BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wonder what the outcome wooda been if the drunk idiot had been a black man with a heavy West African accent and wearing a "I heart Liberia" T-shirt...

View Quote

Zero and the Poverty Pimps to the rescue!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
GD never fails to amaze.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Going for felony is over the top, but at least no one intepretted this drunk dumbass as a fear for my life scenario.  It would have been cheaper to recognize this as irresponsible and imparied behavior, detain him and require his commander pick him up.   Guaranteed the USAF would administer a more enduring punishment.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Meh.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He was just pissed that the bartender wouldn't take his CAC as valid form of ID.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He got three days in jail for a wet willy.

What's the sentence for a wedgie or noogie?

View Quote

good, he should be jailed. wonder how you would feel having a drunk strangers body fluids stuck in your ears...
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The guy was stupid and I have no sympathy for drunk idiots.  I would think doing a wet willy on a stranger is a great way to pick a fight.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a FF/PM - A cop arrested a POS who spit on me on a call.  I have no problem with him arresting him for assault for spitting on me.  A wet willy is basically spitting on the cop.  

Flinging your bodily fluids at people, or placing them on them is not OK.
View Quote

So lets replace it with a hot chick walks up and starts sticking her tongue in your ear. an Alaska 10 or a 48 states 8 . You want her arrested too ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]
A "wet willy" is an assault?

I think the police need to be the ones to grow up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#11]
"One mistake Air Force".  That guy's career is over.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I mean, what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the global is right going by Riley L Swearingen he is a SrA ATC kid from Osan.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Tell me what you would do if some ass hole came up and spit in your face or in your ear.  What do you think the wet part of a wet willy is?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a FF/PM - A cop arrested a POS who spit on me on a call.  I have no problem with him arresting him for assault for spitting on me.  A wet willy is basically spitting on the cop.  

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/2T2_Crash/shit%20for%20the%20net/index.jpg
You... You can't be fucking serious.

Tell me what you would do if some ass hole came up and spit in your face or in your ear.  What do you think the wet part of a wet willy is?

There is a big fucking difference between spitting on someone and giving them a wet willie, and yes I know what the fuck a wet willie is.
Spitting on someone is an act full of mailce and deserves a curb stomping response, a wet willie is a harmless joke.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There is a big fucking difference between spitting on someone and giving them a wet willie, and yes I know what the fuck a wet willie is.
Spitting on someone is an act full of mailce and deserves a curb stomping response, a wet willie is a harmless joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/2T2_Crash/shit%20for%20the%20net/index.jpg

Unless the wet willie is from an Aids infested hooker.

In this case, it was obviously not, so I think the cop was butthurt. 3 days in jail? harsh
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Heading to Mankato this weekend.

I heard its a class 4 felony or something because of bodily fluids
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harmless jokes involving saliva are always hilarious to play on police officers.

Maybe you should harmlessly play the joke of pissing on a cops leg. That would also be harmlessly hilarious.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Harmless jokes involving saliva are always hilarious to play on police officers.

Maybe you should harmlessly play the joke of pissing on a cops leg. That would also be harmlessly hilarious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really comparing a wet willy to pissing on someone?

If so herp derp.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

spitting on someone is felony assault. Hepatitis, aids and the bola have made it that way
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
FFS

Assault on the King's men bullshit.

Fine him $50 and drop him off at his hotel.  Three days in jail?  Really?

A bartender gave me a double wet willy as a "hello" two weeks ago in Nashville.  

Apparently, I wasn't important enough to get her jail time because I wasn't standing there watching a bus stop.
View Quote

Considering that if somebody was dumb enough to do that in the 50s-60s, maybe 70-80s even, it would have wound up with the dude getting his ass kicked.

I would say he got off fairly easy.    Many of the things that were "beat and release" back in the day have turned into the kind of zero tolerance arrest for everything crap we have today.

Golly wonder what drove that shift?

Do that shit to random strangers and dont be surprised if you get in a fight.   But do it to a cop and because of stupid law suits it ends up in an arrest rather than how it should.

For those thinking it is a joke, keep your stupid goddamn fingers to yourself.   There are plenty of people that wouldnt find any humor in having a random assed drunk shit head jamming things in their ears.  Be a crying shame if the drunken person got their ass kicked or maybe even a broken Willy finger for his efforts.

I am in agreement with poster who suggested the drunk be held until a base commander/superior could come pick the shithead up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the person giving the wet willie has Ebola, or AIDs or some other disease and just put their bodily fluids all over you? The guy should have just pissed on the cop it is about the same. Wet willie with your friends or family as a joke sure but someone you don't fucking know no way in hell. Good arrest.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Considering that if somebody was dumb enough to do that in the 50s-60s, maybe 70-80s even, it would have wound up with the dude getting his ass kicked.

I would say he got off fairly easy.    Many of the things that were "beat and release" back in the day have turned into the kind of zero tolerance arrest for everything crap we have today.

Do that shit to random strangers and dont be surprised if you get in a fight.   But do it to a cop and because of stupid law suits it ends up in an arrest rather than how it should.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS

Apparently, I wasn't important enough to get her jail time because I wasn't standing there watching a bus stop.

80s? Many cities today that kid would be in a coma.

He absolutely got off easy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If so herp derp.
View Quote

Why, that isn't hilarious and harmless?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS

Not in nearly as many cities as 20-30+ years ago.

My guess is that it would only play out today if they went to arrest shit head and he put up a fight at which point the resisting arrest would wind up with a few lumps.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so herp derp.

If you can't figure out the difference between a wet willy and pissing on someone by yourself, nobody will be capable of explaining to you the difference.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Wow, pretty pathetic sentiment and I'm suprised to see it coming from you of all people.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I mean who doesn't like saliva of strangers put on them?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If you can't figure out the difference between a wet willy and pissing on someone by yourself, nobody will be capable of explaining to you the difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so herp derp.

