BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PRB is 12, devastatingly handsome, the star of the soccer team, has the highest test grades in his school, and gets leading roles in play after play. All the younger women (i.e., fifth and sixth graders) swoon when he walks by. In short, he is the kid I would be if I could go back in time knowing what I know now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

RODENT! Great to see you back! How's Pvt. Rootbeer?

PRB is 12, devastatingly handsome, the star of the soccer team, has the highest test grades in his school, and gets leading roles in play after play. All the younger women (i.e., fifth and sixth graders) swoon when he walks by. In short, he is the kid I would be if I could go back in time knowing what I know now.

Good to see you around man!  I think about you guys every once in a while, was wondering how you've been.  Your name comes up a lot in 'where did they go?' threads.  You'll appreciate this - asked my 12yo out of the blue the other day if he needed any advice about girls or anything.  He laughed at me.  Hard.  Like gut ripping.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:07:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why is he dating women that old, and no doubt they're going to have a death match,  at 60 this has to be their last chance to land a man with money.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So where are you in all this rodent? Have you got front row tickets or just relaying the play by play. God made digital technology to record stuff like this so it can be posted on youtube or if their is naked chick fights liveleak.

If you see a naked chick fight, it's gonna be naked 60-year-old chicks.

As he was driving down to Florida, he told me over and over that he was afraid she'd commit suicide. I told him over and over that it wasn't his problem, and asked what he was he going to do with a psycho, suicidal ex if he was "successful". I've only heard from him once since he started the drive back north, and he couldn't say much because she was sitting right next to him.

His neighbor is another good friend of mine, and he called me tonight to tell me that the Doc's current girlfriend kept driving by his house with her lights off, and finally just hauled a carload of stuff over and moved herself in. I imagine she's drinking his blood right about now.

Why is he dating women that old, and no doubt they're going to have a death match,  at 60 this has to be their last chance to land a man with money.  

Guess he hasn't learned the "never give a GF [or BF] the keys to your house [or cars]" rule yet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Totally in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#4]
In for the pending nuptuals
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Just wondering, what part of NH?  I'm guessing down Manchester way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Lakes region, right in the center.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Alright.....in on 4.

Florida wins again?

ETA:The wife unit works with these brilliant kids at her school I've always wonderded what happens to them when they grow up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool, I'm right near there  In for the fallout.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:05:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As some of the others have said, it means Old School Tag.

View Quote

When a mod says "Tag" or "OST", it's not just a tag....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#10]
This should be rich
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#11]

TAG
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:18:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Florida wins. One less krazy yankee.

Any details on the trip back? Road head?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I just figured it was assumed It is stories like that which make me thankful I do not have deal with the cray cray like that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like he'd make an ideal ARFcommer. Get him to sign up.

I was afraid to say that, but I figured one of the adults would show up eventually.

I just figured it was assumed It is stories like that which make me thankful I do not have deal with the cray cray like that

No one has to deal with this kind of crazy, they always choose to deal with it.  Big difference.

There are people who run towards the sounds of gunfire and then there are people who run towards the crazy, big world.   Room for everybody.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:... asked my 12yo out of the blue the other day if he needed any advice about girls or anything.  He laughed at me.  Hard.  Like gut ripping.  
View Quote

I'm thinking about having Private Root Beer chemically neutered until I can get him out of the house.

Still no call back from the Doc. I'm going to drive over there after lunch to use his wood splitter. Yeah, yeah, that's it, to use his wood splitter...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm thinking about having Private Root Beer chemically neutered until I can get him out of the house.

Still no call back from the Doc. I'm going to drive over there after lunch to use his wood splitter. Yeah, yeah, that's it, to use his wood splitter...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:... asked my 12yo out of the blue the other day if he needed any advice about girls or anything.  He laughed at me.  Hard.  Like gut ripping.  

A livestream of the event/fiasco would be nice.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#16]
We're all here, in a low hover, waiting to hear what the fuck is going on.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

As he was driving down to Florida, he told me over and over that he was afraid she'd commit suicide. I told him over and over that it wasn't his problem, and asked what he was he going to do with a psycho, suicidal ex if he was "successful". I've only heard from him once since he started the drive back north, and he couldn't say much because she was sitting right next to him.

His neighbor is another good friend of mine, and he called me tonight to tell me that the Doc's current girlfriend kept driving by his house with her lights off, and finally just hauled a carload of stuff over and moved herself in. I imagine she's drinking his blood right about now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So where are you in all this rodent? Have you got front row tickets or just relaying the play by play. God made digital technology to record stuff like this so it can be posted on youtube or if their is naked chick fights liveleak.

