Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 6:21:51 PM EDT
Just watched a story on CBS local news. Many residents of Ferguson MO are complaining that they have lost confidence in the city council due to having too many white people. The story says that 5 of 6 council members and the mayor are white. In comparison 70% of the population are not white and they don't feel that they can be treated fairly in Ferguson so they may have to move somewhere else.

None of the people interviewed seemed to make the connection of 70% not white and the ability to control the election. Hmm WTF, must be that common core math.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Obviously it's racist. Everything is racist. Despite the fact that they could vote whoever they wanted to... But I suppose you can't be a felon and be on the City Council...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how the voting went by precincts
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

In comparison 70% of the population are not white and they don't feel that they can be treated fairly in Ferguson so they may have to move somewhere else.

View Quote

Yeah, I'm sure the threat of parasites leaving town has rattled the city council to the core.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Obviously it's racist. Everything is racist. Despite the fact that they could vote whoever they wanted to... But I suppose you can't be a felon and be on the City Council...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting fact. Ferguson Sucks!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure the threat of parasites leaving town has rattled the city council to the core.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In comparison 70% of the population are not white and they don't feel that they can be treated fairly in Ferguson so they may have to move somewhere else.

I thought I was hearing a rattle snake....but it was just the Council and the Mayor's teeth chattering from the threat.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I see they like statistics...

How about some statistics of the violent criminals in Ferguson?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#9]
To be on a city council you have to do some readin', some  writin', and do some "rithmetic".

This may explain a great deal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Simple facts. Black residents don't vote or run for office.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know, I fear that the FSA is waking up and realizing that they have the numbers to control the vote if they unite all the factions. Look at the number of "yes" votes to dope, minimum wage increases, free shit in general. How much more debt can be accumulated to fund the non-working segment of the population before it all explodes?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I don't know, I fear that the FSA is waking up and realizing that they have the numbers to control the vote if they unite all the factions. Look at the number of "yes" votes to dope, minimum wage increases, free shit in general. How much more debt can be accumulated to fund the non-working segment of the population before it all explodes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just speaking to the situation in Ferguson.  That is why the city council is almost all white.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#13]
what would them being white have to do with anything....unless well..they are racist.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I have no idea how this ever gets fixed.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
detroit?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems to work on the federal level.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

detroit?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

detroit?  
Talking about Ferguson.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#18]
It is an indisputable fact that a majority of Ferguson's elected officials are minority members who bring their unique perspective to the business of government. Isn't that a wonderful thing called "diversity?"
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do.  You do also, s do most people.  The biggest problem with the solution is that nobody wants to talk about it.  

Just to be clear, the first step is to eliminate 95% of welfare and welfare type subsidies.  That could go one of two ways, and that would determine step two.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I do.  You do also, s do most people.  The biggest problem with the solution is that nobody wants to talk about it.  

Just to be clear, the first step is to eliminate 95% of welfare and welfare type subsidies.  That could go one of two ways, and that would determine step two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm curious... I'm pretty sure I know the first way, but have no clue of a possible second way.  Are you saying that there's hope for a calm resolution?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Someone should point out how incredibly racist they are.

This p.c. notion that only white people can be racist needs to stop!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm curious... I'm pretty sure I know the first way, but have no clue of a possible second way.  Are you saying that there's hope for a calm resolution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe in America, and I can hold out hope for a .01% chance of a calm resolution.  It would take a very strong leader able to communicate that short term pain would lead to the future well being of our great Nation.  In reality, there is a 99.99% chance it will end through violent resolution.

The caveat for the above scenario is doing what needs to be done.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#23]
TIF
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#24]
They don't want to vote in person.  That's what unions or ACORN are for!
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#25]
The fact that minorities are too dumb and/or lazy to vote is racism bordering on hate crimeism.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#26]
FPNI
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope.

Well, that is my feeling, too, but I was hoping for another angle I hadn't considered.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#29]
They demand more LIberian type government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top