Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 7:57:38 AM EDT
link

"Facing new reports of corruption and insider deals, Kay Hagan skipped tonight’s North Carolina Senate debate, leaving an empty chair to represent her campaign.  After the last debate, America Rising trackers caught Hagan skipping the post-debate press conference because of her inability to answer questions about missing Armed Services hearings on ISIS," claims America Rising.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Silence proles, you will not question your betters.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I love it when D's self destruct.  

Like I always say.......rope-rope is the answer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Haaa!  Good!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Dear God,

Please let Hagan lose this race and help Tillis restore NC back to the state I grew up in, not the one it is becoming.

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Oddly, the chair would be a better senator, gems should have nominated it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#6]
And yet on our side Terri Lynn in Michigan doesn't even want to debate, even though the democratic senator asked repeatedly for live debates...

That tells me all I need to know about a candidate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Dem mantra; if you know you can't lie your way to a win skip it.

I think she knew she would be nothing but fodder and no amount of smoke, mirrors, or lies would help her so she ran and hid like the typical spineless progressive liberal she is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
i heard about that yesterday.  why the hell would you do that?  way to shoot yourself in the foot you dumb bitch.  it was a pretty close race too, still might be since the low information FSA crowd wont know this happened.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And yet on our side Terri Lynn in Michigan doesn't even want to debate, even though the democratic senator asked repeatedly for live debates...

View Quote

This state is screwed. We have 8 ghettos that out vote the entire rest of the state.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dear God,

Please let Hagan lose this race and help Tillis restore NC back to the state I grew up in, not the one it is becoming.

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen
View Quote

The whole country is going to shit and NC is no exception to that rule.  The FSA has now got to the point where there are more of those bastards than not and they will use the democracy to  get what they want.  There were 60+ million shitheads that voted to elect and reelect Obama and they have the numbers to elect almost any Democrat in almost any state.  Those numbers are growing by the way.  Each year will be worse.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen
View Quote

This, except I didn't grow up there. I blame the Research Triangle area, the major universities, Charlotte, and to a limited extend Asheville. Asheville is limited only because of its smaller size, certainly not because of its leftist zeal.

I hope that photographs of the empty chair make it onto every billboard in NC. I think just that photo with her name in the bottom corner would speak volumes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Did the other candidates ask it questions like Clint Eastwood did?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This, except I didn't grow up there. I blame the Research Triangle area, the major universities, Charlotte, and to a limited extend Asheville. Asheville is limited only because of its smaller size, certainly not because of its leftist zeal.

I hope that photographs of the empty chair make it onto every billboard in NC. I think just that photo with her name in the bottom corner would speak volumes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

This.
Heard on Fox and Friends this AM the Dems are trying to spin it that she only 'agreed to three debates, not four' hence,
here absence. I have always hated that cunt. Have emailed her regarding pro-firearms legislation in the past
and received typical 'canned' responses by some douchebag staffer. Not that I expected anything else.

The attack ads by her campaign are getting nasty around here. And as quoted above, this is a red state outside of
the dickheads in Raleigh, RTP, Cary, Universities, Charlotte and nasty Assville.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This.
Heard on Fox and Friends this AM the Dems are trying to spin it that she only 'agreed to three debates, not four' hence,
here absence. I have always hated that cunt. Have emailed her regarding pro-firearms legislation in the past
and received typical 'canned' responses by some douchebag staffer. Not that I expected anything else.

The attack ads by her campaign are getting nasty around here. And as quoted above, this is a red state outside of
the dickheads in Raleigh, RTP, Cary, Universities, Charlotte and nasty Assville.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

This.

That race shouldn't even be close but NC is a strange state politically. The RTP area holds a lot of power, Charlotte is not universal but typically runs Dem but the rural areas of the state can't washout the 'urban' ones. Mass immigration from the NE and Kalifornia into the RTP has been the key for the dems.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oddly, the chair would be a better senator, gems should have nominated it.
View Quote

sad thing is, that numb c-word will still win!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
link

"Facing new reports of corruption and insider deals, Kay Hagan skipped tonight’s North Carolina Senate debate, leaving an empty chair to represent her campaign.  After the last debate, America Rising trackers caught Hagan skipping the post-debate press conference because of her inability to answer questions about missing Armed Services hearings on ISIS," claims America Rising.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/sites/all/files/images/Hagan-Chair.jpg
View Quote

NC GOP had better make that empty chair scene into an advertisement.  Kay Hagen--guaranteed not to show up when you need her.  Kay Hagen--another empty chair in Washington.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Hagan doesn't want to answer questions about that judge she appointed to the NC SCOTUS who just so happened to be presiding over a case involving her husband as a litigant, then ruling favorably for Mr Hagan after the appointment.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Sad part is she will  still win.