There's more than a few special snowflakes in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not arguing the cop's justification for being pissed.

Charging someone a Felony to plead them to a misdemeanor for what reads like a situation where the Airman realized and admitted he was wrong is just the police swinging their dicks around because they need to show the kid just who is in charge. It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Letting a drunk walk up behind you and give you a wet willie is very poor situational awareness by the officer.  

Have said that, if I had been the officer I could not promise to "play nice" with my baton or taser.  

Here is an example:

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Wow, pretty pathetic sentiment and I'm suprised to see it coming from you of all people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
What if the person giving the wet willie has Ebola, or AIDs or some other disease and just put their bodily fluids all over you? The guy should have just pissed on the cop it is about the same. Wet willie with your friends or family as a joke sure but someone you don't fucking know no way in hell. Good arrest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you cant get AIDS from saliva

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#34]
That's assault brother
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

you cant get AIDS from saliva

View Quote

I know this. Still don't want some AIDS infested fuck touching me. But I am ignorant and a bigot. So I got that going for me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That's assault brother
View Quote

Only in the most brain dead lack of critical thinking technical definition.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I
Quoted:

Seems to me he lacks the maturity and common sense to be an air traffic controller.

If he can't control himself in something like this then I doubt his abilities in the matter of people lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Seems to me he lacks the maturity and common sense to be an air traffic controller.

If he can't control himself in something like this then I doubt his abilities in the matter of people lives.

I see your point and don't agree with it one bit, we could go back and forth on it all damn day on the maturity thing. Destroying a creer is just way over what the situation could have been resolved with.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

What do pilots and air traffic controllers have in common?

When a pilot screws up, the pilot dies.  
When an air traffic controller screws up, the pilot dies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is not a question of liking it or not.  While disgusting it is hardly meets the criteria of assault that results in time in jail.

The cops need to grow up a little bit.  That includes the clown spokesman on the video.  They are little elementary school kids that get all upset when somebody plays a little prank on them.

I am sure that the nitwit that arrested the Airman would not have done anything if he heard a complaint from a civilian that  somebody had given them a wet willy.  Of course since he is a cop and he can do it then he acted like a spoiled kid and arrested the guy because he is "special".
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Seems a lot of people these days have sticks up their asses. One thing I was taught growing up was to not take things in life too serious. Cop should gave him an ass chewing and sent him on his way. Cops and everyone else in here who side with the charges and jail time should re-evaluate their lives. No wonder this country is so fucking fucked.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Pretty stupid prank.  Don't mess with the police.  I do think the civil punishment to be excessive, considering the AF will probably boot him out.

However, all these people making arguments (WHAT IF he had disease X?) can take that nonsense elsewhere.  We can what if any situation all damn day.  He didn't have AIDS or Hep or whatever, so those don't apply.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So lets replace it with a hot chick walks up and starts sticking her tongue in your ear. an Alaska 10 or a 48 states 8 . You want her arrested too ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh there will be handcuffs
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they went by those rules in the Marine Corps there wouldn't be any Marines left. Back in the day, we couldn't hardly go over a long weekend without at least someone in our unit ending up in the slammer. Hell, sometimes it was an Officer or senior NCO.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Charging someone a Felony to plead them to a misdemeanor for what reads like a situation where the Airman realized and admitted he was wrong is just the police swinging their dicks around because they need to show the kid just who is in charge. It's pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

So the Airman (because he is special and deserves special treatment) needs to realize after the fact that giving a uniformed police officer a wet willy is bad idea, but the cops are the assholes?

Kid is lucky he has all his teeth still.

I am blown away, though I shouldn't be, by those justifying this as harmless shenanigans.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#47]
In all honesty he is lucky he wasn't shot for officer safety or furtive movements.  Pretty stupid "prank"' to play.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Reminds me of a time me and a buddy in college, we were stopped walking home.  Both drunk as a skunk, not staggering or being loud but noticeably drunk.  We were talking to police and we were getting a very "friendly" questioning.  Officer was joking with us we were all laughing and stupidly my buddy did one of those shoulder shoves when someone tells a joke.  Instantly my buddy was down on the ground and in cuffs.

He ended up getting charged with assaulting a police officer.  For a fucking shoulder shove in the context of responding to a joke.  Now everyone knows it's not a good idea to ever touch a police officer but there is an area between stupid and what should be considered assault.

Cost him thousands in legal fees, he was almost expelled from school, and ended having to plead to a disorderly conduct charge after six months of screwing around in court.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Maybe it's a bit strong but I seriously doubt someones decision making abilities if they would do something like he did.

Doing it to your drinking buddy is one thing. Doing it to stranger is moronic. Doing it to a police officer is just down right stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I
Quoted:

I see your point and don't agree with it one bit, we could go back and forth on it all damn day on the maturity thing. Destroying a creer is just way over what the situation could have been resolved with.

Maybe it's a bit strong but I seriously doubt someones decision making abilities if they would do something like he did.

Doing it to your drinking buddy is one thing. Doing it to stranger is moronic. Doing it to a police officer is just down right stupid.

The airman's responsibility should come into question, but I think his service record and COC need to be the one's making that determination.  I may be a younger old school guy, but the best possible outcome would have been for the LEO to pop him ONCE in the eye, take him to the station and have the USAF pick him up.  He will have something from the police and the USAF to remember the consequences of being buzzed/drunk in public.  It's very likely the kid is a very good contributor to society and just fucked up.....I'd rather those that really knew him determine how far his career and record get flushed.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Did Airman Swearingen call the cop a cocksucker?

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top