is single

3: I forgot wherei was going with this, kinda drunk

Fuck it just pay.
View Quote
LOL

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#49]
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:44:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Congrats on getting a date.  Sorry it didn't work out but that's how it goes some times.  Still, be proud of yourself, you made progress.  Baby steps.  

I'd bet that the out of the blue message from her was because she wanted to go out right then and went through the list of people she previously spoke with and your revised profile did the trick.

Once you saw it wasn't going to work out (she was huge and ridiculing you, then you could have taken the moment as a learning opportunity to try things you normally wouldn't do or say.  No fear of rejection because you already don't want her.  

Just keep in mind that it might seem that it is easy for everyone to meet women but that isn't the case.  Things are only hard when you don't know how.  In this thread, you are getting advice from guys who know how.  Just keep at it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dating fat chicks with chins described by the OP as "the size of Rhode Island" is going backwards IMHO.  He's still failed to take any of the good advice here.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top