Like Virginia, North Carolina is solidly Democrat now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That race shouldn't even be close but NC is a strange state politically. The RTP area holds a lot of power, Charlotte is not universal but typically runs Dem but the rural areas of the state can't washout the 'urban' ones. Mass immigration from the NE and Kalifornia into the RTP has been the key for the dems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

This.

So the liberals leave their shitty former commie state to move and create another commie state? They need just to stay put and wait for the eventual earthquake to seperate Cali from the US into an island.  Preferably as far west as possible.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

NC GOP had better make that empty chair scene into an advertisement.  Kay Hagen--guaranteed not to show up when you need her.  Kay Hagen--another empty chair in Washington.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
link

Get the NRA guys to draw up some ads, they're ad team seems to be on the stick. Between here and Abortion Wendy in TX, it seems there's a race to see who can do the dumbest things politically and still get elected.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
link

that would be pure gold
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#23]
and guess how many local news sites are running the story today?  ZERO......fucking libs.  FBHO and FKH
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Won't affect her voters. They will still show up.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
link

View Quote

No news of anything about Hagan. Good or bad. She is predicted to keep her seat. If she wins it will absolutely be because of guys not voting because Tillis is percieved as "more of the same" and the Libertarians. The Lib guy is polling 5-7% despite being a real tard (he really is) and Tillis trails by 2-5% depending upon the day.

Dems will ALWAYS vote for their guy no matter how corrupt or evil, there is NOTHING they can do that will make dem voters stay away.

Reps /conservative are not like that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah. No.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen
View Quote

Huh?  Have you been paying attention?  NC has been improving for the last 4 years.  Things are getting better here, not worse like they are in some other states.

But Hagen has jack shit to do with that and she needs to go.  Based on the last election I believe she's done for.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Huh?  Have you been paying attention?  NC has been improving for the last 4 years.  Things are getting better here, not worse like they are in some other states.

But Hagen has jack shit to do with that and she needs to go.  Based on the last election I believe she's done for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

Yep. We are on the upswing. Hagan still needs to be shitcanned though.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You haven't been paying attention have you?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#30]
If the NHRA drag strip is still by camp LeJeune then all is good in NC.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

This.

I got a lot of dumbshits in my area who hate Obama but  think they themselves are democrats because "my daddy was'.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

Hooligan, I hope you are correct.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Also, FBHO and FHagan.

Amen

Me too. IMO she's worse than Obama.  At least he was upfront about what he was going to do before he was elected, she acted like a moderate but voted like a progressive every single time.  Fuck her and FBHO.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#35]
If the GOP can't use that to absolutely destroy her, it should just hang it up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where did the solidly democrap part come from.  We have republican majority in house and senate as well as the governor and 1 of the 2 senators is rep.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess they didn't have a fan, for her.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This state is screwed. We have 8 ghettos that out vote the entire rest of the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why US Senators were not supposed to be elected by popular vote.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
that would be pure gold
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

link

that would be pure gold

"Kay Hagan didn't just skip out on this debate, she skipped out on 87 armed services hearing and other business, including discussions of the murderous terror group ISIS.  North Carolina needs representation in DC.  Not another empty chair."
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#40]
FIRE the witch!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY this. The founders knew that an actual democracy would be disaster (as it had in the past), and they did yeoman's work in decentralizing power among three branches of the federal government, the states, and the people.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"Kay Hagan didn't just skip out on this debate, she skipped out on 87 armed services hearing and other business, including discussions of the murderous terror group ISIS.  North Carolina needs representation in DC.  Not another empty chair."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
link

that would be pure gold

Yes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Where did the solidly democrap part come from.  We have republican majority in house and senate as well as the governor and 1 of the 2 senators is rep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's from South New Jersey and is looking to feel a little better about his state.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top