Wow!!

That's ok though, old people fights are the most entertaining. I am still at the beginning of this thread, I hope something interesting has happened by now.
eta: I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I am pretty sure that there is blood cooling and congealing on a kitchen floor somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Well,

We're waiting...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Ditto  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

as a person who has made countless poor life choices regarding women I can't wait for the updates
Ditto  

In
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#22]
So in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last time an ex made that threat I went to a BBQ.  She put a 9mm through her chest that night.  

While I can't recommend the 9mm, I concur with you.  It's not his fault if she does off herself.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If pussy tastes like fruity pebbles sometimes you just cant say no
View Quote

You rat bastard.  I laughed so loud I've got the entire floor of a cube farm looking at me now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is so fucking crazy it just might work!

This guy will prove to be either an epic retard, or epic genius. I got my fingers crossed for him.

No kidding.
http://www.wpuniversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/all-in-this-together1.png

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

LOL'd

deer baby jesus god this gon' b good
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

In
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

as a person who has made countless poor life choices regarding women I can't wait for the updates
Ditto  

In

Yup.  It might make me feel a little bit sane.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Technically, it's "after lunch".  

OP is hiding the bodies and cleaning up the mess?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which one, suicidal or psycho?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Golly...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh, and for the thread:

http://www.misplaced.net/stfu/stare2.gif
View Quote

Damn, that is giving me the heebie jeebies.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#32]
IN before the cray cray old ladies get their HRT trip on & have a zimmer-frame-race to see which one gets knocked up first by the Doc.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Take a GoPro.  Post hilarity afterward.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#34]
On the bright side, an ER doc should be able to handle first aid for his multiple stab wounds.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In the days before Subscriptions and the Subscribe button, we had the My Active Topics button. The only way for a thread to show up in that list, was for you to post in it. So back then, people would just post "Tag" to mark the thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST

I keep seeing that.  What does it mean?

In the days before Subscriptions and the Subscribe button, we had the My Active Topics button. The only way for a thread to show up in that list, was for you to post in it. So back then, people would just post "Tag" to mark the thread.

Then why do people still do it?  The reason I'm asking is that people (read dupe police) are quick to point out an unnecessary/repeated topic posted in gd.  Yet 60 or 70 "In" , or "OST"  unnecessary posts on the first page of a thread will slide with nothing being said. If it doesn't have to be posted (like a duped thread) then why does the Site Staff allow it?  Duped/unnecessary threads get locked.  Why don't unnecessary "In" and "OST" posts get removed?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ditto  

In

Whoa now ...

I wouldn't go that far.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Rodent!!  Welcome back, you magnificent bastard!!

It does my heart good to see that you've raise PRB to know trouble when he smells it.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Then why do people still do it?  The reason I'm asking is that people (read dupe police) are quick to point out an unnecessary/repeated topic posted in gd.  Yet 60 or 70 "In" , or "OST"  unnecessary posts on the first page of a thread will slide with nothing being said. If it doesn't have to be posted (like a duped thread) then why does the Site Staff allow it?  Duped/unnecessary threads get locked.  Why don't unnecessary "In" and "OST" posts get removed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST

OSTs are rare nowdays, Part of the reason it's being done here is that it's Rodent, an old school guy around here, so it kind of makes sense.    And there are only 50 posts per page in gd, so it sure isn't happening 60 or 70 times.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
OSTs are rare nowdays, Part of the reason it's being done here is that it's Rodent, an old school guy around here, so it kind of makes sense.    And there are only 50 posts per page in gd, so it sure isn't happening 60 or 70 times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST

Yeah, I know. I was exaggerating.

There were 20 posts on the first page that either said "in" ,or "OST, or the like.  So, 40 %.  That's still a bunch.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There were 20 posts on the first page that either said "in" ,or "OST, or the like.  So, 40 %.  That's still a bunch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like pie.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#44]
OST
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Whoa now ...

I wouldn't go that far.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto  

In

Whoa now ...

I wouldn't go that far.

It could happen!!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It let's the OP know several people are following the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OST

It let's the OP know several people are following the story.

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Can we please get a sticky?
View Quote

For real.  This thread has some serious potential
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:05:16 PM EDT
[#48]
............... Updates
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#49]
IN.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#50]
So...to the Original Poster...

Your friend is a 60ish Doctor, unmarried and stupid nice enough to be easily manipulated?  

Isn't that the Holy Grail for the female sex?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top