User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess she didn't pay any attention to what happened to Jennifer Grey....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This is spot on. She probably disliked some of the very features that gave her a distinctive look. She's by no means unattractive, but she is now more bland IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This is spot on. She probably disliked some of the very features that gave her a distinctive look. She's by no means unattractive, but she is now more bland IMHO.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, like Megan Fox.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The real Rene spoke out against Obama.

This is the new Rene.
View Quote

LOL

Perfect!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:23:27 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, like Megan Fox.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T09hl8u_3iU/UFjIyTd85sI/AAAAAAAAH0s/_MIfAKLI-WE/s1600/MeganFoxBeforeAndAfter.jpg

why do these natural beauties do this shit?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Plucked eyebrows?

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I think she looks better now.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:31:30 AM EDT
[#8]
The after looks better. She must have issues with her teeth as well, she never shows them when she smiles. I would fix them for her.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
DO NOT WANT
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#10]
She's 45 and Chicago was 12 years ago. She was cute , but I think age caught up to her and she's trying to fix it.

I saw her at the airport after she broke it off with Kenny Chesney, I chatted with the ticket check girl, we both agreed that she was starting to look like hell.

She's not bad with the work she had done, but it doesn't look like her.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#11]
goes from recognizable to just another face in the crowd
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, like Megan Fox.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T09hl8u_3iU/UFjIyTd85sI/AAAAAAAAH0s/_MIfAKLI-WE/s1600/MeganFoxBeforeAndAfter.jpg

She looks like a tranny in the right pic.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pic on the left is shot under a warmer light source and makes her skin look more tan. Also makes her eyes appear green rather than blue. Change of hair color obviously. Different camera angle -- some faces appear " more different" than others when you change viewing angle.  But then, I really don't know who she is or even why I'm responding. Nevermind.

While that's all true that doesn't seem to be the case here.  She did something to her face.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/10/21/renee-zellweger-nearly-unrecognizable-after-radical-facial-transformation/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AbS427gscpw/UuJDI97QjuI/AAAAAAAAAbc/XdB3N25GlEU/s1600/renee-zellweger-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Renee-Zellweger-PF.jpg

This after pic look better IMO
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks like shes had some work done around her eyes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't tell what she did to her face.  It is obviously different but how?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I can't tell what she did to her face.  It is obviously different but how?

Replaced eyes and nose with aftermarket parts, had goop injected. In other words, she had some doc remove and replace pretty much everything that made her recognizable as Renee Zellwegger.

Quoted:
After what? Aging?

Pic on left looks like her naturally aged face with no makeup or fake brow work. I don't see any surgery obviously done.

Look at the top eyelids and the slope of the nose down at the tip. Profile of the nose on the left is a perky ski jump (concave), profile of nose on the right is slightly convex.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I think she's beautiful either way.

Isn't this the broad that dumped a famous country music singer shortly after their honeymoon? Kinda struck me as a little screwy. Maybe she doesn't give BJ's?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#18]
She got rid of her weird pouty mouth and squinty eyes.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think she's beautiful either way.

Isn't this the broad that dumped a famous country music singer shortly after their honeymoon? Kinda struck me as a little screwy. Maybe she doesn't give BJ's?
View Quote

Or maybe she found out that he does.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, like Megan Fox.

Not saying she is ugly or anything like that but she done fucked up. Before pic ftw.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#21]
In some of the recent pictures she looks like she's morphing into Juliette Lewis.  

Plastic surgery is just such a roll of the dice.  And if it's messed up you run the risk of messing it up even  more trying to fix it.  

I'll keep things up to an extent but my preference is to not pay someone who could potentially wreck my face.   I'd rather it get wrecked naturally.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
http://www.laweekly.com/publicspectacle/2014/10/22/why-renee-zellwegers-face-matters

"Still, patterns emerge. There are three types of famous women who get plastic surgery. The two most common are beautiful women who do it before they're famous (Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian) and beautiful women who do it to stay famous (Kim Novak, Demi Moore, Nicole Kidman). No one gets angry at Jennifer Lopez for making herself more lovely. Instead we get annoyed at women like Zellweger who belong to category three: quirky actresses who become famous and then agree to change their body and face.

Take Jennifer Grey's nose job, which is being referenced alongside Zellweger's new look far more often than Jolie and Fox's conventional re-plasterings. Yes, Grey could do what she pleased with her face. Yes, she never asked to be a role model. But fame is about fan identification. Dirty Dancing turned Grey into a star because it promised awkward girls that they, too, could land a hunk who loved them just the way they were. Her new nose took it back. “Nevermind,” it sniffed. “The real world hates big schnozes.” "

I never thought Jennifer Grey was ugly before, I thought she was always pretty and didn't see anything that needed "fixing."

I think Zellweger looks 'okay' now, but not like herself. Part of it is different make-up, different age, but her eyes and eyebrows are different now. If she wants to have some work done to look younger, okay I guess, but why make herself not look like herself?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#24]

I will never understand the desire celebs have to look like this.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If she wants to have some work done to look younger, okay I guess, but why make herself not look like herself?
View Quote

And that's the problem.  You're stuck with what the surgeon actually accomplishes as opposed to what you envisioned.  

For all we know she intended on taking 5 years off and opening up her eyes a bit but she came out looking like a stranger.  

I think that's the most likely case because it does seem odd for someone so famous to *want* to completely change their look and alienate themselves from their fans.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Second topic on this..    guess arfcom is turning into TMZ or perezhilton...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1678298_Guess_which_actress_this_is__.html
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Second topic on this..    guess arfcom is turning into TMZ or perezhilton...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1678298_Guess_which_actress_this_is__.html
View Quote

There was at least one more that was locked.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#28]

She had that cute girl next door look.  The kinda of down to earth, attainable, sex appeal that Jennifer Aniston, and Meg Ryan had in their heyday.   I guess this is the downside of working in an industry where appearance is everything.  It seems few choose age gracefully.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top