User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Romney lost because the Mormon hating evangelicals decided to sit this one out.
View Quote

That is a good chunk of it.   Remember he got less votes than McCain did.  I stand corrected, it was Obama that got less votes.

ORCA did fail, but if you cant remember to vote without a phone call, i don't want you voting.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Romney lost when he told Americans 48 % of them were lazy, what in the Hell was he thinking ?
View Quote

He was telling the truth, i think his number was a little high, but not by much. 40+% will always vote democrat, it doesn't matter what the Republican says.   Why bother trying to solicit votes from die hards and FSA.

btw the flip side is true too, 40+% will always vote republican, i don't expect dems to try and sway them either, its all about the 20% that sit on the fence.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yea, you would have thought the country learned enough by then but clearly not.  If the election were held today, I bet we would have a different result.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The reason Romney lost was that his single, shining attribute was that he wasn't Owebama.

While I consider that a pretty strong recommendation in and of itself, it wasn't enough for the rest of the country.

Yea, you would have thought the country learned enough by then but clearly not.  If the election were held today, I bet we would have a different result.

I doubt it. I think most folks in the blue areas are ready for a dictator.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top